The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio > Progressing Hacks

Notices

Progressing Hacks The forum for submitting your hack in production. Everyone's welcome, and you may come and find a hack that's starting out or make your own hack. For Pokémon/non-Pokémon hacks.

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old April 7th, 2013, 03:24 AM
KnightlyGamer
Unhatched Egg

Advertise here
Have yet to play Dark Rising 1 but I'm still glad a number 2 is coming. From what I've seen of Dark Rising it's awesome and I can't wait to get to it! Best of luck!
Old April 8th, 2013, 12:28 PM
rajvir
Pokemon Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clothninja View Post
Dang bro the whole community should be mad at u. I know i would be.
Darkrisinggirl said she aint posting dark rising 2 on here no more when she finish it cause she going back to hacking for fun instead of tryin to make it perfect on here like everybody wants it to be. said yall take hacking too serious on this website like its a life money making goal lol. Im glad i know her personally cause i feel sorry for yall. u saw them screenshots of it? game gonna be amazing. we gonna be over here playin the heck of it while Yall aint gonna know wat happens next in the story lol. if i feel nice tho bro imma post a youtube lets play of it cause yall aint gonna be able to play it. dang yall losing out...she aint signing on the community no more. guess the ppl who loved the first one wont get to play the next one like we are over here. now all of the ppl who loved the hack on the community gonna miss out. not me tho!
I am really hoping you are joking though if it does happen the only one who can blame themselves are those who were in the arguing against her.
Old April 9th, 2013, 11:22 PM
MExile

Well glad to see Dark Rising 2 seems to be coming along nicely, its a shame the music creator left but I'm sure the game will still be as great if not better then the first one eagerly awaiting and ready for beta testing should there be one
Old April 9th, 2013, 11:52 PM
floydjerk123
Unhatched Egg

yes! DR2 is coming . make it awesome
Old April 10th, 2013, 10:35 PM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
You know guys it might be feel offended to some people but it does not hurt me whether the hack has any music at all because I always play any hack with my sounds and music off.
Old April 11th, 2013, 12:17 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
You know guys it might be feel offended to some people but it does not hurt me whether the hack has any music at all because I always play any hack with my sounds and music off.
Now that's some disgrace to hacks that actually care to put some music in them... :/
The bit music is one of the best parts of Pokemon games and you don't want to hear it... That hurts...

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old April 11th, 2013, 10:57 PM
alienhunterx

I mentioned that I was not hurting anyone's feelings. The reason I mute the music and sound so that the game runs faster on my PC
Old April 12th, 2013, 07:02 AM
xGal
du bist n00b

Nature: Bold
Nice!!!
I'm waiting for that (:

Also, if you ever wanted to make a ROM hacking tool, click here: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=334348
Old April 12th, 2013, 09:41 AM
4thGenAce:D
I don't live by my name...

Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
Now that's some disgrace to hacks that actually care to put some music in them... :/
The bit music is one of the best parts of Pokemon games and you don't want to hear it... That hurts...
Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
I mentioned that I was not hurting anyone's feelings. The reason I mute the music and sound so that the game runs faster on my PC
Nah, Ash just wants to pick an argument with ya I think (PEACE :D)
Anyways, how much does will this music creator issue slow the process for a release?

Finished playing more than 45+ hacked and official Pokemon games altogether. :D
I have never tried hacking.. But I have lots of kinda "wacky" ideas for some. *sigh*

"I don't live by my name, but at least I can exceed your expectations. "

I may make Youtube walkthroughs about some games, you could suggest. I just need the appropriate tools.

Follow me on Twitter: @WhatevaBlahBlah
Add me as a friend on Facebook: [email protected]
Old April 12th, 2013, 10:58 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thGenAce:D View Post
Nah, Ash just wants to pick an argument with ya I think (PEACE :D)
Nope, Ash just really likes 8bit/16bit music.

What I would like to see is DRG's comment on future of this hack as she did not say anything after Jill ended.

Old April 14th, 2013, 11:00 PM
MExile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
Nope, Ash just really likes 8bit/16bit music.

What I would like to see is DRG's comment on future of this hack as she did not say anything after Jill ended.
There is a message on her actual profile regarding it, don't know if you read it though
Old April 15th, 2013, 07:39 AM
Bix Nood

I love that Tornadus Chicken Forme sprite. Could you post it somewhere?
Old April 17th, 2013, 12:16 AM
Eren Jaeger
Pianoist

Nature: Serious
I wanna play the full game! keep it up! :D
Old April 17th, 2013, 12:43 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MExile View Post
There is a message on her actual profile regarding it, don't know if you read it though
Oh, now I see...
So just as I suspected...
It's most unfortunate but we have to live with it.

