The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Art & Design

Notices

Art & Design For digital, traditional, design, photography and mixed media art, Pokémon-related or not. Showcase or discuss anything related to the visual arts here.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old April 9th, 2013, 03:44 PM
Moon Dreamer
Shadow Tamer

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via AIM to Moon Dreamer Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Moon Dreamer
im looking for a person who is really good at making siggy's and avatars
pm me if you think you got what it takes to make me one

I don't calculate stat values, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature.

Black Friend Code: 4255-2817-5778
Old April 9th, 2013, 04:50 PM
derozio
my ghost is whispering to me
Community Supporter

Nature: Lonely
Sorry man, you're not allowed to make request threads here. Try contacting people by PM/VMing them instead. Or post in the shops.

-closed-

Sponsored Links