The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge

Notices

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old April 9th, 2013, 07:43 PM
bradenm
Wheelie say find friends today

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to bradenm

Advertise here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikari10 View Post
OH LOOK ANOTHER AUSSIE I MUST REPLY :O

Hi there Bradenm and welcome back!

You may not recognize me, but nice to see you returning after almost 2 years away from the community. A lot has changed, but we're still the same old PC you know. You might be interested in the Battle Center and Emulation sections here, and we also have a Pokemon Showdown battle simulator where you can battle fellow PC members. Definitely check it out.

But yeah, have a fun time and stick around this time. I'm always open for a VM if you need anything!
Haha cheers mate! You're from Sydney? I'm in Newcastle just up from you! Yeah I can see how different it is now. Pokemon Showdown eh? I'll look into it! Also.. what is VM? haha I have no clue.
Old April 11th, 2013, 07:15 AM
GFA
Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
Community Supporter

Nature: Adamant
As some of you may know, my name is Goodbye, Farewell, and Amen ... Or GFA for short. I've been a member of the Pokecommunity for quite some time--I can't believe it's been five years! However I disappeared near the end of 2011 and have only recently made my return as my interest in Pokemon has been recently piqued yet again.

I've been playing Pokemon since the glory days, Pokemon Blue FTW, but I like all generations. I love spriting Pokemon and the Best Wishes saga has really gotten me pumped for the anime for the first time in a long time. I'm kind of sad that X & Y are going to be on 3DS as they look awesome but 1: It means no more beautifully official sprites and 2: I really don't have the money to buy one as I'll be heading off to college in the fall.
Old April 11th, 2013, 07:24 AM
Kitori
[ ICE QUEEN ]
Community Supporter Tier 5

Nature: Sassy
Welcome back! I'm new here myself, but it's nice to see someone returning. I hope to be around here for a long time too. :3

I am also torn on the whole new 3D to pokemon... I love the sprite-based games and I'm kind of sad that they're going to 3D, we always had the battle-based gamecube/wii games to bring the pokemon into 3D... I'm sure I'll grow to love X and Y just as I love the other games in the series, though. I wont let it get me too down.

It is hard to be a gamer when you're a poor college student! :[ I hope you'll be able to get a 3DS at some point? Unless you're not looking at getting one at all... I don't know, maybe a birthday/holiday gift? I got mine through trading in my DS Lite, some other games, and saving money from doing odd jobs like pet sitting.

Let the storm rage on....
The cold never bothered me anyway.

[ TRADE THREAD | FRIEND CODE | TWITTER | CHALLENGE | PAIR♥]

Old April 11th, 2013, 08:21 AM
Cadance
& Shining Armour

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Cadance
Wow, five years. That's a looong time! I do indeed remember you, actually! I was probably the one that gave you an emblem when I was a mod back in 2011. My memories are so foggy I might be wrong lmao.

But anyways, if not. I'm still welcoming you back regardless. Welcome back! Pokemon seems to be one of the franchises that has the ability to leave and come back. It's really awesome. For X&Y, I'm saving up for mine, as I have plans to buy a 3DS and the game when it comes out. There's still time to start saving up, but of course it's all up to you. :)

Anyways, great to see ya back! Hopefully you stick around and have fun!

KASEY KAHNE
oral-b usa 500 winner | atlanta, georgia | august 31, 2014
moderator of fan clubs & groups | battle server moderator

Shining Armour
Old April 11th, 2013, 03:54 PM
Penta Penguin
The forgotten/ghost member of PC

Currently leaving PC for an undisclosed amount of time. I will be back eventually, but I don't know when. Some recent things have happened, and it's something personal that I don't wanna talk about. See you in the future sometime, ok?

Looking for a scripter desperately for Pokemon Dark Nebula. If you
would like to help, drop me a PM or VM.
It's a Romhack btw.
~Twitter~ ~Youtube RH~ ~Youtube Music~
Old April 11th, 2013, 04:03 PM
AWsquared
I know what things are.
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to AWsquared
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airbourne Bubblun View Post
Currently leaving PC for an undisclosed amount of time. I will be back eventually, but I don't know when. Some recent things have happened, and it's something personal that I don't wanna talk about. See you in the future sometime, ok?
See you around Airbourne, get whatever personal issues out of the way and come back when you feel it's right. PC will be there when you return. See you on the flipside.

