Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > Community Feedback and Support
Notices

Community Feedback and Support This is the place for your concerns, praises or help relating to the PokéCommunity. Unsure of how to post a thread (though you should find out pretty quickly)? How do you get a blog? Maybe you don’t like a certain feature. Make a thread here and get responses from your fellow members and staff.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old April 7th, 2013, 04:56 AM
moments.
{quixotic}
Community Supporter Tier 5

Nature: Calm

Advertise here
So, I just tried to delete an old blog post and it came up with the message saying I don't have permissions. So yeah, is this meant to be like this / has it always been like this, or has something gone wrong?
twitteryoutubetumblr

Old April 7th, 2013, 05:09 AM
Echidna
Community Supporter

Nature: Brave
I've always been and still am able to delete my blogs entries ;;

Just did a test delete right now :p

Old April 7th, 2013, 05:58 AM
shenanigans
in rainbows

iirc you need to use the Delete option from "Moderation" at the bottom of your blog's index, but it will work. At least, that's what I remember doing before smodding.

I'll ask an admin to take a look at this, though.
if i'd never let go
then only god knows where i would be now.
Old April 7th, 2013, 06:03 AM
Echidna
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor Leaf View Post
iirc you need to use the Delete option from "Moderation" at the bottom of your blog's index, but it will work. At least, that's what I remember doing before smodding.

I'll ask an admin to take a look at this, though.
Actually, I managed to delete mine through the 'edit' page ;;
And then un-delete it through the moderation tools.

Old April 7th, 2013, 06:05 AM
shenanigans
in rainbows

...really? Looks like T6 have weird permissions here. As a T5 mod I remember the way I described being the only way to do it. :/
oh, the glory that the lord has made
and the complications when i see his face.
Old April 7th, 2013, 06:08 AM
Echidna
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor Leaf View Post
...really? Looks like T6 have weird permissions here. As a T5 mod I remember the way I described being the only way to do it. :/
+ I can edit replies to my own blog entry ;-;
Regardless of who makes them...

This is getting awkward.

Old April 7th, 2013, 06:25 AM
Went
Blue

Send a message via Skype™ to Went
Supporter usergroup permissions are a thing, so don't freak out too much XD I'll look into it, please do continue reporting all strange occurrences so I can fix them!
"Your loyalties... are they clear?"

"Yes sir. They are."

Old April 8th, 2013, 03:53 PM
Anna
"it has no brakes"
Community Supporter

Nature: Bold
Okay so I went to delete a comment on my blog because it was dumb and I could not find the box to delete it anywhere at all. And Leafy told me where to look and I've looked at it on multiple skins and it's just... not there? Has that been taken away on purpose or what's going on there?
R & R

{ Pairs + Family }
{ Clubs + Theme }

Connection
Old April 8th, 2013, 05:26 PM
Echidna
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternallyAnna View Post
Okay so I went to delete a comment on my blog because it was dumb and I could not find the box to delete it anywhere at all. And Leafy told me where to look and I've looked at it on multiple skins and it's just... not there? Has that been taken away on purpose or what's going on there?
Well, I no longer have the ability to moderate comments on my own blog anymore. I suppose that was intentional because I used to be able to edit them lmao.

Old April 8th, 2013, 05:29 PM
shenanigans
in rainbows

Yeah, you're absolutely not meant to be able to have the ability to edit comments on your blog. As far as I'm aware, it's supposed to work like VMs; can delete, but cannot undelete or edit.
and your friends are gone.
and your friends won't come.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here