The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Challenges

Notices

Challenges Bored of your old Pokémon games, but still want to play them? Put your skills to the test with a solo run, a monotype challenge, or anything else you can think of.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Old April 1st, 2013, 10:39 PM
Happy Smiley Yum Yum

Advertise here
Update 3
Tokay - Sceptile - Level 41
Firmin Jr - Pelipper - Level 31
Cling Film - Camerupt - Level 41
Xtina - Lombre - Level 36
Smurfette - Dustox - Level 30
Von Drak - Lileep - Level 22

I'm about to challenge Liza and Tate. I've just got the Master Ball and I can taste the finish line!
Jurassic Jam ¦ Ice Age ¦ Stone Age ¦ Egyptian Era ¦ Medieval Era ¦ Renaissance Era ¦ The Pirate Golden Age ¦ Industrial Revolution ¦ Westward Expansion ¦ The Progressive Era ¦ Mobster Mania ¦ The Sci-Fi Like Future ¦ The Post-Apocalyptic Scenario ¦ Time Rift
Old April 1st, 2013, 11:51 PM
Tim!
Togepi

Update:
Medieval Challenge - Sapphire
Gym Badges: 7/8
Pokémon: Blaziken (40), Gardevoir (40) , Lairon (39), Claydol (40), Vibrava (40), Sharpedo (39)
Defeated gym 5, 6 and 7.
I am standing right in front of Kyogre now.
Gym Badges: 8/8
E4: 0/5
Pokémon:, , , , ,

Completed challenges

Medieval Time Warp Challenge @ Sapphire
Old April 2nd, 2013, 08:32 AM
Warship
異議あり!

Nature: Jolly
Update #7:
POKEMON SAPPHIRE
NUMBER OF BADGES:8
Spoiler:
lol i forgot where i was so many things happened so i may have forgotten a few.
*Swept the Aqua Hideout and got the Master Ball.
*Caught a Pelipper and Tentacool as HM Slaves and taught them fly ,dive and waterfall.
*Went to Mossdeep City and beat the gym.(it was TOO easy.)
*Dove under the sea and found the Seafloor Cavern.
*Beat the Grunts in there and found Kyogre and Archie awoke it.
*Got out and saw that it was harshly raining.
*Went to Sootopolis City and met Wallace and Steven who brought me to Cave of Origin.
*Went to Cave of Origin and caught Kyogre with Master Ball but boxed it immediately.(Hope that isnt a problem im not using it and can release it if its against the rules.)
*Trained a bit and reached Pacifidlog Town.
*Beat Wallace.
*Went on to Ever Grande City.
*Got through the Victory Road.
*Challenged the league but lost to Glacia(serves me right for joining the league with only 4 pokemon )
*Caught a Trapinch since Flygon will aid me greatly in the League especially against Drake since i dont think my linoone's ice beam will be enough.
*Saved for now.

i hope catching Kyogre wont make me kicked out of challenge i know using legendaries is not allowed but im not using it anyway. The next update will be my last

Team so far:
Spoiler:
Sceptile Sapphire.png
Sceptile/Lv.48/Lonely(Atk+,Def-)/Overgrow/Grass/Item: Miracle Seed
Quick Attack
Slam
Leaf Blade
Pursuit

Linoone Sapphire.png
Linoone/Lv.48/Rash(Sp.Atk+,Def-)/Pickup/Normal
Headbutt
Surf
Thunderbolt
Ice Beam

Graveler Sapphire.png
Graveler/Lv.48/Relaxed(Def+,Spd-)/Sturdy/Rock-Ground
Earthquake
Rock Throw
Strength
Brick Break

Torkoal Sapphire.png
Torkoal/Lv.48/Relaxed (Def+,Spd-)/White Smoke/Fire/Item:Charcoal
Flamethrower
Body Slam
Curse
Overheat

Trapinch Sapphire.png
Trapinch/Lv.20/Mild (Sp.Atk+,Def-)/Hyper Cutter/Ground
Bite
Sand-Attack
Faint Attack
yay for Tm abuse :D especially for Linoone.
Growlithe - Charmeleon - Braixen
Old April 2nd, 2013, 08:53 AM
Orianna
So strange, they scream.
Community Supporter

