• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Hi :)

Years
  • Seen Oct 13, 2013
Hi Im new here. Wanted to meet some cool people and have some awesome battles and trade with some people! :)

My Black2 FC: 0304-7803-3267

Anything you wanna know just ask! :D

Years
Hello there and welcome to PC! Yes yes this is the best place for all those and more so you should have a great time here.
What's your favourite Pokemon? Also do you play competitiveness or wanted to trade specific things while you're here?
I personally love Pikachu, battle for fun if someone asks me to, and I trade to help fill my pokedex or to help someone in need of a certain Pokemon. :P
If you'd like to chat, battle, or trade sometime please feel free to come chat, I think it'll be fun.
Also check out around the forums for other areas, you might find other things that interest you!
Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you like it here, and hope to see you around! :)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
HAY THERE DOOD. Great to see ya here! You're in the right track with meeting other peeps as well as battling & trading. You should head on over to the Battle Center if you want to start battling, as well as the Trade Corner if you want to start trading. There's literally a lot to do here, and a lot of people to meet! :3

Hopefully you get settled here and I hope to see you around! ^__^

Years
  • Seen Jun 2, 2014
Hey, welcome to PC! Theres lots of fun things to do here! Hope you enjoy your stay! I'm always wondering whats so different with pokemon black and black 2, maybe I'll PM you!

Years
Hi FlameCharge and welcome! :DD Good to meet you~! I love that move.

If you want to trade with our members, maybe the Trade Corner will be a good place for you to check out? It has some of the coolest regulars and they even have a chatroom you can join. :3 That'd be one of my suggestions, though maybe you'd be interested in something totally different. Browsed around yet? Hopefully you have and have liked it here so far, we're a pretty cool place with a loooot of members. So many that it might be kind of intimidating but don't worry about anything, promise. Just read the rules to get an understanding of how things work and have fun~

Btw, Black 2 is awesome. I loooved it but I'm playing my Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity more nowadays since that game is just so good. Will probably play Black 2 again sometime once I've beaten most of PMD, though! If I get WiFi maybe we can trade/battle sometime. n~n See you around!

White Raven

Working on The Mysterious Meteorite
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 1, 2015
Your user name is awesome! Love the originality (sorta)! Black 2? same here! But I just bought it so.... only one badge :(

Back