The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Reply
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #3576    
Old April 8th, 2013, 02:16 PM
Melody's Avatar
Melody
Singing Nature's Melody
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Cuddling those close to me
Age: 26
Gender: Female
Nature: Gentle
Send a message via Skype™ to Melody
What it really all boils down to is personal preference. A person's porn preference doesn't really have anything to do with their sexual preference. Some people really don't care, so long as the gender they're attracted to is present in the porn. Some don't want the same gender in their porn at all, some don't mind it.

It's not a function of being straight, or gay. It's a function of what arouses the person viewing the porn. So saying straight porn would "do it better" for straight people is kind of senseless. Granted, the straight person would make sure that it's the opposite sex in the porn, that's what they prefer. But I don't think it would be fair to assume that porn in any form cannot be enjoyed by an audience it wasn't intended for.
__________________
Crystal Supporter Melody


"It loves to bask in the sunlight. It uses the leaf on its head to seek out warm places."
Chikorita

Reply With Quote
  #3577    
Old April 8th, 2013, 02:20 PM
Brynjolf's Avatar
Brynjolf
It's so overt it's covert
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: The Ragged Flagon
Gender: Female
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pachy View Post
What it really all boils down to is personal preference. A person's porn preference doesn't really have anything to do with their sexual preference. Some people really don't care, so long as the gender they're attracted to is present in the porn. Some don't want the same gender in their porn at all, some don't mind it.

It's not a function of being straight, or gay. It's a function of what arouses the person viewing the porn. So saying straight porn would "do it better" for straight people is kind of senseless. Granted, the straight person would make sure that it's the opposite sex in the porn, that's what they prefer. But I don't think it would be fair to assume that porn in any form cannot be enjoyed by an audience it wasn't intended for.
Yeah you have a really good point. I guess it's all preference, but it seems like the stereotype is that straight men love lesbian porn. Almost every one of my girl friends likes yaoi and gay porn (which I don't understand why, but again, personal preference) which I guess is the opposite of a dude liking lesbian porn.

I dunno.
__________________
Are you sure you want to play this game?
I'm afraid you'd lose
Reply With Quote
  #3578    
Old April 8th, 2013, 02:43 PM
FenrirDarkWolf's Avatar
FenrirDarkWolf
Water Musician Fenrir
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Gender: Male
Nature: Quirky
........
I'm really wondering what kind of conversation I'm actually seeing right now.....
...*cough*stillAminor*cough*
lol
__________________

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=296631 -My Art Den
On AAO
On DeviantArt
On FurAffinity
Reply With Quote
  #3579    
Old April 8th, 2013, 02:45 PM
EGKangaroo's Avatar
EGKangaroo
Tail-bumps for all 'roolovers!
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: the Netherlands
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to EGKangaroo Send a message via Skype™ to EGKangaroo
Quote:
Originally Posted by FenrirDarkWolf View Post
........
I'm really wondering what kind of conversation I'm actually seeing right now.....
...*cough*stillAminor*cough*
lol
We are discussing the gender-switched version of yaoi.
Edit: Apparently Insomniac already made that comparison and I just made myself look like an idiot.
__________________
RP's I am in:
Pokemon: Journeys Through Novia - Glyn Schaffer

"And they tell me there are people who are normal, but I don't know what they look like because I've never met one. And neither have you, so why not compare yourself to real people instead?"
"Three lives of a gamer: the first'll be your best, because you can always restart if it isn't; the second pales in comparison, and the game will cheat you out; but the third one's going to be better, because it gets do or die from then."

Reply With Quote
  #3580    
Old April 8th, 2013, 02:50 PM
FenrirDarkWolf's Avatar
FenrirDarkWolf
Water Musician Fenrir
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Gender: Male
Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by EGKangaroo View Post
We are discussing the gender-switched version of yaoi.
Edit: Apparently Insomniac already made that comparison and I just made myself look like an idiot.
That makes much more sense now! :p
*giggle*
Nah, I know what ya'll are talking about, I'm just a little curious at how big this became.
*shrug* I don't care, it's fun to read.
__________________

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=296631 -My Art Den
On AAO
On DeviantArt
On FurAffinity
Reply With Quote
  #3581    
Old April 8th, 2013, 02:51 PM
Brynjolf's Avatar
Brynjolf
It's so overt it's covert
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: The Ragged Flagon
Gender: Female
Quote:
Originally Posted by EGKangaroo View Post
We are discussing the gender-switched version of yaoi.
Edit: Apparently Insomniac already made that comparison and I just made myself look like an idiot.
Hahaha I did yeah. How would that make you look like an idiot though? :p