Nature: Timid
Quote:
Originally Posted by warship View Post
Update #7:
i hope catching Kyogre wont make me kicked out of challenge i know using legendaries is not allowed but im not using it anyway. The next update will be my last
no worries xD you're allowed to catch them and box them xD I usually catch them and box them too xD

"We will kill your enemies. That will be fun."
Old April 2nd, 2013, 09:25 AM
Koyan
Ghost/Dark Trainer

Nature: Careful
Possible Optional Rule for Egyptian Era:

I have to admit... I'm quite proud that I was able to come up with Egyptian Deities for each of my Pokemon to be named after... That could be an optional rule, I think... I made it one for my game, at least...

Also: I've never been this inspired to get this far in the game... Thanks for the challenge!
Old April 2nd, 2013, 09:59 AM
Warship
異議あり!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KagamiChan
Quote:

Originally Posted by warship

Update #7:

no worries xD you're allowed to catch them and box them xD I usually catch them and box them too xD
great i was so worried im glad its not against the rules XD

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android
Old April 2nd, 2013, 01:53 PM
Cossolotto32
Pokemon Collector!

Update 4:

We got a big update here for sure!
I thought Chuck would have been a harder match considering I had 4/5 pokemon at a type disadvantage. 2 normal and 2 rock types against a fighting type gym, also the one who wasnt weak against fighting was Ouija, my haunter. Miltank proved to be ever so great in this gym and took out the Poliwrath with a little help from parahax.

We surfed back to Olivine, (Because the challenge doesnt supply any fun ones) and healed up ampharos and took on Jasmines gym. Onix had a field day with the magnamites, but once steelix came out, everyone else had a bad time. Onix ended up killing it after screeching a little bit and KOing it with dig.

We went East to Mahogany town and dealt with that dumb red gyrados. We destroyed team rocket in both the underground hideout, beat the ice gym having a slightly hard time with piloswine and defeated the radio tower. Really kicked team rockets ass.

I think I'm going to keep haunter a haunter instead of evolving it. Also, I haven't turned in one nugget all game so far, so really doing it without buying items, I figured I can save them right before the elite 4 and red. Almost to Kanto!!
Old April 2nd, 2013, 03:53 PM
StinkomanFan
Intern of the Pokemon world

Nature: Quirky
And now for today, now with actual progress!
Spoiler:
Qualzek went to the Veridian Forest Petalburg Woods and met a man named Devon... or something, I wasn't paying attention before being attacked by Team Magma. As a thanks I received my first Great Ball! Hooray!
The first Un-Cut-able tree is found in these woods. They will stay there and mock you if you forget.
Some weird guy gave Qualzek a slightly wet disk with Bullet Seed. Frankly, he disturbs me.
To the north of the creepy guy we found a store where attractive women tend to flowers! One of them gave him a Wailmer pail... despite the fact most kids would have no clue what a Wailmer would be this early in the game.
Gina and Mia say the same thing at the same time during battles. Am I the only one who finds that creepy?
Poor Fisherman Ivan with only three magikarps. He rejects reality and continues to cry himself to sleep, knowing full well he is not a water-pokemon expert like he claims.
Rustburo City! Finally! Hopefully something useful will happen here, rather than just more filler.
Oh, nevermind... Rustburo is just filled with OLD PEOPLE. What a disappointment.
Aaah, but one old person made his worth! He gave Qualzek the Cut HM, free of charge! Whoever you are Cutter, you're very useful!
I stand corrected, old people and little kids. I don't know about Qualzek but I HATE CHILDREN.
Qualzek catches wind of a school and decides brushing up may be a good idea!
Qualzek is then horrified to see the teacher beating children with a Quick Claw, which he then gets for himself. Where are the cops?
Qualzek enters the Rustburo gym and is violently assaulted by three geodudes. Considering how grass and water-types are banned in this challenge, this is not going to be easy...

