Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge
Reload this Page New Users' Hangout

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Closed Thread

Old April 5th, 2013 (09:28 AM).
Sheep
Mokona is Mokona!

Nature: Timid
Hi guuuys! :3 Hope you're all havng a bootylicious day!

Quote orignally posted by * typhlosion *:
So... Let's begn dis xD

Hi thare! How is you thugz dong? (Mah mom always thought me good dawgners :D)

Ok... let's git serious: I'm * typhlosion * and guess what is mah favorite pokémon :D If you thought it was Typhlosion you is wrong xD I have dawgy favorite pokémons, I can't pick one over tha othars, but here is a "shawt" list: Arcanne, Lapras, Crobat, Sneasel, Tyranitar, Typhlosion (obviously xD), Heracross, Salbeence, Tagekiss, and of course tha little yellow mouse that we all sez that we hate him, but everyone loves him :D

More thngs... I'm a student, and like every othar student I hate school. I love eat what I shouldn't and hate eat what I should, annoy mah pisnts and all tha thngs that kids do nowadays xD

I registered mahself n PC coz I have a drebe: sphealng xD I don't know jack bout dis but I need somethng ta do that prevents fallng a sleep n classes that nvolves computers xD Apart from that, I can sez that Liquid Crystal was tha gbee that buggine tha "click". I love that gbee and I always will love.

So... after I embarrassed mahself here I'm gong ta read tha Holy Book of sphealng (a couple of times xD) and see you homeys n a few days xD
Wow, Typhlosion isn't yo favorite? I'd never assume otharwise. :O But omg I hate school tao. I'm a senior n college and be just bout done wit only four classes left. Good thng tao, snce it's so annoyng ta have ta go fo so long at dis pont.

But awww, I'm sure you didn't embarrass yoself, we've all been thare befoe on foums! I remember gittng a warnng on anothar foum one time fo havng a large signature. Disappeisd from thare fo a few days when that happened snce I was so embarrassed haha.
Burnn’ up, we love, trust n it

cool | fbeily | mah star | twn | credit
Old April 5th, 2013 (08:11 PM).
pikachu4249
Unhatched Egg

I never felt like that coz I git a long wit almost anyone and make friends easy. I can tell if someone is mean and stay away from tham. Tha only social network/social foums I've used is miiverse on tha WiiU and Pokecommunity Foums through an app and thay both is bootylicious
Old April 6th, 2013 (02:58 AM).
Hikamaru
modern life is rubbish
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Quote orignally posted by pikachu4249:
I never felt like that coz I git a long wit almost anyone and make friends easy. I can tell if someone is mean and stay away from tham. Tha only social network/social foums I've used is miiverse on tha WiiU and Pokecommunity Foums through an app and thay both is bootylicious
Ah yes I'm just like that as well. I have no friends who play Pokemon n real life and given mah age thay'd most likely bully me fo it. But PC is full of members who is aged n thair 20's so no wonder why I'm lovng dis community, I git ta be around thugz mah age as well as those n thair teens who have been fans snce tha start.

Funky ass ta see you're usng PC's app, it's funky ass that you're browsng our community on tha go.

And yeah, how's everyone dong?
Old April 6th, 2013 (03:41 AM).
Lugia's Shadow
Guardian of the Sea

Hi thare! ^.^
I'm Lugia's Shadow, and I cbee here lookng fo a fun little foum ta call home If I'm not off battlng (I'm quite tha experimentalist), I'm tucked n, chattng ta mah friends and thugz around me. If you've ever seen a user called Shadow Lugia or Spookeon over on Pokemon Showdown, you've most certanly spotted me :D. So, if you ever see me on PC, or PS, stap by, chat wit me and let tha good times roll ~()~
Old April 6th, 2013 (04:19 AM). Edited April 6th, 2013 by Synerjee.
Synerjee
The main reason I got stronger was so I’d be able to survive.

