• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

find her yet? ✜ HOMESTUCK fanclub

Cid

Years

Happy three monthsary for this thread!

Guys we are three months old! We can make an emblem for this club now. We're easily past the five page mark, after all. We just have to tell Shining Raichu and make the emblem too. :D
I don't know how to make emblems though so I suggest the most artistic Homestuck do it. (b'')b

EDIT: just adding in some cool stuff I found on a Homestuck page on reddit just now. I never go on reddit. But nice things suddenly are there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5L_gOBfGl2A
http://an-tan-y.deviantart.com/art/Homestuck-Character-Maker-363052298?ga_submit_new=10%3A1364888707
I saw Mambostuck before you linked it! Right when Hussie tweeted it I saw it and I was just blown away. It's just so sexy and gorgeous. That character maker though! I have to tinker with that soon. Right after I post this post, ahaha.

Haha good then ^^ I'm not alone! Also, stalking Hussie's old formspring account, I just found a little something he said about the leprechauns. In act 5, he thought he'd never use them again ^^ So he explained some powers.

Not gonna spoil this since it's blatantly open on the internet for whoever searches, and not related to updates.

I think he tries to explain why we went back through Terezi's alternate Mind routes from the doomed timeline Vriska created by flying off to fight Jack in Act 5 Act 2, and instead were able to see a timeline where Terezi did stab Vriska. But.... I don't understand how one leprechaun switching places with another one back on the Alternian moon would change that?

EDIT: wait no. I get it. It was just a little something to show that luck didn't matter. Clover had all the luck anyways (number 4 leprechaun) and knew the coin would land on 14, thus summoning the other leprechaun to pepper SS. Durr.

EDIT2: please make this happen, in some form, Hussie.

tumblr_mij638YYpb1rinhxxo1_500.gif

I feel so homestucky today. And I crave jadekat for some reason. It sure seems like Terezi and Karkat can work something out and become matesprits now, neatly timed with Dave meeting Jade again. But Jade and Karkat are just so perfect for each other. Just. /rant
The leprechaun powers are really quirky and creative but I can't help wonder why Hussie is developing those characters in the intermission intermissions. :P Seems rather pointless to me, although they make the intermissions much livelier instead of just having a Caliborn and Gamzee show. Speaking of which, I think the theory of what the pre-scratch clown will do to that blue coat (trying to be vague here because I'm too lazy to use spoiler tags) that Rika mentioned is quite likely, and that I'm stupid for not thinking of it sooner. XD;

That Karkat x Jade shoosh is adorable and needs to happen (I also like Dave x Jade and Karkat x Terezi but still Karkat x Jade I find cute together whoops). Please don't fail us Hussie!

update (04/04/13)
Spoiler:

Regarding new topic I will answer as soon as I can. I still have to answer the previous one too. Eep.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
I ninja'd you, it seems ;D posted a little boring topic but nevertheless a new question to answer, yay!

HAPPY THREE MONTHS, FELLOW HOMESTUCK CLUBBERS!

I've never hosted a club before this but I felt a need to be able to talk about one of the things I like the most, on one of the places I like the most; Homestuck on PC. Thank you for having made this club a living, friendly place :)

Maybe I should revamp the first post somehow? Though I quite like it as it is now ^^ That image to the right of the text is one of my favorite Homestuck images ever. It's not too spoilersome about LE and alpha kids and stuff either. So maybe I'll just keep it ^^ What do you guys think?

Yay, emblem! I could try my hand at it if you guys are ok with that. I'm not the boss here just because I'm the club owner, of course, so if someone feels like making an emblem as well, post it here and we can, like, discuss or vote if necessary ^^

Also, page 0080000 maybe is something Vriska likes. It has an 8 in it, after all.

Reactions: Cid

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
If you played SBURB/SGRUB for real, would you rather start as the client (being the "leader") or the server player? Why?

I mean both sides are cool, I mean the client, if you're the first to go, gets all the cool things when I become the server player, and creates the ectobabies ::::)

So, I'll stick with the client player coz I can!

@Cid

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
If you played SBURB/SGRUB for real, would you rather start as the client (being the "leader") or the server player? Why?

