The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Art & Design

Notices

Art & Design For digital, traditional, design, photography and mixed media art, Pokémon-related or not. Showcase or discuss anything related to the visual arts here.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old October 24th, 2011, 02:08 PM
shvihka

Nature: Calm

Name:Evaluos
Class:The evaluating Pokemon
Type:Ghost/Fire or Dark(not decided yet)
Pokedex Entry: people often say that when a Pokemon dies he will be judged by Evaluon first, before going to either haven or hell.
Descriptionee picture.

I uploaded two versions as I thought the one with the black mouth looks better but I'll
let you be the judge on that one.

Name:Blastecon
Class:Cannon Pokemon
Typeteel/Fire
Pokedex Entry:Blastecon where rumored to be used by several different armies during various wars,it's cannon like body
can shoot fireballs.
Descriptionee picture.

Thought I'll share those two just to bring this forum to life,lol.

Last edited by shvihka; October 24th, 2011 at 02:44 PM.
Old November 17th, 2011, 05:06 PM
zigzagame
Beginning Trainer

why are fakemons on this site so small? they all look great, but hard to very hard to see...

good stuff. i like tama chan!

Last edited by zigzagame; November 17th, 2011 at 05:12 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old November 18th, 2011, 12:56 PM
TeaSpork
I disapprove.

They are so small because that's the default size of Pokemon games

Also, cool dex guys!
Old November 22nd, 2011, 06:01 PM
~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
Buffalo State College

Nature: Bashful
Send a message via AIM to ~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
Quote:
I prefer this one rather than the other one, anyways I think this one should be a Dark/Ghost type because to me it looks more of a Dark type than anything. I like the coloring and shading on this one a lot, keep up the good work.

TG

Friend Code: 3136-6961-3807 Friend Safari:Steel: Metang, Magneton and Klefi
Old November 26th, 2011, 12:55 PM
Aquataris
Veteran Trainer.

Nature: Calm
Name: Cannteon Etymology: Cannon and Canter (Like horse)
Species: Warhorse
Class:
The Fast Warhorse Pokémon
Type/s: Fire, Dark.
Pokédex Entry: Its derived from a ancient Horse species that used to be owned for war, they stole enemy cannons and made it back then now Professor Aulbustein found a fossil of one of the hooves and found also a cannon berried with it so he put it near the recreation chamber but it turned out it was recreated with it the cannon and without looking at it he let it out a d it bred and it recreated a cannon and put it onto the mid-lived life's Cannteon and broke out and then it turned into a natural Pokémon.
Ability/ies:
Rough Skin/Run away
Description:
a Pure black thoroughbred with a chrome black cannon on it.

Click on the this link and scroll to the bottom and there is the things that would be here
My RolePlays(GM of...):Dimensions Collide (Fail Remake of Dimension's End) [T] (Dead)
My PC Family:
My Little Sister: chef30!
My Lovely Pair Ex-Pair: RoleplayGirl11!
My Sister: DarkAngel
Old November 27th, 2011, 05:08 AM
Holidaze
Celestial Daze's Holiday Alt.

I'm taking up on the plankton idea

Name: Jp: ヌットン (Nutton) Eng: Neton
Etymology: It coems from Shine and Plankton; Neptune might also be invoved
Species: Plankton
Class: Sea Shine Pokemon
Type/s: Grass/Electric
Pokédex Entry: Netton is a very simple and common Pokemon, it is often see drifting along the current.But since he is an easy prey to most fish Pokemon, it developed bio-luminescence to trick fish thinking it's just sunlight
Ability/ies: Simple / Swift Swim
Description: A very simple Pokemon; polygonal with a single eye and two long stretchy arms. Some parts are highlighted due to bio luminescence

Will try to make an sprite later
Old December 19th, 2011, 07:57 AM
mathm2011
Beginning Trainer

I've got an image from the pokemon i made cutting from others, but idon't know how to post it. Could you please help me?
Hello. I'm a Brazilian Pokémon fan, noob at rom-hacking, disliker of pokémon saudosism (like, "FIRST GENERATION WAS BETTER YOU SUCK AND SO DOES THAT GARBAGE-LOOKING POKEMON HSYAHSYHAYSHAS"). I know problably you all left reading this signature (no, mom, i didn't go to the market yet) but it's all i have to say, folks.
Old December 19th, 2011, 08:03 AM
The 100 Mega Shock
Donator Tier 3

I'm afraid this project only accepts submissions that are wholly original drawings, not sprites that have been made by piecing together official Pokémon sprites.