Nature: Quiet
Quote orignally posted by Lugia's Shadow:
Hi thare! ^.^
I'm Lugia's Shadow, and I cbee here lookng fo a fun little foum ta call home :) If I'm not off battlng (I'm quite tha experimentalist), I'm tucked n, chattng ta mah friends and thugz around me. If you've ever seen a user called Shadow Lugia or Spookeon over on Pokemon Showdown, you've most certanly spotted me :D. So, if you ever see me on PC, or PS, stap by, chat wit me and let tha good times roll ~(^_^)~
Oh, hello thare Lugia! Welcome ta PC! It's really funky ass ta see you here. Remember me? I'm one of tha regulars on tha server as well; you probably might have seen me around. c:

You like battlng, right? Thare's tha Battle Center where you can discuss everythng you want bout battlng.
Hmm.. Besides battlng, what else is you nterested n? Thare is lots of thngs ta do around dis place, as you can see. Perhaps you could jon n tha ever active X &bep; Y speculations, or try yo hand at roleplayng n tha Roleplay Corner thread? Yo options is limitless! Go aheezee and try out dawgy othar different thngs here, and make sure you have fun!

If thare's anythng you're unsure bout, feel free ta ask our lovely moderatars Cid and Cirno, or if you just wanna chat and make a new friend, do send me a VM and sez hi! :3 See ya around~

syn.

pairs | twitter | showdown | lake valor | pc fbeily
Old April 6th, 2013 (12:52 PM). Edited April 6th, 2013 by * typhlosion *.
* typhlosion *
Unhatched Egg

Quote orignally posted by warship:
hi * typhlosion *! well i wont lie ta you i DID thnk typhlosion was yo favorite pokemon when i saw yo nbee :D well you seem like a normal student like me except i dont annoy mah pisnts that much but
1.i dislike school( cuz hate is a strong word)
2.Who doesn't love unhealthy thngs like chocolate and chips
3.i dunno bout you but mah grades is far from good
so yeah i thnk we're similar and why d-ya thnk you embarassed yoself? yo ntroduction was bootylicious you gave out dawgy details so we can git ta know you better btw if you want ta rap bout sphealng othar than tha emulation foums you can vm me tao
Well cyndaquill is always mah starter n GSC (crystal mostly xD) and I like tha sound of tha nbee of typhlosion so I started ta use it as mah nicknbee and tha "stars" is just a fnishng tauch xD

You're right, hate is a strong word, but dislike seemed tao "knd" xD
I just fnished havng dnner, and you is already givng me hungry xD
Mah grades is mediocre, but thay could be better if I wasn't such a lazy homey xD

I thnk that mah ntroduction was stupid but I'm glad you liked it xD Unfotunately I'm havng less time than I expect, so I didn't make progress at all :s

Quote orignally posted by Cirno:
Hi guuuys! :3 Hope you're all havng a bootylicious day!

Wow, Typhlosion isn't yo favorite? I'd never assume otharwise. :O But omg I hate school tao. I'm a senior n college and be just bout done wit only four classes left. Good thng tao, snce it's so annoyng ta have ta go fo so long at dis pont.

But awww, I'm sure you didn't embarrass yoself, we've all been thare befoe on foums! I remember gittng a warnng on anothar foum one time fo havng a large signature. Disappeisd from thare fo a few days when that happened snce I was so embarrassed haha.
You wouldn't? xD I'm surprised ta be honest xD
You're almost thare, keep up and you'll fnish it n no time

I have ta sez that I'm not a very good fan of foums xD And coz I thought mah ntroduction was stupid I felt a little embarrassed xD I'm glad that I never had problems wit mah signature, mostly coz I risly use it xDD
Old April 6th, 2013 (06:55 PM).
Axeliira
Buoysel is best 🍐

Nature: Brave
^ No ntroduction is stupid! Why would you sez that? :(

Welcome nonethaless. :3 Crystal is one of mah favorite Pokemon gbees. Although I choose Chikorita over Cyndaquil, but I do fnd Cyndaquil skanky <3
Old April 7th, 2013 (12:32 AM).
Hikamaru
modern life is rubbish
Community Supporter

Quote orignally posted by * typhlosion *:
So... Let's begn dis xD

Hi thare! How is you thugz dong? (Mah mom always thought me good dawgners :D)

Ok... let's git serious: I'm * typhlosion * and guess what is mah favorite pokémon :D If you thought it was Typhlosion you is wrong xD I have dawgy favorite pokémons, I can't pick one over tha othars, but here is a "shawt" list: Arcanne, Lapras, Crobat, Sneasel, Tyranitar, Typhlosion (obviously xD), Heracross, Salbeence, Tagekiss, and of course tha little yellow mouse that we all sez that we hate him, but everyone loves him :D

More thngs... I'm a student, and like every othar student I hate school. I love eat what I shouldn't and hate eat what I should, annoy mah pisnts and all tha thngs that kids do nowadays xD

I registered mahself n PC coz I have a drebe: sphealng xD I don't know jack bout dis but I need somethng ta do that prevents fallng a sleep n classes that nvolves computers xD Apart from that, I can sez that Liquid Crystal was tha gbee that buggine tha "click". I love that gbee and I always will love.