I think I'd be the client as well ^^ I would love to experience everything first and really be the adventurer. Instead of watching on a screen and wondering when I'd get to do all that, alchemizing and strifing and all.

Then again, maybe I would enjoy being the server first as well, at least if I knew that I was going to become a client later on. Because that way I could plan ahead and make sure to do things more efficiently and better than my client did ^^

Yeah actually I think I'd enjoy being the server first, when I really think about it :p Plus, getting to poke around with my co-player's house is going to be fun!

EDIT: I threw together some images we could use for emblems. See anyone you like in particular?

hs1_zps260887e8.png
hs2_zps5529bded.png
hs3_zps6d5ad32e.png
hs5_zps6da9f546.png
hs4_zps6e602021.png
hs6_zpsa3208f85.png
hs10_zps8f7d265c.png
hs8_zps0f779741.png
hs9_zps5b6d0e0b.png

Because if I were allowed to choose freely, It'd definitely be a jadekat emblem soooo 8D
hs7_zps3dad1f95.png

Better work to change my mind, pals!

EDIT2: Hmm, a Condesce / Meenah pic would be awesome, come to think of it. The description could be that the Condesce thanks you for having been lullied into following the club for so long. Adding.

Last edited:

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
I's rather be the server player to start out. Messing with people's houses and such is just too fun :P

dibs on being red's server

On the pictures...I like the Beta Kids Pose Pic. And the one woth Rose making a W mustache...

oh and HAPY 3 mONSTHERVERSARY

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Haha, whenever I do make that Homestuck-esque remade RP, you can be my server ;D

I actually like the alpha kids pic better, if we are to pick one of those two :3 Of course I like all of those I listed, but my faves are probably alpha kids, casey & john, and the condesce.

Somehow, I think that the alpha kids are a better group, as a group, than the beta kids. Listen to my here rant :3 You may object and say I'm wrong, I'm not entirely sure of my opinion myself but ^^

John and Dave are said to be best bros but they mostly bicker and didn't even meet up in the game. John and Jade are kind of like cute siblings, for a while, but their relation isn't really deep imo. John and Rose have had some really nice moments, like the whole Act 1 and 2 and 3 pretty much + when she went grimdark. They seem to be really good friends on a level I can sympathize with.

Rose and Dave's relation is really interesting, even more so since they found out about their siblinghood. Their interactions on the meteor, and long before that when they were about to go to use The Tumor, was really touching. But still, Dave is very shallow in his ways and Rose is so toned down in her manners so maybe that's why the beta kids feel a bit less tight as a group. Their interactions aren't as colorful as between the alpha kids. Rose and Jade have hardly communicated at all, have they?? I can't recall many memorable logs between the two but maybe I'm forgetful.

Dave and Jade is an interesting thing. They have done a lot together on her planet, and Jade even went out with Davesprite so obvs there is something there. And it's cute how Jade's all "swoooon, soooo coool!" in the beginning of Homestuck, but I don't really know what they end up with at the end of Act 5. I couldn't really create a conversation between them if I tried to write a fanfic, is what I think.

Now, with the alpha kids, Hussie focused A LOT more on character interaction. He even went as far as making them go TRICKSTER MODE and get a hangover to force them to figure stuff out about themselves and each other. While I pretty much liked all the beta kids from the start, it took a long time until the alpha kids grew on me, but now I enjoy reading about them and wish that the narrative could switch back from Caliborn/Vriska/Bonebone to furthestring!Dirk Or OBEY!Jane or freakedout!Jake or whatshappening!Roxy.

Pretty much all the panels featuring them between Jane's birthday party and their ascension showed of the wonderful (sometimes wonderfully terrible) relationships the four of them have. I think Hussie has done a really great job. It becomes even more fascinating when you think about them actually being the guardians/parents of the beta kids. Bro, Mom, Nanna and Grandpa.​

/rant over.

