The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Old March 19th, 2013, 04:53 PM
<Challenger>
Stay Dandy, baby.

Nature: Jolly
Here's my alpha SU.

SUBJECT: Garett Thompson
SEX: The last time he checked, he was a guy

APPEARANCE: Garett is 6'9, he weighs 200 hundred pounds, and he has an average build. He wears a dark green short-sleeved shirt and khaki cargo shorts, along with a backwards black hat. He wears a black leather belt to help keep his pants up, and off in some occasions. (If you know what I mean ;D)

PERSONALITY PROFILE: (Same as every RP; the way they react to others/their Pokemon/themselves/etc., also their deepest fears min. of 100 words)

CRIME: (reason Team Rocket wishes them dead, works as their history and background set as well min. of 110 words)

POKEMON OF CHOICE: Hitmontop
MOVES: Triple Kick, Dig, Mega Kick, Mach Punch, Counter

OTHER: (Anything else notable that doesn't fit anywhere else, just mark if it's for the Pokemon or the trainer, optional)

Last edited by <Challenger>; March 19th, 2013 at 05:30 PM.
Old March 20th, 2013, 03:22 PM
StinkomanFan
Intern of the Pokemon world

Nature: Quirky
Just tell me when you finish it, M'kay?
Old March 22nd, 2013, 07:08 PM
zebraskin
Um... I like pizza!

Nature: Jolly
I think I'd like to join this RP; it sounds quite interesting. I'll get working on my SU at once! :3
Old March 22nd, 2013, 07:19 PM
StinkomanFan
Intern of the Pokemon world

Nature: Quirky
Hooray! The more the merrier.
Old March 28th, 2013, 04:40 PM
jov0006
Beygimon! Gotta let it rip!

Nature: Modest
Indeed, we should be able to start soon!

Participating in the following Roleplays:

Click on the images to see SUs

Old March 30th, 2013, 10:22 PM
AppleMan
Master Drawer

Nature: Relaxed
SUBJECT: Riah Toriaka(Rey-Ahh)(Tor-Rey-Akkah)

SEX: Male

APPEARANCE: Wears Navy blue undershirt and dark blue over shirt along with yellow pants and a yellow crescent shaped symbolizing the MoonShiners Gang he is affiliated with. Has white shoes wears White Mic that can change to a PokeDex, Phone, And a iPod. Has Spiky Golden-Yellow Hair that goes in every direction like he just woke up. Huge Baby Blue eyes and Red Cheeks.

PERSONALITY PROFILE: Small 14 Year Old 5'01" 83 Pounds. Bold and Rash ignorrant fool Frail. He treats Pokemon with the Upmost Respect but Disrepects People because he gets very F***** Vulgar with them and he treats himself like hes the best thief ever because everyone calls him Bandito. And his deepest fear is getting caught red-handedd when stealing or getting shot by a gang member in the throat.

CRIME: Stealing From Team Rocket now they want him dead 14 year old everyone calls Bandito because he is a Master Thief except that Team Rocket accident. His dad is Lt.Surge of Vemillion City and his mom is *NO ONE CARES* A helpless lady living on the streets because *NO ONE CARES* and got caught few times founder and leader of gang MoonShiners their Sole Porpose is to steal stuff and kill people in the Process

POKEMON OF CHOICE: Pikachu Electric Nickname Blitz Appearance Fat Yellow Rodent Who Eats MY ****ing FOOD!!! Ability Static

MOVES: Volt Tackle ThunderBolt Quick Attack Iron Tail

OTHER: BLITZ WANTS TO SUCK YOUR DICK

Old April 10th, 2013, 06:00 PM
jov0006
Beygimon! Gotta let it rip!

Nature: Modest
'' I can tell already that that's not going to be accepted.

Participating in the following Roleplays:

Click on the images to see SUs

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links