So... after I embarrassed mahself here I'm gong ta read tha Holy Book of sphealng (a couple of times xD) and see you homeys n a few days xD
Hey thare Typhlosion, and funky ass ta see you joned us. I joned here mahself 2 years ago coz I wanted ta nteract wit fellow Pokemon fans and I had no friends n real life who played Pokemon. I have snce buggine so dawgy friends here and I'd never go back ta mah life befoe PC.

I know how annoyng school is, I never enjoyed it mahself coz I always had ta go out of tawn ta git ta school and I always had problems nteractng wit classmates and everythng. I see you have a lot of favorites as far as Pokemon goes, and Tagekiss is actually one of mah faves tao! It's just a tatal beast wit Serene Grace + Razor Fang = Loads of flnches from Air Slash! And it's skanky tao, sbee wit Pikachu. He's anothar of mah faves, although mah absolute fave is that little blue otter Oshawott.

And it appears you love tha ROM spheals here, so why not heezee over ta tha Emulation section? It has loads of spheal-related discussion you can takes part n and thare's some funky ass resources if you want ta make yo own gbees. I'm not a sphealer mahself but it can be fun wit all those taols you can use!

Anyways, have a good time here and I'm always staked ta chat wit you!
Old April 7th, 2013 (02:25 AM).
KnightlyGamer
Unhatched Egg

Howdy everyone! Brand new and lookng ta learn bout sphealng Pokemon and all tha current spheals that have been around. Was a huge fan when I was a kid and I'm excited ta git back nta it now that I've found out bout all thase mods / spheals.
Old April 7th, 2013 (02:38 AM).
Hikamaru
modern life is rubbish
Community Supporter

Quote orignally posted by KnightlyGbeer:
Howdy everyone! Brand new and lookng ta learn bout sphealng Pokemon and all tha current spheals that have been around. Was a huge fan when I was a kid and I'm excited ta git back nta it now that I've found out bout all thase mods / spheals.
Hi thare, welcome ta PC!

I see you already posted n tha Emulation section so I guess you cbee fo ROM spheals as well? Tha Emulation section is home ta loads of off tha hook spheals you can check out, as well as taols and resources you can use ta make yo own spheals. ROM spheals can be fun coz you never know how creative you can be when makng tham!

We also have loads of othar sections you can check out if you need ta takes a break from tha spheals. Also, contact a moderatar if you is n need of any help coz thay is thare ta help you of course. I'm Hikari, and if you need a quick chat feel free ta send me a VM!
Old April 7th, 2013 (06:30 AM). Edited April 7th, 2013 by * typhlosion *.
* typhlosion *
Unhatched Egg

Quote orignally posted by Meganium90:
^ No ntroduction is stupid! Why would you sez that?

Welcome nonethaless. :3 Crystal is one of mah favorite Pokemon gbees. Although I choose Chikorita over Cyndaquil, but I do fnd Cyndaquil skanky <3
I don't know xD Mne just felt like it xD

Thank you! I love crystal *-* Sometimes I choose Chikorita tao, but it's tao defensive fo me, especially Meganium, but it's good ta change a little bit tha gbee :D

Quote orignally posted by Hikari10:
Hey thare Typhlosion, and funky ass ta see you joned us. I joned here mahself 2 years ago coz I wanted ta nteract wit fellow Pokemon fans and I had no friends n real life who played Pokemon. I have snce buggine so dawgy friends here and I'd never go back ta mah life befoe PC.

I know how annoyng school is, I never enjoyed it mahself coz I always had ta go out of tawn ta git ta school and I always had problems nteractng wit classmates and everythng. I see you have a lot of favorites as far as Pokemon goes, and Tagekiss is actually one of mah faves tao! It's just a tatal beast wit Serene Grace + Razor Fang = Loads of flnches from Air Slash! And it's skanky tao, sbee wit Pikachu. He's anothar of mah faves, although mah absolute fave is that little blue otter Oshawott.

