• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
Omg, I'm dying right now.

Chandler: Come here. *hugs*
Rachel: Thanks Chandler *hugs back*
Chandler: So have you ever been with a woman?
Rachel: Chandler?!...
Chandler: So there's no good time to ask that question... hmm...

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Roc, apparently I can make a face that looks just like grumpy cat. x: People think it's really funny.
I don't know who you were posting that to, though. :?

Also, apparently grumpy cat is the feline version of me. .___.
308069_558905447467966_1995475293_n.jpg

Echidna

Years
Chandler is the best character in Friends. Hands down.

Oh God, please be a Friends fan please be a Friends fan ._.
Also, YES! I love that guy, most of how I act with my friends and what not is immensely influenced by Chandler.
All that "Why, why why why, why would you... etc" xD.

Crux

Evermore
Years
@Slender:
That's amazing. X)
Did you just assume that i'd posted the quasi/joking dating profile at you? :x

Haha, have you seen this one?
grumpy_cat_2013.jpg

Tch, sorry guys, gotta go.
See you later.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Oh God, please be a Friends fan please be a Friends fan ._.
Also, YES! I love that guy, most of how I act with my friends and what not is immensely influenced by Chandler.
All that "Why, why why why, why would you... etc" xD.

I am a massive fan of Friends. Most people disagree with me on Chandler though. Like the other people can be funny, but Chandler is even "the funny one" in the show because he has so many quips!

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Hmm?
Haha, no, I didn't even catch that right away. I was wondering why you were posting random stuff about yourself, tbh. x:

I didn't save it, but I found one of that cat lying next to a keyboard and looking miserably depressed with the caption "I keep pressing escape, but it isn't working". X}

Oh, and I also found the fish version of grumpy cat.

65922_558640034161174_317759041_n.jpg

I'm actually glad Touj was specific while posting, because I didn't know who Pedro was referring to. I've never watched that, so I was totally clueless there.

Echidna

Years
I am a massive fan of Friends. Most people disagree with me on Chandler though. Like the other people can be funny, but Chandler is even "the funny one" in the show because he has so many quips!

If there was ever a good time to come up with a Chandler Quote arsenal, it would be now... Sadly I've never had many Friends fans around me and in turn, not much motivation to compile said quotes :(

One of my favorite moments ever though (at 0:40):

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Not watching Friends is a travesty.

Edit: The first favorite scene that comes to mind for me is the duck/chick nutter butter competition. "Judge rules...IT'S A NUTTER BUTTER." "Oooh. Tough call."

Echidna

Years
Not watching Friends is a travesty.
So true D:
Edit: The first favorite scene that comes to mind for me is the duck/chick nutter butter competition. "Judge rules...IT'S A NUTTER BUTTER." "Oooh. Tough call."

Oh my God, I remember that scene with Phoebe xD
She's so stupid it's funny xD

Also:

Someone change the thread title to "Friends" or w/e. :(

droomph

weeb
Years
I've never watched Friends other than the theme song because George Lopez was the only thing interesting on before that. :p then I had other stuff to do saaaaaad :(((

I've never gotten into stuff like that. However I will say I've watched a couple Full House episodes and they're pretty cool…as in, I can actually stand them.

George Lopez, Everybody Loves Raymond…those are nice also…yeah I don't watch TV :p

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
George Lopez is a good late-night sitcom. So's The Nanny, oldie but a goodie.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I really need to get back to watching Friends. I was watching an episode at the dentist a couple of days ago and it made my dentist visit even more cooler. <3

Lately nowadays I've been watching waaaaay too much Full House.

Crux

Evermore
Years
@Slender:
Oh, whew. X)
Yeah, I was joking about what Dipu said.

Poor cat, he doesn't know you're supposed to hit ctrl alt del. :T (Don't- hit ctrl alt del for anyone who doesn't know...)

Best goldfish ever.

Okay... now i'm going...

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Hitting ctrl alt del isn't a bad thing...Maybe you mean alt f4?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back