TEAM:
Spoiler:
ARTHUR, level 15
Male
Moves: Scratch, Growl, Focus Energy, and Ember
Ability: Blaze
Nature: Relaxed

SAMUS, level 12
Female
Moves: Growl, Confusion, and Double Team
Ability: Synchronize
Nature: Calm
TENNANT, Level 11
Female
Moves: Tackle, Growl, Tail Whip, and Headbutt
Ability: Pickup
Nature: Gentle

See you tomorrow!
Old April 2nd, 2013, 04:52 PM
Happy Smiley Yum Yum

Update 4 - I beat Liza and Tate and went to Sootopolis, only to recall that I'd missed the whole Kyogre/Aqua thing.

I'm going to do that on my bus ride home tomorrow. I'm starting to get annoyed by dive though; as a move, Surf is far superior, yet I have to waste a move slot for it. Urgh.

Alas. I'm almost in the Ice Age. I've planned all of my teams for each age too.

I'll update after Seafloor Cavern.
Jurassic Jam ¦ Ice Age ¦ Stone Age ¦ Egyptian Era ¦ Medieval Era ¦ Renaissance Era ¦ The Pirate Golden Age ¦ Industrial Revolution ¦ Westward Expansion ¦ The Progressive Era ¦ Mobster Mania ¦ The Sci-Fi Like Future ¦ The Post-Apocalyptic Scenario ¦ Time Rift
Old April 2nd, 2013, 06:13 PM
TheTimetraveler.
Unhatched Egg

Username: TheTimetraveler
Game:Emerald
Era: Industrial.

Last edited by TheTimetraveler.; April 2nd, 2013 at 08:47 PM.
Old April 3rd, 2013, 01:13 PM
Thursday
Feeling better?
Community Supporter

Nature: Quiet
Hey everyone! I'm on my phone right now so I can't give a full update but I will say that I beat the challenge! I'll give the full rundown tomorrow when I get full access to the internet. Here are my ending party members:

Okay, I'm back! I'm going to give a small description of what happened during the pokemon league because I don't really remember my journey that well (and I'm doing homework).

Pokemon LeafGreen
Number of Badges:
8 and Elite Four defeated

Spoiler:

*After getting Gengar up a few levels, I went through the tower and saved Fugi, who gave me the Pokeflute
*Taught Jimmy cut and went back to Celadon to get Fly and the tea from the old lady
*Went through Saffron thanks to giving the guard the tea and back to Lavender
*Took the route down from Lavender, defeated Snorlax (and a lot of trainers) and made it to Fuchsia, where I automatically went to the Safari Zone to catch some extra pokemon (including a Doduo that I taught fly)
*Using said Doduo, I went back to Pewter City to buy a ton of potions (like, 50-60 of them) and then back to Fuchsia, where I went to the Pokecenter and then gym
*Fought my way through and was able to win the badges
*Grabbed my Doduo and flew to my house for a quick heal (kind of cheap but the rules never said anything against it lol)
*Taught Bonnie Surf and then went to Seafoam Island, quickly got through it and went to Cinnabar Island
*Went through the Mansion, catching a few extra fire Pokemon (in case I didn't want to use the ones I had)
*On to the gym, where I got all the questions wrong no purpose to try and level up Donna (was able to get her up 3 levels!) but she was ultimately defeated by Blaine, who I took down using Mike (thanks to Flash Fire and Quick Attack)
*Bill came by and grabbed me (against my will) and took me to first island, where I had healed and had to go through each island to help the locals. Saved the little girl, gave the meteorite away and caught Moltres (Thanks to Donna's Hypnosis)
*Back to Kanto, I went to my moms to heal and then went to the Viridian Gym, where I almost lost but was able to prevail thanks to Donna's Hypnosis and Dream Eater!
*Was able to beat the Rival again without even having to heal my team (but I did heal them after the fight) and then went through Victory Road and into the Indigo Plateau
*Healed there and bought my extra supplies (per the rules; 10 Full Restores and 10 Revives), taught my Pokemon some different moves with TMs and then went to fight the E4
*First was Lorelei, who almost completely beat my team right off the bat. If it wasn't for Hypnosis, her Lapras would have killed off everyone in my team. Healed my Pokemon and then continued off to the next room
*Bruno was pretty much a walk in the park compared to Lorelei, where I only had to use Bonnie on his Onix and Donna on his Fighting type
*Same as Bruno, Agatha was easy. Donna for ghost and Amber for the rest
*On to Lance, where I was able to Barely win thanks to Donna being immune to Hyper Beam (Yay!) and a critical hit Shadow Ball
*Once again, the champion was easy, with none of my Pokemon even dying
*After all of that, I became the Pokemon Champion!