But speaking of which. I've always wondered why the guardians knew about SBURB before the kids started playing, why they were all so adept at fighting and how Grandpa managed to take dream!Jade's body back to the island -

Hang on. I might have really missed something big here. Maybe I've just forgotten, simply. But... Why was Grandpa alive on LOWAS? What have I forgotten >.<

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
I really only like how Dirk and Roxy interact as far as alpha kids go. Jake was funny for about 12 seconds and Jane is always just so dull. Even when she was flipping out on Jake on her birthday or emotionally breaking down after getting jeered by caliborn it felt bland.

As for the beta kids not really interacting a whole lot, I think i was either because a) the trolls were there and they had an out of control session of sorts, or b) hussie overlooked the kids interacting with each other when twelve fabulous new characters were made.

The alpha kids had nothing to do for three years, so yeah, I bet they interacted more in that timeframe than the beta kids did in, what, three days? A week, maybe?

Grandpa was alive on lowas because of time shenanagins. He didnt die and get stuffed until after he entered the beta session and stuffed dream jade...I think. He must have time traveled back to when Jade's meteor was landing...or something. I dunno its confusing hahaha

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
hi guys i'm new here i just finished my several-months-long journey of reading Homestuck and now I've caught up and I don't know what to do with myself?? How do updates even work lmao. T_T Do I just have to check everyday and hope an update has occurred? help me I'm still confused

Username: Lightning
Prospit or Derse dreamer: Derse
How far have you read: literally caught up about 30 seconds ago
Answer current topic: Okay I would definitely be the client player. It's more dangerous, I guess, but I feel like they just have to follow orders because it's the server player who's setting everything up and directing the flow of action. I feel like I'd get way too overwhelmed by everything so I'd want to just follow directions for my entry until I got the hang of it and someone else's fate rested in my hands. :P

----

I think the Alpha kids have much more cohesive relationships (to me) than the Beta kids simply because they appear so much later in the story. We've seen the game start up and get played so many times by this point that we no longer have to concentrate on the details of how it works. We know what the deal is and aside from the distinctions of null/void/whatever games so we don't need details of how everyone is faring while they play the game. So that leaves a lot more room to focus on relationships and character flaws. Factor in that they didn't have nearly the same size cast talking to them as the Beta kids did (which was the kids + a bunch of trolls) and I just felt like we got to connect a lot more to each character... whether they were interesting or not. I think the only one of the Alpha kids I can't really relate to very well because I can't get inside their head is Jake because he's so weird and oblivious... whereas the Beta kids, I liked them a lot in the very beginning but then we just skimmed over so much of their character development.

Like, the Beta kids had some great moments here and there but I didn't really feel like I got to know them until the intermissons where they were travelling for 3 years. :/ That's when they settled down and we got a better look at how they interact with people, especially in the flesh where you don't quite have all the same nuances as online conversations. So while I appreciate all of them simply because they're part of such a large story and I've revisited them so much, I don't feel nearly as attached to their relationship dynamics as I do for the Alpha kids because a lot of it just felt kind of forced on me as time went on.

I'm fine with subtext and picking up on things that have happened off-camera, so to speak, so I'm not necessarily disappointed in how the Beta kids were presented but I've really liked seeing how the Alpha kids interact and the focus on their relationships and personal issues. I feel a lot more worried about the Alpha kids now than I think I did for any other characters over the course of reading... but maybe that's just because for once I actually have to wait to see this resolved? :P

Cid

Years
Gosh you guys. I leave for a day and come back with tons of posts to catch up to. ;; I love the activity. <3
I ninja'd you, it seems ;D posted a little boring topic but nevertheless a new question to answer, yay!

HAPPY THREE MONTHS, FELLOW HOMESTUCK CLUBBERS!

I've never hosted a club before this but I felt a need to be able to talk about one of the things I like the most, on one of the places I like the most; Homestuck on PC. Thank you for having made this club a living, friendly place :)

Maybe I should revamp the first post somehow? Though I quite like it as it is now ^^ That image to the right of the text is one of my favorite Homestuck images ever. It's not too spoilersome about LE and alpha kids and stuff either. So maybe I'll just keep it ^^ What do you guys think?

