• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

find her yet? ✜ HOMESTUCK fanclub

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
update:
Spoiler:

Act 6 Act 6? I wish he could just go on with Act 7 already. 7 is a magical number. It would fit well to step into Act 7 when everything comes together at last.

Last edited:

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
Unfortunately, Act 7 is maybe the last act of Homestuck... ;; But who knows, maybe it'll get subacts like Act 6 but I'd doubt it though... ::::( I just hope the FINALE FINALE of Homestuck will blow Cascade out of the world!

/stillhopingforthesequeltohomestuck ::::)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
The sequel will be the adventure game he's making with the funds from Kickstarter ^^

Also, I just remembered that we agreed to always spoil stuff about the very latest update, in case someone checked PC before they checked MSPA. Sorry :>

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
I kinda hope the Kickstarter Game is like an rpg rather than an adventure game. What would be even more awesome is a game that makes a session os sburb by pulling together four characters at random from a list of about 12 characters that are pre set. Then there are like different things you can protoype with and different specibus to allocate weapons to, and even some randomly selected scenarios. Strife mode can be like the strife in the comic (rpg style turn based combat) and there can be puzzle minigames like MystStuck. I mean obviously the possibilities wouldnt be completely endless but you could get quite a variety of sessions with a few optiond for every category. Now only if you could figure out to have the randomly selected variables to flow together....I suppose a collossal string of conditional branches and common events can chug through the game, but aint nobody got time for that, much less Hussie.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
I think they should totally focus on making a RPG style game with an immense world and thousands of possibilities when it comes to autogenerated worlds and titles and aspects and scenarios where Jack goes crazy etc etc

Screw fancy looks, this game needs content, not advanced graphics. It's Homestuck, for crying out loud. We've seen black and white sprites throughout the comic and love them.

But what would be really cool is if Homestuck all culminated in a way that somehow let SBURB into OUR world and THAT would be the reason that the Kickstarter game suddenly appeared ^^ Or something.

John's Earth could have been another Earth, right? :p

Also what would be cool is an online version, where you can actually connect with friends and be server and client just like in the comic!

Years
Topic:
Spoiler:

Update:
Spoiler:

Other things:
Holy Huss guys I totally need help right now ASAP does anyone have a non-heromode sprite of the canon mage outfit plox? I need it so hard right now OMGGGG

Salzorrah

Years
Update

Spoiler:

... And I'm starting to miss the Alpha Kids tho... ::::(

Cid

Years
I miss the Alpha kids, too. :(

I'll answer the topic but I'm going to have to think a long time before I let out my final word on it. My opinions on these characters change really rapidly throughout the storyline, and me being under pressure of finals looming in the coming days doesn't really help. ;;

I agree with most of your sentiments on the Kickstarter game though! I'd really want it to be an RPG more than an adventure game. Sburb always seemed more like an RPG to me because of all the God Tiers and echeladders, and the Homestuck webcomic in general had captchalogue cards and strife specibi, too, akin to inventory and equipping weapons in RPGs. Hearing that the game will be primarily an adventure game kinda makes me think that Hussie won't base it around Sburb at all, and that's really sad. :(

update (03/31/13)
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
in response to Beldum's last note about the update (lol I guess you're Limanya? But I can't be sure ^^) I seem to be a Machoke here xD AND A SHINY PONYTA omg<3

anyways:
Spoiler:

EDIT: AND SHINY MESPRIT aaah

EDIT2: uh.. and there it edited into an Illumise O.o

EDIT3: ok shiny mightyena I don't get this, happy april fools everyone ^^

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Don't think that needs a spoiler ^^

Yeah, I've read Problem Sleuth once thoroughly and once by just skimming through it, but there is a Cairo Overcoat thingy there, isn't there? Can't remember exactly where....

Something with the ship, right?

Problem Sleuth is really amazing by the way. If you're a Homestucker and haven't read it yet, and feel like you could appreciate something that is - if possible - even more twisted and paradoxically complicated than Homestuck, and at the same time a LOT more silly, read Problem Sleuth.

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
actually, just to add to red's post (im assuming Ledyba is red lol) , read jailbreak, bard quest and Problem sleuth. A lot, and I mean a LOT of homestuck running gags and jokes are actually mspaintadventure gags. What pumpkin goes all the way back to the second or third page ever on mspaintadventures.

Salzorrah

Years
Update

Spoiler:

8tw, what do ya think 8out my new Vriska-set?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
I love Meenah. That's all there is to say on that matter.

