The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Trade Corner > Trade Shops
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Trade Shops Need a very specific Pokémon bred or trained for your team? In this forum you can browse the vast collections of our most established traders!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed. Posts in this forum do not add to your total post count.


Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #251    
Old March 30th, 2013, 10:21 AM
KingKoopa9
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
hey tabor,
how do you check for proof of event pokemon and its legitimacy? i just want to avoid receiving and trading hack pokemon for future purposes
  #252    
Old March 30th, 2013, 10:25 AM
tabor62
FC: 0946 2243 9665
IGN: Tabor
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiny Electivire View Post
A new rng request :3

Pokemon: Deerling
Nickname: Sol
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Sap Sipper
IVs: Flawless or as close to flawless as possible ^.^
Shiny: Of course
Hatch Location: Any, preferably a city/place rather than a route though XD
I'll get on this (when I'm not feeling lazy o 3o)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingKoopa9 View Post
hey tabor,
how do you check for proof of event pokemon and its legitimacy? i just want to avoid receiving and trading hack pokemon for future purposes
I use a flashcart with Pokegen to export my Pokemon as a .pkm file which I upload to Pokecheck. Pokecheck can see all the hidden data (trash bytes, terminator sequences, and what not).
  #253    
Old March 30th, 2013, 01:45 PM
KingKoopa9
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
dam that sounds really legit bro. wow. i never knew you could do all that.
  #254    
Old March 30th, 2013, 09:14 PM
tabor62
FC: 0946 2243 9665
IGN: Tabor
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Finished:


#585 Sol (LV 1)
OT: Tabor ID: 33997
Jolly - Sap Sipper - 31/31/31/28/31/31 - Untouched
Camouflage - Baton Pass - Energy Ball - Work Up
  #255    
Old March 30th, 2013, 11:46 PM
pirouette
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
oops, sorry about that. its just that, in dont have any other shinies :l
  #256    
Old March 31st, 2013, 07:30 AM
ninthlite
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
@tabor62
What flawless shiny would you be willing to trade for this.
Shinx ♂ (Level 1)
OT: shin - ID (07160)
Adamant - Intimidate - 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 - UT
Tackle, Fire Fang, Ice Fang, Crunch
  #257    
Old March 31st, 2013, 08:56 AM
tabor62
FC: 0946 2243 9665
IGN: Tabor
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightShine View Post
oops, sorry about that. its just that, in dont have any other shinies :l
Huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninthlite View Post
@tabor62
What flawless shiny would you be willing to trade for this.
Shinx ♂ (Level 1)
OT: shin - ID (07160)
Adamant - Intimidate - 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 - UT
Tackle, Fire Fang, Ice Fang, Crunch
I don't really need another flawless shiny Shinx, sorry about that.
  #258    
Old March 31st, 2013, 09:20 AM
ninthlite
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
@tabor62
Sorry I thought you might want one with a different ability, since guts and intimidate have different play styles.
  #259    
Old April 2nd, 2013, 08:31 AM
kevin24
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
i have the poke smash mewtwo and korean nationals volcarona. just send junk. which fc do i use? mine's in my sig
  #260    
Old April 2nd, 2013, 09:28 AM
tabor62
FC: 0946 2243 9665
IGN: Tabor
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninthlite View Post
@tabor62
Sorry I thought you might want one with a different ability, since guts and intimidate have different play styles.
I don't play competitively, so I don't really mind. Unless someone asks for one as a request.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin24 View Post
i have the poke smash mewtwo and korean nationals volcarona. just send junk. which fc do i use? mine's in my sig
I'm not going to be home until 3pm PST. Are you going to be online then? And add my White FC. Thanks for the help :D
  #261    
Old April 2nd, 2013, 09:48 AM
kevin24
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
yeah just vm then when you are ready
  #262    
Old April 2nd, 2013, 10:10 PM
skywolf
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
I will try to open a shop once i get on the computer. I cant right now because im on my dsi. Use my black 2 fc please i can trade on thursday if you can.
  #263    
Old April 4th, 2013, 06:30 AM
abarai
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Pokemon: Karrablast
Nickname: Lancelot
Gender: M
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Swarm
IVs: flawless
Shiny: no
Hatch Location: Surprise me =)
  #264    
Old April 4th, 2013, 02:22 PM
tabor62
FC: 0946 2243 9665
IGN: Tabor
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by skywolf View Post
I will try to open a shop once i get on the computer. I cant right now because im on my dsi. Use my black 2 fc please i can trade on thursday if you can.
Give me a PM whenever you want to trade :l

