The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Scripts & Tutorials
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Scripts & Tutorials This forum is for scripts and code, as well as all kinds of tutorials, software, tools and so forth. Remember to give credit!
The thread revival limit does not apply here.

Reply
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #1    
Old April 3rd, 2013, 04:51 AM
BenGames,Films, and More!'s Avatar
BenGames,Films, and More!
Are you not entertained?
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Gender: Male
Nature: Serious
Hello everyone this is will be a quick and easy script (Beware beginners). I found this script using this starter kit , created by Pαlвσlѕку It is French (Beware anyone who doesn't have Google Translate or isn't French). It was modified by moi.
This works for Essentials
INTRUCTIONS!
Extract all contents to "Titles" Folder
Put the following script in for your title Script (It varies depending on your current title screen)
Spoiler:
Quote:
#==============================================================================
# ■ Scene_Title
#------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#  タイトル画面の処理を行うクラスです。
#==============================================================================

class Scene_Title
#--------------------------------------------------------------------------
# ● メイン処理
#--------------------------------------------------------------------------
def main
# 戦闘テストの場合
if $BTEST
battle_test
return
end
# データベースをロード
$data_actors = load_data("Data/Actors.rxdata")
$data_classes = load_data("Data/Classes.rxdata")
$data_skills = load_data("Data/Skills.rxdata")
$data_items = load_data("Data/Items.rxdata")
$data_weapons = load_data("Data/Weapons.rxdata")
$data_armors = load_data("Data/Armors.rxdata")
$data_enemies = load_data("Data/Enemies.rxdata")
$data_troops = load_data("Data/Troops.rxdata")
$data_states = load_data("Data/States.rxdata")
$data_animations = load_data("Data/Animations.rxdata")
$data_tilesets = load_data("Data/Tilesets.rxdata")
$data_common_events = load_data("Data/CommonEvents.rxdata")
$data_system = load_data("Data/System.rxdata")
# システムオブジェクトを作成
$game_system = Game_System.new
# タイトルグラフィックを作成
@sprite = Sprite.new
@sprite.bitmap = RPG::Cache.title($data_system.title_name)
# コマンドウィンドウを作成
s1 = "Nouvelle partie"
s2 = "Charger une partie"
s3 = "Quitter"
@command_window = Window_Command.new(192, [s1, s2, s3])
@command_window.back_opacity = 160
@command_window.x = 320 - @command_window.width / 2
@command_window.y = 288
# コンティニュー有効判定
# セーブファイルがひとつでも存在するかどうかを調べる
# 有効なら @continue_enabled を true、無効なら false にする
@continue_enabled = false
for i in 0..3
if FileTest.exist?("Save#{i+1}.rxdata")
@continue_enabled = true
end
end
# コンティニューが有効な場合、カーソルをコンティニューに合わせる
# 無効な場合、コンティニューの文字をグレー表示にする
if @continue_enabled
@command_window.index = 1
else
@command_window.disable_item(1)
end
# タイトル BGM を演奏
$game_system.bgm_play($data_system.title_bgm)
# ME、BGS の演奏を停止
Audio.me_stop
Audio.bgs_stop
# トランジション実行
Graphics.transition
# メインループ
loop do
# ゲーム画面を更新
Graphics.update
# 入力情報を更新
Input.update
# フレーム更新
update
# 画面が切り替わったらループを中断
if $scene != self
break
end
end
# トランジション準備
Graphics.freeze
# コマンドウィンドウを解放
@command_window.dispose
# タイトルグラフィックを解放
@sprite.bitmap.dispose
@sprite.dispose
end
#--------------------------------------------------------------------------
# ● フレーム更新
#--------------------------------------------------------------------------
def update
# コマンドウィンドウを更新
@command_window.update
# C ボタンが押された場合
if Input.trigger?(Input::C)
# コマンドウィンドウのカーソル位置で分岐
case @command_window.index
when 0 # ニューゲーム
