The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Trade Corner > Trade Shops

Notices

Trade Shops Need a very specific Pokémon bred or trained for your team? In this forum you can browse the vast collections of our most established traders!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old April 4th, 2013, 01:52 AM
TrainerTori
Growlithe Fan
FC:
IGN:

Nature: Quiet

CLOSED TILL FURTHER NOTICE

I'm sorry, I've not had the time to work on trades for everyone. I am hoping to be back very soon.

Hello Trainers

My name is Tori and I've recently gotten into trading pokemon via wifi!
Through the generosity of the poke community and luck from GTS Negotiations, I've gathered a nice collection of pokemon that I thought I would offer back to the community.
I'm offering my trades under WPA rather than the standard WEP, to hopefully offer something different - but I can easily swap my security over to WEP if someone sees something they want and are WEP

In the near future I will potentially be teaming up with my good friend who has Black 2 and offering more pokemon, so please stay tuned

About Me

Quick Stats
Wifi Security: WPA2
Game: White 2
FC: 3182 6058 8494

All Pokemon are bred with ditto unless you would like otherwise

WPA? WPA2? WEP? What does it matter?
Spoiler:
WPA/2 and WEP are different types of security settings a wireless router can have.
When connecting with someone via the Wifi room, both parties must have the same wifi settings.
Not having the same wifi connection type, while you both will be able to get into the "room",will result in the person who has WEP receiving an error and force disconnecting when attempting communicate a trade.

If you play anything that is not Black/White 2 and connect your game to wifi just fine, then your security is set up to WEP, the most common web security.
(this also means, if you've never been able to connect to wifi in any games prior to Black/White 2 - it's because you're not WEP)

WPA2 is a newer web security, and many newer routers will default to that setting.

Not sure what security setting you have?
On your PC, click the Wifi signal icon at the bottom right of your screen, then hover your wifi's name in the list of available access points.
it will say "Security Type: *whatever*"

This can be changed by accessing your routers advanced settings, but know that, by changing what security type you are, you will have to update the security setting and password on everything that connects to that router.

You can change your connection briefly for a trade, then change it back, without having to reconfigure - from my experience.

Before you go further...
I'm pretty new to "advanced" pokemon play.
I've only ever just played the game till I beat the elite 4, and then I was done.

As a result, I'm not exactly an expert.
I'm not really trying to breed "specialty" pokemon, as I don't entirely understand it all (EVs? IVs? Breeding abilities? etc)

I'm just looking to essentially trade to those who are pokedex fillers or collectors.

You probably want to look elsewhere if you're looking for a pokemon that's ideal for battle.
There are a lot of excellent other trade shops that can offer that

Willing to Trade for...

Anything.
As I've said previously, I was offered extreme generosity when I first came to PC to seek pokemon trades, and I'd like to offer that back. None of my pokemon are anything that I can never get again, so I am willing to trade almost anything you see here, for anything you have to offer.
If all you have is a level 4 Lillipup, that's fine.

Note: Pokemon in RED are things I am only willing to trade for pokemon that can't be caught in Gen 5 games.

Seeking

I am currently really seeking Gen 1 Pokemon that can't be caught in Gen 5 (sans swarms)
Exceptions:
Spoiler:

All starters
Venonat
Nidoking
Nidoran F
Nidorina
Nidoqueen
Rapidash
Ponyta
Gengar
Haunter
Ghastly
Kangaskhan
Pikachu
Raichu
Paras
Parasect
Drowzee
Hypno

Grails:
Mewtwo
Latios

Pokerus

I can infect anything that can be easily caught within the unova region, or if you would like me to infect something of yours and send it back, that is doable as well, but not preferred.
You will receive a completely random pokemon if not specified

Currently Infected and Contagious
Spoiler:
Lvl 23 F Dustox (Shield Dust)
Lvl 1 M Oshawott (Torrent)
Lvl 1 M Snivy (Overgrow)
Lvl 1 F Lavitar (Guts)
Lvl 56 F Hoppip (Leaf Guard)
Lvl 14 F Zubat (Inner Focus)
Lvl 1 M Eevee (Adaptability) X2
Lvl 29 M Deino (Hustle)
Lvl 1 M Shuppet (Insomnia)

Lvl 1 Starters

All starter pokemon* (gen 1 - 5) are available for breeding

Spoiler:
Charmander Bulbasaur Squirtle
Cyndaquil Chikorita Totodile
Torchic Treecko Mudkip
Chimchar Turtwig Piplup
Tepig Snivy Oshawott

*Males are free trade, females I would like something I don't have

I can also offer the evolutions, if you would like your pokemon evolved before you receive it

