The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.


Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #726    
Old April 5th, 2013, 09:28 AM
Sheep's Avatar
Sheep
foxy foxy whats it gonna be
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Sindria
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Nature: Timid
Hi guuuys! :3 Hope you're all having a great day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by * typhlosion * View Post
So... Let's begin this xD

Hi there! How are you people doing? (My mom always thought me good manners :D)

Ok... let's get serious: I'm * typhlosion * and guess what is my favorite pokémon :D If you thought it was Typhlosion you are wrong xD I have many favorite pokémons, I can't pick one over the others, but here is a "small" list: Arcanine, Lapras, Crobat, Sneasel, Tyranitar, Typhlosion (obviously xD), Heracross, Salamence, Togekiss, and of course the little yellow mouse that we all say that we hate him, but everyone loves him :D

More things... I'm a student, and like every other student I hate school. I love eat what I shouldn't and hate eat what I should, annoy my parents and all the things that kids do nowadays xD

I registered myself in PC because I have a dream: hacking xD I don't know jack about this but I need something to do that prevents falling a sleep in classes that involves computers xD Apart from that, I can say that Liquid Crystal was the game that made the "click". I love that game and I always will love.

So... after I embarrassed myself here I'm going to read the Holy Book of hacking (a couple of times xD) and see you guys in a few days xD
Wow, Typhlosion isn't your favorite? I'd never assume otherwise. :O But omg I hate school too. I'm a senior in college and am just about done with only four classes left. Good thing too, since it's so annoying to have to go for so long at this point.

But awww, I'm sure you didn't embarrass yourself, we've all been there before on forums! I remember getting a warning on another forum one time for having a large signature. Disappeared from there for a few days when that happened since I was so embarrassed haha.
__________________
pair clubs
family twin
my star
  #727    
Old April 5th, 2013, 08:11 PM
pikachu4249's Avatar
pikachu4249
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Gender: Male
I never felt like that because I get a long with almost anyone and make friends easy. I can tell if someone is mean and stay away from them. The only social network/social forums I've used are miiverse on the WiiU and Pokecommunity Forums through an app and they both are great
  #728    
Old April 6th, 2013, 02:58 AM
Hikamaru's Avatar
Hikamaru
pseudologia fantastica
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Australia
Age: 21
Gender: Female
Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by pikachu4249 View Post
I never felt like that because I get a long with almost anyone and make friends easy. I can tell if someone is mean and stay away from them. The only social network/social forums I've used are miiverse on the WiiU and Pokecommunity Forums through an app and they both are great
Ah yes I'm just like that as well. I have no friends who play Pokemon in real life and given my age they'd most likely bully me for it. But PC is full of members who are aged in their 20's so no wonder why I'm loving this community, I get to be around people my age as well as those in their teens who have been fans since the start.

Nice to see you're using PC's app, it's nice that you're browsing our community on the go.

And yeah, how's everyone doing?
__________________


paired with AWsquared and Starry Windy
battle server | tumblr | twl | profile | supporter

loa: july 29 - august 12

  #729    
Old April 6th, 2013, 03:41 AM
Lugia's Shadow's Avatar
Lugia's Shadow
Guardian of the Sea
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Australia
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
Hi there! ^.^
I'm Lugia's Shadow, and I came here looking for a fun little forum to call home If I'm not off battling (I'm quite the experimentalist), I'm tucked in, chatting to my friends and people around me. If you've ever seen a user called Shadow Lugia or Spookeon over on Pokemon Showdown, you've most certainly spotted me :D. So, if you ever see me on PC, or PS, stop by, chat with me and let the good times roll ~()~
__________________
Hyper Sonic, the common eye's worst enemy...yeah, I know my username is Lugia-related, but I'm also into Sonic :3.
  #730    
Old April 6th, 2013, 04:19 AM
Autumn Reverie's Avatar
Autumn Reverie
wibbly wobbly... timey wimey... stuff.
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Age: 20
Gender: Female
Nature: Modest
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lugia's Shadow View Post
Hi there! ^.^
I'm Lugia's Shadow, and I came here looking for a fun little forum to call home :) If I'm not off battling (I'm quite the experimentalist), I'm tucked in, chatting to my friends and people around me. If you've ever seen a user called Shadow Lugia or Spookeon over on Pokemon Showdown, you've most certainly spotted me :D. So, if you ever see me on PC, or PS, stop by, chat with me and let the good times roll ~(^_^)~
Oh, hello there Lugia! Welcome to PC! It's really nice to see you here. Remember me? I'm one of the regulars on the server as well; you probably might have seen me around. c:

You like battling, right? There's the Battle Center where you can discuss everything you want about battling.
Hmm.. Besides battling, what else are you interested in? There are lots of things to do around this place, as you can see. Perhaps you could join in the ever active X & Y speculations, or try your hand at roleplaying in the Roleplay Corner thread? Your options are limitless! Go ahead and try out many other different things here, and make sure you have fun!