Gunner, you make Vriska look adorable. Serket twins adorbs, yo. ^^

Also, I found out what tumut means. It's apparently an emoticon where one gives the fingers and the u are the eyes and the m the mouth. Maybe everyone but me already knew this.

EDIT: just adding in some cool stuff I found on a Homestuck page on reddit just now. I never go on reddit. But nice things suddenly are there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5L_gOBfGl2A
http://an-tan-y.deviantart.com/art/Homestuck-Character-Maker-363052298?ga_submit_new=10%3A1364888707

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Haha good then ^^ I'm not alone! Also, stalking Hussie's old formspring account, I just found a little something he said about the leprechauns. In act 5, he thought he'd never use them again ^^ So he explained some powers.

Not gonna spoil this since it's blatantly open on the internet for whoever searches, and not related to updates.

So what are Quarters and Matchsticks' powers exactly?

This will realistically never come up again, so here is how they work.

Matchsticks (11) travels through time using fire at any point in time as a gateway. He then likes to put out the fire when he arrives, so that more copies of him from other points in time don't show up and make things complicated. Unless he wants to exploit that for battle purposes, which he clearly didn't. Scratch keeps a fire alarm in his apartment to summon him, in case it catches fire, which it clearly did.

Quarters (14) has a collection of coins like the one Clover flipped. Each has numbers on either side, corresponding to a member of the Felt, most separated by 10, with a few exceptions. i.e.

1, 11
2, 12
3, 13
4, 14
5, 15
6, 9
7, 10
8, 8

When you flip the coin, it summons the member whose number is face up, from some place in space and time. If the opposite member is present during the flip, he trades places with that member, which is why Clover swapped for Quarters when he flipped 14.

If you flip your own coin, and the result is your own number, you die. As such, Quarters entrusts his own coin with Clover, who is so lucky, he will never flip a 4. He uses it to summon Quarters when things get too hot to handle. It's not advisable to let Snowman flip her own coin.

The coins link pairs of Felt members. Some are relevant pairings, others don't make much sense. Die and Stitch have a similar power, with their destructive/healing voodoo doll and effigies. Doze and Eggs make a pair of morons with a funny duo name (dozen eggs!) Itchy runs around so fast he probably starts fires sometimes, while Matchsticks puts them out.

I think he tries to explain why we went back through Terezi's alternate Mind routes from the doomed timeline Vriska created by flying off to fight Jack in Act 5 Act 2, and instead were able to see a timeline where Terezi did stab Vriska. But.... I don't understand how one leprechaun switching places with another one back on the Alternian moon would change that?

EDIT: wait no. I get it. It was just a little something to show that luck didn't matter. Clover had all the luck anyways (number 4 leprechaun) and knew the coin would land on 14, thus summoning the other leprechaun to pepper SS. Durr.

EDIT2: please make this happen, in some form, Hussie.

tumblr_mij638YYpb1rinhxxo1_500.gif

I feel so homestucky today. And I crave jadekat for some reason. It sure seems like Terezi and Karkat can work something out and become matesprits now, neatly timed with Dave meeting Jade again. But Jade and Karkat are just so perfect for each other. Just. /rant

Last edited:

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
Update... (The post idea is that its vague enough to not be spoilered.)

HUSSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nfmv5k.jpg

vere0.jpg

2zfpcif.jpg

I knew this was gonna happen bro. I KNEW IT, DOG.

But for real who didn't see that coming?

DashieFactory

Vivacious Deviant
Years
==> Username: DashieFactory
==> Prospit or Derse dreamer: Derse, chilling with the StrideLondes.
==> How far have you read: Up to date! :3
==> Answer current topic: My favorite character is probably either Meenah or Roxy, and my least favorite character... Eh, I love all of them but if I had to choose a least favorite it'd have to be Jade.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
==> Username: DashieFactory
==> Prospit or Derse dreamer: Derse, chilling with the StrideLondes.
==> How far have you read: Up to date! :3
==> Answer current topic: My favorite character is probably either Meenah or Roxy, and my least favorite character... Eh, I love all of them but if I had to choose a least favorite it'd have to be Jade.
Welcome to the club! Always nice to find new homestucks here ^^

Update

Spoiler:

And... maybe a new topic perhaps?
update:
Spoiler:

I still think all of this will come down to Hussie bringing SBURB into the real world. I actually wouldn't be too surprised if Homestuck was all a ruse to make humanity prepared before the actual, real game struck our stores and meteors began falling. lol

Dibs on entering first as a client player!

Hm, new topic?

If you played SBURB/SGRUB for real, would you rather start as the client (being the "leader") or the server player? Why?

Reactions: Cid
Back