The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge

Notices

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Old April 10th, 2013, 06:05 PM
Cavalreaper
Pokemon Breeder

Nature: Relaxed
I'm Cavalreaper. This seems to be a really great community, and though I've only joined recently I'm happy to be here. I've loved Pokemon for as long as I can remember. I don't really have any friend codes prepared, but I'll be happy to battle and trade once I do. I'm a big fan of fire and dragon types, and if I had to pick a favorite region, I'd probably say Hoenn (though Johto and Kanto are close). Hopefully I'll see you all around!

Last edited by Cavalreaper; April 10th, 2013 at 06:33 PM.
Old April 10th, 2013, 06:32 PM
White Raven
Working on The Mysterious Meteorite

Nature: Bold
Send a message via Skype™ to White Raven
hihi! I understand your love of pokemon. Welcome to the Community! Trading? I'd love it!
The original three regions are classics, no wonder you like it. You have an event Magmortar (evolved from an event Magmar?) I'll trade it to you!
Old April 10th, 2013, 06:35 PM
Cavalreaper
Pokemon Breeder

Thank you for welcoming me!

I'm thinking about starting a new game on Black 2. If I do, I'll be happy to give out my friend code. Until then I don't really have any files prepared for battling or trading.
Old April 10th, 2013, 07:51 PM
Dangelitus

Nature: Modest
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalreaper View Post
Thank you for welcoming me!

I'm thinking about starting a new game on Black 2. If I do, I'll be happy to give out my friend code. Until then I don't really have any files prepared for battling or trading.
Hi and welcome to the community, if you are thinking in create a new file i can give you when you're ready a oshawott, my FC in pokemon white is 0176 0749 4233.
Old April 10th, 2013, 09:19 PM
Cavalreaper
Pokemon Breeder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangelitus View Post
Hi and welcome to the community, if you are thinking in create a new file i can give you when you're ready a oshawott, my FC in pokemon white is 0176 0749 4233.
Thanks! That's really kind of you! I'll probably make a thread if I end up starting a new game, so we can cross that bridge when we get to it.
Old April 10th, 2013, 11:14 PM
lynds

Hi welcome to the forum. HAVE FUN!
Old April 10th, 2013, 11:21 PM
Cavalreaper
Pokemon Breeder

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynds View Post
Hi welcome to the forum. HAVE FUN!
Thank you! I'm sure I will.