Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge
Notices

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old April 10th, 2013, 12:51 PM
FlameCharge

Advertise here
Hi Im new here. Wanted to meet some cool people and have some awesome battles and trade with some people!

My Black2 FC: 0304-7803-3267

Anything you wanna know just ask! :D
MY BLACK 2 TEAM
Glaceon Lv76
Luxray Lv76
Salamence Lv76
Milotic Lv82
Chandelure Lv81
Serperior Lv91
Old April 10th, 2013, 01:44 PM
Brickbusterx

Hello there and welcome to PC! Yes yes this is the best place for all those and more so you should have a great time here.
What's your favourite Pokemon? Also do you play competitiveness or wanted to trade specific things while you're here?
I personally love Pikachu, battle for fun if someone asks me to, and I trade to help fill my pokedex or to help someone in need of a certain Pokemon.
If you'd like to chat, battle, or trade sometime please feel free to come chat, I think it'll be fun.
Also check out around the forums for other areas, you might find other things that interest you!
Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you like it here, and hope to see you around!
WHITE FRIEND CODE : 4127-5220-4980

Old April 10th, 2013, 01:44 PM
Denny Hamlin
i can f e e l again

Nature: Brave
HAY THERE DOOD. Great to see ya here! You're in the right track with meeting other peeps as well as battling & trading. You should head on over to the Battle Center if you want to start battling, as well as the Trade Corner if you want to start trading. There's literally a lot to do here, and a lot of people to meet! :3

Hopefully you get settled here and I hope to see you around! ^__^

"It was HIS hat, Mr. Krabs... HE WAS NUMBER ONE!"
Old April 10th, 2013, 03:36 PM
Dradier234

Nature: Careful
Hey, welcome to PC! Theres lots of fun things to do here! Hope you enjoy your stay! I'm always wondering whats so different with pokemon black and black 2, maybe I'll PM you!
http://poke-fans.forumotion.com/
Join Here
Old April 10th, 2013, 05:23 PM
Sheep

Nature: Timid
Hi FlameCharge and welcome! :DD Good to meet you~! I love that move.

If you want to trade with our members, maybe the Trade Corner will be a good place for you to check out? It has some of the coolest regulars and they even have a chatroom you can join. :3 That'd be one of my suggestions, though maybe you'd be interested in something totally different. Browsed around yet? Hopefully you have and have liked it here so far, we're a pretty cool place with a loooot of members. So many that it might be kind of intimidating but don't worry about anything, promise. Just read the rules to get an understanding of how things work and have fun~

Btw, Black 2 is awesome. I loooved it but I'm playing my Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity more nowadays since that game is just so good. Will probably play Black 2 again sometime once I've beaten most of PMD, though! If I get WiFi maybe we can trade/battle sometime. n~n See you around!

rockin' | family | my star | twin
club 1 club 2 club 3 LV
Old April 10th, 2013, 06:39 PM
White Raven
Working on The Mysterious Meteorite

Nature: Bold
Send a message via Skype™ to White Raven
Your user name is awesome! Love the originality (sorta)! Black 2? same here! But I just bought it so.... only one badge
^This is Dane Dehaan. He once cried eating a hamburger. He is Harry Osborn/The Green Goblin. He is Anna Woods'.^
Mandopop Lover since 2008
THE MYSTERIOUS METEORITE IS ON AN ISLAND OFF LAROUSSE CITY, OWNED BY MOI. THEREFORE, IT IS MY TRADEMARK
Old April 11th, 2013, 03:10 PM
FlameCharge

Thanks for welcoming me guys! :D
MY BLACK 2 TEAM
Glaceon Lv76
Luxray Lv76
Salamence Lv76
Milotic Lv82
Chandelure Lv81
Serperior Lv91
Old April 11th, 2013, 03:25 PM
Dradier234

Nature: Careful
No prob, glad you are at the forums!
http://poke-fans.forumotion.com/
Join Here
Old April 11th, 2013, 03:35 PM
D Dog master of war
Pokkén Tournament Champion

Nature: Docile
soo you battle?I battle OU,PM Me for a battle,I like new people by the way,have fun and welcome

I am A fighting Champion!!!

3DS FC: 3652-1583-8114
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here