• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Cute Pokemon Club ♬

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

Hello and welcome to PC's official cute Pokémon club! This is, of course, a club for all our wonderful cute Pokémon across everyone's favorite franchise! Cuteness is in the eye of the beholder, much like beauty, so you are welcome here regardless of what your definition of cute is. So come on in and join us! :)

Rules:

1. Be kind to others and follow all PC rules.
2. Upon joining, you may choose one cute partner Pokémon (cuteness has no set definition so feel free to choose whatever you feel is cute).
3. Don't forget to stay active! Without you guys there wouldn't be a cute Pokémon club, after all.
5. Cute Pokémon aren't listed here as everyone has varying definitions on such. It's all on you guys!
6. Don't forget to have fun! :D

Join Form:

Username:
One cute Pokémon:
Answer a topic:

Topics:

• Which do you find to be the cuter: Eevee or Mew?
  • Have you ever kept a Pokémon unevolved because you thought its current stage was cuter? Does cuteness factor into your team-making decisions?
  • Tell us what your favorite cute Pokémon are! If you'd like to show cute pictures of them, go ahead!
  • Which starter do you feel is the cutest?
  • What type has the cutest Pokemon?
  • Which pink Pokémon do you feel is the cutest?
  • Which baby Pokémon do you think is cutest?
  • If you could travel the world with your favorite team of six cute Pokémon, which would you choose?
  • If you could own one cute Pokémon - just one - in real life, what would you own??

Userbars:

Thank you goes out to each member who took the time to make us an amazing userbar!

Last edited:

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! Definitely joining this club ;)

Name: Olli97
Two cute Pokemon: Pidgey and Teddiursa
Partner Pokemon: Pidgey

As for which Pokemon I find the cutest, definitely Eevee, which I'm sure most people would agree on. I love Pidgey to death, and I think it's a pretty cute Pokemon, but it doesn't really live up to the cute standards of some Pokemon, where I think Eevee is at the top. It has a disproportionally large head compared to its body, and pretty big eyes, which I guess are two of the most common cute features, and even though those features aren't exclusive to Eevee, I just feel like its design is the most "aww-inducing" :p Pokemon that, in my opinion, come close to Eevee, would be Teddiursa and Growlithe. Those are just some of the first Pokemon that come to mind when I think cute Pokemon, and both have generally cute features.

So yeah, just my opinion on some of the cutest ones, but it's definitely subject to change, since I just mentioned those that first came to mind :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Melody

Banned
Years
Name: [supporter]Pachy[/supporter]
Two cute Pokemon: Pachirisu & Leafeon
Partner Pokemon: Pretty the Pachirisu~ (♀)

Quiz Answer:
Pachirisu appeared in the Diamond And Pear Episode, Twice Smitten, Once Shy, when Dawn used attract on a wild Pachirisu. :D

I saw this clubbeh in your siggy Ozzy and I couldn't resist~♥

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
As for which Pokemon I find the cutest, definitely Eevee, which I'm sure most people would agree on. I love Pidgey to death, and I think it's a pretty cute Pokemon, but it doesn't really live up to the cute standards of some Pokemon, where I think Eevee is at the top. It has a disproportionally large head compared to its body, and pretty big eyes, which I guess are two of the most common cute features, and even though those features aren't exclusive to Eevee, I just feel like its design is the most "aww-inducing" :p Pokemon that, in my opinion, come close to Eevee, would be Teddiursa and Growlithe. Those are just some of the first Pokemon that come to mind when I think cute Pokemon, and both have generally cute features.
Welcome to the club baby! Eevee is most certainly a good candidate for the 'cutest Pokémon', it's one of the biggest reasons that he's so popular, and your reasons for him being so cute are definitely spot on, but I can't help but think there's cuter! Growlithe too is incredibly cute from the whole "OMG IT'S A PUPPY SWOON SWOON SWOON" point of view, but once again I wouldn't say he's the cutest, he's a bit too plain for that!

