< >
Hello, guest! Please log in or register.

The PokéCommunity

Go Back     The PokéCommunity Forums > Create & Discover > Art & Design Birdmons

Art & Design For digital, traditional, design, photography and mixed media art, Pokémon-related or not. Showcase or discuss anything related to the visual arts here.

Reply Post Reply
Old April 13th, 2013 (7:47 PM).
I've decided to make a small sized pokemon game featuring only bird types. Anyways, since I'm a bird trainer in real life (Yep I train people's parrots) and a bit of an artist it shouldn't be hard for me to come up with some concept designs. I can make them look pretty good but was hoping someone could take my designs (made in paint) and turn it into the pokemon style and size along with a back sprite. It would be of great appreciation. This game is for purely personal purposes but I will be definitely mentioning anyone that helps.

Here is a good example. It is based on the Female Eclectus Parrot (for anyone that cares.)

Thank you very much everyone!
Attached Images
File Type: png Echomon.png‎ (8.9 KB, 3 views) (Save to Dropbox)
Old April 13th, 2013 (8:06 PM).
Nature: Mild
Hi there! :3

I think it's great that you're starting a project like this. My aunt rescues injured and disabled birds, so I'm actually pretty well acquainted with your vernacular and admire your initiative here.

Unfortunately, the rules state that you must have no less than four examples of your work to open a gallery. I'll leave this open for a bit so you can include your other three pieces. If not, I will have to close this, but please feel free to post your drawing in our newly renovated Art Critique & Showcase Thread!
"Kirby is shaped like a friend"
moderator of art & design
admin of PC's deviantart group
galleryastra story
Old April 13th, 2013 (8:07 PM). Edited April 13th, 2013 by pacoparrot.
That's fine I'll draw them right now.

Here is 3 more.

Based off of a Goffin Cockatoo

Based off of a Maulccan Cockatoo

Based off of a Yellow headed Amazon
Reply Post Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links