The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old April 6th, 2013, 02:07 AM
Drago Dragonite
General of the Dragons' Army

Nature: Sassy

Advertise here
If any new kid wants to train after school, I can get Daniel to help. ~Daniel!... He never battles but is awesome at special training pokémon!~

"The world is gigantic, with lots of secrets and mysteries.I understand why you want to explore it. Finding something in the world is like finding a needle in a haystack, but I sweared to protect you until the end of time, so I will always have a way to find you."

HAPPY LAVENDER TOWN DAY...
Old April 7th, 2013, 11:08 AM
Game_sloth
That guy

Nature: Hasty
Everyone in Eggs and Breeding 101 with Lexi Styles: It's been a while since Kezius has posted and my skype messages are not getting through to him. Would you all want to move on from the class or bring in a substitute? We could easily bring in Brock and get this thing moving. This class is how I planned on getting elekid so a substitute would be ideal for me. Up to you all, though.

Last edited by Game_sloth; April 7th, 2013 at 11:54 AM. Reason: Adding
Old April 7th, 2013, 01:11 PM
mistermewtwo
Unhatched Egg

EName: Mr. Ace steel (he hates being called a mister, and prefers to be called steel)

Dorm allegiance: entei dorm

Appearence: height-5,6. Skin color-pale. Hair color-eye length, blond. Eyes-green. Clothes-black hoodie with silver poke'ball emblem on the back, black fingerless gloves, red and black shoes, and a silver ring with a red gem, other-a large scarr running down his back.

Job: physical and mental endurence training for trainers and their pokemon.

Personality: ace is very fight loving, energetic, and stubborn person, he beleives that stregth, and power are useful, but willpower and endurence are the most important features, he despises bullies and cowards, but hates quitters most of all, and claims that, in a battle, he would rather be defeated than give up, some say this is cruel to his pokemon, but his friends know that his pokemon feel the same way.

History: he grew up in veridian city, with his constantly sick mother, getting into many fights to protect children from bullies, his mother knew he didn't mean to cause her stress, its in his nature to fight for what he believes in, so on his thirteenth birthday she used the money he saved up to buy one pokeball for him to become a pokemon trainer, on the day he left, he promised to become rich and famous, so that his mother would no longer be sick or poor. Not long after ace left veridian city, ace was searching for his first pokemon to catch, but after hours of searching he found nothing. As he was setting up a makeshift campsite, he heard a strange noise coming from a clearing and decided to investigate, what he found was a baby aron being brutally beaten by a wild scyther, the aron was badly wounded and wouldn't last much longer, in a desperate move to save the young pokemon, he threw himself inbetween the two pokemon. The resulting attack wasnt deep enough to kill him but it was however enough to scarr him. After the attack the scyther seemed confused by his interference and stalked off. Ace used this time to getaway and find a pokemon center, he almost lost hope of finding one until he broke through the thick foilage of the trees to find the familiar red and white colors of a pokemon center, he rushed the wounded pokemon through the doors of the pokemon center just in time to collapse from his loss of blood. Ace woke up a day later to find the himself in a hospital bed in the back of the pokecenter with a dull pain on his back, he turned his head to see the pokemon he saved sleeping at the edge of his bed, he asked nurse joy how long it had been there and she told him that it had stayed by his side the the entire time, ace was surprised by this pokemons kinddness and thaught it was funny for that little pokemon to ignore the nurses wishes like that, then a thaught crossed his mindA Does the aron have parents? The nurse shook her head and told him that it was abbandonned by its parents, ace then asked if it were possible for him to take care of the young aron, the nurse nodded and asked if he was sure about his decision, ace nodded in merely nodded in reply. Ace was happy to have his first pokemon, even if it did cause him injury in the process, as the young aron looked at his new trainer with fiery determination, and exitement in his eyes ace decided to name him rebel becouse of his stubborn attitude. With new determination, ace continued on his jouney with his new partner. After years of hard fought gym battles and adventures, ace had gained 5 more pokemon non his journeys with rebel, but was still no closer to his goal. One day as ace was heading to his hotel after a long day of trainer battles, ace heard about a job opening at a pokemon academy, and out of curiosity, decided to look into it.

