• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

F O R S A K E N ― [M] [OOC]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Hey, I was born in Salem!

Anyways, your Human is accepted. I love that character already! She should certainly make this RP interesting, as your characters always do!

NightOfRemorse

my anxieties have anxieties
Years
Really? Haha, that's pretty cool!

And thanks! Should I post in the IC thread now, or is there something PinkSapphire needs to do first? Considering the Angel sign-ups have to tie in with Human sign-ups and all.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Really? Haha, that's pretty cool!

And thanks! Should I post in the IC thread now, or is there something PinkSapphire needs to do first? Considering the Angel sign-ups have to tie in with Human sign-ups and all.
Humans post first, so you post and then she can.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Id like to be a human, but I don't have an angel, anyone up for that, or shall I be one of those without an angel. I don't mind. Heres my SU anyways.

Name: (First, Middle, and Last) Nathan Lee Ward
Nickname: (Names your character has been called in the past or is still called) Nath
Sex: (Male or Female)male

Occupation: (Job. If none - or too young - simply put "N/A") works at the dog shelter doing voluntary work.
Hobbies: (What he/she enjoys doing with free time) writing books
Disorders: (If he/she has any illnesses, diseases, or disorders, list them here.) can't stay in a moving vehicle for more than 20 minutes (motion sickness)
Quirks: (Peculiar traits, can be good or bad) writing, and keeping people happy,
Likes: (Things he/she enjoys) seeing people smile, doughnuts, making up phrases to be used to cheer people up. H has a fascination with vampires and werewolves
Dislikes: (Things he/she despises) bad people, blood, death.
Dreams: (His/her hopes and dreams) to become a doctor, and a writer in his spare time, but sometimes he gets stuck between both
Fears: (His/her greatest fears) His father, as he used to beat him and treat him badly, but always cared for his brother. His father once killed a man that trespassed into the house and lots of blood was shed while Nath watched, and his father threatened that if he doesn't smarten up, he would get the blade.

Appearance: (A written description is required, you may add a picture to help visualize the character further) Light blue hair, a usual young complexion but more 'cute' than 'hot' wears a black t-shirt and yellow body warmer along with blue chinos and white trainers.

Personality: (How your character thinks, acts, and feels; this one is self-explanatory) Prefers to think of life as one big misunderstanding, and thinks that there is more to life than just living and dying. He wants peoples lives to live for longer, and he wants to discover how to save people from dying, or bring the dead back to life. He is very willing to do so, that 80% of his free time is spent researching black magic and vampires, plus writing stories about what his dreams are, and thinks that every life has some meaning in it.

History: (Describe your character's life from their early memories to their current age. If he/she didn't already live in Seattle, you must explain why he/she moved there. Be sure to include all major events in his/her life, as your Angel will need this information to expand their own sign-up. Remember, your Angel has seen everything the Human has, and more) Nath used to live in England, but moved away with his mother to get as far away from his father and brother as possible. His mother died 4 months after living in Chicago, and after Nath was moved to Seattle and fostered by a single mother who was a social worker, who had a child named Alex. He treated Alex like his brother, until he passed away 2 years later. Soon after he thought his life was forsaken, as all the people he loved were dying or being hurt. His mother suffered dearly and became crazy, and was sent to an asylum. He then went and lived with a family of monks, who hated superstitious things such as vampires, and werewolves, so Nath had to hide his stories. School was no exception. It was his only time to get away and write his books, but people usually either laughed at him and called him 'a little boy who believes in vampires' or 'English posh' All of it enraged Nath but he never showed his emotions to anyone, he barely snapped. Two weeks have passed since he moved in with the monks.

Secret Code: (If you read it all, you'd know this.) Listen

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022
Sorry I disappeared guys. I was a bit busy with spring break.

It's fine, not worries at all my friend. I'm feeling the same way since I will be having exams and endless studying in a couple of weeks.

Lokiepie

ooh...Cake!
Years
Think most people are like that these days, I have like 7 deadlines in for the next two weeks then exams after that, so getting on to post has become near on impossible :P

Years
Sorry about not having posted but I too have been quite busy. I should hopefully get a post up tomorrow or the day after. I'd have done it earlier but I find this RP takes a little more thought than others.

Lokiepie

ooh...Cake!
Years
hey guys! I am gonna be a little inactive over the next few days..*cough * ok maybe weeks. but will try and get on I pinkie promise. However, Pie if you wanna nudge things along if you are bored of me holding ya back, feel free to god mode Mae :D

hope things are good with you guys!

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Man, I'm the only one who isn't busy with things. :/ (That's probs coz I have access to a computer every day and don't really do much work at home :D) I'm so lazy :P

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Crimson, just so you know, you can't really have a sign-up reviewed unless you already have a partner.

Hereto, it's been your turn for quite some time... Unless you posted and I missed it.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
-grunt- lol :( I got no friends though lol ah well. I guess I'll give tis rp a miss. (I really wanted to do this one.) Thanks anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back