The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.


Advertise here

Reply
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #451    
Old April 10th, 2013, 01:08 PM
CureYoshiDarkness's Avatar
CureYoshiDarkness
Yeehaw! Hi I'm Daisy!
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Southern NJ
Nature: Gentle

Advertise here


I had to post this, this is so odd yet cute of course. Oh! Oh!
There was another thing happened today, Meghan McCarthy answered a bunch of Season 4 stuff on Twitter today. Its very very interesting.

Posted the post below.
Spoiler:
Q: Anything cool planned for the CMC in S4?”
A: Yes!

Q: A lot of bronies are upset about alicorn Twilight. Without giving anything away, do you think S4 will keep everyone happy?”
A: Yes!

Q: Are you tired of working on and talking about ponies?”
A: Never!

Q: Will we ever see Rarity as the central character again? She stole every scene/episode she was in this season….”
A: Yes!

Q: Any chance Spike will get as much awesome moments/love in season 4 as he did (if not, more than) in season 3?”
A: Yep.

Q: will Fluttershy be a main focus in more episodes?
A: yep

Q: Any big musical numbers planned for the next season? 'This Day Aria' was amazing!”
A: Yes. So excited about S4 music.

Q: Will we be introduced to new characters?”
A: Yep. Some really good ones.

Q: plan on adding in more pop-culture references throughout S4?
A: Definitely

Q: Thoughts on pacing? Are you continuing the "epic" tone in S3 or are you planning on slowing it back down at all?”
A: Both

Q: Are there going to be any Slice-of-Life episodes in S4?”
A: Lots

Q: How has it been working on S4 so far compared to S3 & 2? Was it ever overwhelming previously?”
A: Less overwhelming than S3

Q: any new writers for the series?”
A: Yes

Q: Coming to EFNW?” (Also Bronycon and Nightmare Nights)
A: If they invite me :-)

Q: Will we see more of Rarity's generosity in S4?”
A: Yes

Q: Any chance of us finding out more about Equestrian history?”
A: Yes

Q: if you were to describe season 4 in 1 word what would that word be?”
A: Ambitious

Q: Will we get to see any more members of the mane 6's families?”
A: Yes

Q: How would you describe the overall tone of S4? Will the focus be greater on drama, humor, or adventure?”
A: Packed w/ all 3

Q: What's your personal favourite episode you've written? And by extension what's your fav #MLPFiM ep?”
A: Hasn’t aired yet

Q: Will Daniel Ingram still be doing lots and lots of awesome songs for us to remix in season 4?”
A: Lots and lots and lots and lots

Q: etter question. Despite Twilight's new status she'll still have flaws and a lot of room for personal growth in S4 yes?”
A: Yes

Q: How many more Alicorns should we be expecting?”
A: 53


Finally to note: We Love Fine is having another contest, the 'Ponies VS. Villains' contest. I'm going to try for it this time!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #452    
Old April 10th, 2013, 01:21 PM
Cadance's Avatar
Cadance
& Shining Armour
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Bristol, TN
Gender: Female
Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Cadance
I don't know why but I literally laughed out loud. I'm on break in class right now, so Imma show this to my two classmates later. xD

Spoiler:
Sounded like she provided just yes/no confirmations, and answers to bronies' questions about what season 4 has to offer. She's a reliable source, so that's a relief.

also 53 more alicorns wat. does this mean the rest of the mane 6 will become alicorns too? or is that the whole canterlot royal population? (I might be exaggerating but okay lol)


Also to bring a bit more discussion: Do you know anyone that's a brony irl?

inb4 Pinkie
__________________
Reach up, fill the skies with peace, start the golden age. Be the Shining Armour to my legacy.
Reply With Quote
  #453    
Old April 10th, 2013, 06:06 PM
destinedjagold's Avatar
destinedjagold
Oh Hai Thar~ 'ω'
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Philippines
Gender: Male
Nature: Careful
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshi-san View Post
Oh! Oh!
There was another thing happened today, Meghan McCarthy answered a bunch of Season 4 stuff on Twitter today. Its very very interesting.
Very very interesting indeed. :D
Tnx for sharing!


Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshi-san View Post
Spoiler:
Q: How many more Alicorns should we be expecting?”
A: 53
...wait...WHAT!? o.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meganium90 View Post
Also to bring a bit more discussion: Do you know anyone that's a brony irl?

inb4 Pinkie
Does my brother count? :D
If not...then no. =/
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #454    
Old April 10th, 2013, 06:32 PM
Rai's Avatar
Rai
Misao <3
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Another World
Age: 22
Gender: Female
Nature: Impish
Send a message via AIM to Rai
Hey, I want to watch Snowdrop and Double Rainboom, but when I type them into YouTube, a lot of different videos come up and I am not sure which are the correct ones.

Could you guys send me the right link? Thanks!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #455    
Old April 10th, 2013, 06:38 PM
destinedjagold's Avatar
destinedjagold
Oh Hai Thar~ 'ω'
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Philippines
Gender: Male
Nature: Careful
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rai View Post
Hey, I want to watch Snowdrop and Double Rainboom, but when I type them into YouTube, a lot of different videos come up and I am not sure which are the correct ones.

Could you guys send me the right link? Thanks!
Double Rainboom

~and~

Snowdrop
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #456    
Old April 10th, 2013, 06:41 PM
Cadance's Avatar
Cadance
& Shining Armour
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Bristol, TN
Gender: Female
Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Cadance
Snowdrop & Double Rainboom

Both are linked above. I'd embed but I'm on my tablet so I cba to use the other code. xD Enjoy nonetheless :3

& destinedjagold, relatives count too. xD

EDIT; HOT DAYUM YOU WERE TOO QUICK.
__________________
Reach up, fill the skies with peace, start the golden age. Be the Shining Armour to my legacy.
Reply With Quote
  #457    
Old April 10th, 2013, 07:49 PM
Pinkie-Dawn's Avatar
Pinkie-Dawn
I Am Become Death
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: California
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Quirky
Since we're talking about fan made Pony videos, anyone heard about Turnabout Storm? It's a MLP/Ace Attorney crossover that not really captures the same feeling of the two franchises but also grabs you from the edge of your seat to see what happens next. The final part of the series is currently being made.
__________________
Credit goes to grundo80 from imgur for the gif
Reply With Quote
  #458    
Old April 10th, 2013, 11:05 PM
♣Gawain♣'s Avatar
♣Gawain♣
Onward to Music!!!
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Moscow, Russia
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ♣Gawain♣ Send a message via Yahoo to ♣Gawain♣
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshi-san View Post


I had to post this, this is so odd yet cute of course. Oh! Oh!
There was another thing happened today, Meghan McCarthy answered a bunch of Season 4 stuff on Twitter today. Its very very interesting.

Posted the post below.
Spoiler:
Q: Anything cool planned for the CMC in S4?”
A: Yes!

Q: A lot of bronies are upset about alicorn Twilight. Without giving anything away, do you think S4 will keep everyone happy?”
A: Yes!

Q: Are you tired of working on and talking about ponies?”
A: Never!

Q: Will we ever see Rarity as the central character again? She stole every scene/episode she was in this season….”
A: Yes!

Q: Any chance Spike will get as much awesome moments/love in season 4 as he did (if not, more than) in season 3?”
A: Yep.

Q: will Fluttershy be a main focus in more episodes?
A: yep

Q: Any big musical numbers planned for the next season? 'This Day Aria' was amazing!”
A: Yes. So excited about S4 music.

Q: Will we be introduced to new characters?”
A: Yep. Some really good ones.

Q: plan on adding in more pop-culture references throughout S4?
A: Definitely

Q: Thoughts on pacing? Are you continuing the "epic" tone in S3 or are you planning on slowing it back down at all?”
A: Both

Q: Are there going to be any Slice-of-Life episodes in S4?”
A: Lots

Q: How has it been working on S4 so far compared to S3 & 2? Was it ever overwhelming previously?”
A: Less overwhelming than S3

Q: any new writers for the series?”
A: Yes

Q: Coming to EFNW?” (Also Bronycon and Nightmare Nights)
A: If they invite me :-)

Q: Will we see more of Rarity's generosity in S4?”
A: Yes

Q: Any chance of us finding out more about Equestrian history?”
A: Yes

Q: if you were to describe season 4 in 1 word what would that word be?”
A: Ambitious

Q: Will we get to see any more members of the mane 6's families?”
A: Yes

Q: How would you describe the overall tone of S4? Will the focus be greater on drama, humor, or adventure?”
A: Packed w/ all 3

Q: What's your personal favourite episode you've written? And by extension what's your fav #MLPFiM ep?”
A: Hasn’t aired yet