"I have no idea what I'm doing. but I know I'm doing it really, really well."- Andy Dwyer
DeviantArt | Tumblr | Art Gallery | Ask Me Stuff | Paired to
Old April 13th, 2013, 08:27 PM
Marisa
ghost lead
Community Supporter

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Skype™ to Marisa
Hello everyone, I've switched accounts (I thought I'd become more sonic-related, as my old name had nothing to do with it. Weird, but yeah). You may've known me as Lugia's Shadow, so if you added me as a friend on that, do as so here if possible (if I've mucked up my post, just tell me - still new).
pairs
family
credit
theme
Old April 14th, 2013, 08:09 AM
Cid
Find your niche.

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Cid Send a message via Skype™ to Cid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Classic Sonic View Post
Hello everyone, I've switched accounts (I thought I'd become more sonic-related, as my old name had nothing to do with it. Weird, but yeah). You may've known me as Lugia's Shadow, so if you added me as a friend on that, do as so here if possible (if I've mucked up my post, just tell me - still new).
Sonic is awesome. Classic Sonic even moreso, especially after Sonic Generations came by and made us all love the blue blur in both his old and new gameplay styles. :D

I know you from CommDay 9 though so hey! Welcome to PC (I don't think I've welcomed you before, as Shadow Lugia back in the server or as Lugia's Shadow back in your old account), buddy. I hope you enjoy your brand new account and don't worry. Your post's fine.
Old April 14th, 2013, 09:34 AM
Isaac
Ahola Bith

Nature: Careful
Hello guys! Ive switched accounts, I was known as Ultimate PKMN Trainer Red, but now im ExtremeGamer :3 So, if any mod is reading this, can you transfer my emblems to this account? Thanks and if some friend of mine is reading this make sure to befriend me in this account. :3

Theme | Pairs | PC Battle Server
Old April 15th, 2013, 04:11 PM
Shadowraze
Love and Peace

Send a message via Skype™ to Shadowraze
Haha, everyone is switching accounts :3

Anyways, hi there guys this is Shadowraze previously known as tajaros. Oh and don't be shy to have a chat with me I won't bite :3

kthnxbai
Old April 17th, 2013, 07:36 AM
ohHeyVaporeon.
You just can't shake me.

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ohHeyVaporeon. Send a message via Yahoo to ohHeyVaporeon. Send a message via Skype™ to ohHeyVaporeon.
I'm baaaaaack.

I haven't been here in nearly a year. College, work, family... It all took over for a while and I had to disappear. I am now back and ready to roleplay again. It's been a while, and I used to be the type to start my own, but I think I'll just look to join one for now and see where that get's me. Baby steps. I am so incredibly happy to be back.
Old April 17th, 2013, 08:49 AM
Cadance
& Shining Armour

Send a message via Skype™ to Cadance
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohHeyVaporeon. View Post
I'm baaaaaack. ;)

I haven't been here in nearly a year. College, work, family... It all took over for a while and I had to disappear. I am now back and ready to roleplay again. ^^ It's been a while, and I used to be the type to start my own, but I think I'll just look to join one for now and see where that get's me. Baby steps. I am so incredibly happy to be back.
I remember you! :3 Welcome back to PC. Yeah, guess I'll agree with ya there on roleplay. You may want to take some baby steps if you're looking towards joining some. Try one for now, and if you have time, go on ahead and join another. Just don't do 5 roleplays like I did in the past. That literally sucked my life slowly. xD

Hope you stick around this time! :)

KASEY KAHNE
oral-b usa 500 winner | atlanta, georgia | august 31, 2014
moderator of fan clubs & groups | battle server moderator

Shining Armour
Old April 17th, 2013, 09:19 AM
ohHeyVaporeon.
You just can't shake me.

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ohHeyVaporeon. Send a message via Yahoo to ohHeyVaporeon. Send a message via Skype™ to ohHeyVaporeon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meganium90 View Post
Hope you stick around this time!
I fully plan on sticking around.
Old April 18th, 2013, 05:55 PM
Harvey_Create
Pokemon Apex Team Member

Nature: Naughty
Send a message via Skype™ to Harvey_Create
Well, havent really done much since my last post here!

Im Harvey!

I am still somewhat new. I am working on a game named Pokemon Apex, and was curious if any newbies or people in general wanted to come help me!

Old April 18th, 2013, 06:14 PM
Shadowraze
Love and Peace

Hello there Harvey_Create!

Welcome back to PC! Since you're back try to refresh your memories with the rules so you won't get in to any trouble. So you're making a game I like the name well good luck with it I hope to see the game soon.

If you have any questions regarding the forum you can ask any of our dear staff members via VM/PM.

Welcome Back!
Old April 18th, 2013, 07:22 PM
Sheep

Nature: Timid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harvey_Create View Post
Well, havent really done much since my last post here!

Im Harvey!