Yay, emblem! I could try my hand at it if you guys are ok with that. I'm not the boss here just because I'm the club owner, of course, so if someone feels like making an emblem as well, post it here and we can, like, discuss or vote if necessary ^^

Also, page 0080000 maybe is something Vriska likes. It has an 8 in it, after all.
No this topic is great! Not boring at all. I read all your answers and you all made good points (your reasons for choosing are pretty funny and adorable, haha). I'll just try to reply to stuff that I wished to reply to first. I'll answer these two great topics I haven't answered yet in a following post, I promise! XD;

It's our pleasure, btw! I'm happy and thankful that you made this club as well. It's one of those things that keep me coming to PC. <3; Really I just look forward to it as much as I look forward to the updates on the site itself, haha. Blame my inherent inability to not go to the mspaforums and socialize there (because being in more than one forum is hard, yo). Also no need to revamp the first post! It looks spectacular already. ;) Also I think you should make the emblem if no one else is willing to. ^^; I saw some of what you posted and I really like them! Oh and I see, a Vriska-centric 80000 upd8 sounds pretty likely. :D

@Cid

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

EDIT: I threw together some images we could use for emblems. See anyone you like in particular?

hs1_zps260887e8.png
hs2_zps5529bded.png
hs3_zps6d5ad32e.png
hs5_zps6da9f546.png
hs4_zps6e602021.png
hs6_zpsa3208f85.png
hs10_zps8f7d265c.png
hs8_zps0f779741.png
hs9_zps5b6d0e0b.png

Because if I were allowed to choose freely, It'd definitely be a jadekat emblem soooo 8D
hs7_zps3dad1f95.png

Better work to change my mind, pals!

EDIT2: Hmm, a Condesce / Meenah pic would be awesome, come to think of it. The description could be that the Condesce thanks you for having been lullied into following the club for so long. Adding.
hs5_zps6da9f546.png
hs2_zps5529bded.png
hs3_zps6d5ad32e.png

Those three are my top picks, in decreasing preference (Casey and John just look adorable okay! also I love the Doctor as a music piece and nothing reminds me of LOWAS than those two). All of it looks lovely, actually. I think we should just go for an emblem that people can think of a cool title or description for, haha. The Condesce / Meenah emblems look pretty awesome too, so since you already have a quirky description in mind (I approve!) I think those are two of our top candidates. :3
that jadekat emblem is adorable though lmao

I's rather be the server player to start out. Messing with people's houses and such is just too fun :P

dibs on being red's server

On the pictures...I like the Beta Kids Pose Pic. And the one woth Rose making a W mustache...

oh and HAPY 3 mONSTHERVERSARY
I was asked to be Gunner's server player (basically the last one to enter actually, when Gunner laid out his plans) so I suppose I should get dibs on that! XD; Also, whoever is the first one to enter, please be easy on me. I am probably going to fail as a final client player, lol. Those meteors be scary, son.

Rose making a W mustache looks like it could have a cool caption, actually. 8)

Haha, whenever I do make that Homestuck-esque remade RP, you can be my server ;D

I actually like the alpha kids pic better, if we are to pick one of those two :3 Of course I like all of those I listed, but my faves are probably alpha kids, casey & john, and the condesce.

Somehow, I think that the alpha kids are a better group, as a group, than the beta kids. Listen to my here rant :3 You may object and say I'm wrong, I'm not entirely sure of my opinion myself but ^^

John and Dave are said to be best bros but they mostly bicker and didn't even meet up in the game. John and Jade are kind of like cute siblings, for a while, but their relation isn't really deep imo. John and Rose have had some really nice moments, like the whole Act 1 and 2 and 3 pretty much + when she went grimdark. They seem to be really good friends on a level I can sympathize with.

Rose and Dave's relation is really interesting, even more so since they found out about their siblinghood. Their interactions on the meteor, and long before that when they were about to go to use The Tumor, was really touching. But still, Dave is very shallow in his ways and Rose is so toned down in her manners so maybe that's why the beta kids feel a bit less tight as a group. Their interactions aren't as colorful as between the alpha kids. Rose and Jade have hardly communicated at all, have they?? I can't recall many memorable logs between the two but maybe I'm forgetful.

