• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Forever the Pikachu Race

Cossolotto32

Pokemon Collector!
Years
80!!
I think pikachu is a straight badass, and he was so adorable in the first couple generations!
Then they thinned him out:(

Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2018

Yeah I can see that though they thinned out everyone past the Gen III the evil teams got better while the protagonists got worse, I mean Best Wishes Teamrocket is pretty awesome and Galactice and Aqua/Magma were cool

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023

I don't understand why you're all so obsessed with that yellow rat :( What has he done that other Pokémon haven't!

Affliction

Booted out - don't be like me!
Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016

If only Shinx was Gen I... It would've took the title of Pokémon Mascot any day.

Minato Arisato

Memento mori...
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 4, 2016

I don't have anything better to do, either. Also, it's hard to type when there's a bandage covering your left hand. Good thing I'm right-handed.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023

@Umbr30n, Shinx would have been a much better mascot you're right! I would love to see that cutie everywhere, plus his evolution is respectable compared to Raichu!

Back