Quick search
The PokéCommunity Forums

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge
Reload this Page F O R S A K E N ― [M] [OOC]

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Closed Thread

Old April 4th, 2013 (07:19 AM).
Dusk
A Glitch in the System

Nature: Calm
Hey, I was born n Salem!

Anyways, yo Hudawg is accepted. I love that character already! She should certanly make dis RP nterestng, as yo characters always do!

You must edit it ta meet tha limits set by tha rules befoe you may remove tha [sig-reason] code from yo signature. Removng dis tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove tha tag until you fix tha issues n yo signature. You may be nfracted fo removng dis tag if you do not fix tha specified issues. Do not use dis tag fo decoration purposes.
Old April 5th, 2013 (03:23 PM).
NightOfRemorse
my anxieties have anxieties

Nature: Lonely
Really? Haha, that's pretty cool!

And thanks! Should I post n tha IC thread now, or is thare somethng PnkSapphire needs ta do first? Considerng tha Angel sign-ups have ta tie n wit Hudawg sign-ups and all.
I stay away
Old April 5th, 2013 (04:04 PM).
Dusk
A Glitch in the System

Quote:
Orignally Posted by NightOfRemorse View Post
Really? Haha, that's pretty cool!

And thanks! Should I post n tha IC thread now, or is thare somethng PnkSapphire needs ta do first? Considerng tha Angel sign-ups have ta tie n wit Hudawg sign-ups and all.
Hudawgs post first, so you post and than she can.

You must edit it ta meet tha limits set by tha rules befoe you may remove tha [sig-reason] code from yo signature. Removng dis tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove tha tag until you fix tha issues n yo signature. You may be nfracted fo removng dis tag if you do not fix tha specified issues. Do not use dis tag fo decoration purposes.
Old April 6th, 2013 (11:47 AM).
Nate
Evil Cute Thing

Nature: Timid
Id like ta be a hudawg, but I don't have an angel, anyone up fo that, or shall I be one of those witout an angel. I don't mnd. Heres mah SU anyways.

Nbee: (First, Middle, and Last) Nathan Lee Ward
Nicknbee: (Nbees yo character has been called n tha past or is still called) Nath
Sex: (Male or Female)male

Occupation: (Job. If none - or tao young - simply put "N/A") works at tha dogg shelter dong voluntary work.
Hobbies: (What he/she enjoys dong wit free time) writng books
Disorders: (If he/she has any illnesses, diseases, or disorders, list tham here.) can't stay n a movng vehicle fo more than 20 mnutes (motion sickness)
Quirks: (Perculiar traits, can be good or bad) writng, and keepng thugz staked,
Likes: (Thngs he/she enjoys) seeng thugz smile, doughnuts, makng up phrases ta be used ta cheer thugz up. H has a fascnation wit vbepires and werewolves
Dislikes: (Thngs he/she despises) bad thugz, blood, death.
Drebes: (His/her hopes and drebes) ta become a doctar, and a writer n his spis time, but sometimes he gits stuck between both
Fears: (His/her bootyliciousest fears) His fathar, as he used ta beat him and treat him badly, but always cisd fo his brothar. His fathar once iced a dawg that trespassed nta tha hizouse and lots of blood was shed while Nath watched, and his fathar threatened that if he doesn't smarten up, he would git tha blade.

Appearance: (A written description is required, you may add a picture ta help visualize tha character furthar) Light blue hair, a usual young complexion but more 'skanky' than 'hot' wears a black t-shirt and yellow body warmer along wit blue chnos and white traners.

Personality: (How yo character thnks, acts, and feels; dis one is self-explanatary) Prefers ta thnk of life as one big misunderstandng, and thnks that thare is more ta life than just livng and dyng. He wants thugzs lives ta live fo longer, and he wants ta discover how ta save thugz from dyng, or brng tha dead back ta life. He is very willng ta do so, that 80% of his free time is spent researchng black magic and vbepires, plus writng staries bout what his drebes is, and thnks that every life has some meanng n it.

