The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups

Notices

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old Posted April 6th, 2013 (03:17 PM).
Dakota
ignore the whisper

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Skype™ to Dakota
I'm really curious as to what they're going to do with the baby, she's barely had any screen time at all. I don't want her to die, but I wouldn't be surprised if they did.
Old Posted April 6th, 2013 (05:34 PM).
Cordelia
Banned

Nature: Sassy
Jo had a lot of predictions for deaths... but this season we really didn't have TOO many deaths really, if you think about it. Andrea, Merle, Milton? Am I forgetting anyone? :C Not counting jackass dad w/ his son out of Tyreese's group, though.
Old Posted April 6th, 2013 (06:50 PM).
Dakota
ignore the whisper

Pretty sure their names were Allen and Jody. The latter was the kid Carl shot, correct?

Anyway, from the main cast, yup, those were it.

If we're talking side cast, there's all four of the prisoners as well as those Woodbury folks. Also those deaths from the Woodbury raid. Can't think of anyone else though.
Old Posted April 6th, 2013 (09:40 PM).
Rai
Misao <3

Nature: Impish
Send a message via AIM to Rai
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodex View Post
I borrowed a whole compendium, so I'm honestly not sure what volume I've read up to. I just know for a fact that the last thing I read was the end of the prison arc in the comics.
I believe that each compendium has eight volumes in it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexial357 View Post
ANLIUDNFlsnda;ng I never said I wanted her to die! D: BUT SHE DID IN THE COMIC OKAY?!?!
I have only read up to Volume 6 of the comic... BUT THE BABY DIES IN THE COMIC?! @.@ D:
Old Posted April 6th, 2013 (09:57 PM).
GolurkIsDaBomb
Strawberry Sunrise, no ice.

Nature: Lonely
I really wish they had ended season3 on the "correct note." It's good of the show to depart from the comic, but ending everything as close to happy/hopeful as they've ever been in the show was a mistake in my opinion. I was really hoping the whole prison arc would be resolved by the end of season 3, as the season has been a tug of war for the most part. It just needs to move on I think! (Perhaps I'm biased since I really like the arc after the prison, and also want to see Abraham!) I'm really interested to see what will happen to Judith. AND what the story will be like with Andrea now out of the picture completely, (omg finally she's gone!) plus all the new people. Should be very interesting for sure. Also, I'm ready for the governor to get a lot darker, it's something that should definitely happen if he's gonna be sticking around!

Hm, since Tyreese is supposed to be joining the main cast for season 4, will he be replacing Morgan in the comic? Would be interesting if he did!
Old Posted April 7th, 2013 (04:06 AM).
Cordelia
Banned

Quote:
Pretty sure their names were Allen and Jody. The latter was the kid Carl shot, correct?

Anyway, from the main cast, yup, those were it.

If we're talking side cast, there's all four of the prisoners as well as those Woodbury folks. Also those deaths from the Woodbury raid. Can't think of anyone else though.
Nah, Allen's kid was shot by Merle in his going away party.
Old Posted April 7th, 2013 (07:06 AM).
Powalen
the Dark Sovereign

I agree with Golurk, in that I think they should have ended the prison arc last episode. While I haven't read the comics, I know now the show has almost completely abandoned the comics and that the show is pretty much making it up as they go, not basing much on the comics anymore, which is good. However, I feel that Andrea should not have died because of how important of a character she was. I know that she was frustrating at times and was probably the dumbest character on the show, but when you think about it she is going to be hard to replace. (Karen might replace her idk)

As for Tyreese, Beth, and Sasha being main cast now, that really gives the show more hope, imo. I feel like Tyreese was a wasted character all season, and now they can expand his role more hopefully making him the Tyreese that everyone raves about from the comics.

ALSO NEXT SEASON MORE AND MORE MICHONNE PLEASE!!!

"By force of will!"
Old Posted April 7th, 2013 (08:03 AM).
Cordelia
Banned

I am also really glad that Tyreese and Sasha are regulars. Beth is OK, but those two are just badass. I just hope Tyreese learns to shoot a bit better xD
Old Posted April 7th, 2013 (08:25 AM).
Powalen
the Dark Sovereign

Yeah haha. tbh I am surprised Beth is even still around because the last two seasons she really has been dead weight other than to provide us with musical relief. Maybe next season her and Carl will form a relationship. The two seem to like each other.