command_new_game
when 1 # コンティニュー
command_continue
when 2 # シャットダウン
command_shutdown
end
end
end
#--------------------------------------------------------------------------
# ● コマンド : ニューゲーム
#--------------------------------------------------------------------------
def command_new_game
# 決定 SE を演奏
$game_system.se_play($data_system.decision_se)
# BGM を停止
Audio.bgm_stop
# プレイ時間計測用のフレームカウントをリセット
Graphics.frame_count = 0
# 各種ゲームオブジェクトを作成
$game_temp = Game_Temp.new
$game_system = Game_System.new
$game_switches = Game_Switches.new
$game_variables = Game_Variables.new
$game_self_switches = Game_SelfSwitches.new
$game_screen = Game_Screen.new
$game_actors = Game_Actors.new
$game_party = Game_Party.new
$game_troop = Game_Troop.new
$game_map = Game_Map.new
$game_player = Game_Player.new
# 初期パーティをセットアップ
$game_party.setup_starting_members
# 初期位置のマップをセットアップ
$game_map.setup($data_system.start_map_id)
# プレイヤーを初期位置に移動
$game_player.moveto($data_system.start_x, $data_system.start_y)
# プレイヤーをリフレッシュ
$game_player.refresh
# マップに設定されている BGM と BGS の自動切り替えを実行
$game_map.autoplay
# マップを更新 (並列イベント実行)
$game_map.update
# マップ画面に切り替え
$scene = Scene_Map.new
end
#--------------------------------------------------------------------------
# ● コマンド : コンティニュー
#--------------------------------------------------------------------------
def command_continue
# コンティニューが無効の場合
unless @continue_enabled
# ブザー SE を演奏
$game_system.se_play($data_system.buzzer_se)
return
end
# 決定 SE を演奏
$game_system.se_play($data_system.decision_se)
# ロード画面に切り替え
$scene = Scene_Load.new
end
#--------------------------------------------------------------------------
# ● コマンド : シャットダウン
#--------------------------------------------------------------------------
def command_shutdown
# 決定 SE を演奏
$game_system.se_play($data_system.decision_se)
# BGM、BGS、ME をフェードアウト
Audio.bgm_fade(800)
Audio.bgs_fade(800)
Audio.me_fade(800)
# シャットダウン
$scene = nil
end
#--------------------------------------------------------------------------
# ● 戦闘テスト
#--------------------------------------------------------------------------
def battle_test
# データベース (戦闘テスト用) をロード
$data_actors = load_data("Data/BT_Actors.rxdata")
$data_classes = load_data("Data/BT_Classes.rxdata")
$data_skills = load_data("Data/BT_Skills.rxdata")
$data_items = load_data("Data/BT_Items.rxdata")
$data_weapons = load_data("Data/BT_Weapons.rxdata")
$data_armors = load_data("Data/BT_Armors.rxdata")
$data_enemies = load_data("Data/BT_Enemies.rxdata")
$data_troops = load_data("Data/BT_Troops.rxdata")
$data_states = load_data("Data/BT_States.rxdata")
$data_animations = load_data("Data/BT_Animations.rxdata")
$data_tilesets = load_data("Data/BT_Tilesets.rxdata")
$data_common_events = load_data("Data/BT_CommonEvents.rxdata")
$data_system = load_data("Data/BT_System.rxdata")
# プレイ時間計測用のフレームカウントをリセット
Graphics.frame_count = 0
# 各種ゲームオブジェクトを作成
$game_temp = Game_Temp.new
$game_system = Game_System.new
$game_switches = Game_Switches.new
$game_variables = Game_Variables.new
$game_self_switches = Game_SelfSwitches.new
$game_screen = Game_Screen.new
$game_actors = Game_Actors.new
$game_party = Game_Party.new
$game_troop = Game_Troop.new
$game_map = Game_Map.new
$game_player = Game_Player.new
# 戦闘テスト用のパーティをセットアップ
$game_party.setup_battle_test_members
# トループ ID、逃走可能フラグ、バトルバックを設定
$game_temp.battle_troop_id = $data_system.test_troop_id
$game_temp.battle_can_escape = true
$game_map.battleback_name = $data_system.battleback_name
# バトル開始 SE を演奏
$game_system.se_play($data_system.battle_start_se)
# バトル BGM を演奏
$game_system.bgm_play($game_system.battle_bgm)
# バトル画面に切り替え
$scene = Scene_Battle.new
end
end