Babies

Spoiler:
Pichu
Munchlax
Cleffa
Igglybuff
Mime Jr
Phione

Swarm Pokemon
Spoiler:
Farfetch
Spearow
Drowzee
Hoppip
Taillow
Ladyba
Spinarak
Masquerain
Natu
Mr. Mime
Hippopotas

Legendaries

Spoiler:
Cobalion
OT: Remi
Nature: Naive
Lvl: 43
Moves: Poison Jab / Strength / Iron Head / Sacred Sword

Spoiler:
Virizion (Viribium)
OT: Remi
Nature: Naive
Lvl: 42
Moves: Cut / Flash / Giga Drain / Sacred Sword

Misc. (to be organized later)
Spoiler:
Ponyta
Ghastly
Nidoran F
Houndour
Rotom
Kangaskhan
Geodude
Ralts
Phanpy
Wurmple
Electrike
Luvdisk
Glameow

Shiny Trophy Case
I've decided that I'm probably too picky to be trading my shinies at the moment, so my shiny list is now a trophy case.
This may change over time as I obtain more shinies, but these are currently my only two.

Vaporeon

Eevee

Evolution
I'm willing to train to evolve anything that can be evolved via leveling

we can discuss things that require stones, held items, friendship, or other requirements.

Don't see what you want?
If there's anything you want within the unova region of White/Black 2 (incl. nature reserve) that can be caught relatively or bred easily let me know and I can see about getting it for you.

Please sent me a Private Message with any questions!

Last edited by TrainerTori; June 23rd, 2013 at 01:25 AM.
Old April 4th, 2013, 08:27 AM
Amaura
Longneck Thingymabob
Community Supporter
FC: 1048-9068-0349
IGN: Dylicious/Mayweather

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to Amaura
I could offer you a shiny Phione for the shiny Eevee and Vaporeon. I could also just make a clone of them for myself and trade the originals back to you when i'm done if you'd like

This ancient Pokémon was restored from part of its body that had been frozen in ice for over 100 million years.
Trade Thread3DS FCPair
Old April 4th, 2013, 11:01 AM
TrainerTori
Growlithe Fan
FC:
IGN:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyl-icious View Post
I could offer you a shiny Phione for the shiny Eevee and Vaporeon. I could also just make a clone of them for myself and trade the originals back to you when i'm done if you'd like
Sorry but I'm not interested.
I also don't know anyone in the community well enough yet to trust anyone to deliver on sending anything back to me, so I don't want to risk running into someone dishonest.

Old April 4th, 2013, 11:28 AM
Amaura
Longneck Thingymabob
Community Supporter

Alright then. (filler text goes here)

This ancient Pokémon was restored from part of its body that had been frozen in ice for over 100 million years.
Trade Thread3DS FCPair
Old April 4th, 2013, 10:13 PM
bugsy555
FC:
IGN:

Would you take a shiny Furret for the shiny Eevee? Its my only shiny. I caught him in Soul silver but the colour just doesnt sit well with me. Tbh i will probably miss him but hes just sitting in a box most of the time anyway

Get behind Maruno's Pokemon Trading Card Game Mod for Pokemon Essentials!
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=288773
Help him to make this awesome idea a reality!
Old April 5th, 2013, 12:12 AM
TrainerTori
Growlithe Fan
FC:
IGN:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bugsy555 View Post
Would you take a shiny Furret for the shiny Eevee? Its my only shiny. I caught him in Soul silver but the colour just doesnt sit well with me. Tbh i will probably miss him but hes just sitting in a box most of the time anyway

hmm.. I do love the shiny furret! it's cute!
But my eevee is a little special to me (was gifted) would you be interested in the vaporeon tho?

Old April 5th, 2013, 02:46 AM
bugsy555
FC:
IGN:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrainerTori View Post
hmm.. I do love the shiny furret! it's cute!
But my eevee is a little special to me (was gifted) would you be interested in the vaporeon tho?
That's alright. I'm not a fan of the pink Vaporeon unfortunately. I guess ill hold on to my Furret for a bit

Get behind Maruno's Pokemon Trading Card Game Mod for Pokemon Essentials!
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=288773
Help him to make this awesome idea a reality!
Old April 6th, 2013, 06:58 AM
ForeverTorterra
Beginning Trainer
FC:
IGN:

Nature: Docile
I'm interested in these pokemon: munchlax, tailow, houndour, and glameow. I can offer bulbasaur, squirtle, charmander and venonat.
Old April 6th, 2013, 01:46 PM
TrainerTori
Growlithe Fan
FC:
IGN:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverTorterra View Post
I'm interested in these pokemon: munchlax, tailow, houndour, and glameow. I can offer bulbasaur, squirtle, charmander and venonat.
The list of pokemon under the what I'm looking for is exceptions; ie: what I have. ( you're not the only person to get confused though. I should probably change that...)
If that's all you have to offer, that's fine but if you want to reoffer with something not on that list, let me know!