If there's anything you're unsure about, feel free to ask our lovely moderators Cid and Cirno, or if you just wanna chat and make a new friend, do send me a VM and say hi! :3 See ya around~

syn.
__________________

pairs | twitter | showdown | pc family

Last edited by Autumn Reverie; April 6th, 2013 at 04:40 AM.
  #731    
Old April 6th, 2013, 12:52 PM
* typhlosion *'s Avatar
* typhlosion *
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by warship View Post
hi * typhlosion *! well i wont lie to you i DID think typhlosion was your favorite pokemon when i saw your name :D well you seem like a normal student like me except i dont annoy my parents that much but
1.i dislike school( cuz hate is a strong word)
2.Who doesn't love unhealthy things like chocolate and chips
3.i dunno about you but my grades are far from good
so yeah i think we're similar and why do you think you embarassed yourself? your introduction was great you gave out many details so we can get to know you better btw if you want to talk about hacking other than the emulation forums you can vm me too
Well cyndaquill is always my starter in GSC (crystal mostly xD) and I like the sound of the name of typhlosion so I started to use it as my nickname and the "stars" are just a finishing touch xD

You're right, hate is a strong word, but dislike seemed too "kind" xD
I just finished having dinner, and you are already giving me hungry xD
My grades are mediocre, but they could be better if I wasn't such a lazy guy xD

I think that my introduction was stupid but I'm glad you liked it xD Unfortunately I'm having less time than I expect, so I didn't make progress at all :s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cirno View Post
Hi guuuys! :3 Hope you're all having a great day!



Wow, Typhlosion isn't your favorite? I'd never assume otherwise. :O But omg I hate school too. I'm a senior in college and am just about done with only four classes left. Good thing too, since it's so annoying to have to go for so long at this point.

But awww, I'm sure you didn't embarrass yourself, we've all been there before on forums! I remember getting a warning on another forum one time for having a large signature. Disappeared from there for a few days when that happened since I was so embarrassed haha.
You wouldn't? xD I'm surprised to be honest xD
You're almost there, keep up and you'll finish it in no time

I have to say that I'm not a very good fan of forums xD And because I thought my introduction was stupid I felt a little embarrassed xD I'm glad that I never had problems with my signature, mostly because I rarely use it xDD
__________________
Until I come up with something better this will do xD

Last edited by * typhlosion *; April 6th, 2013 at 01:19 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
  #732    
Old April 6th, 2013, 06:55 PM
Cadance's Avatar
Cadance
& Shining Armour
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Pocono
Gender: Female
Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Cadance
^ No introduction is stupid! Why would you say that? :(

Welcome nonetheless. :3 Crystal is one of my favorite Pokemon games. Although I choose Chikorita over Cyndaquil, but I do find Cyndaquil cute <3
__________________

DARRELL WALLACE JR.
mudsummer classic 2014 winner | eldora speedway, ohio | july 23, 2014
moderator of fan clubs & groups | battle server moderator

[22:39] ★srinator: ur sig would become so much more better with my name on it
Shining Armour
leave of absence ~ july 26 to aug 3
  #733    
Old April 7th, 2013, 12:32 AM
Hikamaru's Avatar
Hikamaru
pseudologia fantastica
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Australia
Age: 21
Gender: Female
Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by * typhlosion * View Post
So... Let's begin this xD

Hi there! How are you people doing? (My mom always thought me good manners :D)

Ok... let's get serious: I'm * typhlosion * and guess what is my favorite pokémon :D If you thought it was Typhlosion you are wrong xD I have many favorite pokémons, I can't pick one over the others, but here is a "small" list: Arcanine, Lapras, Crobat, Sneasel, Tyranitar, Typhlosion (obviously xD), Heracross, Salamence, Togekiss, and of course the little yellow mouse that we all say that we hate him, but everyone loves him :D

More things... I'm a student, and like every other student I hate school. I love eat what I shouldn't and hate eat what I should, annoy my parents and all the things that kids do nowadays xD

I registered myself in PC because I have a dream: hacking xD I don't know jack about this but I need something to do that prevents falling a sleep in classes that involves computers xD Apart from that, I can say that Liquid Crystal was the game that made the "click". I love that game and I always will love.

