The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Technology & Internet

Notices

Technology & Internet The place to go for all things tech and internet. Share a funny YouTube video or meme, discover the latest useful apps, or just get some free tech support.

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old April 10th, 2013, 11:29 PM
Pichu2Pikachu2Raichu
Yep, that's me
Community Supporter Tier 1

Nature: Naughty

Advertise here
I am writing this thread on my Huawei Asend Y101 smartphone.

Using my providers 3G mobile network, PC has been, well.... quite fast and good at loading images. I hope the same is said for others.

Hey why not try to reply to this thread from your phone <3 and comment on how well it was.

Overall a 7/10.

Pichu2Pikachu2Raichu
My favorite evolution series

Kiwi Land|Thunder Bolt Forums|ProBoards After Dark|New Zealand

Old April 11th, 2013, 02:05 AM
Pokedude3012
Slayer of Milotics

Nature: Jolly
Sammy Galaxy Ace GT-S5839i

And I gotta say, it's worked quite well. I've done it a few times, both using my phone's built in browser and the 'PokeComm Lite' App. But, it's got nothing on using a Laptop.

I'd say 7/10 for me, too.

By the way, that sig is unnecessary. And wrong.
Old April 11th, 2013, 08:09 AM
Archenoth
The arch foe

Nature: Lonely
Alright... I'm sending this from my Samsung Galaxy Spica. (GT-I5700) Or, you know the slowest Android phone on Passmark.

It went just as you'd expect, I fired up Opera Mobile because the default browser is horrible and Opera is about the only browser that runs at a decent speed, navigated here at a somewhat sluggish pace. Logging in was easy because I use Swype, and "Archenoth" is in my dictionary.

I opened a new tab and Googled "Android benchmark" so I could copy the link for this thread, and pasted the result here, then things went weird. The keyboard failed because memory requirements, so I switched to the default keyboard, which is all kinds of obtuse. So I waited for memory, then switched back to Swype, which killed the browser. GAH.

I start it again, logged in fine, browsed here fine, typed this message quickly, pasted the Android benchmark link above and typed the BBCode because it's pretty easy to type on Swype... But ouch, much worse than an average experience on here.

Edit: Editing was smooth on here though after I noticed some bad grammar...

1/10
Old April 11th, 2013, 10:25 AM
shenanigans
boom boom boom

This thread's really similar to the what phone do you have thread, just with a little addition, and really I feel it's kinda redundant. So I'll close this one here. Please direct all further replies to that one!

-closed

Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here