Old April 6th, 2013, 04:53 PM
ForeverTorterra
Beginning Trainer
FC:
IGN:

Nature: Docile
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrainerTori View Post
The list of pokemon under the what I'm looking for is exceptions; ie: what I have. ( you're not the only person to get confused though. I should probably change that...)
If that's all you have to offer, that's fine but if you want to reoffer with something not on that list, let me know!

Ohh lol, I'm sorry ; I have lots of pokemon actually, let me know what you're looking for specifically. I'll probably have it!
Old April 6th, 2013, 05:16 PM
Cordelia
Banned
FC: 3840 5669 4340
IGN: Toph/Cordelia

Nature: Sassy
WPA2/WPA/WEP can all connect to each other to trade. I have no problem trading with TwilightBlade and she is WEP and I am WPA2.
Old April 6th, 2013, 05:36 PM
TrainerTori
Growlithe Fan
FC:
IGN:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac View Post
WPA2/WPA/WEP can all connect to each other to trade. I have no problem trading with TwilightBlade and she is WEP and I am WPA2.
Are you trading via the wifi room or GTS Rendezvous?

Rendezvous will work regardless, wifi must match.

I've been trading with my close friend who is WPA2, while I've been WPA2 for several months now.

Attempting to trade with RNC and Pidge, both who run WEP - they both encountered a connection error.
After investigating, I found that you must share the same security type to connect via the wifi room.
Switching my security over to WEP allowed me to trade with RNC, as well with other members who have the WEP security setting on PC.

However, going back and attempting to trade with my friend who has WPA2, I can no longer trade with her and receive the same errors that others were having when previously attempting to trade with me.

Switching back to WPA2 fixes this problem, or we've found that we can trade via GTS Rendezvous while being on different securities.

I'm not sure what tricks you've managed to be able to trade together, but multiple attempts at trading while having different securities have rendered the same affects.

If you want to send me a private message with the details of your trading process with your friend on different securities, then maybe I can attempt to locate the issue and fix it, but I've yet to find a solution other than switching security settings.

Old April 6th, 2013, 05:40 PM
Amaura
Longneck Thingymabob
Community Supporter

I've never had a problem trading with RNC and i'm on WPA2. :o

Trade Thread3DS FCPair
Old April 6th, 2013, 05:48 PM
Cordelia
Banned
FC: 3840 5669 4340
IGN: Toph/Cordelia

Nature: Sassy
I add her Friend Code in my Pal Pad. Then I go into the middle room at the top of the stairs (the WiFi Club). I host or she hosts, it doesn't matter. We just connect. It's strange that you've had so many issues, but I've found sometimes some people just cannot connect.
Old April 6th, 2013, 05:58 PM
~RNC~
Mother Of All Pokemon!!
FC: 0619 4582 7889
IGN: ~RNC~

Nature: Quirky
Sorry to butt in o this, but could the problem be that you are using a 3ds? I traded with some one the other day that uses WPA and we couldn't connect but could connect after they switched to a regular DS with the same settings.
My Thread Review ---> HERE
Old April 6th, 2013, 06:42 PM
TrainerTori
Growlithe Fan
FC:
IGN:

Possibly?
The friend I usually trade with has a 3DS, however, and having different security settings still causes us problems.

Old April 6th, 2013, 07:24 PM
Griffinbane
I hate Smeargle.
Community Supporter
FC: 2208 5685 5454
IGN: Tobias

Nature: Lax
It's definitely a weird quirk of connectivity issues. I use WEP and with my old DS, I cannot connect to ANYONE while on my barely-younger DS, I can usually connect to people just fine. WEP and WPA is just security on your wireless, it doesn't affect the wireless itself.

White: 1463 5558 5309
X: 2208 5685 5454
- - - -
Old April 7th, 2013, 07:17 PM
Amaura
Longneck Thingymabob
Community Supporter

Just figured I would drop by and give you another offer for the shinys I can offer you a shiny Kriketot and Nincada (both are wild caught) for them. I would also clone them for you. So we both expand our shiny collections

Trade Thread3DS FCPair
Old May 4th, 2013, 07:52 AM
EQUALSGAMER
Proud user of Garbodor
FC: 3866-8076-0030
IGN:

Nature: Quirky
Could I get a Pokemon with pokerus. I don't care what Pokemon it is and of you want it back I can send it back. I just want to infect my aron with it so ev training is even better.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links