Pokemon: aggron (rebel) male level 53
Arcanine (glory) female level 48
Arbok (patience) male level 44
Garadoase (freedom) male level 46

Moves: rebel-irontail, metalclaw, skullbash, hyperbeam, harden, earthquake, rocktomb
Glory-fireblast, flamewheel, roar, bite, tackle, overheat,
Patience-poisonfang, coil, glare, sludge, hyperfang, substitute
Freebom-surf, hydro-pump, dragon-rage, crunch, fly, bodyslam

Other info: all of aces pokemon have a story behind their nicknames. Ace got the scar on his back from an angry scyther, while protecting a baby aron. Even though ace is almost as young as the students at the academy, what he lacks in age, and wisdom, he makes up for in experience and skill. Although he's a teacher, ironicly enough ace hates authority, and hates being reminded that he has to follow rules just like everyone else. Many students wonder how ace got his ring, but he

Last edited by mistermewtwo; April 10th, 2013 at 02:31 PM. Reason: rp rules
Old April 7th, 2013, 02:52 PM
Megaman765
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Community Supporter

Nature: Bold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Game_sloth View Post
Everyone in Eggs and Breeding 101 with Lexi Styles: It's been a while since Kezius has posted and my skype messages are not getting through to him. Would you all want to move on from the class or bring in a substitute? We could easily bring in Brock and get this thing moving. This class is how I planned on getting elekid so a substitute would be ideal for me. Up to you all, though.
If you'd like to take over for the class and bring in an NPC I'm not against it. Nobody should wait on anyone :p

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Dig, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 45 - Fury Cutter, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 29 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 32 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Old April 7th, 2013, 03:02 PM
Game_sloth
That guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megaman765 View Post
If you'd like to take over for the class and bring in an NPC I'm not against it. Nobody should wait on anyone :p
Was wanting to see what the rest of the class would want to do. I think only Somniac is active so will wait on input, then will happily take over.. or not. Haha.
Old April 8th, 2013, 01:21 AM
Chocolate™
Awesome Dragon

Nature: Adamant
Name: Rowan Lloyd.

Dorm: Suicine Dorm.

Sex: Male.

Appearance:

Rowan is very tall for his age standing at a height of 5’11 feet. He has skin that is slightly tanned and a good physique. He has eyes that are a sort of vibrant grey in and neatly kept black hair. He is always neatly dressed and normally wears a spotless T-shirt green, blue or black in color with a jacket along with jeans. During formal occasions he will wear a lawyer type suit with a red tie and black pants. During school time he carries a green bagpack containing all his supplies and books. He also wears a belt around his waist where he carries his pokeballs.

Personality:

Rowan is a very intelligent and smart young lad. He Is also very good in games. However, his main weakness is that he is ridiculously lazy. He always shirks work and spends his time reading adventure stories. If you want him to do a job for you, you will not find him anywhere, but if there’s the slightest mention of an adventure then he’ll appear seemingly out of nowhere.

Another one of his disadvantages is that he is obsessed about his wadrobe. He will never go anywhere ‘imperfectly’ dressed. Even if he wears old clothes, he will make sure that he looks good. He is however, a very kind kid who never loses his temper. Rowan is always looking out for people in need and will not hesitate to put his life on the line just to help others. He is also very loyal to his friends. Rowan hates evil and will always fight for the good. Rowan can be very absent-minded at times. Once for example he left his coat down after playing soccer and had to get it at about 10 in the night.

History:

Rowan was born to a rich couple in Sinnoh. His father was a famous farmer and was great friends with Prof. Rowan who helped them to gain the land on which their farm was situated. They were great admirers of Prof. Rowan and when they had a baby boy they named him ‘Rowan’ after the great professor. Rowan soon had a sister when he was four.