I was saying I don't understand why most of my girl friends think yaoi is so hot.
__________________
Are you sure you want to play this game?
I'm afraid you'd lose
Reply With Quote
  #3582    
Old April 8th, 2013, 03:00 PM
FenrirDarkWolf's Avatar
FenrirDarkWolf
Water Musician Fenrir
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Gender: Male
Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by Insomniac View Post
Hahaha I did yeah. How would that make you look like an idiot though? :p

I was saying I don't understand why most of my girl friends think yaoi is so hot.
I think it's for the same reason a lot of males think girl-on-girl is hot.
I honestly thought that when a guy watches Female/Female and when a chick watches Male/Male, I thought they liked it because they know it's something they'll never be able to really do, y'know, fantasizing and stuff.
Plus Guy on Guy is hot!
__________________

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=296631 -My Art Den
On AAO
On DeviantArt
On FurAffinity
Reply With Quote
  #3583    
Old April 8th, 2013, 03:01 PM
Rai's Avatar
Rai
Misao <3
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Another World
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Nature: Impish
Send a message via AIM to Rai
I don't understand either. But then again, I don't like guys at all so...

As a lesbian, straight love or yoai love doesn't make as much sense to me as yuri. I am not saying that they are a bad thing, though. There are a lot of straight and gay couples I find cute. I guess I am just too gay to comprehend lol.

Does anyone else feel this way? Or am I just a weirdo? D; x3
__________________

Last edited by Rai; April 8th, 2013 at 03:13 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #3584    
Old April 8th, 2013, 04:19 PM
Sodom's Avatar
Sodom
with a capital Y.
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Australia
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
It's kind of weird if you think about it - homosexuality is often seen as unnatural and like it makes no sense whatsoever, but a homosexual's porn habits make a lot more instant sense than a straight person's do.
__________________

"So this is why God bombed us."

Moderator of General Chat

Reply With Quote
  #3585    
Old April 8th, 2013, 04:24 PM
Brynjolf's Avatar
Brynjolf
It's so overt it's covert
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: The Ragged Flagon
Gender: Female
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rai View Post
I don't understand either. But then again, I don't like guys at all so...

As a lesbian, straight love or yoai love doesn't make as much sense to me as yuri. I am not saying that they are a bad thing, though. There are a lot of straight and gay couples I find cute. I guess I am just too gay to comprehend lol.

Does anyone else feel this way? Or am I just a weirdo? D; x3
I don't even like porn, but I sure as heck like yuri better than straight or yaoi. Same thing here, I am just too gay to even think of watching a dude at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shining Raichu View Post
It's kind of weird if you think about it - homosexuality is often seen as unnatural and like it makes no sense whatsoever, but a homosexual's porn habits make a lot more instant sense than a straight person's do.
Yeah. Usually gay people just prefer gay porn, or so it seems. (I sure do)
__________________
Are you sure you want to play this game?
I'm afraid you'd lose
Reply With Quote
  #3586    
Old April 8th, 2013, 04:37 PM
Rai's Avatar
Rai
Misao <3
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Another World
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Nature: Impish
Send a message via AIM to Rai
Quote:
Originally Posted by Insomniac View Post
I don't even like porn, but I sure as heck like yuri better than straight or yaoi. Same thing here, I am just too gay to even think of watching a dude at all.
I guess yuri wasn't the right word because I don't like porn either. I mean, in general, that two girls being together (holding hands, kissing, etc.) just makes more sense to me.

But speaking of yuri... In the Tales Of Graces games, there is a a guy character named Yuri and I always crack up about it. To make it even funnier, it is a Japanese game and he looks like a girl x3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shining Raichu View Post
It's kind of weird if you think about it - homosexuality is often seen as unnatural and like it makes no sense whatsoever, but a homosexual's porn habits make a lot more instant sense than a straight person's do.
You are right; I never really thought about it that way. What seems unnatural to me is natural to a straight person and vice versa.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #3587    
Old April 8th, 2013, 04:47 PM
Brynjolf's Avatar
Brynjolf
It's so overt it's covert
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: The Ragged Flagon
Gender: Female
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rai View Post
I guess yuri wasn't the right word because I don't like porn either. I mean, in general, that two girls being together (holding hands, kissing, etc.) just makes more sense to me.

