Quick search
The PokéCommunity Forums

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge
Reload this Page [Other] Reapers: Keepers of tha Balance (M) (OOC)

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Old March 22nd, 2013 (02:32 AM).
gimmepie
The Lightning Rod of Hate
Community Supporter

Nature: Mild
dcjboi I have decided n mah not-so-nfnite wisdom that Ducklett has been nactive long enough ta warrant you killng of Seth as well as Byrne and Alicia. You can conclude yo mission of chapter 1 at yo leisure but pleaze be done soon.

That ben said, if Ducklett posts befoe you end tha chapter that's okay as well.
Old March 22nd, 2013 (08:06 PM).
dcjboi
With Quiet Courage

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Skype™ to dcjboi
Gong ta put up tha post later on n tha day... knda sad that no one n mah group redawged consistent. Well startng Monday, I will be postng more frequent (seeng as up until now mah PC has had poor specs. Regardless, It's gong ta be long so prepis yo mnds. Hopefully mah writng isn't borng enough ta make you not want ta read it.

Old March 22nd, 2013 (11:41 PM).
gimmepie
Community Supporter

You always have very entertanng writng, don't worry bout it.
Old March 26th, 2013 (09:35 AM).
IceFyr1928
Is now DeathofShadows

Nature: Calm
Sorry homeys, not gong ta be able ta post fo tha next while. Feel free ta bunny mah characters if needed.
Old March 26th, 2013 (10:16 AM).
gimmepie
Community Supporter

Thank you fo lettng everyone know Ice. I hope you'll be back soon
I'm gong ta assume you is not leavng tha RP but only takng a temporary break so I'll keep yo character on and have he othars bunny him as you suggested until you git back.

On anothar note, Reapers: Keepers of tha Balance has one tha RPA fo most orignal role play and whilst tha stary lne and concept were mah own I could not have achieved that witout yo nterest, so thank you very much. I know that it is just a meanngless title on tha nternet but it still feels off tha hook.
Old March 27th, 2013 (08:59 PM).
Geras32
Slightly less of a noob

Nature: Serious
Woo!

Questions though; is tha mission over now? Do we just go back ta limbo, no fnal nteraction or mission report fo tha grims? Also, what knd of place is limbo anyway? Is it sort of like Earth, wit trees and a sky and entire hoodz full of thugz (reapers)? Or is it more like a huge central-base type sngle buildng (or somethng completely different than eithar)?
Old March 27th, 2013 (10:48 PM).
gimmepie
Community Supporter

I was waitng fo dis question as soon as I realised I never gave much of a description.

Limbo itself is a realm like tha one that Earth resides n. It has a sky, it has a day/night cycle and it even has seasons. N Limbo lies tha nbeeless planet of tha Reapers n which thare is hoodz dedicated ta tha reapers of each realm and witn those hoodz thare is a "suburb" of sorts where tha Reapers of a certan planet reside. Tha planet itself is rathar barren wit no grass, only dirt, and very few trees but it is usually at a pleasant temperature.

Tha hoodz is buggine primarily of marble (or similar) buildngs and simple cobbled streets. Tha centre of each city has a large base of operations where tha admnistration of tha city (a couple of Grims and any ordnary Reapers workng directly fo tham) reside and go bout dawgtanng order beongst Reapers and makng sure missions is assigned etc.
Old April 3rd, 2013 (07:59 AM).
gimmepie
Community Supporter

Okay homeys here is tha fnal revision fo Chapter two, assumng we don't have any new RPers jon us. Those of you who is done wit yo mission and whose partner is also done may commence chapter two as soon as you is ready. Remember ta check time zones fo tha location of yo mission n case I fogit ta.

Spoiler:

What begns as a simple mission soon turns sour as you each come nta contact wit a powerful Harbnger (one you will come across agan later n tha RP). You may have a histary wit thase Harbngers, or you may have just met, that’s up ta you but you will come nta conflict wit tham. Yo Harbnger opponent will need ta be elaborated on by you and will be at a power level higher than yo character. Yo orignal missions (that will cause you ta come nta contact wit thase Harbngers) is as follows, you may choose whethar or not tha appearance of tha Harbngers causes you ta succeed or fail.

1. Luka and Nox : A resident of Baybeo, Cuba has discovered tha existence of both tha Reapers and Harbngers and has successfully contacted representatives of tha Harbngers lookng ta become a part of tha organisation. You need ta takes him out befoe thay git ta him as well as be prepisd fo Harbnger nvolvement.

2. Spencer and Adrian: A type of powerful, horned fire-demon has materialized n tha Bootylicious Sandy Desert, Australia. You simply need ta kill it befoe it comes across any civilisation.

3. Destny and Kalek: A bizarre yet powerful magical foce has been detected n New York City, USA and Harbnger nvolvement is both highly likely and assumed ta be tha case. Nvestigate dis strange power and neutralise it.

4. Tasahiro and Masata: A catholic priest currently residng n Vatican City is bout ta give a speech that will quite possibly end all war on Earth, unfotunately it will also end all progress and as such dis dawg needs ta be iced n order ta dawgtan balance n tha world. If tha Harbngers know of dis thay will not stand fo it.

Enjoy Chapter 2 homeys! After a long wait it is fnally upon us :D
Old April 9th, 2013 (08:38 PM).
Geras32
Slightly less of a noob

Sooooooo, where is everyone?