Rowan had a great childhood. He went to school in the morning, finished his homework and studying within an hourand then he went to play with the pokemon in the barn right up till the night. During his summer vacations Rowan would spend some time working in the farm. Rowan was an excellent student always scoring straight ‘A’s one after the other. One day, when he was 8 a baby Tauros was born in the farm. Rowan was delighted and named the Tauros ’Max’. Thus began a great friendship between the two. Rowan started shirking work to play with Max and to watch pokemon battles when he was 12. His father got worried and after a lot of talks with Rowan his father finally decided finally decided to let him go on a pokemon journey when Rowan was 14.

Rowan thrashed the first gym easily with Max. Just before reaching Eterna City he caught a proud and arrogant Buizel whom he named ‘Admiral’. He easily beat Gardenia and moved on to Hearthome City. Here he managed to beat Fantina with Admiral and he moved on to Pastoria City, deciding that he could find many pokemon there. He was right and over there he caught a Croagunk whom he named ’Rupert’. He travelled on and came to Veilstone cIty where Admiral evolved into a Floatzel. Rowan challenged Maylene but after a close battle Lucario triumphed over Rowan’s Tauros. Rowan was dejected and after seeing him Maylene suggested that he apply for the Pokemon Trainer Academy. Victor immediately jumped at the idea and sent his application to the Academy. Rowan was not only accepted but was also sent to the Suicine Dorm.

Pokemon:

Nickname: Max

Personality: Max like most Tauros’s is hot headed and strong. He has a short temper and is a very difficult opponent to defeat.

Level: 30.

Moves:

Zen Headbutt

Work Up

Stone Edge

Strength

Wild Charge

Iron Head.

Nickname: Admiral.

Level: 30.

Personality: Admiral is a very proud and arrogant Floatzel. He is very strong and till now there has been one battle which he lost in.

Moves:

Crunch

Ice Punch

Aqua Jet

Brick Break

Aqua Tail

Dig.

Nickname: Rupert.

Personality: Rupert is very quiet most of the time and acts perfectly emotionless.

Level: 24.

Moves:

Poison Jab

Brick Break

Fake Out

Sucker Punch

Toxic

Double Team.

Last edited by Chocolate™; April 8th, 2013 at 01:32 AM.
Old April 9th, 2013, 10:58 AM
Somniac
Probably sleeping.
Community Supporter

Nature: Naughty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Game_sloth View Post
Was wanting to see what the rest of the class would want to do. I think only Somniac is active so will wait on input, then will happily take over.. or not. Haha.
Whatever is chosen, your efforts and help is much appreciated!
:3

Edit: Someone is a massive fool and didn't check the IC thread before posting; not naming anyone of course.
That someone is writing up a post for Gwen now and it'll be up tonight.
Old April 9th, 2013, 12:10 PM
PkMnTrainer Yellow
RP Mentor
Community Supporter

Nature: Hardy
@Somniac: I just imagined you saying that in the voices of about 15 different old timey antagonists including Dr. Doom, The Wicked Witch of the West, Megatron, and Franziska von Karma.

@Kanea: You're approved. Welcome to the RP. =3
Old April 9th, 2013, 12:23 PM
Somniac
Probably sleeping.
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by PkMnTrainer Yellow View Post
@Somniac: I just imagined you saying that in the voices of about 15 different old timey antagonists including Dr. Doom, The Wicked Witch of the West, Megatron, and Franziska von Karma.
Ah, but sadly my silly accent is unlikely to go intimidating anyone, that and my high-pitched voice and small stature. Still, one can dream eh?

Anywhizzle; posted for Gwen, interested to see what Brock will do with the class!
Old April 10th, 2013, 09:28 AM
pat20cool
Psyduck

Nature: Jolly
Hey everyone, sorry I haven't been keeping up to date with things. Can I get a sum up of what I missed?

