< >
Hello, guest! Please log in or register.

The PokéCommunity

Go Back     The PokéCommunity Forums > The PokéCommunity Archives > Fan Clubs & Groups Friendship is Magic ~ The My Little Pony Fan Club

Notices

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

 
 
Thread Tools
  #451    
Old April 10th, 2013 (1:08 PM).
CureYoshiDarkness's Avatar
CureYoshiDarkness CureYoshiDarkness is offline
War is on the Western Front!
Crystal Tier
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Inkopolis, Japan
Gender: Male
Nature: Gentle
Posts: 1,088


I had to post this, this is so odd yet cute of course. Oh! Oh!
There was another thing happened today, Meghan McCarthy answered a bunch of Season 4 stuff on Twitter today. Its very very interesting.

Posted the post below.
Spoiler:
Q: Anything cool planned for the CMC in S4?”
A: Yes!

Q: A lot of bronies are upset about alicorn Twilight. Without giving anything away, do you think S4 will keep everyone happy?”
A: Yes!

Q: Are you tired of working on and talking about ponies?”
A: Never!

Q: Will we ever see Rarity as the central character again? She stole every scene/episode she was in this season….”
A: Yes!

Q: Any chance Spike will get as much awesome moments/love in season 4 as he did (if not, more than) in season 3?”
A: Yep.

Q: will Fluttershy be a main focus in more episodes?
A: yep

Q: Any big musical numbers planned for the next season? 'This Day Aria' was amazing!”
A: Yes. So excited about S4 music.

Q: Will we be introduced to new characters?”
A: Yep. Some really good ones.

Q: plan on adding in more pop-culture references throughout S4?
A: Definitely

Q: Thoughts on pacing? Are you continuing the "epic" tone in S3 or are you planning on slowing it back down at all?”
A: Both

Q: Are there going to be any Slice-of-Life episodes in S4?”
A: Lots

Q: How has it been working on S4 so far compared to S3 & 2? Was it ever overwhelming previously?”
A: Less overwhelming than S3

Q: any new writers for the series?”
A: Yes

Q: Coming to EFNW?” (Also Bronycon and Nightmare Nights)
A: If they invite me :-)

Q: Will we see more of Rarity's generosity in S4?”
A: Yes

Q: Any chance of us finding out more about Equestrian history?”
A: Yes

Q: if you were to describe season 4 in 1 word what would that word be?”
A: Ambitious

Q: Will we get to see any more members of the mane 6's families?”
A: Yes

Q: How would you describe the overall tone of S4? Will the focus be greater on drama, humor, or adventure?”
A: Packed w/ all 3

Q: What's your personal favourite episode you've written? And by extension what's your fav #MLPFiM ep?”
A: Hasn’t aired yet

Q: Will Daniel Ingram still be doing lots and lots of awesome songs for us to remix in season 4?”
A: Lots and lots and lots and lots

Q: etter question. Despite Twilight's new status she'll still have flaws and a lot of room for personal growth in S4 yes?”
A: Yes

Q: How many more Alicorns should we be expecting?”
A: 53


Finally to note: We Love Fine is having another contest, the 'Ponies VS. Villains' contest. I'm going to try for it this time!

/ / /


Relevant Advertising!

  #452    
Old April 10th, 2013 (1:21 PM).
Minerva's Avatar
Minerva Minerva is offline
Crystal Tier
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Houston, TX
Age: 25
Gender: Female
Nature: Brave
Posts: 15,889
I don't know why but I literally laughed out loud. I'm on break in class right now, so Imma show this to my two classmates later. xD

Spoiler:
Sounded like she provided just yes/no confirmations, and answers to bronies' questions about what season 4 has to offer. She's a reliable source, so that's a relief.

also 53 more alicorns wat. does this mean the rest of the mane 6 will become alicorns too? or is that the whole canterlot royal population? (I might be exaggerating but okay lol)


Also to bring a bit more discussion: Do you know anyone that's a brony irl?

inb4 Pinkie

tem pay 4 cooleg
da twitterz : moi steamz
  #453    
Old April 10th, 2013 (6:06 PM).
destinedjagold's Avatar
destinedjagold destinedjagold is offline
Oh Hai Thar~ 'ω'
Silver Tier
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Philippines
Gender: Male
Nature: Careful
Posts: 7,728
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshi-san View Post
Oh! Oh!
There was another thing happened today, Meghan McCarthy answered a bunch of Season 4 stuff on Twitter today. Its very very interesting.
Very very interesting indeed. :D
Tnx for sharing!


Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshi-san View Post
Spoiler:
Q: How many more Alicorns should we be expecting?”
A: 53
...wait...WHAT!? o.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meganium90 View Post
Also to bring a bit more discussion: Do you know anyone that's a brony irl?

inb4 Pinkie
Does my brother count? :D
If not...then no. =/


FC: 0061-1111-6462
TSV: 1364(X), 0790(OR)

  #454    
Old April 10th, 2013 (6:32 PM).
Rai's Avatar
Rai Rai is offline
Misao <3
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Another World
Age: 24
Gender: Female
Nature: Impish
Posts: 4,433
Send a message via AIM to Rai
Hey, I want to watch Snowdrop and Double Rainboom, but when I type them into YouTube, a lot of different videos come up and I am not sure which are the correct ones.

Could you guys send me the right link? Thanks!
  #455    
Old April 10th, 2013 (6:38 PM).
destinedjagold's Avatar
destinedjagold destinedjagold is offline
Oh Hai Thar~ 'ω'
Silver Tier
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Philippines
Gender: Male
Nature: Careful
Posts: 7,728
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rai View Post
Hey, I want to watch Snowdrop and Double Rainboom, but when I type them into YouTube, a lot of different videos come up and I am not sure which are the correct ones.

Could you guys send me the right link? Thanks!
Double Rainboom

~and~

Snowdrop


FC: 0061-1111-6462
TSV: 1364(X), 0790(OR)

  #456    
Old April 10th, 2013 (6:41 PM).
Minerva's Avatar
Minerva Minerva is offline
Crystal Tier
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Houston, TX
Age: 25
Gender: Female
Nature: Brave
Posts: 15,889
Snowdrop & Double Rainboom

Both are linked above. I'd embed but I'm on my tablet so I cba to use the other code. xD Enjoy nonetheless :3

& destinedjagold, relatives count too. xD

EDIT; HOT DAYUM YOU WERE TOO QUICK.

tem pay 4 cooleg
da twitterz : moi steamz
  #457    
Old April 10th, 2013 (7:49 PM).
Pinkie-Dawn's Avatar
Pinkie-Dawn Pinkie-Dawn is offline
Still missing that hair
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: California
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Nature: Quirky
Posts: 6,876
Since we're talking about fan made Pony videos, anyone heard about Turnabout Storm? It's a MLP/Ace Attorney crossover that not really captures the same feeling of the two franchises but also grabs you from the edge of your seat to see what happens next. The final part of the series is currently being made.
R.I.P. Serena's long hair (2013-2015)
  #458    
Old April 10th, 2013 (11:05 PM).
♣Gawain♣'s Avatar
♣Gawain♣ ♣Gawain♣ is offline
Onward to Music!!!
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Moscow, Russia
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Posts: 5,009
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ♣Gawain♣ Send a message via Yahoo to ♣Gawain♣
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshi-san View Post


I had to post this, this is so odd yet cute of course. Oh! Oh!
There was another thing happened today, Meghan McCarthy answered a bunch of Season 4 stuff on Twitter today. Its very very interesting.

Posted the post below.
Spoiler:
Q: Anything cool planned for the CMC in S4?”
A: Yes!

Q: A lot of bronies are upset about alicorn Twilight. Without giving anything away, do you think S4 will keep everyone happy?”
A: Yes!

Q: Are you tired of working on and talking about ponies?”
A: Never!

Q: Will we ever see Rarity as the central character again? She stole every scene/episode she was in this season….”
A: Yes!

Q: Any chance Spike will get as much awesome moments/love in season 4 as he did (if not, more than) in season 3?”
A: Yep.

Q: will Fluttershy be a main focus in more episodes?
A: yep

Q: Any big musical numbers planned for the next season? 'This Day Aria' was amazing!”
A: Yes. So excited about S4 music.

Q: Will we be introduced to new characters?”
A: Yep. Some really good ones.

Q: plan on adding in more pop-culture references throughout S4?
A: Definitely

Q: Thoughts on pacing? Are you continuing the "epic" tone in S3 or are you planning on slowing it back down at all?”
A: Both

Q: Are there going to be any Slice-of-Life episodes in S4?”
A: Lots

Q: How has it been working on S4 so far compared to S3 & 2? Was it ever overwhelming previously?”
A: Less overwhelming than S3

Q: any new writers for the series?”
A: Yes

Q: Coming to EFNW?” (Also Bronycon and Nightmare Nights)
A: If they invite me :-)

Q: Will we see more of Rarity's generosity in S4?”
A: Yes

Q: Any chance of us finding out more about Equestrian history?”
A: Yes

Q: if you were to describe season 4 in 1 word what would that word be?”
A: Ambitious

Q: Will we get to see any more members of the mane 6's families?”
A: Yes

Q: How would you describe the overall tone of S4? Will the focus be greater on drama, humor, or adventure?”
A: Packed w/ all 3