Regardless, you can upload images to here by clicking the "Manage Attachments" box underneath the Reply window.
Old December 19th, 2011, 09:33 AM
MrKyurem
Now 50% more insane!

Nature: Relaxed
Name: Wheelog
Etymology:
Wheel + hog
Species: Dinosaur + Toy Car
Class: The Toy Pokémon
Type/s: Normal
Pokédex Entry:
Very competitive, this Pokemon race each other on slopes grounds. Their wheels are not stable yet, so they often slip.
Ability/ies: Speed Boost
Description: Take a T-rex head. Make it look a little less scary, make it out of wood, and smoothen the teeth. Give it a neck, then a shortened dinosaur body, both made from wood. Take off all the extra stuff on the dinos back and neck, whether it be bumps or plates, and get rid of the legs. Put in cheap wooden wheels, only 1 pair, in the middle. Then give it a tail that looks like the thunder pattern we think of when we think thunder, and squeeze it lengthways (heightways if you're still with just the thunder not on the dino) and make it out of wood. Put it on the dinos tail area. Make it a lighter shade of wood, and there you go. A Wheelog.

Name: Tyrosaur
Etymology:
Tyre + Dinosaur
Species:
Dinosaur + Toy Car
Class: The Toy Pokémon
Type/s: Normal
Pokédex Entry: Now much larger and much more stable, Tyrosaurs outclass Wheelogs in races. They have a easy-going nature.
Ability/ies: Speed Boost
Description: Take a Sauropod head and neck in general and make it wooden. Thicken it, and take off all detail, so it is just a mould. Give it some large eyes, and a mouth. Attach this to the Wheelog body. Make the body thicker and longer, and get rid of the tail. Now put on a shortish tail with ends smoothly and take off its wheel. Give it two wheels make with some metal. A Tyrosaur.

Can someone sprite these? I'll guide them through the process.
Old December 20th, 2011, 04:15 PM
eeveegirl777
Haha! I'm using the internets!

Nature: Gentle
I have an idea for an aloe vera Pokémon

Name: Veroz or Avoe (Pick the one you like the most)
Etymology: Veroz (Aloe vera and feroz, spanish for ferocious) Avoe (Corruption of Aloe)
Type/s: Grass
Pokédex Entry: Veroz/Avoe likes dry, arid places. When confronted, Veroz/Avoe hides within it's tough leaves and endures attacks.
Ability/ies: Leaf guard/Sand veil
Description: A drop of aloe vera gel with eyes, large aloe vera leaves covering most of the "face", a brown dirt "skirt" with small feet poking out the bottom.

Old January 15th, 2012, 08:55 AM
Pr4da
Beginning Trainer

very nice job .
Old January 19th, 2012, 03:04 PM
darkpokeball
Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o

Let me try one:
Name: Gobewel
Etymology: Gob- Goblin. Ewel- Jewel.
Type/s: Steel
Pokedex Description: The jewels encoating it are highly valued, leading to hunting of this pokemon common. If it's jewels are removed, it will slowly lose it's life. However, the hunting of this pokemon has become such a profitable sport, it is endangered and very rare.
Ability/ies:
GUTS: Ups attack if suffering
SNIPER: Powers up moves that critical hit
DESCRIPTION: It has a green body that's arms and legs are encrusted with turqoise jewels. It's head has one huge eyeball on it, and it's fingers are triangular, and claw-like. It is fairly small. It's shiny form is the same thing but with a turquoise body and green jewels.
Old January 22nd, 2012, 04:33 PM
PokeHumanManectric
Leader of the PMD Team

Nature: Careful
I have had these ideas for a while, but no time to sprite them, so...