The result should be Lugia swimming in the ocean like in Soul Silver when you open your game.
Please report bugs!
Attached Files
File Type: zip Opening Lugia18.zip‎ (317.3 KB, 79 views) (Save to Dropbox)
__________________


YouTube Channel
Deviant Art
BGFM Forums
Take a quiz about me!
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior. If you do too, and aren't scared to admit it, then copy and paste this in your signature.
If you say "pls" or "plz" because it's shorter than "please", I'll say "no" because it's shorter than "yes".

Last edited by BenGames,Films, and More!; April 4th, 2013 at 03:39 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #2    
Old April 3rd, 2013, 09:40 AM
bartyboy6's Avatar
bartyboy6
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Gender: Male
Does it work on Pokemon Essentials?
Reply With Quote
  #3    
Old April 3rd, 2013, 01:35 PM
BenGames,Films, and More!'s Avatar
BenGames,Films, and More!
Are you not entertained?
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Gender: Male
Nature: Serious
Quote:
Originally Posted by bartyboy6 View Post
Does it work on Pokemon Essentials?
Yeah... I thought I made that kinda clear
__________________


YouTube Channel
Deviant Art
BGFM Forums
Take a quiz about me!
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior. If you do too, and aren't scared to admit it, then copy and paste this in your signature.
If you say "pls" or "plz" because it's shorter than "please", I'll say "no" because it's shorter than "yes".
Reply With Quote
  #4    
Old April 3rd, 2013, 11:38 PM
Rayquaza.'s Avatar
Rayquaza.
Lead Dev in Pokémon Chaos
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: United Kingdom
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
After examining the script it looks very similar to the titlessceen script in the Pokémon Script Project DS, not to mention that the graphics come from there as well. For that reason I would strongly suggest credit to Pablosky is given.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #5    
Old April 4th, 2013, 03:37 AM
BenGames,Films, and More!'s Avatar
BenGames,Films, and More!
Are you not entertained?
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Gender: Male
Nature: Serious
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayquaza. View Post
After examining the script it looks very similar to the titlessceen script in the Pokémon Script Project DS, not to mention that the graphics come from there as well. For that reason I would strongly suggest credit to Pablosky is given.
I gave credit to the starter kit, but I'll give it to the creator
__________________


YouTube Channel
Deviant Art
BGFM Forums
Take a quiz about me!
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior. If you do too, and aren't scared to admit it, then copy and paste this in your signature.
If you say "pls" or "plz" because it's shorter than "please", I'll say "no" because it's shorter than "yes".
Reply With Quote
  #6    
Old April 4th, 2013, 07:54 PM
Tayuya of the Sound Four's Avatar
Tayuya of the Sound Four
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Gender: Female
Where exactly do I put the code? I put the pictures in the right place, and I thought I had to replace "scene_intro" with it, but that didn't work I also tried adding it by itself but that also didn't work, what am I doing wrong
Reply With Quote
  #7    
Old April 5th, 2013, 03:35 AM
BenGames,Films, and More!'s Avatar
BenGames,Films, and More!
Are you not entertained?
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Gender: Male
Nature: Serious
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tayuya of the Sound Four View Post
Where exactly do I put the code? I put the pictures in the right place, and I thought I had to replace "scene_intro" with it, but that didn't work I also tried adding it by itself but that also didn't work, what am I doing wrong
Scene_Title is where it needs to be
__________________


YouTube Channel
Deviant Art
BGFM Forums
Take a quiz about me!
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior. If you do too, and aren't scared to admit it, then copy and paste this in your signature.
If you say "pls" or "plz" because it's shorter than "please", I'll say "no" because it's shorter than "yes".
Reply With Quote
  #8    
Old April 5th, 2013, 05:57 AM
Tayuya of the Sound Four's Avatar
Tayuya of the Sound Four
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Gender: Female
I don't have a scene_title 0.0 I triple checked, I have Scene_Map Scene_Movie Scene_credits and scene intro,, do I have to make Scene_title? I can do that if so
Reply With Quote
  #9    
Old April 5th, 2013, 07:50 AM
BenGames,Films, and More!'s Avatar
BenGames,Films, and More!
Are you not entertained?
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Gender: Male
Nature: Serious
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tayuya of the Sound Four View Post
I don't have a scene_title 0.0 I triple checked, I have Scene_Map Scene_Movie Scene_credits and scene intro,, do I have to make Scene_title? I can do that if so
My bad...Sorry it's "PokemonLoad" replace the entire script.
__________________