Teddiursa is a much more interesting choice though, I think he's most certainly in the top 'cute' list for me. He's a teddy bear Pokémon - it's in his very design to be cute and enticing - and they pulled that aspect off incredibly well! The way he shuffles his feet around and sucks on his paw is just utterly adorable and I can't stop fan-girling over his cute little ears oh gosh. ;_;

Teddiursa2_large.gif

Name: [supporter]Pachy[/supporter]
Two cute Pokemon: Pachirisu & Leafeon
Partner Pokemon: Pretty the Pachirisu~ (♀)

Quiz Answer:
Pachirisu appeared in the Diamond And Pear Episode, Twice Smitten, Once Shy, when Dawn used attract on a wild Pachirisu. :D

I saw this clubbeh in your siggy Ozzy and I couldn't resist~♥
Welcome to the club, Pachy! :D Can I ask what made you choose Pachirisu as your partner? And what do you find so cute about Leafeon? :)

Your answer to the quiz is correct, well done! I'll post a new one once we have a few more members, but for now which Pokémon would you like to add as a partner for your prize? :D

Melody

Banned
Years
Welcome to the club baby! Eevee is most certainly a good candidate for the 'cutest Pokémon', it's one of the biggest reasons that he's so popular, and your reasons for him being so cute are definitely spot on, but I can't help but think there's cuter! Growlithe too is incredibly cute from the whole "OMG IT'S A PUPPY SWOON SWOON SWOON" point of view, but once again I wouldn't say he's the cutest, he's a bit too plain for that!

Teddiursa is a much more interesting choice though, I think he's most certainly in the top 'cute' list for me. He's a teddy bear Pokémon - it's in his very design to be cute and enticing - and they pulled that aspect off incredibly well! The way he shuffles his feet around and sucks on his paw is just utterly adorable and I can't stop fan-girling over his cute little ears oh gosh. ;_;

Teddiursa2_large.gif

Welcome to the club, Pachy! :D Can I ask what made you choose Pachirisu as your partner? And what do you find so cute about Leafeon? :)

Your answer to the quiz is correct, well done! I'll post a new one once we have a few more members, but for now which Pokémon would you like to add as a partner for your prize? :D

Of course~ Pachirisu is boundless energy. Pachirisu is a cute little squirrel with lots of spark. Pachirisu is...in short, not unlike myself. I think I'd like to have a Chespin for my second partner~ I shall name him Chester!~ n.n

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Of course~ Pachirisu is boundless energy. Pachirisu is a cute little squirrel with lots of spark. Pachirisu is...in short, not unlike myself. I think I'd like to have a Chespin for my second partner~ I shall name him Chester!~ n.n
It took forever, but finally found a sprite to use for Chespin woo!
kINpctA.png
There's also one for Froakie and Fennekin if anyone is wanting to use them :) What makes you think of Chespin as being so cute, though? I agree that he's utterly adorable, but I'd love to hear your reasoning!

Melody

Banned
Years
It took forever, but finally found a sprite to use for Chespin woo!
kINpctA.png
There's also one for Froakie and Fennekin if anyone is wanting to use them :) What makes you think of Chespin as being so cute, though? I agree that he's utterly adorable, but I'd love to hear your reasoning!

I can't explain it yet. He just looks so ever loving adorable~ *squee*
Most grass types in the starter department don't happen to be very cute imo. So seeing a grass type I wouldn't die if seen with in my girliest is nice~

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Name: TwilightBlade
Two cute Pokemon: Mareep and Whimsicott
Partner Pokemon: Arcelia the Whimsicott (♀)

I really adore Pokemon that are fluffy and that have beady lil' eyes, delicate lil' paws, and possibly an awesome tail! So Vulpix, Eevee, Mareep, and Delcatty are some of the cutest Pokemon ever to me. Whimsicott is also so bouncy and round. I love its curled horns too. I could glomp them all day long. :3

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Most grass types in the starter department don't happen to be very cute imo. So seeing a grass type I wouldn't die if seen with in my girliest is nice~
He certainly does look adorable! I think it's the eyes and mouth personally, they're so cheeky yet enticing. Although there's plenty of cute Grass types! I guess you're referring mostly to starters, so I raise you this picture:

chikorita.gif

Ready to take that back? ;D

Name: TwilightBlade
Two cute Pokemon: Mareep and Whimsicott
Partner Pokemon: Arcelia the Whimsicott (♀)

