The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Fourth Generation

Notices

Fourth Generation Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum kicked off the fourth generation of Pokémon. Two years later, fans of the Johto region were treated to a remastered adventure in HeartGold & SoulSilver. Discuss the games, explore the features, share your experiences, and help other players out!

Old March 16th, 2013, 06:10 PM
Mewtwomew
The fool with the plan

Nature: Gentle
What places were places you absolutely LOVED to train in, and which were the locations that (almost) made you rage-quit?
Old April 3rd, 2013, 01:03 PM
arai.cloud
Unhatched Egg

i like to train my pokemon in route 38(johto). i train my pokemon until lv 50 there before i'm facing morty.
Old April 3rd, 2013, 11:08 PM
Brendino
Hold your breath. Make a wish. Count to three.

Nature: Quiet
It might not have been the best for any actual training, but I always found myself going back to Route 212 to face the Socialite and Gentleman that were there. If they were both willing to have a rematch and your Pokemon was holding an Amulet Coin, you could make over $50000 every two battles.

The one place I didn't enjoy training was in Victory Road. It's the only Victory Road that I can ever recall getting frustrated trying to go through, and even though I don't think you can re-battle anyone later on, I never even went back to find out.
Old April 3rd, 2013, 11:23 PM
Foxrally
Torterra = Epic Private Island

Nature: Naive
On Platinum, the place I loved to train my Torterra and Staraptor in was the Restaurant near Pastoria City. They were richies, and it was double battles, so epic!

Victory road always made me rage. Its confusing, stupid, unoriginal, and the pokemon there appear every 5 steps you take, as well as these %#€!@ trainers. And when you have a repel left, its wasted in walking around finding an exit.

Pairs - -
Old April 21st, 2013, 09:03 PM
Zoegrace1

Hmmm... I usually train in the route next to Sunnyshore. Victory Road made me ragequit for a few hours or so, I haven't gone back there EVER.
Old April 30th, 2013, 10:15 AM
Passenger
Retired
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
In Platinum I truly enjoyed grinding on route 221, where I found shiny Floatzel.
Old May 1st, 2013, 06:22 AM
PlatinumDude
Nyeh?
Community Supporter

Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Yahoo to PlatinumDude Send a message via Skype™ to PlatinumDude
I liked training in Route 223 as the Tentacruel there provided a decent amount of Exp.

Old May 6th, 2013, 03:37 AM
Hidden Power

Route 212 and Elite Four.

Sponsored Links