• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fairy shelter.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
We have a tree-shaped wall ornament that I'd use. It has tons of branches and leaves that I could use to rest and it would be protective against anything hurled at a wall :P

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
I've got a cute little hand-carved wooden box that would fit beautifully in fairy-chic.

Or, you know, a pint of ice cream wouldn't be too bad. :3

Years
  • Seen Sep 10, 2013
I'd live in a computer as if i was an electic fairy i could drain contant supplies from the computer

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
Probably a drawer or something. I'd need space (obv) plus some sort of open/close entrance, as well as a flat surface and access to perhaps an electrical outlet (through the back of the cabinet).

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Probably under my bed or in my dresser drawer. My drawer is full of clothes so I would be comfortable laying on the clothes and I could sleep sneak on the bed at night if there was no person there or when they're asleep. And then just sneak off when they wake up.

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
I have this really old antique dollhouse that I got several years ago. I'd like to live in there, because it's really vintage and it reminds me like those Victorian manors and stuff.

Guy

just a guy
Years
My sister still has her old dollhouse she got when she was younger, I'd probably use that. It would be quite a large space to live in by my little self, but will accommodate all my needs as a fairy. I'd be living the high life.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
DIE AERILYN

Hmm, I think I'd house myself in the bird feeder we have hanging in a tree outside. It's pretty, plus the weather is nice now!

Back