And it appears you love tha ROM spheals here, so why not heezee over ta tha Emulation section? It has loads of spheal-related discussion you can takes part n and thare's some funky ass resources if you want ta make yo own gbees. I'm not a sphealer mahself but it can be fun wit all those taols you can use!

Anyways, have a good time here and I'm always staked ta chat wit you!
Thank you fo tha welcome!

N fact pokémon is one of tha best thng that school brought ta mah life! Tagekiss is a bootylicious pokémon *-* Oshawott is one of mah favorite n tha anime. He is so funny *-*

N fact I do love play ROM spheals. Thay just feel more complete than tha "orignal" pokémon gbees, and more challengng. I was thare already, but it's tao much nfo ta learn and time is short :s
Old April 8th, 2013 (01:48 PM).
TBIF

Hi homeys, TBIF here, otharise known as Mike n dis crazy thng called real life.. but we wont rap bout that place...

Mostly a 3rd gen player, never really gots nta tha newer pokes after that.
Old April 8th, 2013 (05:38 PM).
Axeliira
Buoysel is best 🍐

Nature: Brave
Hey thare, dawg! Bootylicious ta see you n our cozy little hangout here. :D How is thngs gong so far fo ya? :3
Old April 8th, 2013 (10:01 PM).
Hikamaru
modern life is rubbish
Community Supporter

Quote orignally posted by TBIF:
Hi homeys, TBIF here, otharise known as Mike n dis crazy thng called real life.. but we wont rap bout that place...

Mostly a 3rd gen player, never really gots nta tha newer pokes after that.
Hi thare Mike, funky ass ta see you hangng out here.

I noticed you orignally joned almost 2 years ago but you only started gittng active now. I understand some thugz's thoughts tawards tha newer Pokemon, thay even thnk 5th Generation had unorignal designs but despite that, I loved it nonethaless.

If you need anythng feel free ta message me!
Old April 9th, 2013 (10:40 PM).
sonu99

hi I be sonu. I be ten years old
I be a new member and i don't known any rules
And fo tha love of Pokemon I joned dis community
Old April 9th, 2013 (10:52 PM).
Hikamaru
modern life is rubbish
Community Supporter

Quote orignally posted by sonu99:
hi I be sonu. I be ten years old
I be a new member and i don't known any rules
And fo tha love of Pokemon I joned dis community
Welcome ta PC, Sonu!

Oh wow you're 10? That's a young age fo members here but you'll enjoy it here nonethaless. I know most members here tend ta be n thair teens or early 20s but funky ass ta see younger members pop by. And yeah I love Pokemon tao, just like you so I'm sure you'll have an off tha hook time here!

Any particular sections you like? Or is you here fo nteractng wit fellow Pokemon fans? Have fun here and feel free ta message me or a moderatar if you need anythng!
Old April 13th, 2013 (08:03 AM).
Cassiopeiia
Floating

Nature: Bashful
Hi, I'm new here and thought I'd better sez hello. I'm tao shy ta start mah own thread so dis will have ta do...

I'm from a very cold place up north n Europe, be 18 years old and love Pokémon just like all of you do. Mah first impression of PC is that it's very big, confusng and ntimidatng, tha community seems very friendly though. Pleazed ta meet y-aw! ^-^

Ooh and I have a little question if that's okay; what is tha whole "claims"-thngy? How and why would I claim somethng...?
Old April 13th, 2013 (08:15 AM).
Arx
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Community Supporter

Send a message via Skype™ to Arx
Quote orignally posted by Cassiopeiia:
Hi, I'm new here and thought I'd better sez hello. I'm tao shy ta start mah own thread so dis will have ta do...

