The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon X & Pokémon Y

Notices

Pokémon X & Pokémon Y The Kalos region awaits! Explore a new world, capture new Pokémon, and fight off Team Flare in the newest installment of the core Pokémon series.
X/Y Quick Q&A | X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old March 27th, 2013, 12:44 PM
jov0006
Beygimon! Gotta let it rip!

Nature: Modest
I would like to see legendary Pokémon prior to generation 6 in this game. Even better, I would like the legends, who had little no role in the plot to have some in generation 6 such as the legendary birds, golems, musketeers or kami. Don't you agree?

Participating in the following Roleplays:

Click on the images to see SUs

Old March 27th, 2013, 07:27 PM
Maritza

I love the old ones... They are better tan the current ones.. I don't know why pokemons increase ... They will never stop...
Old March 27th, 2013, 09:48 PM
Khrysta

Send a message via Skype™ to Khrysta
The older legends won't play any major role in the game. If anything they'll be tag ins for the Post game like how the Lati were in B2W2 or pretty much how all extra legends are. There won't be much story around them. They'll just be there for capture.
Old April 1st, 2013, 09:48 AM
Guy
just a guy

Send a message via Skype™ to Guy
I might be remembering this wrong, but if I recall correctly I don't think the first two versions of a new generation ever include old Legendary Pokémon in-game. They would usually show up in the third version (or remakes/sequels) afterward. Again, I could be wrong, but if not then there's the chance that we won't see any old Legendary Pokémon in X and Y until the likely third version (or sequels).
Old April 3rd, 2013, 03:00 PM
Pinta77
Swadloon Trainer
Community Supporter

Send a message via Skype™ to Pinta77
I don't want to see any old legendary pokemon in X or Y. I think the old legendarys were implemented in Black2/White2 very poorly.

This is a bit off topic, but I wanna see a 3D Pokemon game (maybe for wii-u) that brings back shadow pokemon, and you can capture shadow Cobalion, Virizion, and Terekion or maybe the genies. Then they can form a bit of a story around those legendaries, cause I don't think Tornadus, Thundurus, or Landorous have any story behind them.

Wonder Trade!!!
Old April 3rd, 2013, 03:08 PM
Zorua
Adventurous One.
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
I would love to see the Weather Trio back, but they've made an appearance in HG/SS already, so I'm stuck on whether or not they should make yet another appearance in this generation. Then again, I'd rather see those than any other trio, really.
Old April 3rd, 2013, 03:15 PM
Antemortem
why did Kevin Spacey age

Nature: Naughty
Send a message via Skype™ to Antemortem
Ummmm, not really. I want a fresh start, like I've said in other threads. I'm not all too keen on appearances of people or Pokemon from older games. s:
Old April 12th, 2013, 04:19 PM
Larry10129
Unhatched Egg

I want new legendaries but I still want them to incorporate the old ones..Kinda like HG/SS
Old April 13th, 2013, 03:06 AM
Azure Rathalδs
WOOP WOOP WOOP
Community Supporter

I would sooo much prefer them doing this rather than introducing like 15 new legendaries. Would be a nice throwback as long as they don't give them stupid new formes. (*ahem* Mewtwo *ahem)

| TuMbLr [X] | ReViEwBlOg [X] |
Old April 13th, 2013, 04:07 AM
Warship
異議あり!

Nature: Jolly
well it would be great since im trying to complete the pokedex and dont want to transfer all my legendary pokemon from previous gens permanently just so i could have them in my pokedex.though it seems pretty unlikely since usually the third game (or sequels) features pokemon from previous gens.
Growlithe - Charmeleon - Braixen
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links