"By force of will!"
Old Posted April 7th, 2013 (08:36 AM).
Dakota
ignore the whisper

With Carl's attitude as of late, I feel like he's going to start pushing everyone away to be honest. Still, a Beth/Carl relationship sounds cute. :3
Old Posted April 7th, 2013 (08:42 AM).
Powalen
the Dark Sovereign

I wonder if Carl's new attitude will lead him to follow more in the path of Shane becoming cold and evil?

"By force of will!"
Old Posted April 7th, 2013 (10:11 AM).
Cordelia
Banned

Beth and Carol seem to be little ass kicker's primary caregivers. And I don't think Carl will become evil like Shane, but cold, definitely.
Old Posted April 7th, 2013 (10:40 AM).
GolurkIsDaBomb
Strawberry Sunrise, no ice.

Nature: Lonely
Hm actually, perhaps they've been making Carl a lot colder in the show to prepare everyone for when

Spoiler:
He gets half his face blown off and becomes unfeeling. (I'm assuming they won't take this part out of the show as its pretty damn important/is a great shocker without killing a character and without having to edit out part of his face since it'll be wrapped in bandages) OOh, speaking of that, I wonder if next season the governor will finally cut off Rick's hand! It's about time in my opinion.
Old Posted April 8th, 2013 (09:26 AM).
Cordelia
Banned

I wonder if they'll do that, though. That seems like something they might change since they seem to have deviated completely from the comics and all now.
Old Posted April 8th, 2013 (02:06 PM).
Powalen
the Dark Sovereign

I wonder if the whole next season will be centered around the prison or if they will move on early? They REALLY REALLY need to get finished with the prison soon.

"By force of will!"
Old Posted April 8th, 2013 (08:07 PM).
Dakota
ignore the whisper

About Rick's hand.

Apparently Kirkman regretted having ever gotten rid of it in the comics, so I can see Kirkman not wanting the scene to happen at all in the show. Then again, you never know.
Old Posted April 9th, 2013 (01:27 PM).
Powalen
the Dark Sovereign

I haven't read the comics so I didn't know about Rick's had, but idk how that would work in the show. If it were to happen though I think it would make for a very interesting episode.

"By force of will!"
Old Posted April 10th, 2013 (03:39 AM).
Rango
Show Me The Money Wide Load!

Nature: Naive
-Rango
- Rick, as he's (mostly) level headed when dealing with a situation but he's not afraid to go that extra mile to keep everyone safe.
- Rick Grimes
Old Posted April 10th, 2013 (04:21 AM).
Cordelia
Banned

Also, they've already done the whole losing a hand thing with Merle, so I'm not sure they'd want to repeat that.
Old Posted April 12th, 2013 (08:52 PM).
Dakota
ignore the whisper

Welcome to the club Rango!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac View Post
Also, they've already done the whole losing a hand thing with Merle, so I'm not sure they'd want to repeat that.
Oh wow, I actually didn't consider that. But that's more proof imo that Kirkman wont let it happen. :c

Ugh, season 4 could not be any further away. :c
Old Posted April 16th, 2013 (05:01 AM). Edited April 16th, 2013 by Rango.
Rango

I wouldn't like to see Rick lose a hand, I really didn't like the whole idea of it after they met the Governor.
It'll be interesting to see what the new member of their group, Karen, holds in store.
Personally, I think that she'll kill the governor, but that's just my stupid hunch.
Old Posted April 16th, 2013 (05:18 AM).
Dakota
ignore the whisper

I doubt it, she's too new and undeveloped to do something so big. Then again, wasn't the person who killed the Governor in the comics a total stranger?
Old Posted April 16th, 2013 (05:28 AM).
Rango

Quote:
I doubt it, she's too new and undeveloped to do something so big. Then again, wasn't the person who killed the Governor in the comics a total stranger?
Yeah, that's where I was getting the idea from, Lily Caul was her name.
Though I can't see her turning on him, or killing Judith, so maybe stuff happens?
Old Posted April 18th, 2013 (03:39 PM).
Dakota
ignore the whisper

So mad right now. The second compendium FINALLY came to my library.

And I can't get it cause my fine's too big, Shoot me.
Old Posted May 2nd, 2013 (06:49 PM).
Dakota
ignore the whisper

Updates will be coming this weekend guys! Sorry bout that.

THE DEATH IN ISSUE 100. NO. =(
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links