I am still somewhat new. I am working on a game named Pokemon Apex, and was curious if any newbies or people in general wanted to come help me!
Yo Harvey, welcome back! I notice you've been posting around a bit this and last month though, so since you haven't really been gone for 30 days I just kicked your thread over to the Leave/Return thread. :3 Hope that is all right.

Welcome back though, hope you'll be more active this time! I've seen you around so I definitely didn't forget you. I checked your signature and it seems that Apex is a game located in the Game Development section, meaning asking for team help would fit best in the Team Recruitment thread. Good luck!

Feel free to private message me or Cid for more help, since this thread is mostly for members to post if they're leaving, returning from a short absence, or switching accounts.

pair clubs
family twin
my star
Old April 24th, 2013, 11:09 PM
Starry Windy
The curious dude
Community Supporter

Starting tomorrow, I might don't have time on this forum and the others because I'll going to a certain city to celebrate one of my relative's Wedding. On that time I might have small chance to keep in touch on this forum for a while (even less chance on April 28th to 29th), but I'll return to my usual activity at May 2nd.

And yes, I'm not going Windvisible on that period.
So for now... farewell.
Pairs | PC Family | My PC Blog | Twitter | Tumblr
Old April 24th, 2013, 11:13 PM
Hikamaru
I won't look back
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wind Heart View Post
Starting tomorrow, I might don't have time on this forum and the others because I'll going to a certain city to celebrate one of my relative's Wedding. On that time I might have small chance to keep in touch on this forum for a while (even less chance on April 28th to 29th), but I'll return to my usual activity at May 2nd.

So for now... farewell.
I know how important family-related events are, so I wish you all the best. But anyways I hope you have fun and PC will be here when you get back!

paired with AWsquared and Starry Windy
battle server | tumblr | twl | profile | supporter

Old April 25th, 2013, 08:11 PM
Cid
Find your niche.

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Cid Send a message via Skype™ to Cid
I'm gonna miss you, mister Airbender! I don't think I mentioned this before but your username (even the ones at the server) always reminded me of a Homestuck thing so that's awesome. Come back soon, alright? And as much as they say weddings can get a bit long, I still hope you enjoy your time there.
Old April 26th, 2013, 11:04 AM
EnglishMilkshake
Delapitated Account

Sorry folks, but I'm gonna have to be stepping out of PC, but don't worry, I'll be back, but not under this account. Nice knowing you... When my new account is finished, I will come back.

Former Creator of Pokémon Pear Blue and Pokemon Chocolate Green. Coming soon, Pokemon Virus Lavender. To be made in RMXP Pokemon Essentials v12.

Also the founder of "Project Pokemon Advantage Cream".
Old April 26th, 2013, 12:05 PM
AWsquared
I know what things are.
Community Supporter

Send a message via Skype™ to AWsquared
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wind Heart View Post

So for now... farewell.
Gonna miss you Windy! I've been to a few weddings before and I know they can be fun sometimes, but also boring. But I hope you enjoy it and will be glad when you come back!
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnglishMilkshake View Post
Sorry folks, but I'm gonna have to be stepping out of PC, but don't worry, I'll be back, but not under this account. Nice knowing you... When my new account is finished, I will come back.
See you till then EnglishMilkshake. :)

"I have no idea what I'm doing. but I know I'm doing it really, really well."- Andy Dwyer
DeviantArt | Tumblr | Art Gallery | Ask Me Stuff | Paired to
Old April 26th, 2013, 10:13 PM
Cid
Find your niche.

Quote:
Aww that's too bad, man. Wish I got the chance to know you, but even without me, your friends will surely miss you. Whatever it is that you're going through, I hope that you'll overcome sooner or later.

I'll be looking forward to seeing you back in that new account. Take care, EM.
Old April 26th, 2013, 10:20 PM
Hikamaru
I won't look back
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Aw, see ya dude. I feel sad but I hope to try and catch your new name when you return!

Anyways, I wish you the best with what's happening right now.

paired with AWsquared and Starry Windy
battle server | tumblr | twl | profile | supporter

Old April 26th, 2013, 11:19 PM
Shadowraze
Love and Peace

Quote:
Aww...

Well be sure that new account has an awesome username ok? :3 See you EnglishMilkshake!
Old April 28th, 2013, 04:58 AM
Charlie Brown
twisted logic

Nature: Sassy
Hi, I'm back I guess? I've been online every now and then for a while now but I've never really made much of an effort to get involved in the Community so hopefully I can now. At the very least I'd like to post on a more regular basis than I have been hahaha.

edit: HELP I CAN'T DECIDE WHERE TO POST it's all so intimidating being 'new' D:

We're a small (but growing!) Pokemon forum with a tightknit community. Click here to check us out!
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here