I really adore Pokemon that are fluffy and that have beady lil' eyes, delicate lil' paws, and possibly an awesome tail! So Vulpix, Eevee, Mareep, and Delcatty are some of the cutest Pokemon ever to me. Whimsicott is also so bouncy and round. I love its curled horns too. I could glomp them all day long. :3
Hey slab, welcome to the club ♥ I can tell you really have a thing for big fluffy things! They'd just be so warm and huggable eee; but I think Mareep would be a pain to have as a partner, you'd get electric shocks whenever you went near her :( What made you choose Whimsicott as your partner instead of Mareep?

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
Years
I would like to join this club please

Name: Curtis Talli
two cute pokemon: Meowth and Emolga
Parter Pokemon: Talia the Emolga

I love cute pokemon because they are full of energy, fluffy and just want to pick them up to hug them.

The reason I choose Emolga instead of Meowth is I find it cuter after seeing it in that Anime ep, spamming Attact just to get the other pokemons apples.

if I have forgotten something please tell me.

Olli

Years
I'll have to disagree with you there ;p While I admit that I find Chespin to be the cutest of all the Grass starters, and Chikorita is pretty much self-given, Treecko is the only one of them that I don't actually see as a cute Pokemon in some way. His design mostly call for some tough, laid-back type of Pokemon, which is further shown in the anime to be the type of personality they went with, however there he isn't very social either.

I can't say much about Bulbasaur, but there's just something about those eyes. I also like how loyal and helpful it was in the anime, both to Ash and to all of his Pokemon, but I guess that doesn't really add that much to the cute department. Turtwig however, while its design may be pretty 'eh', it's just always seemed like such a cheerful Pokemon to me. It may be because in most of the art I see of Turtwig, it's always smiling, but it just generally seems like it's a very passionate Pokemon, and that's just what I find cute about it.

But then again, most starters are designed towards being cute, since it's supposed to be their baby stage. Some of them may differ from this pattern, like Treecko, but they're mostly supposed to be cute Pokemon :D

The reason I choose Emolga instead of Meowth is I find it cuter after seeing it in that Anime ep, spamming Attact just to get the other pokemons apples.
Emolga is definitely a cute Pokemon, but to me, that personality made it seem less cute to me. With a design like that, I thought it'd make for a cheerful and sweet Pokemon, but instead we get a sneaky and mischievous little bugger. It didn't make me like the character less, because a Pokemon with that kind of personality is just a must, but abusing its cuteness to get what it want, just made it seem less cute to me :/ But to each their own, it's still cute regardless :)

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Name: Meganium90
Two cute Pokemon: Chikorita & Cyndaquil
Partner Pokemon: Chikorita, obv!

I can't even decide who to choose as a cute Pokemon. The majority of them are all adorable. The starters, the Eeveelutions including Eevee, and many others I can't even name. I chose Chikorita because it's the most cutest grass-type ever, alongside Chespin because Chespin is simply adorable.

Echoing on the others who said Pachirisu is cute. I mean, I've seen the anime a few times, and Pachirisu is like....omg I just wanna touch its cheeks! (I don't care if I get shocked xD).

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
The club is up!!! YAAAAAAAAAY!! :D <3
Definitely joining this club ;)

Name: Avishka
Two cute Pokemon: Charmander and Growlithe
Partner Pokemon: Growlithe

I love cute Pokemon! There are so many cute Pokemon and it was very hard for me to pick a partner Pokemon. All the cute Pokemons have big eyes, small paws and mouth and they are small and chubby :D

Thank god! Pachy added the club userbar in her sig :)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I would like to join this club please

Name: Curtis Talli
two cute pokemon: Meowth and Emolga
Parter Pokemon: Talia the Emolga

I love cute pokemon because they are full of energy, fluffy and just want to pick them up to hug them.

