• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Just Introducing Myself :)

Years
Hi, I am CrunchBuggy. Whatever you would like to call me is fine. I am male. I love downloading new ROM hacks, Pokemon or not. I am a huge Nintendo fan and I hope I have a good time at PC. My favorite Pokemon is Heracross. I also love Kingdra, Houndoom, and Chikorita. I am a big Haydunn and Shofu fan. I also like Datai and NickMatt07.(Even though Nick never makes videos anymore, lol.)
Anyways, I hope I can get a warm welcome and I hope everyone has a great time!

Shadowraze

ur mum
Years
Hello there CrunchBuggy! Nice username you got there! :)

Oh so you play Rom Hacks? Cool, I'm a Rom Hacker just for you to know so I guess you know the place to get them already but I'm gonna say them anyway. You can download hacks in their specific threads in either the Hacks Showcase, Progressing Hacks, and Sideshow Hacks forum. And as a new member of Pokecommunity you should definitely read the rules. Also join some Pokemon Clubs I'm sure you'll make friends while you're doing so. And if you want to have a chat with me don't be shy to VM me, I won't bite at all. :3

If you have any questions regarding the forum you can ask any of our fellow staff members via VM/PM.

Anyways, Welcome and have a nice stay here on Pokecommunity! :)

Years
Hi Buggy! I'll stick to calling you that since it's a pretty adorable nickname. :3 Welcome to the forum!

Well, you'll find that PC is pretty big and a popular spot for hackers! That's one of the things that made us such a huge forum years back. Without hacks I'd probably have not found this place until a while later, and that's true for lots of other members too. Only recently did I find out that Mario hacks and others existed though.. I am ashaaamed. Mostly I've just only known about the Pokemon ones!

Don't worry though, you'll have a great time here so long as you don't go around breaking the rules left and right, aha. They're not very complicated though, but should definitely be read even if you think you understand what is and isn't allowed since there are pretty big rules here that can't be missed, like the 30-day revival rule.

By the way, you are awesome for liking Chikorita. Like, honestly, we should be friends. She's probably the weakest of the starters but also the cutest in my opinion. I picked it in Crystal and later HeartGold.. was a huge pain in the behind but so worth it. Always had a hard time evolving mine, though. Seems like you'll be settling in quite well here, too - your introduction was wonderful! Keep on posting and may you become an active member soon in the future! :D

Need any help with the forum? No problem, just send me or another staff member a private message! Have fun!

Back