The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Fifth Generation

Notices

Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, and then return two years later in Black2 & White2.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old February 28th, 2013, 03:56 PM
GolurkIsDaBomb
Strawberry Sunrise, no ice.

Nature: Lonely
So in BW there was some great music that came along with Unova. In the B2W2, a lot of the music was revamped, particularly the themes of characters, like Team Plasma's theme and the Gym Leaders' themes. So my question is, which set of games do you think had the better music? Did you prefer the revamps, or the originals? Which rival theme was better? (etc, etc) Go Go Go!

*800th post woo!
Old March 2nd, 2013, 09:33 AM
Castform
The Snow Land Pokémon

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to Castform
CONGRATS ON THE 800th POST GOLURK!!!

As for me I mostly liked the music in the originals more. It may be that I have played the originals about 3 or 4 times and the music has just grown on me more, but I just cannot seem to enjoy the music in my White 2 version as much. I just simply loved the music when I faced everyone in White that I could listen to it over and over.

"Legends in snowy regions say that a woman who was lost on an icy mountain was reborn as Froslass."
Old March 5th, 2013, 10:18 PM
Isseubnida
I live for the applause

Nature: Jolly
BW2 had the right idea in revamping the music. Bianca and Alder's themes are my favorites!

Have you ever seen a chicken strip?
Old March 6th, 2013, 09:18 AM
Correspondence

The fifth Gen game music has the best hands down but i liked the music in B2W2 better because you wouldn't expect to hear some of the music in a pokemon game and some of it is pretty energetic and mood lifting.
Old March 22nd, 2013, 07:20 PM
D-poke

Nature: Bold
I like the bike theme! Did you know that if you go on the ferris wheel the theme will start afterwards, even if it had stopped (IE you rode the bike from another area) before.

hmm.. what to do today... pokemon...digimon...my own characters... hmmm...
Old March 24th, 2013, 11:07 PM
Hikamaru
pseudologia fantastica
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
In my personal opinion, I preferred the neat remixes in Black 2 & White 2 better, especially the battle themes for Hugh, Colress and the Team Plasma Grunts. Elesa and Marlon's Gyms both had great music, as well as the song in Roxie's Gym (it was better in Japanese though).

So yeah, B2/W2's remixed music FTW!

paired with AWsquared and Starry Windy
battle server | tumblr | twl | profile | supporter

on a leave of absence

Old March 25th, 2013, 11:05 AM
Jellicent♀
ღ Fairy Wind ღ

Nature: Modest
Undella Town (all seasons), Burgh's Gym theme B2W2, Floccesy Ranch, the Elite Four battle theme in both games, and of course all the revamped Gym Leader themes! The Fifth Generation definitely had my favorite music within the games, hands down. It was all pretty upbeat, peppy, and very exciting to listen to!
Old April 3rd, 2013, 11:02 AM
Isaac
Ahola Bith

Nature: Careful
I don't know. All are awesome! But as Hikari said, I loved the remixes and Undella towns music was very good.

Theme | Pairs | PC Battle Server
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links