Patrick McCallion in Time and Space: Phanpy

Lucas McGuire in Pokemon Trainer's Academy: Aipom, Heracross, Aron

Lucas McGuire in Unova Masters: Tepig
Old April 11th, 2013, 06:49 AM
Chocolate™
Awesome Dragon

Nature: Adamant
Can somebody tell me the time of the day right now. I plan to have Rowan arrive in the ship and then rush towards the Pokemon Mythology Class.
Old April 11th, 2013, 09:43 AM
SylveonStar
Sylveon

Nature: Lonely
sorry I was gone last week, I was really sick caught the flu again but I'm all better now and will be posting.

also the people in Sage's first class can you let me know if you are there or if you plan to be soon?
Old April 11th, 2013, 12:42 PM
Xilfer
'twas fun.
Community Supporter

Sorry, people, but I'm afraid I'll have to drop out of this RP. Due to excess homework and stuff, not to mention that this RP is a little bit too fast-paced for me.
Old April 11th, 2013, 06:06 PM
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User
Community Supporter

Nature: Bashful
Quote:
Originally Posted by gimmepie View Post

Zayne Alta

The good news was that his two late comers had finally managed to get themselves sorted... the bad news was that the girl in front of him not only appeared to be terrified of him, but wasn't exactly having a lot of success with her analysis of the arrogant (as per usual) snivy that was sitting on her desk glaring at her. Zayne didn't want to become known as the mean teacher on his first day on the job so he decided to give the distraught girl a little tip
"A big part of analysis is educated guessing and assumptions based on fact. It is impossible to know what an opponents pokemon, or even your own in many cases, is actually thinking nor what they have experienced so you need to use what you have in front of you to determine the most likely case. For example, you have a pretty clear indication of this pokemon's personality due to its behaviour towards you and common stereotypes around its species and you can speculate towards its battling style from its body shape in conjunction with its personality". With that being said Zayne gave the younger trainer a brief smile before returning to his usual expression and continuing to go around the room assessing the students.

As I had guessed, a lot of these guys are missing some of the most obvious things... it will be interesting to see how they handle their task for the training fields. He thought to himself. The task he was thinking of was actually one he had come up with on the boat as an ideal way to not only gauge the battle skills of the trainers in his class but put them into a situation where they would have t rely heavily on knowledge not just of their own pokemon but those of every other person in the room, regardless how well they knew people or not. He decided that he would give his class a little while longer before he'd move on to the longer of the tasks.

"Not much longer on this part of today's class, we'll be moving out to the training fields for the second task soon. Whilst the rest of you finish up I wonder if any of you would like to share some of your observations?" Zayne looked around the room, deciding immediately he would spare Valorie from having to share anything. Any of the students who did share any of their observations would be at a disadvantage in the upcoming battle but he figured that one of the things he aimed to teach was using knowledge you are given to your advantage. He looked around and soon saw the two who had been late, perfect
"Killik, Mana? Perhaps you two would like to share some of your observations with us?"
@gimmepie: Could you explain the observation part?

While I'm alive, I won't let any party members die.

Paired for life with Rose Quartz
~Dia+PS~
Old April 11th, 2013, 11:50 PM
mimimahboul
More than Awesome

Name: Alex Rogue

Sex:
Male

Dorm:
Suicune Dorm

Appearance: Untitled.png

Personality: Alex is a gentle, relaxed, curious boy. He usually doesn't have any problems with his comrades. Most people think of him as a nerd, but Alex is actually a pretty strong guy. He doesn't get offended easily and is really quiet. Most of the time, Alex is either playing with his pokemon, studying or sleeping. Although he works hard in his studies, in other matters, Alex is very lazy. He usually sleeps three times a day and is a very good, although new, trainer. Alex is really bad at catching pokemon though, and only has only managed to get one so far. His favorite type of Pokemon is water-type.

History: Alex was born in Boon Island, near Kanto. As a toddler, he was very curious and liked going outside to play with wild and tamed Pokemon. At that time he really loved water Pokemon. Everyday, in the afternoon, Alex brought food to the beach to feed the pokemon swimming there.

One day, his older brother came to visit home in the middle of his journey, he stayed for one week, and Alex eager to know what Pokemon he had. One day late at night, Alex waited until all his family were asleep and went to have a look at his his brother's Pokemon, he was scared to get caught taking one of his brother's Pokemon so he quickly took one and ran away. He waited until the next day so he could find out what Pokemon his brother had. He hid the Pokeball in his pocket at went outside to check it out.

