• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Foreshadows of Hoenn [M][OOC]

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Pokemon

Name (pretty obvious): Nathan

Sex (again, obvious): Male

Age (anything above 18 will work): 19

Species (what Pokémon are you?): Monferno

Tribe (Caerulus Tribe or Ruber Tribe. You HAVE to be a part of either tribe, your character though, can act generally neutral): Caerulus

Appearance (give a brief description of how your character looks like): Well, a monferno, but he wears a sun visor, and carrys around a blade of steel, that he carries around with him. He has dark orange thick fur, and a longer tail than some Monferno's of the same age. .

Personality (How does your character act in certain situations? How is he/she in general?): He is quite shy so he may not answer questions sometimes. In danger he gets a little bit frightened and sometimes paralysed on the spot. He will often try and help out but he finds himself being clumsy, and doing things wrong. He is quite ashamed of himself. He is quite suddered by his past and finds that sometimes, he feels responsible for what has happened.

History (Events that took place in your character's past. Please send this to me in a Private Message, secrets play a big role in this RP: -----------

Moves (Total of 5 moves, but can learn more later in the RP): Flamethrower, Dig, Mach Punch, Grass Knot, Thunderpunch

Profession (you can be anything, from a warrior, to a hunter, to a regular farmer): Blacksmith trainee, was, and is still quite good at it. He can make basic armour and equipment, but his skill has not yet been seen by other pokemon in the Caerulus tribe.

Other (anything else not covered above?): Smart, and has many tactics. He is also known by his family as the failure of fire, due to his lack of ability with fire type moves. His allways thinks one step ahead, and likes to cover eveything before jumping into action. He hates being the leader, and likes to keep his plans to himself.

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
Apparently I am a Palkia and a Combee... Not half bad. I'm some other things as well, it's just Palkia and Combee were the bast combo I could find... :p

Eh, this is alright, but kind of annoying. Plus it can't even compare to the Wario sprite.

AND SO I CRY SOMETIMES
WHEN I'M LYING IN BED
JUST TO GET IT ALL OUT
WHAT'S IN MY HEAD
AND Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii...

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
Years
Grrr... Someone's going to have to pay for this...

In other news, when do we get to Run n' gun into the 100 pokes?

Stingray

Space elves FTW
Years
Grrr... Someone's going to have to pay for this...

In other news, when do we get to Run n' gun into the 100 pokes?

Ok calm down Leroy... no reason to commit suicide yet... unless this Pokemon thing is driving you that crazy :p

No wait ignore what I said above CHARGE! For the HR! (This would make for the craziest post yet on theis RP but your glory would be short lived as the shock clears and the Pokemon all attack you at once. Though several well placed grenades would cause massive damage because the pokemon are so close to each other. Or you could call for artillery if we are allowed that...

PS when I replied to this post Legion you were a Gardevoir :p

Kawaii Pikachu :3

"The Cutiest Pokemon Gamer!"
Years
Hey everyone! I am still alive! LOL XD

Sorry I haven't posted much on here. It seems like everyone knows everyone else so I haven't had much to say. I am still in the RP and still here. :)

Looks like I missed a bunch of things.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Hey, so... I'm finding it kinda hard to post anything coherant right now. I mean, nothing really... happened as such. I mean, something happened, but nothing Alice could really act on as such, and I'm just a bit befuddled as to what I should do. Any suggestions?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 16, 2024
@Sir Bastian you could write of her thoughts during the meeting, as well as what she would be doing when the climax arrives.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Hey all, tomorrow I'll be able to get a post in.

Stingray

Space elves FTW
Years
All of a sudden I want to change Jacob to be like a Light assault soldier from planetside 2 (jump pack, c4, and assault rifle)... of coarse one of those isn't allowed... I really need to stop being so sporatic at times... totally was ok with the assassin/sniper deal then I watched the trailer for planetside with the NC light assault... ya....

Anyway back to your normal programming...

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
@Stingray: Lol, I know what you mean, sometimes I just want to jump in and play a role of a low ranking soldier on the front, but I guess my character kinda has the same attitude as well. So I could ideally play that into an advantage. I am rambling.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
I'll post over the weekend, school has started for me so I'll be slightly busy.

@Crimson: Okay, Accepted for now, just make sure you spell check your posts.

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
It's the dawn... of a new page! On the IC threeeeeaaaad!
All thanks to me. I am the great all-powerful founder of page 4! Heh. Heheh.

Oh well, first post after what I shall hereafter be referring to as "The Behemoth". I think you all know which post I'm referring to. Tastefully shorter, I think you'll find. I honestly don't know where this is going, I was guessing either Mikkelson being somehow respectful of Turnip's views, him turning Turnip away with sidewinding politicians' babble, or full on General Rage-ington fury.

You never know, though. Maybe Mikkelson will just jump out of a window. Somehow, though, I doubt that.

Arsenic

Years
I sure do hope we don't get spotted and have to go into combat...

When di says it's ok that is...

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
Sorry guys, the post may take a bit longer. I'm having a bit of family related stuff so I'll be occupied for a couple of days. No worries though, I'll try to get a post in as soon as I find some time.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 16, 2024
**** this guy, I'm making Lordus cut off the head of the nearest Pokemon.

Spoiler:

Stingray

Space elves FTW
Years
Ray you are Co-GM soooooooooo its your duty to try in steal DI's power and hijack his RP ....

Spoiler:

Arsenic

Years
Fight? I wanna fight something? Let's fight Ray! ACB-90/GRP Recon/hk416 vs. what ever you have :D

Back