if I have forgotten something please tell me.
Hi, welcome to the club! :D I agree with you about Emolga, in the anime she can be absolutely adorable oh gosh. But when she's showing her true character she's a bit of a mean Pokémon to be honest, I'm not her biggest fan! What is it that you find cute about her and Meowth? :)

But then again, most starters are designed towards being cute, since it's supposed to be their baby stage. Some of them may differ from this pattern, like Treecko, but they're mostly supposed to be cute Pokemon :D
I'd say that's certainly true! They always seem to go either for the "cute cuddly partner" route, or the "fierce loyal companion" route, but definitely more-so for the former. That being said, I can't think of a single starter Pokémon that doesn't look cute in the right light (perhaps Snivy? She's too stuck-up to be cute ;D), but perhaps I just have very low standards haha. As for Treecko, I definitely think he's a cutie, it's mainly his mannerisms and his opinion of himself - it's really cute to see how determined he is!

Pachirisu is definitely a cute Pokemon, but to me, that personality made it seem less cute to me. With a design like that, I thought it'd make for a cheerful and sweet Pokemon, but instead we get a sneaky and mischievous little bugger. It didn't make me like the character less, because a Pokemon with that kind of personality is just a must, but abusing its cuteness to get what it want, just made it seem less cute to me :/ But to each their own, it's still cute regardless :)
I'm confused whether you're talking about Dawn's Pachirisu or Iris' Emolga here! But as for Pachirisu, I think his mischievousness made him all the more cute. The first episode that Dawn tries to start training him and he's running all over the place like a crazy thing is utterly adorable, that whole scene just makes me go "OH MY GOD IT'S SO CUTE". It's just so cheeky and naughty and the look on his face just makes it such a cute moment, really sets the seen well for Pachirisu. :D

Name: Meganium90
Two cute Pokemon: Chikorita & Cyndaquil
Partner Pokemon: Chikorita, obv!

I can't even decide who to choose as a cute Pokemon. The majority of them are all adorable. The starters, the Eeveelutions including Eevee, and many others I can't even name. I chose Chikorita because it's the most cutest grass-type ever, alongside Chespin because Chespin is simply adorable.

Echoing on the others who said Pachirisu is cute. I mean, I've seen the anime a few times, and Pachirisu is like....omg I just wanna touch its cheeks! (I don't care if I get shocked xD).
Hola Amigo, welcome to the club! What is it you find so cute about Chikorita and Cyndaquil? Cyndaquil is pretty obvious, he's probably one of my Top 3 all-time cutest Pokémon, but what do you find so cute about Chikorita? I'm aware that I said it's a cute Pokémon further up the page, but that was mostly just trying to prove a point paha, honestly I don't think he's that cute at all! I'd love to hear why you do? :D

The club is up!!! YAAAAAAAAAY!! :D <3
Definitely joining this club ;)

Name: Avishka
Two cute Pokemon: Charmander and Growlithe
Partner Pokemon: Growlithe

I love cute Pokemon! There are so many cute Pokemon and it was very hard for me to pick a partner Pokemon. All the cute Pokemons have big eyes, small paws and mouth and they are small and chubby :D
Hi Avishka, welcome to the club! I agree that there's countless cute Pokémon, but we just need to find them all. :D What is it you find so cute about Charmander and Growlithe? I absolutely love the whole "big eyes, small paws and chubby body" factor that seems to apply to finding things cute, this is pretty much the definition of Sandshrew. ;D But I think that definition is somewhat accurate too, if you look at our list of cute Pokémon now it definitely is a running theme!