Final Team:

Spoiler:

Kyle the Charmeleon- Level 56
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Ability: Blaze
Moves: Slash, Dragon Claw, Flamethrower, Metal Claw

Amber the Golem- Level 54
Ability: Rock Head
Moves: Strength, Magnitude, Rock Blast, Earthquake

Jimmy the Pinsir- Level 50
Ability: Hyper Cutter
Moves: Vicegrip, Brick Break, Cut, Sword Dance

Mike the Flareon- Level 52
Ability: Flash Fire
Moves: Bite, Smog, Flamethrower, Quick Attack

Bonnie the Nidoqueen- Level 56
Ability: Poison Point
Moves: Body Slam, Shock Wave, Surf, SuperPower

Donna the Gengar- Level 56
Ability: Levitate
Moves: Hypnosis, Shadow Punch, Shadow Ball, Dream Eater

Click on the picture to see the page for the challenge

Last edited by Thursday; April 4th, 2013 at 06:45 PM. Reason: Spoiler problems?
Old April 3rd, 2013, 01:59 PM
Cossolotto32
Pokemon Collector!

Update 5...
We plowed through the ice path like a bunch of piloswine, picking up waterfall on the way through. Once we hit Blackthorn City we scaled the mountain to fight any and every trained to get some good experience going into the gym battle with Clair. She's always been pretty tough, especially when you dont have a type advantage like I dont. It took some healing and maybe a revive or two, but we won and entered the cavern to be tested on our real pokemon training skills.

We passed the test, got the dragon fang and exited the dratini fest inside. Next up was to go catch Lugia! But we took a detour and whooped on the kimono girls first. We didnt spend much time searching around at whirl islands, we just took the quick route to Lugia and fired a masterball at it and dipped. I tried using ultra balls at first, but I wasn't tryna spend 2 hours trying to catch a legendary. I never use my masterball during real gameplay!

Off to Kanto we went and caught our final member of the team, Ponyta and named her Rush! She evolved quickly into Rapidash and after some nice grinding in Victory Road, we were ready for the pokemon league. Will was really easy as Sudowoodo and Haunter had some good matchups. Koga was defeated easily with some nice EQ's from Tauros and some Fire Blasts as well. Haunter had a field day beating Brunos entire team with Hypnosis and Dream Eaters. Then Katherine(I think?) proved to be pretty tough but Cedar and Lextank kicked some dark butt

Then Lance....
Sudowoodo proved himslef this match DESTROYING the competition with some rockslides!! Miltank too, that body slam wass terrific for slowing down those dragonites for me, and Tauros Intimidate really played a role too. We won!

Cedar the Sudowoodo and Lextank the Miltank share the MVP trophy for the Johto region, but Haunter comes a close second.

I've decided to evolve Haunter, just because it's time. And Onix..I'm thinking about finding another pokemon on our way West (East, to Kanto) because that base 50 attack isn't doin me too hot. And Steelix can suck it.
Old April 3rd, 2013, 04:08 PM
waters_echo

Trainer Hass, Stone-age trainer of average repute
Badges: Zephyr, Hive, Plain, Fog, Glacier, Storm, Mineral, Rising, [L], -, -, -, -, -, -, -, -
Team:
ThylaLeos
Typhlosion, M, Lv60-65, Charcoal
Flame wheel, flamethrower, smokescreen, swift

Angel
Dunsparce, M, Lv65, Pink bow
Rage, screech, glare, pursuit
- <3

WrathClaws
Ursaring, M, Lv60-65, King's rock
Slash, faint attack, lick, fury swipes

Sun
Graveller*, M, Lv65, Hard stone
Rock throw, defence curl, rollout, earthquake

BurningRed
Parasect, F, Lv60-65, Quick claw
Slash, spore, giga drain, leechlife

NeedeSile
Nidoking, M, LV60-65, Blackbelt
Strength, surf, double kick, focus energy

I'm training them all to 65 right now, hence the general 60-65 thing.
Then we shall start on the Kanto gyms, having already completed the Kanto sidequests.