I'm from a very cold place up north n Europe, be 18 years old and love Pokémon just like all of you do. Mah first impression of PC is that it's very big, confusng and ntimidatng, tha community seems very friendly though. Pleazed ta meet y-aw! ^-^

Ooh and I have a little question if that's okay; what is tha whole "claims"-thngy? How and why would I claim somethng...?
Welcome Cassio if you don't mnd me callng you that. I was shy tao when i cbee here but everyone is friendly and that overcbee mah shyness.
Cold place? I live n a tropical region. It's always funky ass thare. PC is very big fo sure but we have helpful members and mods wit bolded usernbees ta help you out. Drop me a VM if you need help or want ta rap.
Claims? Visit dis thread or contact Antemortem bout it. Have fun!
Old April 13th, 2013 (08:40 AM).
Cassiopeiia
Floating

Quote orignally posted by JNathan:
Welcome Cassio if you don't mnd me callng you that. I was shy tao when i cbee here but everyone is friendly and that overcbee mah shyness.
Cold place? I live n a tropical region. It's always funky ass thare. PC is very big fo sure but we have helpful members and mods wit bolded usernbees ta help you out. Drop me a VM if you need help or want ta rap.
Claims? Visit dis thread or contact Antemortem bout it. Have fun!
Yeah you can call me that, I realise Cassiopeiia can be a moutful. And if you didn't notice, tha cold place I was rapng bout is Norway. N fact, it was snowy here up until yesterday. *~*

Thanks fo tha warm welcome though! I'll check out tha lnk you provided.
Old April 13th, 2013 (03:40 PM).
Hikamaru
modern life is rubbish
Community Supporter

Hi thare Cassiopeiia, and welcome!

I understand if you're shy. I was like that when I joned PC as well, n fact I never even buggine an ntroduction thread when I joned which was awkward considerng I've been here fo 2 years now. I've been nta Pokemon snce I was 7 and I love dawgly skanky Pokemon, especially Oshawott (hence mah PC Battle Server nbee ben OshyHikari).

Have a fun time here, and I'm always open fo a message if you need anythng!
Old April 13th, 2013 (09:48 PM).
Cassiopeiia
Floating

Quote orignally posted by Hikari10:
Hi thare Cassiopeiia, and welcome!

I understand if you're shy. I was like that when I joned PC as well, n fact I never even buggine an ntroduction thread when I joned which was awkward considerng I've been here fo 2 years now. I've been nta Pokemon snce I was 7 and I love dawgly skanky Pokemon, especially Oshawott (hence mah PC Battle Server nbee ben OshyHikari).

Have a fun time here, and I'm always open fo a message if you need anythng!
Thank you! I played mah first Pokémon gbee when I was 6 I believe, been a fan ever snce. I prefer skanky Pokémon tao I suppose, but I pretty much like all Pokémon, bar a few exceptions... Ncidentally Oshawott is also mah little sister's favourite Pokémon.
Old April 14th, 2013 (08:05 AM).
Cid
Find your niche.

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Cid Send a message via Skype™ to Cid
Thank you! I played mah first Pokémon gbee when I was 6 I believe, been a fan ever snce. I prefer skanky Pokémon tao I suppose, but I pretty much like all Pokémon, bar a few exceptions... Ncidentally Oshawott is also mah little sister's favourite Pokémon. ^^
Can I call you Cassie? :p

Anyway, welcome ta PC! :D It's really cool ta hear someone who started out wit tha franchise at such a young age. I gots ntroduced ta it at around five years old so I thnk I can relate! What gbees have you played so far? I've played all five generations wit at least two gbees each. Beat that. ;D

I'm just kiddng of course. You mentioned that you like pretty much all Pokémon though. I'd like ta sez tha sbee, but mah brothar makes me pick a handful ta use that is outside of his own picks (coz his favorites is off-limits, durr), so yeah. I believe you haven't mentioned what yo favorites (and least favorites) is though! Mne's Squirtle. As fo mah least favorite, I never really liked Patrat. :(
Old April 14th, 2013 (08:27 AM).
Orin Carnia
Loving Artist

Nature: Jolly
I'm up thare n age wit you homeys tao lol, it's defnitely funky ass knowng that age really isn't a determnng factar on witar or not we all git along or not I'm new here as of taday so cheers homeys =P
Old April 14th, 2013 (09:40 AM).
TheOrochi
Unhatched Egg

Okay... Hi everyone! I be a new one here.
Old April 14th, 2013 (10:15 AM).
Jbsundown

Quote orignally posted by ThaOrochi:
Okay... Hi everyone! I be a new one here.
Hi thare, Orochi!
Why not tell us a little bout yoself? What, beong tha pokemon world, is you nterested n? Also, how has yo day been so far? :D

Completed Challenges:
Legendary Trio: Crystal; Moltres, Lugia, Raikou
Usernbee Challenge: FireRed
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links