Old April 17th, 2013, 03:16 AM
Thorthelightningtrainer
Unhatched Egg

i played dark rising 1 and actually it was the best hack i ever played. although adriens castle was very hard i liked this game so much and i cant wait to see the next one!
Old April 17th, 2013, 07:27 AM
ominousacid95
Pokémon YouTube Version! :]

Nature: Jolly
This is looking epic! Good luck! Really looking forward to playing it :]
Old April 19th, 2013, 02:38 PM
OPSdoesLPs

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to OPSdoesLPs
Don't care for music, just gameplay, aslong as it's better than the first I'll be happy.

http://www.youtube.com/user/SacredFireNegro
Old May 5th, 2013, 07:26 AM
fbim0
Unhatched Egg

First of all, I really enjoyed your game
I have played some hacks and Dark Rising was one of my favourites(exept by the bugs )
But I have some questions/suggestions for the new game (If you wish some ) :
1) Is there e possibility that the pokemon can move at the begin of a battle (like in emerald / the editions after emerald)? That was something I really enjoyed in Pokemon Flora Sky and this makes the Game more alive I now you used Firered for your hack, but I don´t know where are the limits for you For example in Pokemon Light Platinum , the Pokemon doesn´t move and this is a emerald hack too.
2) I really liked that you have used the full potenial of the levels (last opponents have had pokemon lvl. 100) I hope you keep this up somehow, that was something your hack was special in Although there are voices that your game was too difficult XD I hope you will find a middleway
3) I don´t know if they was in in Dark Rising (I haven´t seen one so far) , but could you bring shinys of the new and old pokemon in your game?
4) This world championship you have talked about, can I imagine it like the battle frontier? That would be really cool
I hope you can answer me
P.s: Sry for my grammar mistakes but english is not my mother tongue XD
Old May 5th, 2013, 08:44 AM
jstolze

Quote:
Originally Posted by fbim0 View Post
I have played some hacks and Dark Rising was one of my favourites(exept by the bugs )
1) Is there e possibility that the pokemon can move at the begin of a battle (like in emerald / the editions after emerald)? That was something I really enjoyed in Pokemon Flora Sky and this makes the Game more alive I now you used Firered for your hack, but I don´t know where are the limits for you For example in Pokemon Light Platinum , the Pokemon doesn´t move and this is a emerald hack too.
2) I really liked that you have used the full potenial of the levels (last opponents have had pokemon lvl. 100) I hope you keep this up somehow, that was something your hack was special in Although there are voices that your game was too difficult XD I hope you will find a middleway
3) I don´t know if they was in in Dark Rising (I haven´t seen one so far) , but could you bring shinys of the new and old pokemon in your game?
4) This world championship you have talked about, can I imagine it like the battle frontier? That would be really cool
I hope you can answer me
Light Platinum was actually a hack of Ruby, not Emerald. That's why there weren't any movements in-battle.
Old May 5th, 2013, 11:53 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by fbim0 View Post
I hope you can answer me
Good suggestions but I am afraid she is away for a long time and might not reply you
Old May 5th, 2013, 11:58 PM
robin22gongon

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to robin22gongon
Can I ask if this is still continued? Because from what I know, DarkRisingGirl already left.
Old May 6th, 2013, 03:05 AM
Shadowraze
Love and Peace

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to Shadowraze
Quote:
Originally Posted by robin22gongon View Post
Can I ask if this is still continued? Because from what I know, DarkRisingGirl already left.
DR2 Is still being worked on. But, due to Agastya and DKHTP she left the foruma nd will just let her friends play it themselves and never share it to the community.

Though I don't know if she will really do that. :/
Old May 6th, 2013, 08:34 AM
dragonmaster2

I liked Dark Rising 1 so I think I will play this.
Old May 6th, 2013, 08:44 AM
Voltron
Unhatched Egg

This looks amazing!!!! I was disappointed while looking for download links!!!
Old May 6th, 2013, 09:20 AM
fbim0
Unhatched Egg

oh yeah, it´s ruby

Really? That´s a pity I hope she will be back soon and share it later

Here is probably not the rigth place, but I don´t know where I should begin to search or to ask XD Could you recommend me another cool rom to play? (How I said I really have enjoyed pokemon Flora sky (Pokemon moves at the begin,shinys, Battle Frontier in Main version), Ligth Platinum (great story, 12 gyms) and Dark Rising (Used all Pokemon lvls, great story, hard to play ) - and of course all of them have new generation pokemon in

If they aren´t some or elements I listed up aren´t in , no problem but i guess to ask is the best way to find it outXD
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here