The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Video Games > Let's Plays, Guides and Reviews

Notices

Let's Plays, Guides and Reviews Want to showcase yourself playing a game? Want to write a guide on how to beat the hardest levels of a game? Or maybe you want to give your review of a game you have? If so, this is the place for you!

Old March 5th, 2013, 11:52 PM
Nefashu

Howdy everyone! I've been spending the past EIGHT months doing a Pokemon Liquid Crystal series, and seeing as I obtained the game through PokeCommunity I thought it fitting to post my videos here!

Now I'm not going to link all sixty six parts up until this point because that would be ridiculous, so I'll just link the latest part, because in my honest opinion my earlier parts were hindered by poor mic quality and a general lower level of enthusiasm from myself. But if you like what you see then by all means look for my other parts. Current updates are every weekday! I think I'll update this thread every Wednesday however.

EDIT: Oh, there may be some VERY occasional swear words, just as a warning for those that don't like to hear curse words at all.

Thanks for your time and hope you enjoy!

Last edited by Nefashu; March 6th, 2013 at 12:10 AM.
Old March 13th, 2013, 11:00 PM
Nefashu

We're up to part seventy two now, and crazy stuff has been going down in Lavender Town! In this episode I rabble on about my old story-making. It'll be up at 9am GMT.

Again, thanks for your time!

Last edited by Nefashu; March 13th, 2013 at 11:55 PM.
Old April 13th, 2013, 12:23 PM
Nefashu

Episode 80! Not many badges left!

Spoiler:
Old May 18th, 2013, 04:39 PM
Nefashu

Episode 92! Team Rocket has been on our case for too long!

Spoiler:
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links