The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon General

Notices

Pokémon General Theories, experiences and other discussions regarding the Pokémon franchise that can't be covered in any of the other boards.
Feel like talking about Pokémon manga? Check this out! Want to discuss and share Pokémon music and videos? Click here!

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old April 6th, 2013, 04:24 PM
Seth Tempest
Unhatched Egg

Advertise here
I have so many memorable moments in pokemon but as simple as it is my favourite was catching entei on mount battle with a timer ball.
Old April 6th, 2013, 11:26 PM
Mithel_Celestia
Alluring Illusion

Nature: Modest
My precious memory was when i was game trading with my classmate before I played the pokeon games. He traded me his LeafGreen for my Megaman BN 6 and that was when I got hooked into Pokemon games. Of course it was to be returned and we gave back the games we traded for.

Trainer Data:
Full Name: Mithel "Myth" Celestia
Hometown: Lacunosa Town
Trainer class: Ranger, Psychic, Deceiver*
Specializes in: Dark, Psychic-Types

*Deceiver (Japanese: 奇術師 Illusionist) is a type of trainer class who specializes in Illusions and deceptive tactics to take advantage of their opponents. They are tricksters and tend to disguise themselves as another trainer class to deceive challenging trainers, but soon break off of it as soon as they are found. They tend to use annoyer and stall tactics such as Embargo and Swagger along with bulky and fast Dark-types like Zoroark and Umbreon to give trainers a hard time during battle.
Old April 14th, 2013, 11:34 AM
Warship
異議あり!

Nature: Jolly
although it seems a bit noobish mine was beating the champion for the first time on my second try on my pearl version. none of my pokemon but my torterra was properly trained and after struggling for half an hour with all those hyper potions i beat cynthia.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here