Dave and Jade is an interesting thing. They have done a lot together on her planet, and Jade even went out with Davesprite so obvs there is something there. And it's cute how Jade's all "swoooon, soooo coool!" in the beginning of Homestuck, but I don't really know what they end up with at the end of Act 5. I couldn't really create a conversation between them if I tried to write a fanfic, is what I think.

Now, with the alpha kids, Hussie focused A LOT more on character interaction. He even went as far as making them go TRICKSTER MODE and get a hangover to force them to figure stuff out about themselves and each other. While I pretty much liked all the beta kids from the start, it took a long time until the alpha kids grew on me, but now I enjoy reading about them and wish that the narrative could switch back from Caliborn/Vriska/Bonebone to furthestring!Dirk Or OBEY!Jane or freakedout!Jake or whatshappening!Roxy.

Pretty much all the panels featuring them between Jane's birthday party and their ascension showed of the wonderful (sometimes wonderfully terrible) relationships the four of them have. I think Hussie has done a really great job. It becomes even more fascinating when you think about them actually being the guardians/parents of the beta kids. Bro, Mom, Nanna and Grandpa.​

/rant over.

But speaking of which. I've always wondered why the guardians knew about SBURB before the kids started playing, why they were all so adept at fighting and how Grandpa managed to take dream!Jade's body back to the island -

Hang on. I might have really missed something big here. Maybe I've just forgotten, simply. But... Why was Grandpa alive on LOWAS? What have I forgotten >.<
That rant whoa. I have to agree though. As much as I tend to lean on the characters I originally learned to love (and made me stick with reading Homestuck in the first place), I just think Hussie had more chances (and took them) to develop the alpha kids, with wonderful results. The four guardians are so quirky and diverse it's just a joy to see them onscreen. Jane sort of got the short end of that stick but so did Jade back in the early days. :(

The adeptness I have no clue where those came from, but I guess it means they're all destined for greatness? Considering ectobabies (basically chosen ones) and how paradox space works of course. Also I'm pretty sure Grandpa was alive because time works differently in the Medium and does not match up with the time of Earth. Look at Dirk: Unite. Which I have to mention has part two of the best Homestuck song ever ( Dirk: Synchronize has part one). Thus Grandpa probably entered the Frog Temple portal or something before he died, and he got Jade's dead dream self on his way back (which is how Jade sees this doll as a young kid and gets bothered by it in the first place).

hi guys i'm new here i just finished my several-months-long journey of reading Homestuck and now I've caught up and I don't know what to do with myself?? How do updates even work lmao. T_T Do I just have to check everyday and hope an update has occurred? help me I'm still confused

I think the Alpha kids have much more cohesive relationships (to me) than the Beta kids simply because they appear so much later in the story. We've seen the game start up and get played so many times by this point that we no longer have to concentrate on the details of how it works. We know what the deal is and aside from the distinctions of null/void/whatever games so we don't need details of how everyone is faring while they play the game. So that leaves a lot more room to focus on relationships and character flaws. Factor in that they didn't have nearly the same size cast talking to them as the Beta kids did (which was the kids + a bunch of trolls) and I just felt like we got to connect a lot more to each character... whether they were interesting or not. I think the only one of the Alpha kids I can't really relate to very well because I can't get inside their head is Jake because he's so weird and oblivious... whereas the Beta kids, I liked them a lot in the very beginning but then we just skimmed over so much of their character development.

Like, the Beta kids had some great moments here and there but I didn't really feel like I got to know them until the intermissons where they were travelling for 3 years. :/ That's when they settled down and we got a better look at how they interact with people, especially in the flesh where you don't quite have all the same nuances as online conversations. So while I appreciate all of them simply because they're part of such a large story and I've revisited them so much, I don't feel nearly as attached to their relationship dynamics as I do for the Alpha kids because a lot of it just felt kind of forced on me as time went on.

I'm fine with subtext and picking up on things that have happened off-camera, so to speak, so I'm not necessarily disappointed in how the Beta kids were presented but I've really liked seeing how the Alpha kids interact and the focus on their relationships and personal issues. I feel a lot more worried about the Alpha kids now than I think I did for any other characters over the course of reading... but maybe that's just because for once I actually have to wait to see this resolved? :P
OMG I'm really happy to see you here and caught up with Homestuck, Lightning. Welcome! <333
Congrats, too! I love the feeling of accomplishing stuff like that and I sure as heck loved catching up with everyone else. I remember the exact update I caught up, haha (Jane's birthday, specifically when Jake was being a douche to her).