But speaking of yuri... In the Tales Of Graces games, there is a a guy character named Yuri and I always crack up about it. To make it even funnier, it is a Japanese game and he looks like a girl x3
I definitely think that two women in love is a beautiful thing. Not to sound biased or anything, but in all honesty, I don't know why, but I feel really weird around a straight couple kissing. Like I always think about how the guy's lips would feel, and I always think they'd feel cold and gross because he is a guy. That is just how gay I am right there.

Haha Yuri is a girl name in Japan, too!
__________________
Are you sure you want to play this game?
I'm afraid you'd lose
Reply With Quote
  #3588    
Old April 8th, 2013, 07:08 PM
FenrirDarkWolf's Avatar
FenrirDarkWolf
Water Musician Fenrir
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Gender: Male
Nature: Quirky
@Insomniac: I THOUGHT YOU WERE A GUY AT FIRST! *cries*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shining Raichu View Post
homosexuality is often seen as unnatural
I wrote an essay for English once about LGBT rights, and I disproved this thought using science and observations of animals in their natural and enclosed habitats.
__________________

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=296631 -My Art Den
On AAO
On DeviantArt
On FurAffinity
Reply With Quote
  #3589    
Old April 8th, 2013, 07:33 PM
Rai's Avatar
Rai
Misao <3
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Another World
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Nature: Impish
Send a message via AIM to Rai
Quote:
Originally Posted by Insomniac View Post
I definitely think that two women in love is a beautiful thing. Not to sound biased or anything, but in all honesty, I don't know why, but I feel really weird around a straight couple kissing. Like I always think about how the guy's lips would feel, and I always think they'd feel cold and gross because he is a guy. That is just how gay I am right there.

Haha Yuri is a girl name in Japan, too!

Two women in love is the most beautiful thing in the world to me. And yeah, I can relate to that. If I ever try to imagine myself being with a guy, my brain is like NO. It just feels wrong.

And I know, it is just ironic x3


Quote:
Originally Posted by FenrirDarkWolf View Post
@Insomniac: I THOUGHT YOU WERE A GUY AT FIRST! *cries*

I wrote an essay for English once about LGBT rights, and I disproved this thought using science and observations of animals in their natural and enclosed habitats.
LMFAO I am sorry, that was funny.

And awesome! I have written a bunch of papers on gay rights. My favorite one is when I wrote about how America is behind a lot of other countries when it comes to civil rights- Spain, South Africa, etc. all have gay marriage.

And speaking about animals, have you guys heard of the gay penguin couple in Germany? :3
__________________

Last edited by Rai; April 8th, 2013 at 07:39 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #3590    
Old April 8th, 2013, 07:36 PM
FenrirDarkWolf's Avatar
FenrirDarkWolf
Water Musician Fenrir
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Gender: Male
Nature: Quirky
@Rai:
Yes, I did read about them and it was so CUTE!
Sorry, sorry, I'm crazy and I like male-on-male stuff.
And I have a slinking suspicious that one of my friends does too....
__________________

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=296631 -My Art Den
On AAO
On DeviantArt
On FurAffinity
Reply With Quote
  #3591    
Old April 8th, 2013, 08:13 PM
QuilavaKing's Avatar
QuilavaKing
(>^.(>0.0)>
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Oregon
Age: 22
Gender:
Nature: Careful
Send a message via Skype™ to QuilavaKing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shining Raichu View Post
It's kind of weird if you think about it - homosexuality is often seen as unnatural and like it makes no sense whatsoever, but a homosexual's porn habits make a lot more instant sense than a straight person's do.
I've always preferred either guy/guy or girl/girl, not a fan of straight porn at all... I guess that makes sense, being bisexual?


I've always thought of gay couples as having much more pure/innocent relationships, because I have they have to overcome all these extra challenges to be together, and so their love must be much stronger than a straight person who can just go bang whoever they want without having to worry about it. I'm sure that's not really true in the real world, but I can dream can't I?
__________________
#156 :: Quilava

The Volcano Pokemon



Last edited by QuilavaKing; April 8th, 2013 at 09:36 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #3592    
Old April 8th, 2013, 08:32 PM
FenrirDarkWolf's Avatar
FenrirDarkWolf
Water Musician Fenrir
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Gender: Male
Nature: Quirky
I think it's times like this I'm pretty sure my family won't mind that I'm bi, even though I really haven't came out to them yet...