Q: Will Daniel Ingram still be doing lots and lots of awesome songs for us to remix in season 4?”
A: Lots and lots and lots and lots

Q: etter question. Despite Twilight's new status she'll still have flaws and a lot of room for personal growth in S4 yes?”
A: Yes

Q: How many more Alicorns should we be expecting?”
A: 53


Finally to note: We Love Fine is having another contest, the 'Ponies VS. Villains' contest. I'm going to try for it this time!
Yup. Read and seen that in EQD. I even commented on the Meghan page.
Do you know anyone that's a brony irl?
No one. Hardly anypony likes MLP here
__________________

VM Δ PMPairsDeviantArtPlaying...ClubsTheme
Reply With Quote
  #459    
Old April 10th, 2013, 11:34 PM
KriegStein's Avatar
KriegStein
Nuclear Reactor
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Slowly Freezing Finland.
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Lonely
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkie-Dawn View Post
Since we're talking about fan made Pony videos, anyone heard about Turnabout Storm? It's a MLP/Ace Attorney crossover that not really captures the same feeling of the two franchises but also grabs you from the edge of your seat to see what happens next. The final part of the series is currently being made.
I have watched those! :D They are great! Since Im a huge fan of Phoenix Wright and mlp, turnabout storm realy hit the spot. :D I would recommend them especialy if you have played any Ace Attourney games. :D

And my answer to the question before :"do you know any bronies in rl?" the answer is yes. My friend who introduced me to mlp. But other than her...nope.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #460    
Old April 11th, 2013, 12:52 AM
♣Gawain♣'s Avatar
♣Gawain♣
Onward to Music!!!
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Moscow, Russia
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ♣Gawain♣ Send a message via Yahoo to ♣Gawain♣
My favorites are those of Fluffle Puff thingies. Gives me the daily lolz.
__________________

VM Δ PMPairsDeviantArtPlaying...ClubsTheme
Reply With Quote
  #461    
Old April 11th, 2013, 06:17 PM
CureYoshiDarkness's Avatar
CureYoshiDarkness
Yeehaw! Hi I'm Daisy!
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Southern NJ
Nature: Gentle
Do I know a brony in real life?

A: 7. All from the anime club at college.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #462    
Old April 11th, 2013, 08:08 PM
Cadance's Avatar
Cadance
& Shining Armour
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Bristol, TN
Gender: Female
Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Cadance
Right now I know three bronies. One of them is Pinkie-Dawn.

The other two are also classmates from one of my classes, but they're both closeted bronies so they don't like to show off their brony side. Out of the two, I converted one of the guys into a brony just recently.
__________________
Reach up, fill the skies with peace, start the golden age. Be the Shining Armour to my legacy.
Reply With Quote
  #463    
Old April 11th, 2013, 11:09 PM
Astinus's Avatar
Astinus
Remember NovEnder
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Connecticut, USA
Age: 27
Gender: Male
I think one of my friends at work is a fan of MLP. He recognized Twilight Sparkle when I wore a shirt that has her on it, and we talked a bit about the show. But I don't think he continued watching it. So I guess the answer is that I don't know anyone who's openly a fan of MLP: FiM.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #464    
Old April 12th, 2013, 01:43 PM
Pinkie-Dawn's Avatar
Pinkie-Dawn
I Am Become Death
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: California
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Quirky
So far, I only know two irl. One is Meganium90, and the other is my classmate from Physics and Calculus 2.
__________________
Credit goes to grundo80 from imgur for the gif
Reply With Quote
  #465    
Old April 12th, 2013, 06:07 PM
♣Gawain♣'s Avatar
♣Gawain♣
Onward to Music!!!
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Moscow, Russia
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ♣Gawain♣ Send a message via Yahoo to ♣Gawain♣

Been watching a lot of mlp memes just to give myself the daily lolz.
__________________

VM Δ PMPairsDeviantArtPlaying...ClubsTheme
Reply With Quote
  #466    
Old April 12th, 2013, 09:43 PM
Cadance's Avatar
Cadance
& Shining Armour
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Bristol, TN
Gender: Female
Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Cadance
^hahaha that made my night xD

Haven't been on My Little Brony in a while (damn schoolwork). But hey, it wouldn't hurt to make someone smile/laugh by posting some!