So... after I embarrassed myself here I'm going to read the Holy Book of hacking (a couple of times xD) and see you guys in a few days xD
Hey there Typhlosion, and nice to see you joined us. I joined here myself 2 years ago because I wanted to interact with fellow Pokemon fans and I had no friends in real life who played Pokemon. I have since made so many friends here and I'd never go back to my life before PC.

I know how annoying school is, I never enjoyed it myself because I always had to go out of town to get to school and I always had problems interacting with classmates and everything. I see you have a lot of favorites as far as Pokemon goes, and Togekiss is actually one of my faves too! It's just a total beast with Serene Grace + Razor Fang = Loads of flinches from Air Slash! And it's cute too, same with Pikachu. He's another of my faves, although my absolute fave is that little blue otter Oshawott.

And it appears you love the ROM hacks here, so why not head over to the Emulation section? It has loads of hack-related discussion you can take part in and there's some nice resources if you want to make your own games. I'm not a hacker myself but it can be fun with all those tools you can use!

Anyways, have a good time here and I'm always happy to chat with you!
__________________


paired with AWsquared and Starry Windy
battle server | tumblr | twl | profile | supporter

loa: july 29 - august 12

  #734    
Old April 7th, 2013, 02:25 AM
KnightlyGamer
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Gender: Male
Howdy everyone! Brand new and looking to learn about hacking Pokemon and all the current hacks that have been around. Was a huge fan when I was a kid and I'm excited to get back into it now that I've found out about all these mods / hacks.
  #735    
Old April 7th, 2013, 02:38 AM
Hikamaru's Avatar
Hikamaru
pseudologia fantastica
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Australia
Age: 21
Gender: Female
Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightlyGamer View Post
Howdy everyone! Brand new and looking to learn about hacking Pokemon and all the current hacks that have been around. Was a huge fan when I was a kid and I'm excited to get back into it now that I've found out about all these mods / hacks.
Hi there, welcome to PC!

I see you already posted in the Emulation section so I guess you came for ROM hacks as well? The Emulation section is home to loads of awesome hacks you can check out, as well as tools and resources you can use to make your own hacks. ROM hacks can be fun because you never know how creative you can be when making them!

We also have loads of other sections you can check out if you need to take a break from the hacks. Also, contact a moderator if you are in need of any help because they are there to help you of course. I'm Hikari, and if you need a quick chat feel free to send me a VM!
__________________


paired with AWsquared and Starry Windy
battle server | tumblr | twl | profile | supporter

loa: july 29 - august 12

  #736    
Old April 7th, 2013, 06:30 AM
* typhlosion *'s Avatar
* typhlosion *
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meganium90 View Post
^ No introduction is stupid! Why would you say that?

Welcome nonetheless. :3 Crystal is one of my favorite Pokemon games. Although I choose Chikorita over Cyndaquil, but I do find Cyndaquil cute <3
I don't know xD Mine just felt like it xD

Thank you! I love crystal *-* Sometimes I choose Chikorita too, but it's too defensive for me, especially Meganium, but it's good to change a little bit the game :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikari10 View Post
Hey there Typhlosion, and nice to see you joined us. I joined here myself 2 years ago because I wanted to interact with fellow Pokemon fans and I had no friends in real life who played Pokemon. I have since made so many friends here and I'd never go back to my life before PC.

I know how annoying school is, I never enjoyed it myself because I always had to go out of town to get to school and I always had problems interacting with classmates and everything. I see you have a lot of favorites as far as Pokemon goes, and Togekiss is actually one of my faves too! It's just a total beast with Serene Grace + Razor Fang = Loads of flinches from Air Slash! And it's cute too, same with Pikachu. He's another of my faves, although my absolute fave is that little blue otter Oshawott.

And it appears you love the ROM hacks here, so why not head over to the Emulation section? It has loads of hack-related discussion you can take part in and there's some nice resources if you want to make your own games. I'm not a hacker myself but it can be fun with all those tools you can use!

Anyways, have a good time here and I'm always happy to chat with you!
Thank you for the welcome!

In fact pokémon is one of the best thing that school brought to my life! Togekiss is a great pokémon *-* Oshawott is one of my favorite in the anime. He is so funny *-*

In fact I do love play ROM hacks. They just feel more complete than the "original" pokémon games, and more challenging. I was there already, but it's too much info to learn and time is short :s
__________________
Until I come up with something better this will do xD

Last edited by * typhlosion *; April 7th, 2013 at 07:28 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
  #737    
Old April 8th, 2013, 01:48 PM
TBIF
 
Join Date: May 2011
Gender: Male
Hi guys, TBIF here, otherise known as Mike in this crazy thing called real life.. but we wont talk about that place...