Also that's how the updates work, yup. It took some time to get used to but I managed to control myself and not obsessively check the MSPA site every few hours for an update, lol. You don't have to check everyday but Hussie usually updates everyday or at the very least every other day (he can stop updating abruptly or skip days whenever he feels like it though). Now I just let them pile up and trust that other people in this club are able to inform me if a huge update comes up. @_@

I also liked the Beta kids a lot in the very beginning! But I agree with pretty much everything you said. It's kind of a shame to not have seen the Beta kids get more character development because of the exposition-filled pesterlogs of the earlier acts, but it is how it had to happen. The fandom largely fills in the void for their characterizations, though; Hussie tends to tip his hat off to the fandom in many ways so it's all good. It's weird though. To think that it's only been this act since we've formally been introduced to the Alpha kids and yet they got so much development (though each Act 6 Act X sort of has lots of meat anyway) compared to the Beta kids. And nobody ever takes poor Jade seriously. ;;

Maybe the conversion from archival reading to serial reading does make your opinion different. XD; If it helps, I'm also eager to see what happened to the Alpha kids too. So I don't think it's just that.

Last edited:

Limanya

Page of Breath
Years
yo guys whats glub im here for your daily dose of T)(-EORY brought to you by M-E-ENA)( P-EIX-ES so you betta LIST-EN

Spoiler:

either way tanks for checking this out dont say nasty stuff imma FORK YOU

meenah peixes out

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024

Username: Lightning
Prospit or Derse dreamer: Derse
How far have you read: literally caught up about 30 seconds ago
Answer current topic: Okay I would definitely be the client player. It's more dangerous, I guess, but I feel like they just have to follow orders because it's the server player who's setting everything up and directing the flow of action. I feel like I'd get way too overwhelmed by everything so I'd want to just follow directions for my entry until I got the hang of it and someone else's fate rested in my hands. :P

----

Welcome, Lightning! I'll add you.

You just check every day AT LEAST once a day haha. Well no, you shouldn't check as maniacally as I do 8D It's just that in the wake of these recent mindblowing updates, I've been hanging around the mspa forums as well and you can't really log on there before reading the latest update because then everything will be spoiled for you xD

Better to log on here since we always put the update from the latest date in spoilers :3

I agree with what you say on the alpha and beta kids.

Gosh you guys. I leave for a day and come back with tons of posts to catch up to. ;; I love the activity. <3

No this topic is great! Not boring at all. I read all your answers and you all made good points (your reasons for choosing are pretty funny and adorable, haha). I'll just try to reply to stuff that I wished to reply to first. I'll answer these two great topics I haven't answered yet in a following post, I promise! XD;

It's our pleasure, btw! I'm happy and thankful that you made this club as well. It's one of those things that keep me coming to PC. <3; Really I just look forward to it as much as I look forward to the updates on the site itself, haha. Blame my inherent inability to not go to the mspaforums and socialize there (because being in more than one forum is hard, yo). Also no need to revamp the first post! It looks spectacular already. ;) Also I think you should make the emblem if no one else is willing to. ^^; I saw some of what you posted and I really like them! Oh and I see, a Vriska-centric 80000 upd8 sounds pretty likely. :D
Oh, I'm so happy you think that :D I feel the same lol the atmosphere over at the official mspa forums isn't all like it is here and people are I dunno it feels different is all. I like better to have an interested group on my favorite forum to talk about Homestuck instead. Namely this club.

hs5_zps6da9f546.png
hs2_zps5529bded.png
hs3_zps6d5ad32e.png

Those three are my top picks, in decreasing preference (Casey and John just look adorable okay! also I love the Doctor as a music piece and nothing reminds me of LOWAS than those two). All of it looks lovely, actually. I think we should just go for an emblem that people can think of a cool title or description for, haha. The Condesce / Meenah emblems look pretty awesome too, so since you already have a quirky description in mind (I approve!) I think those are two of our top candidates. :3
that jadekat emblem is adorable though lmao

I was asked to be Gunner's server player (basically the last one to enter actually, when Gunner laid out his plans) so I suppose I should get dibs on that! XD; Also, whoever is the first one to enter, please be easy on me. I am probably going to fail as a final client player, lol. Those meteors be scary, son.