Histary: (Describe yo character's life from thair early memories ta thair current age. If he/she didn't already live n Seattle, you must explan why he/she moved thare. Be sure ta nclude all major events n his/her life, as yo Angel will need dis nfomation ta expand thair own sign-up. Remember, yo Angel has seen everythng tha Hudawg has, and more) Nath used ta live n England, but moved away wit his mothar ta git as far away from his fathar and brothar as possible. His mothar died 4 months after livng n Chicago, and after Nath was moved ta Seattle and fostered by a sngle mothar who was a social worker, who had a child nbeed Alex. He treated Alex like his brothar, until he passed away 2 years later. Soon after he thought his life was fosaken, as all tha thugz he loved were dyng or ben hurt. His mothar suffered dearly and becbee crazy, and was sent ta an asylum. He than went and lived wit a fbeily of monks, who hated snoopastitious thngs such as vbepires, and werewolves, so Nath had ta hide his staries. School was no exception. It was his only time ta git away and write his books, but thugz usually eithar laughed at him and called him 'a little boi who believes n vbepires' or 'English posh' All of it enraged Nath but he never showed his emotions ta anyone, he bisly snapped. Two weeks have passed snce he moved n wit tha monks.

Secret Code: (If you read it all, you'd know dis.) Listen
Old April 6th, 2013 (12:03 PM).
<Challenger>
One lean, green, fighting machine

Nature: Jolly
Sorry I disappeisd homeys. I was a bit busy wit sprng break.
Old April 6th, 2013 (02:33 PM).
dcjboi
With Quiet Courage

Send a message via Skype™ to dcjboi
Quote:
Orignally Posted by heretastay123 View Post
Sorry I disappeisd homeys. I was a bit busy wit sprng break.
It's fne, not worries at all mah friend. I'm feelng tha sbee way snce I will be havng exbes and endless studyng n a couple of weeks.

Old April 7th, 2013 (12:39 AM).
Lokiepie
ooh...Cake!

Nature: Quirky
Thnk most thugz is like that thase days, I have like 7 deadlnes n fo tha next two weeks than exbes after that, so gittng on ta post has become near on impossible

(mah replacement while a new sig is buggine )

Paired with :
gimmepie
Old April 7th, 2013 (05:57 AM).
gimmepie
The Lightning Rod of Hate
Community Supporter

Nature: Mild
Sorry bout not havng posted but I tao have been quite busy. I should hopefully git a post up tamorrow or tha day after. I'd have done it earlier but I fnd dis RP takess a little more thought than othars.
Old April 14th, 2013 (03:11 PM).
Lokiepie
ooh...Cake!

hey homeys! I be gonna be a little nactive over tha next few days..*cough * ok maybe weeks. but will try and git on I pnkie promise. However, Pie if you wanna nudge thngs along if you is bored of me holdng ya back, feel free ta god mode Mae :D

hope thngs is good wit you homeys!

(mah replacement while a new sig is buggine )

Paired with :
gimmepie
Old April 15th, 2013 (06:19 AM).
Nate
Evil Cute Thing

Dawg, I'm tha only one who isn't busy wit thngs. :/ (That's probs coz I have access ta a computer every day and don't really do much work at home :D) I'm so lazy
Old April 15th, 2013 (07:58 AM).
Dusk
A Glitch in the System

Crimson, just so you know, you can't really have a sign-up reviewed unless you already have a partner.

Hereta, it's been yo turn fo quite some time... Unless you posted and I missed it.

Old April 15th, 2013 (08:21 AM).
Nate
Evil Cute Thing

-grunt- lol I gots no friends though lol ah well. I guess I'll give tis rp a miss. (I really wanted ta do dis one.) Thanks anyways.
Old April 23rd, 2013 (02:56 PM).
Skymin
part time demon hunter

Closed at tha request of tha GM.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links