Mostly a 3rd gen player, never really got into the newer pokes after that.
  #738    
Old April 8th, 2013, 05:38 PM
Cadance's Avatar
Cadance
& Shining Armour
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Pocono
Gender: Female
Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Cadance
Hey there, man! Great to see you in our cozy little hangout here. :D How are things going so far for ya? :3
__________________

DARRELL WALLACE JR.
mudsummer classic 2014 winner | eldora speedway, ohio | july 23, 2014
moderator of fan clubs & groups | battle server moderator

[22:39] ★srinator: ur sig would become so much more better with my name on it
Shining Armour
leave of absence ~ july 26 to aug 3
  #739    
Old April 8th, 2013, 10:01 PM
Hikamaru's Avatar
Hikamaru
pseudologia fantastica
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Australia
Age: 21
Gender: Female
Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by TBIF View Post
Hi guys, TBIF here, otherise known as Mike in this crazy thing called real life.. but we wont talk about that place...

Mostly a 3rd gen player, never really got into the newer pokes after that.
Hi there Mike, nice to see you hanging out here.

I noticed you originally joined almost 2 years ago but you only started getting active now. I understand some people's thoughts towards the newer Pokemon, they even think 5th Generation had unoriginal designs but despite that, I loved it nonetheless.

If you need anything feel free to message me!
__________________


paired with AWsquared and Starry Windy
battle server | tumblr | twl | profile | supporter

loa: july 29 - august 12

  #740    
Old April 9th, 2013, 10:40 PM
sonu99
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Gender: Male
hi I am sonu. I am ten years old
I am a new member and i don't known any rules
And for the love of Pokemon I joined this community
  #741    
Old April 9th, 2013, 10:52 PM
Hikamaru's Avatar
Hikamaru
pseudologia fantastica
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Australia
Age: 21
Gender: Female
Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonu99 View Post
hi I am sonu. I am ten years old
I am a new member and i don't known any rules
And for the love of Pokemon I joined this community
Welcome to PC, Sonu!

Oh wow you're 10? That's a young age for members here but you'll enjoy it here nonetheless. I know most members here tend to be in their teens or early 20s but nice to see younger members pop by. And yeah I love Pokemon too, just like you so I'm sure you'll have an awesome time here!

Any particular sections you like? Or are you here for interacting with fellow Pokemon fans? Have fun here and feel free to message me or a moderator if you need anything!
__________________


paired with AWsquared and Starry Windy
battle server | tumblr | twl | profile | supporter

loa: july 29 - august 12

  #742    
Old April 13th, 2013, 08:03 AM
Cassiopeiia's Avatar
Cassiopeiia
Floating
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Norvegia
Age: 19
Gender: Female
Nature: Bashful
Hi, I'm new here and thought I'd better say hello. I'm too shy to start my own thread so this will have to do...

I'm from a very cold place up north in Europe, am 18 years old and love Pokémon just like all of you do. My first impression of PC is that it's very big, confusing and intimidating, the community seems very friendly though. Pleased to meet you all! ^-^

Ooh and I have a little question if that's okay; what is the whole "claims"-thingy? How and why would I claim something...?
  #743    
Old April 13th, 2013, 08:15 AM
Nathan's Avatar
Nathan
too lazy
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Earth
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassiopeiia View Post
Hi, I'm new here and thought I'd better say hello. I'm too shy to start my own thread so this will have to do...

I'm from a very cold place up north in Europe, am 18 years old and love Pokémon just like all of you do. My first impression of PC is that it's very big, confusing and intimidating, the community seems very friendly though. Pleased to meet you all! ^-^

Ooh and I have a little question if that's okay; what is the whole "claims"-thingy? How and why would I claim something...?
Welcome Cassio if you don't mind me calling you that. I was shy too when i came here but everyone is friendly and that overcame my shyness.
Cold place? I live in a tropical region. It's always nice there. PC is very big for sure but we have helpful members and mods with bolded usernames to help you out. Drop me a VM if you need help or want to talk.
Claims? Visit this thread or contact Antemortem about it. Have fun!
__________________
nathan @ vm | pm | FF.net | pairs | bishie

no, you gotta get it inside
you push it back down, you push it back down

  #744    
Old April 13th, 2013, 08:40 AM
Cassiopeiia's Avatar
Cassiopeiia
Floating
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Norvegia
Age: 19
Gender: Female
Nature: Bashful
Quote:
Originally Posted by JNathan View Post
Welcome Cassio if you don't mind me calling you that. I was shy too when i came here but everyone is friendly and that overcame my shyness.
Cold place? I live in a tropical region. It's always nice there. PC is very big for sure but we have helpful members and mods with bolded usernames to help you out. Drop me a VM if you need help or want to talk.
Claims? Visit this thread or contact Antemortem about it. Have fun!
Yeah you can call me that, I realise Cassiopeiia can be a moutful. And if you didn't notice, the cold place I was talking about is Norway. In fact, it was snowy here up until yesterday. *~*