When he took it out, it was an Aipom. He played with it day and night until one day when his brother was going to leave. He found out Aipom was not in his Pokeball, and he knew that Alex took it. He was not surprised, as he knew his that Alex was a curious boy. Alex gave him his Pokeball, sad to see Aipom go. And right when his brother was going to leave, Alex asked him if he could get Aipom back as his own Pokemon.

His brother smiled at him, and gave him his Pokeball. He told him to take good care of Aipom and explained to him that Aipom was very important to him. Alex promised he would take good care of Aipom and his brother left.

It wasn't until two years after he got Aipom that he heard about the Pokemon Trainer Academy, and asked his parents if he could go. He explained it was his destiny to become like his brother and after many weeks of thought, his parents finally accepted.

Pokémon:

Species: Aipom
Personality: Playful and friendly, he adapts quickly to people.
Lvl: 24
Moves:
  • Double Hit
  • Swift
  • Focus Punch
  • Bounce
Old April 12th, 2013, 01:28 AM
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies
Community Supporter

Nature: Mild
@Shiny - he means anything you have recorded about your chosen pokemon. No need to be too detailed since this an RP not a real school task haha! Just things like personality, moves, ability, physiology, gender, battle tendencies etc...

Edit: I'll have Zayne stop grilling your characters soon and move onto what is probably the more entertaining part of the class. I'm just trying to keep this going for long enough to not be ridiculously short or get too far ahead of other classes.

Last edited by gimmepie; April 12th, 2013 at 08:53 AM.
Old April 13th, 2013, 02:24 PM
PkMnTrainer Yellow
RP Mentor
Community Supporter

@mistermewtwo: To clarify, you are officially approved~ Welcome

@Kanea: You are /also/ approved! I found the first section of your history mildly amusing.

@mimimahboul: Unfortunately the personality section especially and the history section are shorter than acceptable under the minimum lengths of the RP. (The minimum is 150 and 350 respectively for your type of SU, and you've got 110 and 330 respectively.
Old April 13th, 2013, 06:42 PM
mimimahboul
More than Awesome

I'll try to edit it sometime today :D and post it.
Old April 13th, 2013, 10:01 PM
PkMnTrainer Yellow
RP Mentor
Community Supporter

Awesome. In other news I have removed a bunch of people for inactivity. It's a shame when people leave, but hey--Maybe they'll come back some day. The bright side is that there are now open spots in all dorms again!
Old April 14th, 2013, 04:56 AM
Somniac
Probably sleeping.
Community Supporter

@Game_Sloth

I should have a post for Gwen up tonight, so you shouldn't have to wait much longer for a response to Brock!
Old April 14th, 2013, 05:38 AM
Drago Dragonite
General of the Dragons' Army

Nature: Sassy
Heyheyhey don't remove me I was just going to get muffins for all! -gives everyone muffins-

"The world is gigantic, with lots of secrets and mysteries.I understand why you want to explore it. Finding something in the world is like finding a needle in a haystack, but I sweared to protect you until the end of time, so I will always have a way to find you."

HAPPY LAVENDER TOWN DAY...
Old April 14th, 2013, 08:54 AM
Iny Gage
Forum Dweller.

Im still here, Just waitin to make a post.
Old April 14th, 2013, 08:59 AM
Jbsundown

I'm here also! Just waiting for some people to respond before replying!

Completed Challenges:
Legendary Trio: Crystal; Moltres, Lugia, Raikou
Username Challenge: FireRed
Old April 14th, 2013, 02:24 PM
PkMnTrainer Yellow
RP Mentor
Community Supporter

Oh I've already finished my activity checks. Unless you're just not on PC at all or ignoring me when I try to VM you, I won't remove you without warning. |D

EDIT: Alright... Confusion happened. I believe there are 2 Student characters currently in Hilda's Community Service class. Those of you who meet those criteria raise your hand so I can get on top of that again. |D

Last edited by PkMnTrainer Yellow; April 14th, 2013 at 02:29 PM.
Old April 15th, 2013, 01:22 AM
Synthet

Nature: Careful
I raise my hand. Alexander Vance is in Hilda's class.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here