Q: What's your personal favourite episode you've written? And by extension what's your fav #MLPFiM ep?”
A: Hasn’t aired yet

Q: Will Daniel Ingram still be doing lots and lots of awesome songs for us to remix in season 4?”
A: Lots and lots and lots and lots

Q: etter question. Despite Twilight's new status she'll still have flaws and a lot of room for personal growth in S4 yes?”
A: Yes

Q: How many more Alicorns should we be expecting?”
A: 53


Finally to note: We Love Fine is having another contest, the 'Ponies VS. Villains' contest. I'm going to try for it this time!
Yup. Read and seen that in EQD. I even commented on the Meghan page.
Do you know anyone that's a brony irl?
No one. Hardly anypony likes MLP here

VM Δ PMPairsDeviantArtPlaying...ClubsTheme
  #459    
Old April 10th, 2013 (11:34 PM).
KriegStein's Avatar
KriegStein KriegStein is offline
Nuclear Reactor
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Slowly Freezing Finland.
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Lonely
Posts: 409
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkie-Dawn View Post
Since we're talking about fan made Pony videos, anyone heard about Turnabout Storm? It's a MLP/Ace Attorney crossover that not really captures the same feeling of the two franchises but also grabs you from the edge of your seat to see what happens next. The final part of the series is currently being made.
I have watched those! :D They are great! Since Im a huge fan of Phoenix Wright and mlp, turnabout storm realy hit the spot. :D I would recommend them especialy if you have played any Ace Attourney games. :D

And my answer to the question before :"do you know any bronies in rl?" the answer is yes. My friend who introduced me to mlp. But other than her...nope.

  #460    
Old April 11th, 2013 (12:52 AM).
♣Gawain♣'s Avatar
♣Gawain♣ ♣Gawain♣ is offline
Onward to Music!!!
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Moscow, Russia
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Posts: 5,009
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ♣Gawain♣ Send a message via Yahoo to ♣Gawain♣
My favorites are those of Fluffle Puff thingies. Gives me the daily lolz.

VM Δ PMPairsDeviantArtPlaying...ClubsTheme
  #461    
Old April 11th, 2013 (6:17 PM).
CureYoshiDarkness's Avatar
CureYoshiDarkness CureYoshiDarkness is offline
War is on the Western Front!
Crystal Tier
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Inkopolis, Japan
Gender: Male
Nature: Gentle
Posts: 1,088
Do I know a brony in real life?

A: 7. All from the anime club at college.

/ / /

  #462    
Old April 11th, 2013 (8:08 PM).
Minerva's Avatar
Minerva Minerva is offline
Crystal Tier
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Houston, TX
Age: 25
Gender: Female
Nature: Brave
Posts: 15,889
Right now I know three bronies. One of them is Pinkie-Dawn.

The other two are also classmates from one of my classes, but they're both closeted bronies so they don't like to show off their brony side. Out of the two, I converted one of the guys into a brony just recently.

tem pay 4 cooleg
da twitterz : moi steamz
  #463    
Old April 11th, 2013 (11:09 PM).
Astinus's Avatar
Astinus Astinus is offline
Remember NovEnder
Super ModeratorPokéCommunity Daily Staff
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Connecticut, USA
Age: 29
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,801
I think one of my friends at work is a fan of MLP. He recognized Twilight Sparkle when I wore a shirt that has her on it, and we talked a bit about the show. But I don't think he continued watching it. So I guess the answer is that I don't know anyone who's openly a fan of MLP: FiM.

  #464    
Old April 12th, 2013 (1:43 PM).
Pinkie-Dawn's Avatar
Pinkie-Dawn Pinkie-Dawn is offline
Still missing that hair
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: California
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Nature: Quirky
Posts: 6,876
So far, I only know two irl. One is Meganium90, and the other is my classmate from Physics and Calculus 2.
R.I.P. Serena's long hair (2013-2015)
  #465    
Old April 12th, 2013 (6:07 PM).
♣Gawain♣'s Avatar
♣Gawain♣ ♣Gawain♣ is offline
Onward to Music!!!
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Moscow, Russia
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Posts: 5,009
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ♣Gawain♣ Send a message via Yahoo to ♣Gawain♣

Been watching a lot of mlp memes just to give myself the daily lolz.

VM Δ PMPairsDeviantArtPlaying...ClubsTheme
  #466    
Old April 12th, 2013 (9:43 PM).
Minerva's Avatar
Minerva Minerva is offline
Crystal Tier
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Houston, TX
Age: 25
Gender: Female
Nature: Brave
Posts: 15,889
^hahaha that made my night xD

Haven't been on My Little Brony in a while (damn schoolwork). But hey, it wouldn't hurt to make someone smile/laugh by posting some!

