Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Fifth Generation
Notices

Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, and then return two years later in Black2 & White2.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old April 13th, 2013, 05:26 PM
Yusshin
♪ Yggdrasil ♪

Nature: Brave
Quote:
Originally Posted by synerjee View Post
My only shiny was a shiny Audino in Black 2. I was just going about on one of my normal mass Audino hunting sessions when suddenly PURPLEAUDINOMGOMGOMG. <3
inorite, I love my Shiny Nanmeouie !

Also, what happens if you find a Shiny in a Double Wild Battle? You're screwed, right lol since you can't catch Pokemon in a Double Battle.

Polaret | Fourette | Ecuret | Axew | Zorua | Nanette [Shiny]
"My scar makes me sassy, child!"
The Big Bang Theory Fan Club - Click To Join!
The French Club
Old April 15th, 2013, 03:24 AM
CM Ryder
Raimei no Yusha

Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yusshin View Post
Also, what happens if you find a Shiny in a Double Wild Battle? You're screwed, right lol since you can't catch Pokemon in a Double Battle.
You can. You just have to defeat the non-shiny Pokémon, then you're free to catch the shiny.
Old April 16th, 2013, 11:06 AM
TheLaserLuke
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Mild
Does anyone have a shiny Growlithe they are looking to trade?
This signature has been disabled.
Much too big. Scrollbar appears both on slim and extended widths.
Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old April 16th, 2013, 11:32 AM
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLaserLuke View Post
Does anyone have a shiny Growlithe they are looking to trade?
Someone in the Trade Corner might have one. I personally have only two of my own from the wild, those being Nincada and Audino. Everything else of mine is Event or Trade, and no Growlithe.

Cyclone
"Y'know...my Emolga really wants to shock your Dedenne."

Cyclone. FC: 5327-1949-9511. Safari: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Horrible battler. I take requests! Looking ahead to SSB3D for even more fun!

Pokémon Black National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012. My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada (Hoenn) is now in Kalos for trade offers.

Old April 16th, 2013, 12:00 PM
TheLaserLuke
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by CycloneGU View Post
Someone in the Trade Corner might have one. I personally have only two of my own from the wild, those being Nincada and Audino. Everything else of mine is Event or Trade, and no Growlithe.

Cyclone
Without cheats i have only caught/seen 4 shinies. A shiny geodude in silver, a shiny yanma in silver, a shiny ponyta in diamond, (i lost my diamond:/) and a Shiny pikachu in SS
Edit: Sorry I should read the first post... anyways I have not seen any shinies in black 2
This signature has been disabled.
Much too big. Scrollbar appears both on slim and extended widths.
Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.

Last edited by TheLaserLuke; April 16th, 2013 at 08:25 PM.
Old April 17th, 2013, 08:34 AM
Kitori
[ ICE QUEEN ]
Community Supporter Tier 5

Nature: Sassy
I've caught 3 non-programmed shinies so far in white 2! My first two were amoonguss and lunatone which I weren't too thrilled about... but I just got absol and it makes up for two not exciting (for me, sorry if you like them!) shinies as it's one of my favorite pokemon. ^___^;

Spoiler:

Let the storm rage on....
The cold never bothered me anyway.

[ TRADE THREAD | FRIEND CODE | TWITTER | CHALLENGE | PAIR♥]

Old April 18th, 2013, 04:14 PM
Magnetic
Underground Trainer

I've been playing Pokemon since Red/Blue and I don't think I've ever found one shiny haha. The only ones I've ever had were traded/made for me.

So nope, nothing in W2/B2
Old April 19th, 2013, 09:16 AM
Ledgetheorc
Pokemon Researcher

Nature: Docile
First and only Shiny ever caught, Pokemon White: Krokorok. It's stats were pretty garbage though, so somewhat depressing. I just happened to stumble upon this sucker in Relic Castle while doing the storyline. xD
Old April 19th, 2013, 01:38 PM
Nicktaco
Hot Sensation

I got a shiny gible (the programmed one)
Old April 19th, 2013, 08:51 PM
SoulSilver10112
George the Poliwag

In Black 2 and White 2, I have not run into any shinies, but in Black 2, I traded for both a shiny Audino and a shiny Pawinard, both female.
Soulsilver FC: 0562 4179 9801
Black 2 FC: 3526 0102 7313

Challenges:
Heartgold Nuzlocke: Completed!
Pearl Nuzlocke: Completed!
Heartgold Gender Discrimination Challenge: Completed!
Old April 22nd, 2013, 04:49 AM
ilias_

Nature: Calm
I have never run into a shiny Pokemon before! I am trying to defeat the Black Tower so I'll get that shiny Gible but it is too hard! haha
3DS Friend Code: 2595 0605 8229

Friend Safari:
Type: Fire.
Pokémon: Slugma, Magmar & Braixen.
Old May 15th, 2013, 10:16 AM
Ventrus_Howl
That guy who once knew

Location: The shadow demionsion in Realm X next to realm 33 but realm X for life
Still havent found any myself i hope i can soon i really want a Shiny Haxorus
A fate forged in steel
Old May 15th, 2013, 03:54 PM
hiff8
Gotta Derp em all

I'm attempting to breed for a shiny Tyname/ Elektross, mainly cause his sprite looks all green and...I like...green. But I'm not sure I'm ready for this, I mean how long is it supposed to take? I have a German ditto and that's what I'm Mussaduaing with but I've gone through like 4 boxes and still nothing...
My friend code for Y/3ds: 3222-6867-7895
Old May 15th, 2013, 06:27 PM
Nusdogg
6IV Shiny Master

Nature: Timid
How do you know if they're shiny or not? I've encounter one type of Pokemon in different color at different times, and I don't know if it was Shiny or not. Is there suppose to be a shiny thingy around them when they pop up like the red Gyrados in Silver Edition in GBC?