And now you know what I do when I get bored~
(read: have far too much fun with overlay layers)
Old April 3rd, 2013, 06:27 PM
StinkomanFan
Intern of the Pokemon world

Nature: Quirky
Just posting to tell you there's no update for today or tomorrow, I'm gonna be a bit pre-occupied with something.
Old April 3rd, 2013, 10:04 PM
TheTimetraveler.
Unhatched Egg

Well I finished the Challenge.
My adventures.
Spoiler:
Named character "Time"
Chose Torchic.
Named Torchic "Vulcan"
Got a potion from the guy outside the pokemart
Now that I think about it. It was a bad idea to choose torchic. No grass types allowed. So it'll be difficult getting Swampert knocked out in one hit.
Beat all the Trainers in the first couple routes.
Torchic evolved
Arrived at Rustboro.
I caught a Taillow. Level 6 named him "Jupiter"
......Bleh. I if my Combusken was female I'd name her Vesta. Possibly Hestia. I prefer Hestia.

I'm pretty sure it’s obvious about the theme of my names.
I took on the gym. Beat Roxanne.
Randomly found an Abra while chasing the guy with the Goods. I really wanted to catch it but no Psychic types. L
Got the pokenav
Beat May.
Arrived at Dewford.
Caught Mahikuta and Aron
Beat Brawley.
Arrived at Slateport.
Evolved Taillow.
Beat Team Aqua.
Beat May.
Arrived at Mauville.
Beat Wattson.
Got Rock Smash.
Beat all trainers in routes adjacent to Mauville.
Starting here I’ll try to add more detail in what I’m doing.
Combusken leveled to 30 after battling with a trainer.
Makuhita Evolved in Hariyama.
Current levels.
Combusken 30.
Swellow 24.
Aron 26.
Hariyama 24.
Route 113. Caught Skarmory.
Fought Team magma up on the cliffs… place.
Arrived at Lavaridge. Beat Flannery.
Destroyed Mirage Tower L Got Claw fossil.
Revived Anorith and nicknamed it Pluto. Cus, you know. It came back from the dead. And Pluto is the god of the dead……… erm. Probably won’t use him.
Arrived at Petalburg. Beat Norman.
Visited Abandoned ship and got Ice beam.
Evolved Combusken into Blaziken at desert route.
Arrived at the Weather Institute.
Beat Team Aqua with Skarmory.
Beat May. Easily.
Aron evolved from the 3 trainers after beating May.
Time to look for feebas.
Being ADHD And looking for a feebas isn’t a good combo.
Stopped looking for feebas for a while and caught a Absol.
Resumed looking for feebas. I finally found one after a couple hours.
I caught a couple others till I found one that’s a Mild nature. I would have liked modest but beggars can’t be choosers.
I fought the Kecleon with Steven. Still haven’t gotten my badge yet. I’ll get it when I grind some more.
Beat Winnoa. Skarmory tanked everything. What crazy defense at level 31.
How does Scott know I just finished the gym… stalker much?
I reached Lilycove. Started getting Beauty up. It’ll take a while though.
Postponed the beauty raising. Gave Feebas a exp share.
Went to Mt. Pyre. Defeated Team Aqua.
Arrived at Lavaridge town.
Went to Magma base. Then forgot I had to get Strength. Went to Verndaturf town and helped out those 2 people. Don’t care what their names are. And got strength.
I also thought Rayquaza was spelled Rayquayza. I’ve always called it that too.
I beat Team Magma and went to Slateport. Blah blah Aqua base Blah blah got Master Ball blah blah Beat Aqua.
Evolved Feebas.
Now I’m at mossdeep and challenging the gym.
Defeated Liza and Tate. Boy that took a lot out of my supplies.
Now onto the space center.
Beat the Space center. Barely.
Got to team aqua hideout. Beat it. Now the weather is all messed up.
Awakened Rayquaza. Absol just dominated Juan. All one hits. Double swords dance op.
Got to Ever Grande. Starting to grind on the pokemon. Hoping for 45+ for everyone.
Taught Lairon Double-Edge. Easy grinding.
Evolved Lairon. Aggron SMASH.
Beat Wally. Ready to take on the E4.
Got through Victory road. Finally.
Beat Elite four. Game over!

