The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > The PokéCommunity Archives > ARCHIVED: Battle Center > In-Game Team Help

Notices

In-Game Team Help Can't defeat the Elite Four with your current team? Need help improving your Battle Subway team? This is the place for team help concerning in-game and casual play. Teams focused on the more competitive aspect of Pokémon must be posted in the Competitive Team Help sub-forum.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old April 7th, 2013, 03:24 AM
LANTERNAQ
Good Trainer

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to LANTERNAQ
All right guys, I'm about to take on the Elite Four in Leaf Green, and this is my team at the moment:

Venusaur-Lv.48
Razor Leaf
Sleep Powder
Leech Seed
Body Slam

Pidgeot-Lv.47
Fly
Quick Attack
Sand Attack
Feather Dance

Sandslash-Lv.46
Earthquake
Rockslide
Slash
Cut

Ninetails-Lv.46
Flamethrower
Fire Blast
Confuse Ray
Secret Power

Snorlax-Lv.46
Double Edge
Toxic
Brick Break
Hyper Beam

Starmie-Lv.47
Surf
Ice Beam
Thunderbolt
Psychic

Yeah, I know I am underleveled and I honestly don't care so please don't bash my team for beingso.I think it is pretty balanced and I like the way it worked up untill this point.
Old April 7th, 2013, 03:30 AM
Echidna
Community Supporter

Nature: Brave
Probably best to go here: [Link]. You can post your team and get feedback and what not~

Old April 7th, 2013, 03:48 AM
bobandbill
Wahahahaha!

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via AIM to bobandbill
I'll punt it off there for you. Please check more carefull next time though as the forum section's notice and etc to state that PQ&F is for forum related queries, not team ones.

(Also maybe consider Sludge Bomb for Venusaur, Return for Pidgeot (and maybe Steel Wing?) and you'd want to drop Cut for Sandslash.)
ORAS Staff Collab 2014

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links