The thing I'm most scared of is telling them I have a boyfriend already, and the bigger thing is distance, and age difference.
He lives in Pennsylvania, and I like in Texas, and he's 19, and I'm 15.
And, it scares the hell out of me to say this. I talked to a friend earlier, and she said to tell them that I have one, but not mention the age, because, that's my biggest fear, is that we'll be separated...

i.e.
@PhantomX0990: I sorta know what you're going through, but sorta don't at the same time.
__________________

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=296631 -My Art Den
On AAO
On DeviantArt
On FurAffinity
Reply With Quote
  #3593    
Old April 8th, 2013, 09:20 PM
Rai's Avatar
Rai
Misao <3
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Another World
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Nature: Impish
Send a message via AIM to Rai
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuilavaKing View Post
I've always thought of gay couples as having much more pure/innocent relationships, because I have they have to overcome all these extra challenges to be together.
I agree completely. Do you know how hard it is for a gay couple to adopt? They have to do so much in order to get a child, unlike straight couples who can have a child whenever they want.

@PhantomX0990

I am sorry your parents aren't very supportive. But if you truly want to be with this woman, you are going to have to let them know. That is why I came out to my mom- I knew I wanted to be with women and I didn't want to hide that from her. It was worth it in the end- I have a girlfriend that I have been dating for 3 and half years. Everyone in my family knows and they really like her. Even if you are scared of how they will react, it will be a big weight off of your shoulders, especially if you want to have a long term relationship with this woman.

I think your mom will be able to accept it. If she could put her insecurities aside for her friend, then she will be able to do the same for you, her daughter. I think the idea of having her Facebook friend ease her into it would be very helpful. It would make it less shocking to your mom and you would also have someone else on your side. But first you need to make sure you can trust and rely on her.

And you won't regret it. Even if your family does not react well at first, it will be worth it in the end. You will feel revealed and like there is less on your plate. The anxiety beforehand is the worst- believe me, I know, but once you go through with it, you will feel much better.
__________________

Last edited by Rai; April 8th, 2013 at 10:30 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #3594    
Old April 9th, 2013, 08:57 AM
Esper's Avatar
Esper
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuilavaKing View Post
I've always thought of gay couples as having much more pure/innocent relationships, because I have they have to overcome all these extra challenges to be together, and so their love must be much stronger than a straight person who can just go bang whoever they want without having to worry about it. I'm sure that's not really true in the real world, but I can dream can't I?
... unless you live in San Francisco. No, I mean it. My friend who lived there for a while has told me a whole lot about some of the things that go on there when you know where to go and who to talk to. Like bars that have a weekly underwear night.

But I know what you mean. When you're talking about a loving, committed relationship then it's harder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomX0990 View Post
*snip*
You have to live your own life. You can't live your life for them. It's sad that your mom wanted a lot of kids and couldn't have a lot, but that can't be changed. It's sad that you were raised by parents who you couldn't come out to, but that can be changed. You can't just become straight. It's your life, and a rather personal part of your life so no one should be making you feel bad for who you love. Not your family, and not you yourself by worrying that they'll take it badly. I don't know how much your family means to you, but I think it's better to risk their anger and hatred by being who you are and standing up for who you love than to hide it.
__________________

deviantart blog pair
Reply With Quote
  #3595    
Old April 9th, 2013, 12:58 PM
Radio Rebel's Avatar
Radio Rebel
Be heard! Be strong! Be proud!
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Wisconsin
Age: 24
Gender: Female
Nature: Timid


Talking about porn on a Pokémon forum. Because why the hell not?

@PhantomX0990: Very sorry to hear about your situation. As I've said before, if your mom really loves you, she'll accept you for who you are even if they don't agree with it. In a perfect world we could be free to be ourselves without anyone batting an eye, but this isn't a perfect world and with some people, tolerance is the best you can hope for. In the end, you're just going to have to get it over with and deal with the consequences. Whatever happens, I'm sure you'll feel a lot better after getting everything out in the open. You have to live your own life and do what makes you happy, and if anyone objects then it's their problem. And congratulations on finding someone, I hope you have a long and happy relationship.
__________________
Version: Y ⧫ Name: Rebel ⬧ Friend Code: 2208-6003-1380
Badges: 8 ⬧ Medals: 34 ⬧ Pokédex: 718 Seen / 718 Obtained

YouTubeLast.fm ♦ Proud member of Geronimo! and The Rainbow Connection
Reply With Quote
  #3596    
Old April 9th, 2013, 02:43 PM
Barrels's Avatar
Barrels
The Fresh Prince of Kanto
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Hanging from the edge of a cliff
Gender: Male
Nature: Lonely
@ PhantomX0990...