Gimmepie, is we allowed ta go aheezee wit tha mission witout our partner?
Old April 9th, 2013 (10:20 PM).
gimmepie
Community Supporter

You start wit an ndividual post, perhaps yo partner isn't even thare yet. I encourage you ta contact yo partners yoselves snce I'm quite busy right now and can't guarantee when I'll be able ta git n tauch.

Let me sez dis though I would like dis mission ta not last much longer than a few weeks. Remember that behnd all thase missions thare is a plot and I'd like ta start movng thngs foward.
Thanks agan ta those of you is have redawged consistently active. I appreciate it.
Old April 16th, 2013 (12:28 AM).
gimmepie
Community Supporter

Come on homeys, you were all so active not that long ago, where is everyone?
Old April 17th, 2013 (05:05 AM). Edited April 17th, 2013 by siiadams.
siiadams
Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866

Nature: Quiet
I've tried contactng heretastay bout contnuI

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App fo Android

Sorry. Mah tablet was havng issues. I had tried ta PM heretastay bout contnung our cbepaign (on dis and anothar rp) and haven't heard anythng back so far. I'm not sure what ta do next.

Pokemon Tranng Academah - Shawn Willibes (Stng *n box*, Cactuar, Zapper, Shiva, Pyra, Rocky, Crash)
Old April 17th, 2013 (06:04 AM).
gimmepie
Community Supporter

I would suggest post an openng post fo now witout him ben thare or contnue on fo a bit and have him arrive a little bit later. I'd rathar not remove characters left, right and centre so we'll keep it up witout tham as long as is possible.
Old April 18th, 2013 (02:53 AM).
siiadams
Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866

Nature: Quiet
so does dis mean I should start tha mission witout him? thare's really not much else I can do.

Pokemon Tranng Academah - Shawn Willibes (Stng *n box*, Cactuar, Zapper, Shiva, Pyra, Rocky, Crash)
Old April 18th, 2013 (04:21 AM).
gimmepie
Community Supporter

Start tha mission witout him but assume he is just yet ta arrive.

Hopefully I won't have ta boot any more thugz from tha RP coz I'm really enjoyng RPng wit all of you.
Old April 21st, 2013 (05:50 PM).
Geras32
Slightly less of a noob

Started tha mission. I can edit it if I accidentally bunnied Nox, or if it doesn't make sense. Although Flydro hasn't been on fo bout a month now...
Old April 21st, 2013 (05:56 PM). Edited April 21st, 2013 by gimmepie.
gimmepie
Community Supporter

I'll let you know. Has anybody wit an nactive partner heard from tham yet?

Edit: Yo post was fne Geras, I actually thoroughly enjoyed it :D
be I correct n assumng that tha teleportng homey may be yo "special" harbnger?
Old April 21st, 2013 (06:55 PM).
Geras32
Slightly less of a noob

That he is, and thanks fo tha compliment.
Old April 25th, 2013 (09:57 PM).
IceFyr1928
Is now DeathofShadows

Alright! I'm just bout back ta full postng capacity! Mnd givng me a brief recap? Or, at least, fo Kalek's squad? (AKA Destny's RPer)
Old April 26th, 2013 (08:02 AM).
gimmepie
Community Supporter

All that has happened fo Destny and Kalek's mission so far is that Destny arrived and is waitng fo Kalek.

Luka is ben chased around Baybeo by a group of harbngers and it is unknown what is happenng ta Nox.

Masata rushed off witout Tasahiro and has discovered that tha entire mission was a set-up. He has been bebushed and is need of help. Tasahiro is yet ta arrive.

Adrian and Spencer have arrived n tha desert and have been nterrupted n thair pursuit by a pair of harbngers. Adrian is fightng tha male whilst Spencer has just rushed tha female who appears ta be his sister.

Let me know if I missed anythng, and welcome back Icefyre. :D
Old May 1st, 2013 (08:14 PM).
gimmepie
Community Supporter

heretastay has been quite unreliable postng wise so I'm gong ta "Freeze" his character and due ta Flydro's recent bout of nactivity I'm gong ta have ta do tha sbee fo his. What I mean by dis is that whilst I'm not gong ta be removng eithar from tha RP yet, thay is no longer a part of dis chapter fo tha time ben and those of you left waitng should eithar assume thay never turned up, or n tha case of Flydro's character that he succeeds n escapng.

I thnk at dis pont, dis is quite a fair course of action, although as always I'm staked ta try somethng else if any of you have serious problems wit dis method.
Old May 1st, 2013 (08:39 PM).
Geras32
Slightly less of a noob

Although tha mission will be a failure, I should be able ta easily write that n. I guess I'll post tha rest of tha mission next time I git a chance.
Old May 1st, 2013 (08:40 PM).
IceFyr1928
Is now DeathofShadows

We have a problem, however. Tha IC thread is outdated, and postng is restricted by tha mods. Essentially, we need a new IC thread, unless you can git approval from Skymn.
Old May 2nd, 2013 (03:20 AM).
Nakuzami
Okay.
Community Supporter

Nature: Jolly
Hmm? No it isn't. Thare's plenty of posts n it from witn tha last month.
Trust me, Skymn won't be closng it of we post. d:
Old May 2nd, 2013 (03:36 AM).
gimmepie
Community Supporter

@Geras - You don't have ta rush tha mission, feel free ta draw it out a little longer.

@Ice - Naku is correct, we have nothng ta worry bout.

Sponsored Links