Thanks for the warm welcome though! I'll check out the link you provided.
  #745    
Old April 13th, 2013, 03:40 PM
Hikamaru's Avatar
Hikamaru
pseudologia fantastica
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Australia
Age: 21
Gender: Female
Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassiopeiia View Post
Hi, I'm new here and thought I'd better say hello. I'm too shy to start my own thread so this will have to do...

I'm from a very cold place up north in Europe, am 18 years old and love Pokémon just like all of you do. My first impression of PC is that it's very big, confusing and intimidating, the community seems very friendly though. Pleased to meet you all! ^-^

Ooh and I have a little question if that's okay; what is the whole "claims"-thingy? How and why would I claim something...?
Hi there Cassiopeiia, and welcome!

I understand if you're shy. I was like that when I joined PC as well, in fact I never even made an introduction thread when I joined which was awkward considering I've been here for 2 years now. I've been into Pokemon since I was 7 and I love mainly cute Pokemon, especially Oshawott (hence my PC Battle Server name being OshyHikari).

Have a fun time here, and I'm always open for a message if you need anything!
__________________


paired with AWsquared and Starry Windy
battle server | tumblr | twl | profile | supporter

loa: july 29 - august 12

  #746    
Old April 13th, 2013, 09:48 PM
Cassiopeiia's Avatar
Cassiopeiia
Floating
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Norvegia
Age: 19
Gender: Female
Nature: Bashful
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikari10 View Post
Hi there Cassiopeiia, and welcome!

I understand if you're shy. I was like that when I joined PC as well, in fact I never even made an introduction thread when I joined which was awkward considering I've been here for 2 years now. I've been into Pokemon since I was 7 and I love mainly cute Pokemon, especially Oshawott (hence my PC Battle Server name being OshyHikari).

Have a fun time here, and I'm always open for a message if you need anything!
Thank you! I played my first Pokémon game when I was 6 I believe, been a fan ever since. I prefer cute Pokémon too I suppose, but I pretty much like all Pokémon, bar a few exceptions... Incidentally Oshawott is also my little sister's favourite Pokémon.
  #747    
Old April 14th, 2013, 08:05 AM
Cid's Avatar
Cid
Find your niche.
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Beneath the sky.
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Cid Send a message via Skype™ to Cid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassiopeiia View Post
Thank you! I played my first Pokémon game when I was 6 I believe, been a fan ever since. I prefer cute Pokémon too I suppose, but I pretty much like all Pokémon, bar a few exceptions... Incidentally Oshawott is also my little sister's favourite Pokémon. ^^
Can I call you Cassie? :p

Anyway, welcome to PC! :D It's really cool to hear someone who started out with the franchise at such a young age. I got introduced to it at around five years old so I think I can relate! What games have you played so far? I've played all five generations with at least two games each. Beat that. ;D

I'm just kidding of course. You mentioned that you like pretty much all Pokémon though. I'd like to say the same, but my brother makes me pick a handful to use that are outside of his own picks (because his favorites are off-limits, durr), so yeah. I believe you haven't mentioned what your favorites (and least favorites) are though! Mine's Squirtle. As for my least favorite, I never really liked Patrat. :(
__________________
  #748    
Old April 14th, 2013, 08:27 AM
Orin Carnia's Avatar
Orin Carnia
Loving Artist
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Roanoke, VA
Age: 27
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
I'm up there in age with you guys too lol, it's definitely nice knowing that age really isn't a determining factor on wither or not we all get along or not I'm new here as of today so cheers guys =P
__________________
[/sig-reason]
  #749    
Old April 14th, 2013, 09:40 AM
TheOrochi
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Okay... Hi everyone! I am a new one here.
__________________
  #750    
Old April 14th, 2013, 10:15 AM
Jbsundown's Avatar
Jbsundown
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOrochi View Post
Okay... Hi everyone! I am a new one here.
Hi there, Orochi!
Why not tell us a little about yourself? What, among the pokemon world, are you interested in? Also, how has your day been so far? :D
__________________
My Fan-Fics:


Completed Challenges:
Legendary Trio: Crystal; Moltres, Lugia, Raikou
Username Challenge: FireRed
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 12:15 PM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.