I dunno if it helps much, but... we're all rootin' for ya, hard as we can! Like little rainbow-coloured plants. Or a cheerleading squad! Yeah, an international cheerleading squad. *pumps pom-poms* The human pyramid might be a bit difficult when half the squad are on different continents, but whatevs, we'll work something out.

Which is all to say, you're brilliant, I really hope your friend helps you, and you are being incredibly brave. Chin up, we all think you're awesome. :D
__________________

Ramona Flowers
Reply With Quote
  #3597    
Old April 9th, 2013, 02:45 PM
Brynjolf's Avatar
Brynjolf
It's so overt it's covert
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: The Ragged Flagon
Gender: Female
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomX0990 View Post
*reads response*

Oh geez, what in the world did I start?

ANYWAYS IGNORING BLUSH INDUCING DISCUSSIONS

I am freaking the **** out. Like. I'm twitching. Seriously. Freaking. Complete like, anxiety hooplah and a 'holy****holy****' mantra.

So... I've been very open here, which is great and all. Real life? Well, I keep myself to myself usually and don't bring things up.

You might remember me mentioning that I've been dating this amazing woman who I am totally twitterpated with. It's been months now... and honestly, I can see this being a very long term thing. I mean, I'm not being all crazy and stuff, but honestly, barring something pretty nasty happening or something, I can really see myself in the long run with her. It's been four, almost five, months, which is already in and of itself a fairly decent amount of time.

And I've been keeping it secret that entire time save for my few select friends. They've been awesome about it, even the ones I was nervous about.

But family is another story. My parents... yeah.

First, my father. He has a temper. A very strong temper, one that I had issues with growing up and is the reason I was more than happy to quit college and move out at eighteen. He is very against anything, I repeat ANYTHING having to do with LGBT. They have a very nice lesbian couple living across the street. Very nice people. The things he says about them though... I think I have scars on my tongue from biting it.

My mother... knows. Or at least she should know that I am not exactly straight. I think most people here know my 'coming out story'; if it could be called that. She is in denial. Has been for years. She will not speak of it. Worst part is... she loves kids. She wanted a big family, but she had cancer and could not have more kids, leaving her with just me. She's always ranting about how much she wants grandchildren. She even goes to joke that I should just 'find a guy' and then she'd take care of the child. I'm not joking. Yes, I see it's wrong too, but there's a sadness to it. Thing is... it's not exactly the easiest thing in the world for a same sex couple to have kids... at least I'm pretty sure biology doesn't work like that. I think this is what would devestate her the most. (Yes I know there are other ways, but you know what I'm talking about.)

My grandma I know would be sad, but she wouldn't hold it against me. (I seriously love my gran)

My mom is the one I'm most terrified of. Her best friend recently came out in a rather... different fashion. Her husband cheated on her with her sister. She has three kids. They divorced. Shortly after the divorce and getting a life again she came out. My mother had a fit. She said it felt gross to talk to her, and that she almost didn't want to anymore. And 'prayed' for her non stop.

But for some reason, my mom pulled through. She and this friend have known each other since I was four. She said she wasn't going to give up one of her oldest friends for something like that. Which is promising.

But I want a pair of ears for advice. So I messaged this friend of my mother's on facebook. Not telling her what was going on, but to tell her I had to tell her something, that must be kept between us at all costs. Perhaps this friend can ease my mom into the idea, or help her out. I know my mom values her as a friend, as a sister, so this might be a way to help make the steps to finally telling her the straight up truth.

Either way. It's wrong to keep my girlfriend in the dark from the rest of my life, and it's going to come out. I'm just trying to set up a process. If this friend of my mom blabs now, I'm possibly ruined. (I mean my mom knows, but her state of denial is like she's wearing rose colored contacts that were lasered into her eyeballs, I swear.)

I'm crossing my fingers and hoping trust prevails. **** please let me not regret making this step. It's like pretty much my relationship with my small family unit is being held over a fire. Either this woman can be trusted, or not, or she refuses to with hold info and I have to find a way to tell them myself.