Pokemon X FC: 2165-5624-7911
Fighting Type Safari: Meditite, Pancham, Tyrogue

Pokemon Y FC: 0662-4446-7471
Fairy Type Safari: Kirlia, Floette, Swirlix
Old May 17th, 2013, 12:01 PM
hiff8
Gotta Derp em all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ventrus_Howl View Post
Still havent found any myself i hope i can soon i really want a Shiny Haxorus
There's a scripted one you get when you fill the unova dex
Old May 18th, 2013, 07:25 AM
hiff8
Gotta Derp em all

Got it, I hatched the shiny Tynamo, and I have few things to say about the hatching process
  • Was It Idiotic: Oh yeah, probably the biggest time waster in the history of people
  • Did the Musada effect make it fast and easy: Absolutely not, I must've filled up 50 boxes with Tynamo before I hatched a shiny
  • Would you do it again?: Not if you payed me.
  • Was it worth it?: You bet your arse it was. I mean look at this!
Old May 18th, 2013, 08:32 AM
MIAU
Community Supporter

Nature: Quiet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nusdogg View Post
How do you know if they're shiny or not? I've encounter one type of Pokemon in different color at different times, and I don't know if it was Shiny or not. Is there suppose to be a shiny thingy around them when they pop up like the red Gyrados in Silver Edition in GBC?
Yes, there's a sparkling animation and a sound effect when the Pokemon appears. Now, maybe the Pokemon you're talking about is Frillish or Jellicent, where males are different colored than females? Or Deerling, where the color changes depending on the season?
Old May 18th, 2013, 10:57 AM
Santanabanana
Unhatched Egg

I'm willing to trade any legendary for either a Darkrai or a shiny.:/ I've never seen a shiny yet-.- and I've tried. I've played Diamond then SS then Fire Red then Diamond again then Black then black 2
Old May 20th, 2013, 11:04 AM
Akatsuki Ten
As It Is

Been on a shiny scavenger hunt and so far I've gotten
•Audino
•Ampharos
•Gliscor
•Unfezant
•Haxorus (Completing Dex)
•Gabite (Battle Tower)

Just been roaming, looking for any shiny Pokemon. Hoping to find either Boldore or Eelektrik/Tynamo.
Old May 22nd, 2013, 12:53 AM
B-Rabbitt
On Darkened Wings He Fell

Nature: Gentle
I'm just going through my W2 now so ill keep my eye out for them!
Only Shinies I've ever caught was way back on Pokemon Gold i caught a shiny Growlithe
and on pokemon Black i caught 2 shinies a shiny Patrat and a shiny Litwick
I dont have the game anymore so i cant transfer
Old May 22nd, 2013, 05:59 AM
kirbasaur
Human-Ivasaur hybrid

Nature: Hasty
i'm not sure which one of my shinys is my first......but i think a pink wooper in firered/than a diglett/and a natu

i had to restart the game though.......good think a transferred them to soul silver!
Old May 22nd, 2013, 11:32 AM
hiff8
Gotta Derp em all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akatsuki Ten View Post
Been on a shiny scavenger hunt and so far I've gotten
•Audino
•Ampharos
•Gliscor
•Unfezant
•Haxorus (Completing Dex)
•Gabite (Battle Tower)

Just been roaming, looking for any shiny Pokemon. Hoping to find either Boldore or Eelektrik/Tynamo.
Just been roaming

Just been roaming

Just been roaming!!!

You sir, are by far the luckiest person in the world. 5 Shinies, and he's "Just been roaming" that's like winning the lottery and then getting struck by lightning and then the ticket get super charges it making it worth double, are you sure they're shiny do they have the red star and the glittering animation?
Old May 22nd, 2013, 03:03 PM
Akatsuki Ten
As It Is

Lol, yes they are all shiny, I can confirm this. I just go to random areas and run around. I've been through at least 300 battles in just one day. I'm not even looking for anything specific, just looking for whatever I can find!
Old May 22nd, 2013, 09:59 PM
MIAU
Community Supporter

Nature: Quiet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akatsuki Ten View Post
Lol, yes they are all shiny, I can confirm this. I just go to random areas and run around. I've been through at least 300 battles in just one day. I'm not even looking for anything specific, just looking for whatever I can find!
By any chance, do you have the Shiny Charm from Prof. Juniper? Still, that's pretty good, I know shiny hunters spend a lot of time hunting, how much time did it take you to find all those shinies?
Old May 22nd, 2013, 11:25 PM
Fiery Dash

I got my first shiny Herdier on Route 1.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links