I'll be doing another Challenge. Probably B/W and B2/W2
Old April 3rd, 2013, 11:17 PM
Koyan
Ghost/Dark Trainer

Nature: Careful
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTimetraveler. View Post
Well I finished the Challenge.
My adventures.
Spoiler:
Named character "Time"
Chose Torchic.
Named Torchic "Vulcan"
Got a potion from the guy outside the pokemart
Now that I think about it. It was a bad idea to choose torchic. No grass types allowed. So it'll be difficult getting Swampert knocked out in one hit.
Beat all the Trainers in the first couple routes.
Torchic evolved
Arrived at Rustboro.
I caught a Taillow. Level 6 named him "Jupiter"
......Bleh. I if my Combusken was female I'd name her Vesta. Possibly Hestia. I prefer Hestia.

I'm pretty sure it’s obvious about the theme of my names.
I took on the gym. Beat Roxanne.
Randomly found an Abra while chasing the guy with the Goods. I really wanted to catch it but no Psychic types. L
Got the pokenav
Beat May.
Arrived at Dewford.
Caught Mahikuta and Aron
Beat Brawley.
Arrived at Slateport.
Evolved Taillow.
Beat Team Aqua.
Beat May.
Arrived at Mauville.
Beat Wattson.
Got Rock Smash.
Beat all trainers in routes adjacent to Mauville.
Starting here I’ll try to add more detail in what I’m doing.
Combusken leveled to 30 after battling with a trainer.
Makuhita Evolved in Hariyama.
Current levels.
Combusken 30.
Swellow 24.
Aron 26.
Hariyama 24.
Route 113. Caught Skarmory.
Fought Team magma up on the cliffs… place.
Arrived at Lavaridge. Beat Flannery.
Destroyed Mirage Tower L Got Claw fossil.
Revived Anorith and nicknamed it Pluto. Cus, you know. It came back from the dead. And Pluto is the god of the dead……… erm. Probably won’t use him.
Arrived at Petalburg. Beat Norman.
Visited Abandoned ship and got Ice beam.
Evolved Combusken into Blaziken at desert route.
Arrived at the Weather Institute.
Beat Team Aqua with Skarmory.
Beat May. Easily.
Aron evolved from the 3 trainers after beating May.
Time to look for feebas.
Being ADHD And looking for a feebas isn’t a good combo.
Stopped looking for feebas for a while and caught a Absol.
Resumed looking for feebas. I finally found one after a couple hours.
I caught a couple others till I found one that’s a Mild nature. I would have liked modest but beggars can’t be choosers.
I fought the Kecleon with Steven. Still haven’t gotten my badge yet. I’ll get it when I grind some more.
Beat Winnoa. Skarmory tanked everything. What crazy defense at level 31.
How does Scott know I just finished the gym… stalker much?
I reached Lilycove. Started getting Beauty up. It’ll take a while though.
Postponed the beauty raising. Gave Feebas a exp share.
Went to Mt. Pyre. Defeated Team Aqua.
Arrived at Lavaridge town.
Went to Magma base. Then forgot I had to get Strength. Went to Verndaturf town and helped out those 2 people. Don’t care what their names are. And got strength.
I also thought Rayquaza was spelled Rayquayza. I’ve always called it that too.
I beat Team Magma and went to Slateport. Blah blah Aqua base Blah blah got Master Ball blah blah Beat Aqua.
Evolved Feebas.
Now I’m at mossdeep and challenging the gym.
Defeated Liza and Tate. Boy that took a lot out of my supplies.
Now onto the space center.
Beat the Space center. Barely.
Got to team aqua hideout. Beat it. Now the weather is all messed up.
Awakened Rayquaza. Absol just dominated Juan. All one hits. Double swords dance op.
Got to Ever Grande. Starting to grind on the pokemon. Hoping for 45+ for everyone.
Taught Lairon Double-Edge. Easy grinding.
Evolved Lairon. Aggron SMASH.
Beat Wally. Ready to take on the E4.
Got through Victory road. Finally.
Beat Elite four. Game over!