Spoiler:


be sure when sharing memes, you abide by the character rule okay!

tem pay 4 cooleg
da twitterz : moi steamz
  #467    
Old April 13th, 2013 (5:21 AM).
Karnavaly's Avatar
Karnavaly Karnavaly is online now
Pop Goes the Gleamsel.
Gold Tier
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Milaturia.
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Lonely
Posts: 2,332
Send a message via AIM to Karnavaly Send a message via Skype™ to Karnavaly
I don't really go on My Little Brony. xD I go on IamBrony.net for all my pony gifs because that guy has over 9,000 of them and some of them are just so funny.
Tumblr Twitter my pair Zen is gay Be brave, be beautiful, be you. Current theme.
  #468    
Old April 13th, 2013 (1:29 PM).
Rai's Avatar
Rai Rai is offline
Misao <3
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Another World
Age: 24
Gender: Female
Nature: Impish
Posts: 4,433
Send a message via AIM to Rai
@destinedjagold- Thanks! I will watch them soon

@Meganium90- x3 Thanks anyway!

@♣Gawain♣- LOL! That is my life.

And were you guys aware of this?
  #469    
Old April 13th, 2013 (8:04 PM).
Minerva's Avatar
Minerva Minerva is offline
Crystal Tier
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Houston, TX
Age: 25
Gender: Female
Nature: Brave
Posts: 15,889
Ahhhh! I WANT ONE SO BAD. But I was hoping for a Rarity one (because I heard they were coming out with each of the Mane Six characters soon). But I also want a Rainbow Dash plushie...with the dress.

& Yuki, I usually go to Tumblr for gifs, and Twitter for pictures. Many twitter bronies post really interesting and amazing pics. I'll post some later~

tem pay 4 cooleg
da twitterz : moi steamz
  #470    
Old April 14th, 2013 (3:15 AM).
Houndour2005's Avatar
Houndour2005 Houndour2005 is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Gabby Gums
Age: 42
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,021
I'm looking forward to a disabled pony episode in S4.



  #471    
Old April 14th, 2013 (7:17 AM).
♣Gawain♣'s Avatar
♣Gawain♣ ♣Gawain♣ is offline
Onward to Music!!!
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Moscow, Russia
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Posts: 5,009
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ♣Gawain♣ Send a message via Yahoo to ♣Gawain♣
@Rai: My younger cousin would love one of those. I rather have those show accurate vinyl figures.
The things I would expect in S4 according to the bingo are numbers 1, 4, 10, 13, 16, 18, 20 and 25. The most possible are centered on CMC characters and Equestrian History. Hoping to see Minuette and Time Turner help Twilight go back in time.

VM Δ PMPairsDeviantArtPlaying...ClubsTheme
  #472    
Old April 14th, 2013 (10:24 AM).
CureYoshiDarkness's Avatar
CureYoshiDarkness CureYoshiDarkness is offline
War is on the Western Front!
Crystal Tier
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Inkopolis, Japan
Gender: Male
Nature: Gentle
Posts: 1,088
I heard the Season 3 finale, when Twi was flying was helped like by Celestia's or Luna's magic or something.
Would explain this: http://i46.tinypic.com/10wik3o.jpg

/ / /

  #473    
Old April 14th, 2013 (2:35 PM).
Houndour2005's Avatar
Houndour2005 Houndour2005 is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Gabby Gums
Age: 42
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,021
I loved both Snowdrop and Double Rainboom too.
  #474    
Old April 14th, 2013 (2:45 PM).
♣Gawain♣'s Avatar
♣Gawain♣ ♣Gawain♣ is offline
Onward to Music!!!
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Moscow, Russia
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Posts: 5,009
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ♣Gawain♣ Send a message via Yahoo to ♣Gawain♣
There's a hot debate and ruckus going on in EQD about her new status. Check out the comments and replies here. http://www.equestriadaily.com/2013/0...best-pony.html

VM Δ PMPairsDeviantArtPlaying...ClubsTheme
  #475    
Old April 14th, 2013 (7:55 PM).
Minerva's Avatar
Minerva Minerva is offline
Crystal Tier
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Houston, TX
Age: 25
Gender: Female
Nature: Brave
Posts: 15,889
A beach episode sounds like an episode I'd watch! Also lol @ Twilight trying to fly. She should take a few lessons from Rainbow Dash imo ;)

tem pay 4 cooleg
da twitterz : moi steamz
 
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


  All times are GMT -8. The time now is 6:32 PM.


Contact Us Archive Privacy Statement Terms of Service Top