Rose making a W mustache looks like it could have a cool caption, actually. 8)
Yeah, I've thought some more about it and if you guys are ok with it I want to go with the John/Casey emblem. It's just too adorable. I'll figure out some adorable/really homestucknerdy caption for it as well.

yo guys whats glub im here for your daily dose of T)(-EORY brought to you by M-E-ENA)( P-EIX-ES so you betta LIST-EN

Spoiler:

either way tanks for checking this out dont say nasty stuff imma FORK YOU

meenah peixes out

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Hahah that was amazing! Love the fish puns, love Meenah <3 Since I mostly RP on PC and we almost never play as canon/established characters here, I find it very difficult to impersonate a character someone else created.

Have you ever considered an original character? (red knows where im goin with this)
^

;) Chain is easily established from what you've replied to this topic ^^

Lightning < Red < Lt Col < Gunner < Cid

Lightning enters first as a client under my servership and in the end Cid has to enter the medium last with Lightning as the server. More people could be crammed in between Lt Col and Gunner or me and Lightning. /fantasises

tumblr_m0hdjvyEwH1r4pebpo1_500.jpg

Last edited:

Salzorrah

Years
Oh god the Casey emblem is so cute! And I want to be first in the chain! ::::( Whatevs i guess.

I can only imagine the 8eta kids having a hands free device 8efore........

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
hs5_zps6da9f546.png

Name: Dear Sweet Casey
Description: The Homestuck fanclub ruse was a DISTACTION. Behold robes, Y/N? Being a kid and growing up, it's hard and nobody understands. OBEY. tumut​

Well technically people can enter at the same time.

Say Lightning and Gunner enters at the same time. Then, due to shenanigans, Lt Col brings me into the medium and Gunner brings Lt Col in before Cid gets over his pre-entry shenanigans and finally enter with Lightning as server. Totally works ^^

Not that it matters ^^

On an unrelated note, has any of you read this? Much of it is very non-canon since Hussie implemented a lot of new things since it was started, but the SBURB it depicts is very detailed and in some ways more interesting than the foggy canon version imo.

Reactions: Cid
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
About original characters, do you guys have fantrolls? I have 13 fantrolls, twelve fansession ones and one which is the start of my 7 deadly sins-set. She's Lust.
No, I don't make fantrolls. Always liked the humans more than the trolls so a fan-human would me more likely for me to make up in my head ^^ I've even read somewhere that Hussie always really meant for the trolls to be a fun, temporary thing. That's why he killed off a lot of characters so easily at the end of Act 5, and why he didn't include many details about their session even though it was much longer than the humans'. I guess they became too popular to not let some of them linger with important roles though ^^

I do wonder why the popularity of Homestuck surged to the skies when the trolls were introduced. I wasn't around in the fandom back then, but I've heard that's when things began to really expand. It's like there were fans who liked Homestuck just because of the trolls. I suppose that's perfectly possible actually. For me, it's the game and concept of SBURB I'm mainly a fan of.

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
I kinda just like homestuck because of the occasional sbahj reafrance. Tbthtbthb

No but seriously I like it because of the chatacters and sburb.

On the troll topic, I kinda always liked the humans more really, with a few trolls being in my favs list (like Karkat, meenah, and sollux)

The way I check MSPA is with an aggregator app. It's just so convienant.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
About the recent update:
Spoiler:

Salzorrah

Years
Hmm... The club is getting a little bit stale ::::<

Maybe a new topic perhaps?

If you were a troll, what kind of troll will you be? Quirks, Level at the hemospectrum, Heroic Title, etc. Can be canon or non-canon wise ::::>

I'll answer later coz mine's gonna be long ::::>

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Ah, so we're making fantrolls after all ^^ Could be fun, I've never really thought up one. I'll think about it and answer later :3

Back