I'll be doing another Challenge. Probably B/W and B2/W2

... Holy crap.... That was fast. o.O
Old April 4th, 2013, 03:17 AM
waters_echo

Trainer Hass, Stone-age trainer of average repute
Badges: Zephyr, Hive, Plain, Fog, Glacier, Storm, Mineral, Rising, [L], Boulder, Cascade, -, -, -, -, -, -
Team:
ThylaLeos
Typhlosion, M, Lv69, Charcoal
pokerus
Flame wheel, flamethrower, smokescreen, swift

Angel
Dunsparce, M, Lv69, Leftovers
pokerus
Rage, screech, glare, pursuit
- <3

WrathClaws
Ursaring, M, Lv70, King's rock
pokerus
Slash, faint attack, lick, fury swipes

Sun
Graveller*, M, Lv70, Hard stone
pokerus
Rock throw, defence curl, rollout, earthquake

BurningRed
Parasect, F, Lv69, Quick claw
pokerus
Slash, spore, giga drain, leechlife

NeedeSile
Nidoking, M, LV69, Blackbelt
pokerus
Strength, surf, double kick, focus energy

I was wheezing in disbelief.
I just went to heal because all the pokemon that still had to get to level 70 still had no PP left... and I exited and Elm called and...
When the heck did everyone get that?!

And now you know what I do when I get bored~
(read: have far too much fun with overlay layers)
Old April 4th, 2013, 03:31 AM
Necrum
Scourge of the Mushroom Kingdom!

Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koyan View Post
... Holy crap.... That was fast. o.O
A lot of Challengers play on emulator, and spam the speed up button. In that way a lot of people can beat the game within a day (or even a couple of hours). I don't do this though. I play on real cartridges.
Old April 4th, 2013, 09:04 AM
Tim!
Togepi

Update:
Pokémon: Blaziken (48), Gardevoir (50) , Aggron(48), Claydol (49), Flygon(48), Sharpedo (48)
I caught Kyogre. I beat the last gymleader. Arrived at ever grand city and I'm training my team at the entrance of the victory road cave. I'm not defeating the trainers inside the cave yet. Just ordinary training on wild pokémon until my whole team reaches lvl 50.

Completed challenges

Old April 4th, 2013, 10:27 AM
LegitRed

Nature: Calm
Username: LegitRed
Game: Platinum
Era: Mideval Era

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old April 4th, 2013, 12:34 PM
TrollShammy80
Loved all Pokemon Since 98'

Nature: Quiet
Love your challenges, can't miss this Kagami

Name: TrollShammy80
Game: Blaze Black 2
Era: The Progressive Era

Got a small start on the adventure-
Sat and reset for a bit til I managed to get a female Snivy, that's never fun lol
Battled Hugh and Tepig
After being given the Pokemon Center tour, from Bianca
I sat at one of the tables and looked at my list of Pokemon and rules for this adventure

Moved on and got Town Map from Hugh's sis and was shown how to catch Pokemon

Proud MLP Fan/NCIS/Ghost Hunters/Ghost Adventures/CSI and many others
RIP: Step Mom 7/17/53-7/2/13
RIP: Uncle Jesse ???-1/3/2014
"I do breed for IVs/Ev's...but I always remember to have fun playing Pokemon"
"I always play for fun on my emulators and Y version only"
www.youtube.com/trollshammy80

Last edited by TrollShammy80; April 4th, 2013 at 12:48 PM.
Old April 5th, 2013, 02:57 AM
Tim!
Togepi

Completed
E4: 5/5
Pokémon: Blaziken (53), Gardevoir (51) , Aggron(50), Claydol (50), Flygon(52), Sharpedo (52)
I beat the E4 (Metagross was a real pain)
Thank God I had so many type advantages.
It wasn't that hard cause I hardly use items in the game so I was able to save up a lot of tm's I don't use and a lot of nuggets and other expensive items to sell at the end in order to buy some revives and potions. But this was my very first challenge, so nothing too difficult and still had a lot of fun.

