• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 14, 2024
THE BEST FRIENDS EPISODE OF ALL TIME IS THE TRIVIA GAME EPISODE WHERE MONICA & RACHEL LOSE THE APARTMENT

HANDS DOWN

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
THE BEST FRIENDS EPISODE OF ALL TIME IS THE TRIVIA GAME EPISODE WHERE MONICA & RACHEL LOSE THE APARTMENT

HANDS DOWN

Heh omg I loved that episode. One of my favorite episodes is where Joey keeps getting blamed for the weird crap going on between Chandler and Monica. He's all like: "I'm Joey. I'm disgusting. I take my underwear off in other people's apartments".

Also, Friends fans coming out eh? xD

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Just looked for gifs on Tumblr and laughed out loud at this one just because what a great episode.

tumblr_mk4b22X8Vs1s26xk9o1_250.gif

Cavalreaper

Pokemon Breeder
Years
Oh my god, I almost choked on my soda. Is there a way to dislike Phoebe?

Whenever I think of her I think of the scene where Rachel's on the plane and Phoebe tells her there's something wrong with the plane's left phalange.

Sir Codin

Learned a new insult from playing Planescape Torment:

You got a face only a sledgehammer could love...and has.

EDIT: Ooh, another one:

Flies wouldn't even land on your carcass!

Last edited:

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
Just looked for gifs on Tumblr and laughed out loud at this one just because what a great episode.

tumblr_mk4b22X8Vs1s26xk9o1_250.gif
That was a great episode omg.
Oh my god, I almost choked on my soda. Is there a way to dislike Phoebe?

Whenever I think of her I think of the scene where Rachel's on the plane and Phoebe tells her there's something wrong with the plane's left phalange.

Omg, OMG that scene xD

Friends. FRIENDS!

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 14, 2024
I was never a fan of Friends in all honesty, a show I can watch over and over again though, would have to be how i met your mother!!

How did that get to eight seasons!????!?! The quality went from great to horse**** as soon as season three ended!!!

Years
I'm not a fan of how I met your mother. Never laughed once at it. Friends I do like, though!

I was never a fan of How I Met Your Mother either, same with Friends.

Guess I'm just not the kind who likes sitcoms lol. I'm into the more serious comedy, sitcoms just don't cut it for me. But I did love the opening titles of Friends back when I used to watch it lol.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Serious comedy? Isn't that kind of an oxymoron?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back