Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon General
Notices

Pokémon General Theories, experiences and other discussions regarding the Pokémon franchise that can't be covered in any of the other boards.

Old April 6th, 2013, 02:13 AM
zypher634
zypher634

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to zypher634

Advertise here
who is your loyal companion throughout all the games. for me its tyranitar. now if were talking favorite 6 the it goes in this order

1. Tyranitar

2. Charizard

3. Dragonite

4. Hydreigon

5. Metagross

6. I cant pick 6th there are so many that could fit this spot im just always unsure of who I want it to be.

so give me your answer. who is your #1 favorite or give me your full 6 man party :D
C:\Users\SPORT_000\Pictures\my banner.jpg

my best team is explained by the picture. the 6th member depends on who im challenging.

you can view my nuzlocke run and other awesome videos at www.youtube.com/zypher634

Friendcode for Black version : 0863-2606-8000
Old April 6th, 2013, 02:17 AM
Sarah Morgan
Mime Jr.

Dragonite, It doesn't matter which game it's on. (Especially since we can put them onto the next generations through pal-park etc). I've used the same Dragonite from Fire Red.
Pokemon White 2: Sarah
Old April 6th, 2013, 02:55 AM
mimimahboul
More than Awesome

Nature: Jolly
Swampert,Meganium,Torterra,Zoroark,Serpirior,Gligar
Yup the are my loyal companions.
Old April 6th, 2013, 06:12 AM
damiontech
Unhatched Egg

I'd have to say my nine tails and blastoise from leaf green
Old April 6th, 2013, 11:40 AM
bookishangel

Nature: Gentle
For me, it was my Crobat I had from Leafgreen. He was the only shiny I ever caught. Unfortunately I lost my White 2 game I transferred him to! I miss you, Eddy!

Last edited by bookishangel; April 6th, 2013 at 11:45 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old April 6th, 2013, 02:04 PM
True Epicness
Magnificent Turnip

Aside from legendaries, the starters have always been hugely reliable, of course. The Charmander and Torchic line, primarily. Gardevoir on many occasions has ended up a very reliable psychic, and Vaporeon in general is always a fall-to water type, considering most ROMhacks contain Eevees.

As far as "dream team" status is, which I can't always manage in every game, Zekrom is a commanding dragon/electric type, easily reliable. Groudon and Kyogre are really good water and ground types that I can easily count on to do their job for the team.
Deoxys is a HUGELY reliable sweeper, especially in attack form. I found I can almost always rely on those massive offensive stats and the decent movepool Deoxys can have. Give Deoxys a moveset that super-effects most types, and it'll destroy almost any team on single player.
Turnips shall rise.

Old April 6th, 2013, 05:01 PM
Seth Tempest
Unhatched Egg

Flygon and Glalie I have had them both since emerald and they're now both lv 100

Lv 100 Flygon
- Fly
- Draco Meteor
- Flamethrower
- Earthquake

Lv 100 Glalie
- Ice Beam
- Crunch
- Blizzard
- Water pulse
Old April 6th, 2013, 06:30 PM
Gameb0y
Pokemon Trainer Since '98

Nature: Relaxed
In terms of years its Blaziken. Even though I started from r/b/y gen they did not allow me to pass my pokemon further than g/s/c. But with ruby i was able to keep moving my blaziken to the next gen then again to the next gen. I first got him as a torchic when ruby first came out and i was in 11. Thats about 10 years. So he has literally been the pokemon I had with my the longest and I guess that means the most loyal. But I wish that I could have had my charizard from gen I (not fr/lg)
Old April 14th, 2013, 11:29 AM
Warship
異議あり!

Nature: Jolly
my torterra. it was my first pokemon and it will always have a special place in my heart it never let me down i beat league for the first time with only him being properly trained.
|paired to Zorogami and Virgilin|PM|VM|About Me
FC: 4425-2910-1181
FS:Fire
Growlithe - Charmeleon - Braixen
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here