Thank god! Pachy added the club userbar in her sig :)
Everyone should do this, js ;D

Melody

Banned
Years
I'm confused whether you're talking about Dawn's Pachirisu or Iris' Emolga here! But as for Pachirisu, I think his mischievousness made him all the more cute. The first episode that Dawn tries to start training him and he's running all over the place like a crazy thing is utterly adorable, that whole scene just makes me go "OH MY GOD IT'S SO CUTE". It's just so cheeky and naughty and the look on his face just makes it such a cute moment, really sets the seen well for Pachirisu. :D

Everyone should do this, js ;D

Oh my god yes. That scene in the first episode with Pachirisu being trained was hilarious, and definitely one of Pachirisu's cutest moments~

Anyways, I put the userbar in because I had a few extra unused pixels in my siggy, and overhauling it was fun too~ I even updated my profile~ Now it's all prettier than before♥~

I think we should have more userbars and/or sprites and/or icons of all sizes so that we can accommodate just about any spare space you might have in your signature area. :3

A good idea would be to use one of the tiny sprites of your partner pokemon and put it in your signature and link it here with a url and label it with text or title tag if you're going minimalistic or don't have much space to add to your signature. :3

Olli

Years
/facepalm

I don't know how I got the two mixed up, but yeah, everything I said applies to Emolga. I definitely do think Pachirisu is cute though, but I can't say much for its anime personality, since I didn't watch that much of the Sinnoh seasons. All I really know is that it loves puffins to death.

On the topic of starters, I completely forgot about Snivy. I agree that it doesn't reallyy appear to have any cute characteristics, and Ash's Snivy is a bit of a snob. I just never really liked it :(

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
AlexOzzyCake said:
Hola Amigo, welcome to the club! What is it you find so cute about Chikorita and Cyndaquil? Cyndaquil is pretty obvious, he's probably one of my Top 3 all-time cutest Pokémon, but what do you find so cute about Chikorita? I'm aware that I said it's a cute Pokémon further up the page, but that was mostly just trying to prove a point paha, honestly I don't think he's that cute at all! I'd love to hear why you do? :D

Chikorita is cute, because when it wants to be tough, it will act tough, but in a cute and adorable way. I love its red eyes on how they become enlarged when it's happy, and I just wanna hug it and cry with it whenever it cries.

One of the reasons why I like Chikorita:
tumblr_ml5fsnZ8nI1qzbf39o1_400.jpg

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
Years
Hi, welcome to the club! :D I agree with you about Emolga, in the anime she can be absolutely adorable oh gosh. But when she's showing her true character she's a bit of a mean Pokémon to be honest, I'm not her biggest fan! What is it that you find cute about her and Meowth? :)

Oh sorry the reason I find meowth cute is the stuff he does in some of the anime eps I find cute, in one ep I remember he dressed up as a Sunflora: A pokemon cos-playing as a pokemon is just cute.

As for emolga I answered that in my sign up post.

Cassiopeiia

Floating
Years
I'd like to join please!

Name: Cassiopeiia
Two cute Pokémon: Furret and Chimecho
Partner Pokémon: Plushie the Furret

I love cute Pokémon as well, but nearly all pokes can be really adorable so I had a very hard time picking only two.
(Actually I just wasted half an hour trying to decide, looking at pictures of cute Pokémon...)

I picked Furret as my partner Pokémon because it's one of my favourite Pokémon overall and one I've always wanted to have in real life extra extra much. It looks a little silly and confused to me, but at the same time it's also super-fluffy and has a cute little mouth. It's cute. ^-^

I wouldn't necessarily say Furret is the cutest Pokémon for me, because I also have a total crush on Gardevoir. I figured she's more of a elegant and beautiful kind of Pokémon though, she doesn't really belong here.

BlissyMKW

Rawr
Years
Name: KoboraX (But I perfer to be called Blissy)
Two cute Pokemon: Pichu and Furret
Partner Pokemon: Petal the Chikorita

Cute pokemon are super special awesome, and to me kinda drives me away from all the really powerful overused things, and it's nice getting away from that, especially with something like Chikorita.

Anyway, since I'm on the subject of Chikorita, I should get into why I picked it as my partner Pokemon. Even though I always used Totodile back when I had my old Silver Version as a kid, Chikorita has honestly been my favorite thing ever in terms of cuteness in a Pokemon. It's super awesome, I love it's cute red eyes, and it's just so kawii, and I really wish I had myself one of those Chikorita plushies and...well, let me just go to the point before I go ramble for 9001 hours. Chikorita, cutest thing ever in my opinion, but Furret is a close second and is also one of my favorite Pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back