Either way I'm twitchy.
Good luck. Seriously, all the luck in the world to you please.

I am currently fretting over whether or not I should do the same thing (tell my family) but it seems like your mom already knows so that's a head start I guess.
__________________
Are you sure you want to play this game?
I'm afraid you'd lose
Reply With Quote
  #3598    
Old April 9th, 2013, 02:58 PM
Ausaudriel's Avatar
Ausaudriel
Chief Mechanic
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: San Francisco
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Nature: Gentle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Insomniac View Post
Like I always think about how the guy's lips would feel, and I always think they'd feel cold and gross because he is a guy. That is just how gay I am right there.
Haha, it's so funny that you say that. I used to think the same way--that kissing a girl would be gross and sticky and like bubblegum fruity soft weird grossness. The idea completely repulsed me.

Then I accidentally kissed a friend of mine while slightly drunk and she totally wasn't that bad. *shrug*

Still, it was very reassuring as to why I'm gay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuilavaKing View Post
I've always thought of gay couples as having much more pure/innocent relationships, because I have they have to overcome all these extra challenges to be together, and so their love must be much stronger than a straight person who can just go bang whoever they want without having to worry about it. I'm sure that's not really true in the real world, but I can dream can't I?
I actually think gay men are in general more promiscuous than average. Comparing my relationships with those of my friends (all of my friends are straight) it seems way easier for me to find guys willing to just have sex. I think it's because men in general are more sexual creatures (or more ruled/controlled by their sexual natures) and so when you take two male sex drives and put them together, well... yeah.

Can't say much for lesbians though. No idea. All I know, and don't take offense, is my one lesbian friend has a joke about how lesbian women always bring a U-Haul to the second date. :x Lol. Implying that they get attached really quickly and move in together and what not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarf View Post
... unless you live in San Francisco. No, I mean it. My friend who lived there for a while has told me a whole lot about some of the things that go on there when you know where to go and who to talk to. Like bars that have a weekly underwear night.
San Francisco is my favorite city in the states. 8) Not because of the gay community (which I'm actually rather distasteful of), but because it's so open and accepting of everything in general. The vibes there are just so great.

I live in Los Angeles and people here are all about what they can gain from knowing you. It's mostly because of the industry, all of the people moving out here to "make it big" who've heard that it's all about "who you know," so when they meet you they think, "I wonder if he can get me an acting job..." or "I wonder if he knows any producers..." etc. etc.

San Francisco people were just genuinely nice. It was a refreshing change. I really wanna move there this summer, get the heck out of LA.
__________________
x paired with sylphiel x
x I am a magnet for all kinds of deeper wonderment x
Reply With Quote
  #3599    
Old April 9th, 2013, 03:18 PM
FenrirDarkWolf's Avatar
FenrirDarkWolf
Water Musician Fenrir
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Gender: Male
Nature: Quirky
I have told exactly one person in my family that I was bisexual.
She explained to me something I already know that, everyone's just a little bit bi, in that, you see a nice looking girl and be like, "Damn! She fine!" and then you see a nice looking guy, "Mmmhmm!" And then be we got into one of our weird talks.
You all understand?
Anyway, I didn't tell her anymore of the juicy bits like my boyfriend.
__________________

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=296631 -My Art Den
On AAO
On DeviantArt
On FurAffinity
Reply With Quote
  #3600    
Old April 9th, 2013, 03:22 PM
Brynjolf's Avatar
Brynjolf
It's so overt it's covert
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: The Ragged Flagon
Gender: Female
Quote:
Originally Posted by FenrirDarkWolf View Post
I have told exactly one person in my family that I was bisexual.
She explained to me something I already know that, everyone's just a little bit bi, in that, you see a nice looking girl and be like, "Damn! She fine!" and then you see a nice looking guy, "Mmmhmm!" And then be we got into one of our weird talks.
You all understand?
Anyway, I didn't tell her anymore of the juicy bits like my boyfriend.
It's kinda like when I tell a new friend I'm lesbian. They usually say something like 'wait so girls are attractive to you?' "yep" 'soo you like girls.' "yep" 'how bout that one' "not necessarily all girls" 'or that one' "um" and they just point out girls because they assume I think every dang girl is cute. At least that's the kind of weird talk I get.
__________________
Are you sure you want to play this game?
I'm afraid you'd lose
Reply With Quote
Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 05:38 AM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.