The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > General Chat

Notices

General Chat Reporting for duty!

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old April 3rd, 2013, 02:59 PM
Brynjolf
It's so overt it's covert

What was the worst day of your life, and what was the best day of your life? So far, of course.

I don't have much to say here, because I don't really have a worst day. I don't have really a best day either, but I will pick the day that I decided to not give a **** about what others thought of me. Ever since then my life has improved 500% and I am open and honest, and much happier.
Old April 3rd, 2013, 05:59 PM
⊗Slenderman⊗
[Left PC]
Community Supporter

Nature: Quiet
I don't really keep track of it haha.

If I can just pick from recent times, best day would be today, tbh. I actually got to see my sister today and spent the day with her. That might seem lame, but she's awesome and I don't get to see her much anymore.
(Copy/paste the above into your browser)
Old April 4th, 2013, 11:30 AM
Brynjolf
It's so overt it's covert

Quote:
Originally Posted by ⊗Slenderman⊗ View Post
I don't really keep track of it haha.

If I can just pick from recent times, best day would be today, tbh. I actually got to see my sister today and spent the day with her. That might seem lame, but she's awesome and I don't get to see her much anymore.
Seems like neither of us have a bad day to share.

I remember one though.

It was the day when my mom got served with papers regarding custody changes.. She was so pissed and it made the day miserable for everyone.
Old April 4th, 2013, 04:52 PM
Shiny Celebi
Donator Tier 3
Community Supporter Tier 3

I dont remember what the worst day of my life was. The best day of my life was probably the day I got together with my boyfriend. I'll just always remember that day.
Old April 8th, 2013, 07:56 AM
Sodom
with a capital Y.

Nature: Adamant
I think it says a lot about how charmed my life has been that the worst day I can think of is the day my cat died.

I honestly couldn't tell you what my best day was, but what I can say is that it wouldn't have been anything big or flashy, like having super amounts of fun in a theme park or getting drunk with friends. It would be something more subdued, maybe I wouldn't realise how fantastic the day was until I reflected upon it and realised how amazing the things were that happened to me that day. I've had a few like that. I'd probably pick one of those.

"So this is why God bombed us."

Moderator of General Chat

Old April 8th, 2013, 08:52 AM
Talli
Prince of the Ninja tribe

Nature: Naughty
The best day is so Easy the birth of my daughter Hanna has to my best day ever. I have so many Bad day it's hard to choose just one, but I will go for the day me and Hanna's dad split up after some stuff happened which I am not posting about on a forum. If you want to know PM me.

Sponsored Links