• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
Years
I have a tendency to play multiple games at once:

-Pokemon Black 2
-Record Of Agarest War Zero
-Final Fantasy XIII
-Katamari Forever

Years
Darkest Hour: Europe '44-'45. It's a mod for Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45, and there's only one server which only plays one map over and over and over.

Years
It's spring break, so I had some time to game :P
I played:
- Final Fantasy Tactics
- Final Fantasy X-2 (damn you percentage, Tidus needs to be saved)
- Operation Digipedia
- Pokemon Diamond
- Pokemmo
- Sims 3 (Some crazy statistics stuff, have some statistical model for the characteristics and always want to observe the outcome and count the boys/girls twin/triplet thing, not the normal Simser does I guess XD)

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
I've been playing my way through Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass. It's the first LoZ game that I've played in years, and I'm really out of practice. Also, I have to say I'm not a fan of the stylus controls. But it's enough to keep my interest, which is good.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
Years
Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX - Re:Chain of Memories - Reverse/Rebirth(PS3/JPN) - I beat KHFM (gonna do trophy hunting later), beat Sora's Side of ReCoM, now on Riku's side, and I finish KHDays Scenes.

Ni no Kuni:Wrath of the White Witch(PS3/NA) - This has been on my list for a while now, I finally glad I bought it, I love Studio Ghibli's animation, so beautiful, and I just love it! The voices are really nice, and I love RPGs :)

Tales of Innocence R(Vita/JPN) - Man I am loving this game, tales on vita is fun, I want to get Hearts R for sure!

Chrono Trigger(DS/ENG) - I want to get unstuck, so imma try to haha.

Nerdy Mojo

No Lifer
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jul 28, 2014
im pretty much obsessed with Defiance(xbox 360)-its very fun and a big time-sink(70+ hrs in the first week with no intent on slowing down) with some bugsand server issues but that would be expected of a recently launched MMO epecially cross platform. as it stands,server updates have brought things to a smooth state.loot and content needs improvement but a big patch comes on the 15th (the tv shows premier).

TY

I really start to get the hang of this game, and the campaign is really good and tough (playing on hard... might do a run on brutal aswell...)

Far Cry 3 (PS3)

Still need to kill someone from a huge distance with a bow to get that darn platinum throphy...

Years
Since I've been able to have access to my Steam account elsewhere such as on my Dad's laptop which is always available, I have purchased Football Manager 2013. I love the game, very technical in terms of managerial features and requires a lot of thinking. My computer isn't the easiest thing to get to atm so having a game to play on my Dad's laptop is nice...

Arcturus.

Chews nails and spits napalm
Years
Been playing Mass Effect 3 and I think I'm about...halfway through it. I also rented Gears of War: Judgement. I knew this game existed, but I hadn't even realized that it was out yet. ._. Definitaly feels different from previous Gears games, but I'm enjoying it.

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
XBOX360
Halo 4

PSOne
Final Fantasy VII

Gameboy Color
Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages

Gameboy Advance
Pokémon Sapphire Version

Nintendo DS