The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Video Games

Notices

Video Games For non-Pokémon related game discussion. This area is for talking about computer and video gaming, from Nintendo to Sony, Microsoft to Sega, PC to Commodore.

Old April 4th, 2013, 08:16 PM
Miss Doronjo
Gaiden

Nature: Quirky
Let's say there was a chance that you can suggest one thing to a video game company, and, let's just say that you are so special that they will promise and guarantee that whatever you wished for will become a reality.

Now, this 'wish' can come in a variety of suggestions; like, say, what video game should be created, or, or maybe they should continue a video game series, perhaps you might suggest a video game remake, or, maybe a suggestion that will ultimately cause them to rethink their video game developments. Just to bounce some ideas.

What video game company would you give this wish towards, and what are the sort of things that you would suggest to this video game company?

Hawthorne Guardian
Moderator of Video Games
Paired to: Perdition Haze

Pokémon:PhoenixRising
Sylvie
Old April 4th, 2013, 08:40 PM
donavannj
The Melody Pokémon

That one wish would be for EA to make a Sim City game exactly to my specs, without the always online requirement that all of their games have for some reason.
Old April 4th, 2013, 09:04 PM
Team Fail
A Little Bit Of Sparkle
Community Supporter

Nature: Brave
I'd have such a hard time deciding tbh. I'd love a Pokemon game of all regions, but I'd also like remakes of Final Fantasy 6 and 7.

Or perhaps tell EA to come up with smarter DRM so they don't have a Sim City 5 again.

Pairs:
Kevin, Echidna
Follow me on Twitter! @TeamFail
Alt 1, リザードン
Miiverse
Pokémon Hackers Online
Alt 2: Jack Cayman

[04:20.39] <@GoGo> I WILL INSERT WITH PLEASURE
[04:20.45] <@GoGo> shut it Bela

[05:41.55] <Team_Fail> Blue Spider is interesting, but #MEHMasterRace
[05:42.20] <diegoisawesome> Team_Fail: Sounds like a bunch of unmotivated people that still want to try to take over the world
Old April 4th, 2013, 10:15 PM
DavidtheDeadPhilosopher

Nature: Modest
Sega: Dreamcast 2

I would love see a Sega exclusive system, with a strong starting lineup. A Proper Sonic Game would be a good start, but also include some new entries in some of their other franchises. They have so much potential. A New Streets of Rage? How about a Nights Game? How about making Phantasy Star Online 2 a launch title! A new Crazi Taxi. Any of their Original IP's are ripe for a new system.... Golden Axe 4, Make a reboot of Altered Beast. I could just keep going! lol
Old April 5th, 2013, 08:21 AM
Sweets Witch
I just love ham jerky.

Nature: Adamant
I'd approach tri-Ace and Square Enix and say "Hey. Valkyrie Profile 3. Star Ocean 5. Some sort of spiritual successor to Radiata Stories."

And then I'd make them kiss.
Old April 6th, 2013, 01:10 AM
Azure Rathalδs
the power within
Community Supporter

Nature: Serious
I'd probably tell Capcom to port Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate to the PC and add all the monsters from Monster Hunter Freedom Unite as well. Maybe they should rename it Super Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (lol).

I'd tell Nintendo to make a new 3DS which would run Android and double up as a smartphone too. Plus, it would have a second analogue stick and the top screen would have a capacitive touch screen you could use for iPhone like games. And of course, a better battery life and 3D viewing angle would be welcome too.

I'd also tell Atuls to open a studio in Europe so that I don't have to wait forever for there games to be localised without importing them.

Last edited by Azure Rathalδs; April 6th, 2013 at 01:10 AM. Reason: a mosnter?
Old April 6th, 2013, 01:19 AM
Foxrally
Torterra = Epic Private Island

Nature: Naive
I'd tell Ubisoft to make a Chinese-themed Assassin's Creed. SOOO EPIC.

Pairs - -
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links