Completed challenges

Old April 5th, 2013, 04:41 AM
Warship
異議あり!

Update #8:

POKEMON SAPPHIRE
NUMBER OF BADGES: 8
Spoiler:
*Grinded my team to lv 50-51.
*Of course trapinch evolved into flygon.
*Took on the league.
*Beat it(btw i used tentacool as a meat shield is that okay it was lv16 and didnt do anything significant?)
*Credits and blah,blah,blah.

Final Team (i cant add tentacool because i still dont know how to attach more than 5 pictures:
Spoiler:
Sceptile Sapphire.png
Sceptile/Lv.52/Lonely(Atk+,Def-)/Overgrow/Grass/Item: Miracle Seed
Quick Attack
Slam
Leaf Blade
Pursuit

Linoone Sapphire.png
Linoone/Lv.51/Rash(Sp.Atk+,Def-)/Pickup/Normal
Headbutt
Surf
Thunderbolt
Ice Beam

Graveler Sapphire.png
Graveler/Lv.50/Relaxed(Def+,Spd-)/Sturdy/Rock-Ground
Earthquake
Rock Throw
Strength
Brick Break

Torkoal Sapphire.png
Torkoal/Lv.51/Relaxed (Def+,Spd-)/White Smoke/Fire/Item:Charcoal
Flamethower
Body Slam
Curse
Overheat

Flygon Sapphire.png
Flygon/Lv.54/Mild (Sp.Atk+,Def-)/Levitate/Ground-Dragon
Earthquake
Crunch
Fly
Dragon Claw

Well, the challenge is over it was a great challenge kagamichan and i enjoyed every moment of it. awaiting your other great challenges . btw how does this challenges' ultimate form work do you need to complete all the eras or something?

Last edited by Warship; April 5th, 2013 at 07:13 AM. Reason: team addition
Old April 5th, 2013, 06:42 AM
Necrum
Scourge of the Mushroom Kingdom!

Nature: Adamant
Quote:
btw how does this challenges' utltiamte form work do you need to complete all the eras or something?
I don't believe there is an official ultimate for this challenge. But by normally, there are two ways it could work. The first is to beat all regions using the same set of rules, or era in this case. This is the most common type of ultimate. The other, less common one, is to have you beat all forms of a rule, or era in this case, with a single game. So beating Ruby in every era, and so on. Considering that new eras can be added at any time, the second form is likely not going to be the proper ultimate if she adds one.
Old April 5th, 2013, 01:01 PM
Orianna
So strange, they scream.
Community Supporter

Nature: Timid
Quote:
btw how does this challenges' ultimate form work do you need to complete all the eras or something?
Quote:
Originally Posted by NecrumWarrior View Post
I don't believe there is an official ultimate for this challenge. But by normally, there are two ways it could work. The first is to beat all regions using the same set of rules, or era in this case. This is the most common type of ultimate. The other, less common one, is to have you beat all forms of a rule, or era in this case, with a single game. So beating Ruby in every era, and so on. Considering that new eras can be added at any time, the second form is likely not going to be the proper ultimate if she adds one.
Well, there was someone that said they were doing all the Eras.
There's 3 Ultimate Possibilities for this challenge, that's why there's no official section for the Ultimate version.
Some people might want to do all the eras in 1 game, others might want to do 1 era in all the games and then there's those that want to do all eras but on different games(yes, I see this as an Ultimate version too >.>) So I'm leaving this up to whoever does the challenge xD

"We will kill your enemies. That will be fun."
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here