YouTube Channel
Deviant Art
BGFM Forums
Take a quiz about me!
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior. If you do too, and aren't scared to admit it, then copy and paste this in your signature.
If you say "pls" or "plz" because it's shorter than "please", I'll say "no" because it's shorter than "yes".
Reply With Quote
  #10    
Old April 5th, 2013, 07:56 AM
Tayuya of the Sound Four's Avatar
Tayuya of the Sound Four
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Gender: Female
Hmmm. A syntax Error on line 13 occured.. That line is " if $ BTEST" I replaced the entirety of PokemonLoad o.o
Thanks for the help btw
Reply With Quote
  #11    
Old April 5th, 2013, 08:24 AM
BenGames,Films, and More!'s Avatar
BenGames,Films, and More!
Are you not entertained?
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Gender: Male
Nature: Serious
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tayuya of the Sound Four View Post
Hmmm. A syntax Error on line 13 occured.. That line is " if $ BTEST" I replaced the entirety of PokemonLoad o.o
Thanks for the help btw
What version of Essentials are you using?
__________________


YouTube Channel
Deviant Art
BGFM Forums
Take a quiz about me!
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior. If you do too, and aren't scared to admit it, then copy and paste this in your signature.
If you say "pls" or "plz" because it's shorter than "please", I'll say "no" because it's shorter than "yes".
Reply With Quote
  #12    
Old April 5th, 2013, 08:27 AM
Tayuya of the Sound Four's Avatar
Tayuya of the Sound Four
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Gender: Female
The most recent one, number 11 0.0
Reply With Quote
  #13    
Old April 5th, 2013, 09:33 AM
Maruno's Avatar
Maruno
Lead Dev of Pokémon Essentials
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: England
This script really doesn't look like it'll work with Essentials. Seriously. Essentials just works differently.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #14    
Old April 5th, 2013, 09:34 AM
BenGames,Films, and More!'s Avatar
BenGames,Films, and More!
Are you not entertained?
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Gender: Male
Nature: Serious
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maruno View Post
This script really doesn't look like it'll work with Essentials. Seriously. Essentials just works differently.
:/ It works for me. I included everything I used for the script.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tayuya of the Sound Four View Post
The most recent one, number 11 0.0
Okay. I am going to download an unedited version of Essentials and put the script in to see if it works
__________________


YouTube Channel
Deviant Art
BGFM Forums
Take a quiz about me!
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior. If you do too, and aren't scared to admit it, then copy and paste this in your signature.
If you say "pls" or "plz" because it's shorter than "please", I'll say "no" because it's shorter than "yes".

Last edited by BenGames,Films, and More!; April 5th, 2013 at 09:35 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Reply With Quote
  #15    
Old April 5th, 2013, 09:35 AM
Tayuya of the Sound Four's Avatar
Tayuya of the Sound Four
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Gender: Female
That's too bad if it doesn't This would have enable me to do something amazing with the title, Oh well.. Thanks for trying
Reply With Quote
  #16    
Old April 5th, 2013, 09:42 AM
Maruno's Avatar
Maruno
Lead Dev of Pokémon Essentials
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: England
No, seriously, it won't work. It doesn't replace any existing script - class Scene_Title doesn't exist in Essentials and is never called anywhere, so the script won't ever run. The intro and title screen in Essentials is in script section Scene_Intro, and is just for those things and looks nothing like the script above.

The script also makes reference to things like $data_troops which Essentials doesn't use, and doesn't make reference to things like $MapFactory which it does use. Further evidence that this script can't be used as-is in Essentials.
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 02:35 PM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.