Spoiler:


be sure when sharing memes, you abide by the character rule okay!
__________________
Reach up, fill the skies with peace, start the golden age. Be the Shining Armour to my legacy.
Reply With Quote
  #467    
Old April 13th, 2013, 05:21 AM
Gleam Noiyam's Avatar
Gleam Noiyam
Pop Goes the Gleamsel.
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Milaturia.
Age: 17
Gender: Female
Nature: Lonely
Send a message via AIM to Gleam Noiyam Send a message via Skype™ to Gleam Noiyam
I don't really go on My Little Brony. xD I go on IamBrony.net for all my pony gifs because that guy has over 9,000 of them and some of them are just so funny.
__________________
She had gold hair the color of money and red eyes, the color of blood.
Oxidation--resident darkness angel. Pairs! Call me: Pala, Yuki or Melissa.
Ever Grande City! My Normal Twitter My OS-tan obsession Twitter!
Sheep and I fangirl about cute stuff too much. Current theme. Current obsessions.




Reply With Quote
  #468    
Old April 13th, 2013, 01:29 PM
Rai's Avatar
Rai
Misao <3
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Another World
Age: 22
Gender: Female
Nature: Impish
Send a message via AIM to Rai
@destinedjagold- Thanks! I will watch them soon

@Meganium90- x3 Thanks anyway!

@♣Gawain♣- LOL! That is my life.

And were you guys aware of this?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #469    
Old April 13th, 2013, 08:04 PM
Cadance's Avatar
Cadance
& Shining Armour
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Bristol, TN
Gender: Female
Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Cadance
Ahhhh! I WANT ONE SO BAD. But I was hoping for a Rarity one (because I heard they were coming out with each of the Mane Six characters soon). But I also want a Rainbow Dash plushie...with the dress.

& Yuki, I usually go to Tumblr for gifs, and Twitter for pictures. Many twitter bronies post really interesting and amazing pics. I'll post some later~
__________________
Reach up, fill the skies with peace, start the golden age. Be the Shining Armour to my legacy.
Reply With Quote
  #470    
Old April 14th, 2013, 03:15 AM
Houndour2005's Avatar
Houndour2005
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Gabby Gums
Age: 40
Gender: Male
I'm looking forward to a disabled pony episode in S4.



__________________
Reply With Quote
  #471    
Old April 14th, 2013, 07:17 AM
♣Gawain♣'s Avatar
♣Gawain♣
Onward to Music!!!
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Moscow, Russia
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ♣Gawain♣ Send a message via Yahoo to ♣Gawain♣
@Rai: My younger cousin would love one of those. I rather have those show accurate vinyl figures.
The things I would expect in S4 according to the bingo are numbers 1, 4, 10, 13, 16, 18, 20 and 25. The most possible are centered on CMC characters and Equestrian History. Hoping to see Minuette and Time Turner help Twilight go back in time.
__________________

VM Δ PMPairsDeviantArtPlaying...ClubsTheme
Reply With Quote
  #472    
Old April 14th, 2013, 10:24 AM
CureYoshiDarkness's Avatar
CureYoshiDarkness
Yeehaw! Hi I'm Daisy!
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Southern NJ
Nature: Gentle
I heard the Season 3 finale, when Twi was flying was helped like by Celestia's or Luna's magic or something.
Would explain this: http://i46.tinypic.com/10wik3o.jpg
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #473    
Old April 14th, 2013, 02:35 PM
Houndour2005's Avatar
Houndour2005
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Gabby Gums
Age: 40
Gender: Male
I loved both Snowdrop and Double Rainboom too.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #474    
Old April 14th, 2013, 02:45 PM
♣Gawain♣'s Avatar
♣Gawain♣
Onward to Music!!!
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Moscow, Russia
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ♣Gawain♣ Send a message via Yahoo to ♣Gawain♣
There's a hot debate and ruckus going on in EQD about her new status. Check out the comments and replies here. http://www.equestriadaily.com/2013/0...best-pony.html
__________________

VM Δ PMPairsDeviantArtPlaying...ClubsTheme
Reply With Quote
  #475    
Old April 14th, 2013, 07:55 PM
Cadance's Avatar
Cadance
& Shining Armour
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Bristol, TN
Gender: Female
Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Cadance
A beach episode sounds like an episode I'd watch! Also lol @ Twilight trying to fly. She should take a few lessons from Rainbow Dash imo ;)
__________________
Reach up, fill the skies with peace, start the golden age. Be the Shining Armour to my legacy.
Reply With Quote
Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links


Advertise here
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 08:22 AM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.