Name: Flamite
Etymology: Flame + Mite
Type: Fire/Bug
Description: A black and red mite-like Pokemon with a flaming abdomen.

Name: Undecided
Type: Fire/Bug
Description: A bug with an abdomen that acts as a flamethrower, with flaming antennae. This one is striped with red and black.

Name: Nepanther
Etymology: Necro + Panther (I think, this was years ago)
Type: Dark
Description: A black panther, with small wing-like things (Like the things on Dragonair's head) on it's leg joints, in place of its ears, and three on the end of it's tail. The wings are colored darker black than it's body. It also has a cape-like thing on its back, like on Raikou, except straight and looks like it's ripped. That is also darker black.

<- CLICK ME
Old February 11th, 2012, 02:39 PM
AtavanHalen343
Dacaytus, one of my sprites.

Name: Patrobo
Etymology: Patrol and Robot
Species: A wheeled automaton with police lights on its head.
Class: The Robotic Pokemon
Type/s: STEEL/ELECTRIC (sounds cliche, ehh, doc?)
Pokédex Entry: A favorite amongst law enforcement, Patrobo is favored for its speed, strength, and tenacity. It was created by scientists while attempting to improve of the methods that were used to make the Porygon line.
Ability/ies: Illuminate, Magnet Pull
Old February 12th, 2012, 08:31 AM
MUDKIPS4LIFE
Hack Player.

Nature: Relaxed
I would like to make a submission

Name: Specder or Ghaztec
Name origin: Specter and Boulder/Ghoul and aztec
Class: The Aztec Pokemon
Type/s:Ghost and Rock
Pokédex Entry: This Pokemon is said to be the souls of the lost Aztec people, they take a chunk of their calendar and place it one their heads.
Ability/ies:Levitate

This ferocious beast is stronger then Chuck Norris. Bigger then Godzilla. He will crush you in seconds. He is a beast. That blush? Blood from a baby he ate earlier.
Old February 19th, 2012, 10:45 PM
Epic-Latios-Fan
I'm a thread bumper!

Nature: Quirky
Name: Raptular
Etymology: Raptor and Muscular
Species: I actually based this Pokemon on one of Star Fox's main characters, Falco Lombardi.
Class: Bodybuilder Pokemon
Type: Fighting
Pokédex Entry: It’s kicks are powerful enough to destroy regular houses. This Pokémon keeps itself in top form.
Ability: Guts

This isn't the best scratch or shading but here is Raptular's sprite.

The userbar is made by Kitsune Genetica.
The Latios sig is made by Jared.
Old April 6th, 2013, 06:00 AM
Devcon1

I have a few ideas:
Name:Gemineye
Type:Rock/Ghost
Evolves from Sableye
Description:They hide precious gems in small caves in mines and gaze at them.They also hide sableye and care for them.

Name: Diamaroca
Type:Rock/Ghost
Evolves from Gemineye
Description:They rapidly eat rocks and minerals throughout different mines.When their mine runs out of minerals,they move on to a different one.

Name:Maroghost
Type:Ground/Ghost
Evolves from Marowak while holding a Reaper Cloth
Description:These pokemon protect crypts,tombs and other sacred places.People who steal from these places are spirited away, leaving a Marowak's skull behind.

Name:Magnetix
Typeteel/Electric
Evolves from Steelix while holding an Electrizer
Description:They burrow through the ground with the drill on their tail.They produce a magnetic force so strong it can pull planes down from the sky.

Hope You Like Them
Old August 11th, 2013, 08:13 PM
Fairy
believe in magic

Hi Sonicfan7895, unfortunately what you've managed to do is bump a community project (that was bumped once in April) from 2011. So, I'm going to close this thread. :(

However, you should put your ideas in the Current Pokecommunity Pokedex Project! I'll see if I can't move your post over there now for ya. :)

Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links