The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > The PokéCommunity Archives > ARCHIVED: Battle Center > In-Game Team Help

Notices

In-Game Team Help Can't defeat the Elite Four with your current team? Need help improving your Battle Subway team? This is the place for team help concerning in-game and casual play. Teams focused on the more competitive aspect of Pokémon must be posted in the Competitive Team Help sub-forum.

Old April 16th, 2013, 09:03 AM
SovietFlyZilla
Unhatched Egg

Hi guys, ive built a team to use in the battle subway. So far I have beaten all the normal trains with my team but am having trouble with the super trains. Any suggestion to my team. Just have to say that i have no access to other system or any other games also no access to the dream world. So i will only be using pokemon and items found in the pokemon black game.

Tyranitar - Careful - Choice Scarf - 252 Hp, 76 Atk, 180 Spd
Earthquake
Brick Break
Crunch
Stone Edge

Slowbro - Quiet - Sitrus Berry - 244 Hp, 156 SpAtk, 108 SpDef
Scald
Psychic
Slack off
Trick room - somtimes switched with Light Screen

Chandelure - Modest - Life Orb - 72 Hp, 252 SpAtk, 184 Spd
Substitute
Flamethrower
Shadow Ball
Pain Split

I have only been using Tyranitar, Chandelure and Slowbro for the single train and use my Metagross on the double train. I would mix and match when on the multi train.

Metagross - Adamant - Leftovers - 252 Hp, 252 Atk, 4 Def
Meteor Mash
Hammer Arm
Bullet Punch
Explosion

These four pokemon have been great so far but I would like some help to add some changed to challenge the super trains.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links