• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi!

Years
  • Seen Jun 2, 2014
This is a nice forum indeed, I really hope you'll enjoy your time here. Where would you like to hangout? Theres lots of places to go. Current Gen gaming, Black and White, X and Y forums, almost everything about pokemon, we got here.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Hi there, Mary! Welcome aboard. :D

Great to see you're a fan of the forum, and Pokemon in general. :) It's a pleasure to meet you, and well, Dradier summed everything up about here. There's LOADS of things to do here, and you can discuss almost anything here. Like the games, the anime, the TCG, and more!

Don't hesitate to contact the staff in bold if you have any questions, alright! Nice to see you here, and have fun!

Shadowraze

ur mum
Years
Hello there MaryW!

Since you are new you should read the rules so you won't get in trouble. (But most of the time you wont)
There are many great places around here for example the forum games forum is a fun forum to be into. Joining clubs is great too! :3 Also you can play some of our Pokemon Hacks here! If you want to go to the Emulation forum. And if you want to talk don't be shy to VM me, I won't bite at all. :3

If you have any questions regarding the forum you can ask our dear staff members via VM/PM.

Anyways, Welcome to PC and have a nice stay here! :)

Back