The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > The PokéCommunity Archives > ARCHIVED: Battle Center > In-Game Team Help

Notices

In-Game Team Help Can't defeat the Elite Four with your current team? Need help improving your Battle Subway team? This is the place for team help concerning in-game and casual play. Teams focused on the more competitive aspect of Pokémon must be posted in the Competitive Team Help sub-forum.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old April 3rd, 2013, 01:49 PM
jacobgallion
Genius in the Making

Nature: Adamant
So yeah, I've thought hours and hours how to complete my team and with the use of much rocket science, I've conjured up a team like magic. They still are in development (decision of what items to equip, what moves to set in stone...) and I'll give you a quick summary of them. Could you suggest other Pokemon to fill the gaps? I have a couple in consideration. It totally has its weaknesses, but I'm fine with harsh criticism. YELL AT ME IN ALL CAPS RAGE IF YOU WANT!

Defensively Bulky Volcarona (Bold) -
Quiver Dance
Bug Buzz
Fiery Dance
Roost

Physical Sweeper Scizor (Adamant) -
Pursuit
Superpower
Bullet Punch
U-turn

Special Defensive Wall Blissey (Calm) -
Softboiled
Thunderbolt
Aromatherapy
Toxic

Defensive Wall Skarmory (Impish) -
Spikes
Roost
Air Slash (this is going soon)
Roar (I don't know...)

I'm seriously considering Swampert for the 5th spot. Cuz i liek mudkipz and it's a boss in my opinion.
Old April 3rd, 2013, 03:59 PM
Khrysta

Send a message via Skype™ to Khrysta
Sorry, but we don't do fix/rate my teams outside of the battling center. Try reposting there for help.
Old April 3rd, 2013, 04:03 PM
Jellicent♀
ღ Fairy Wind ღ

Nature: Modest
Actually, I'll move this thread there myself, so you can get the help you need asap. c:

Let the little fairy in you fly!
Old April 4th, 2013, 04:00 PM
jacobgallion
Genius in the Making

Nature: Adamant
Please help D: D: I'm a desperate mofo!
Old April 6th, 2013, 05:22 PM
Arlo

Is this an in-game team or a competitive one?

If it's an in-game team, you should get rid of all of the recovery moves and replace them with attacks or stat boosters. In-game, with immediate access to healing items, recovery moves are just a waste of a moveslot.

If it's a competitive team..... it's apparently been moved from one wrong forum to another wrong forum.

I can expand a bit and supply some more specific help if it's an in-game team. If it's a competitive team, there are others who are much better at that than I am.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links