Quote:
Originally Posted by abarai View Post
Pokemon: Karrablast
Nickname: Lancelot
Gender: M
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Swarm
IVs: flawless
Shiny: no
Hatch Location: Surprise me =)
Eh, I'll do it, but I'll be doing a shiny one for myself first. So just sit tight o 3o
  #265    
Old April 9th, 2013, 01:06 PM
KingKoopa9
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
hey tabor,
can i pm you about something? it's not necessarily a trade
  #266    
Old April 10th, 2013, 06:48 AM
InspectorH
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Hey man, I have been looking for Nobunga's Rayquaza for ages! Unfortunately I don't have an excessive amount to offer, but if you can clone and send me a copy back (Cheating a bit I know ) Then I can offer you a GOON's Scizor UT Adamant nature, And the crown beasts (U.K version)
if you want?
#384 レックウザ (LV 70)
OT: ノブナガ ID: 03172
Serious - Air Lock - 06/31/30/25/08/20 - Untouched
Dragon Pulse - AncientPower - Outrage - Dragon Dance
  #267    
Old April 10th, 2013, 01:19 PM
tabor62
FC: 0946 2243 9665
IGN: Tabor
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by InspectorH View Post
Hey man, I have been looking for Nobunga's Rayquaza for ages! Unfortunately I don't have an excessive amount to offer, but if you can clone and send me a copy back (Cheating a bit I know ) Then I can offer you a GOON's Scizor UT Adamant nature, And the crown beasts (U.K version)
if you want?
#384 レックウザ (LV 70)
OT: ノブナガ ID: 03172
Serious - Air Lock - 06/31/30/25/08/20 - Untouched
Dragon Pulse - AncientPower - Outrage - Dragon Dance
I clone to so no worries. However I already have all those events, that is, if the UK Version is WIN2011 as I seem to recall it as.
  #268    
Old April 11th, 2013, 03:14 PM
ForeverTorterra
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Could I use your trade back service? All i need is the Manaphy and I'll give him right back I really appreciate it!
Ohh and the FC I'm using is: 1593 2558 5040
  #269    
Old April 11th, 2013, 03:22 PM
tabor62
FC: 0946 2243 9665
IGN: Tabor
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverTorterra View Post
Could I use your trade back service? All i need is the Manaphy and I'll give him right back I really appreciate it!
Ohh and the FC I'm using is: 1593 2558 5040
Sure, add my White FC and I'll meet you inside the Wi-Fi Room
  #270    
Old April 19th, 2013, 11:38 PM
tabor62
FC: 0946 2243 9665
IGN: Tabor
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
BUMP

C'mon people, free RNG breeding requests, take advantage of it! (Though don't take advantage of it way too often)
  #271    
Old April 20th, 2013, 01:27 AM
Abdude
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Could you please get me this:

Pokemon: Chimchar
Nickname: Pyro
Gender: M
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Blaze
IVs: flawless
Shiny: no
  #272    
Old April 20th, 2013, 08:48 AM
tabor62
FC: 0946 2243 9665
IGN: Tabor
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abdude View Post
Could you please get me this:

Pokemon: Chimchar
Nickname: Pyro
Gender: M
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Blaze
IVs: flawless
Shiny: no
First off, is this in Gen IV? I'm assuming it is since the only FC in your signature is SoulSilver. That's a problem since I only RNG and trade on my Gen V games. Second, I prefer to do it shiny, if you really don't want it to be shiny, you'll have to go somewhere else, sorry about that.
  #273    
Old April 20th, 2013, 09:10 AM
Abdude
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Shiny is fine. But, yes, I'm on Soul Silver.
  #274    
Old April 20th, 2013, 09:34 AM
tabor62
FC: 0946 2243 9665
IGN: Tabor
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abdude View Post
Shiny is fine. But, yes, I'm on Soul Silver.
I'm afraid I cannot help you then, I can't trade on my Gen IV games due to some strange WFC error I keep getting and I can't seem to find any solution to it. So sorry about that
  #275    
Old April 20th, 2013, 11:12 AM
Amaura
FC: 1048-9068-0349
IGN: Dylicious/Mayweather
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Pokemon: Timburr
Nickname: Sleepwalk
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Guts
IVs: Flawless
Shiny: Yes please :D
Hatch Location: Doesn't matter

Do you think it would be possible for you to get the egg move Mach Punch and tutor Drain Punch onto this? I don't have access to BW2 so I can't get it tutored
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 1



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 08:18 PM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.