• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

The Leave/Return Thread

Cid

Years
Hey Ninja Paladin. Cool username. Glad to see you come back, even though I don't really hang around the Pixel Art section that much, so I can't say I know you that well. Still, those sprites in your avatar look great! I assume that's just a glimpse of your work, but you did good on those, so keep it up.

Welcome back! Stick around this time.

Years
Not sure what I just read....

Anyway another returner, who usually lurked the Pixel Arts area with trainers and TCs.

Ninja Paladin! I remember that name somewhere!

Glad to see you came back, and even though I don't hang around Pixel Art a lot I know it's a fun section. Hope you stick around as an active member this time and I'll be looking forward to getting to know you again.

bradenm

Wheelie say find friends today
Years
I'm back. Haven't been on here since june 2011 !!! . But thought I'd give ROM hacking a go and maybe battling a few people who are up for it :D

Years
I'm back. Haven't been on here since june 2011 !!! . But thought I'd give ROM hacking a go and maybe battling a few people who are up for it :D

OH LOOK ANOTHER AUSSIE I MUST REPLY :O

Hi there Bradenm and welcome back!

You may not recognize me, but nice to see you returning after almost 2 years away from the community. A lot has changed, but we're still the same old PC you know. You might be interested in the Battle Center and Emulation sections here, and we also have a Pokemon Showdown battle simulator where you can battle fellow PC members. Definitely check it out.

But yeah, have a fun time and stick around this time. I'm always open for a VM if you need anything!

Years
  • Seen Jun 2, 2014
Hey guys, I'm now officially back to PC. I got all the game developing time of peace that I wanted. I actually released Alpha of my RMXP fangame, Pokemon Chaos Mind. Glad to be back.

bradenm

Wheelie say find friends today
Years
OH LOOK ANOTHER AUSSIE I MUST REPLY :O

Hi there Bradenm and welcome back!

You may not recognize me, but nice to see you returning after almost 2 years away from the community. A lot has changed, but we're still the same old PC you know. You might be interested in the Battle Center and Emulation sections here, and we also have a Pokemon Showdown battle simulator where you can battle fellow PC members. Definitely check it out.

But yeah, have a fun time and stick around this time. I'm always open for a VM if you need anything!

Haha cheers mate! You're from Sydney? I'm in Newcastle just up from you! Yeah I can see how different it is now. Pokemon Showdown eh? I'll look into it! Also.. what is VM? haha I have no clue.

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2018
Re-Introducing Myself

As some of you may know, my name is Goodbye, Farewell, and Amen ... Or GFA for short. I've been a member of the Pokecommunity for quite some time--I can't believe it's been five years! However I disappeared near the end of 2011 and have only recently made my return as my interest in Pokemon has been recently piqued yet again.

I've been playing Pokemon since the glory days, Pokemon Blue FTW, but I like all generations. I love spriting Pokemon and the Best Wishes saga has really gotten me pumped for the anime for the first time in a long time. I'm kind of sad that X & Y are going to be on 3DS as they look awesome but 1: It means no more beautifully official sprites and 2: I really don't have the money to buy one as I'll be heading off to college in the fall.

Kitori

[FONT=impact][COLOR=#000000][I][b] V A L K Y R I E
Years
Welcome back! I'm new here myself, but it's nice to see someone returning. I hope to be around here for a long time too. :3

I am also torn on the whole new 3D to pokemon... I love the sprite-based games and I'm kind of sad that they're going to 3D, we always had the battle-based gamecube/wii games to bring the pokemon into 3D... I'm sure I'll grow to love X and Y just as I love the other games in the series, though. ^_^ I wont let it get me too down.

It is hard to be a gamer when you're a poor college student! :[ I hope you'll be able to get a 3DS at some point? Unless you're not looking at getting one at all... I don't know, maybe a birthday/holiday gift? I got mine through trading in my DS Lite, some other games, and saving money from doing odd jobs like pet sitting.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Wow, five years. That's a looong time! I do indeed remember you, actually! I was probably the one that gave you an emblem when I was a mod back in 2011. My memories are so foggy I might be wrong lmao.

But anyways, if not. I'm still welcoming you back regardless. Welcome back! Pokemon seems to be one of the franchises that has the ability to leave and come back. It's really awesome. For X&Y, I'm saving up for mine, as I have plans to buy a 3DS and the game when it comes out. There's still time to start saving up, but of course it's all up to you. :)

Anyways, great to see ya back! Hopefully you stick around and have fun!

Dreg

Done after the GT.
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2016
Currently leaving PC for an undisclosed amount of time. I will be back eventually, but I don't know when. Some recent things have happened, and it's something personal that I don't wanna talk about. See you in the future sometime, ok?

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Currently leaving PC for an undisclosed amount of time. I will be back eventually, but I don't know when. Some recent things have happened, and it's something personal that I don't wanna talk about. See you in the future sometime, ok?

See you around Airbourne, get whatever personal issues out of the way and come back when you feel it's right. PC will be there when you return. See you on the flipside.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
Hello everyone, I've switched accounts (I thought I'd become more sonic-related, as my old name had nothing to do with it. Weird, but yeah). You may've known me as Lugia's Shadow, so if you added me as a friend on that, do as so here if possible (if I've mucked up my post, just tell me - still new).

Cid

Years
Hello everyone, I've switched accounts (I thought I'd become more sonic-related, as my old name had nothing to do with it. Weird, but yeah). You may've known me as Lugia's Shadow, so if you added me as a friend on that, do as so here if possible (if I've mucked up my post, just tell me - still new).
Sonic is awesome. Classic Sonic even moreso, especially after Sonic Generations came by and made us all love the blue blur in both his old and new gameplay styles. :D

I know you from CommDay 9 though so hey! Welcome to PC (I don't think I've welcomed you before, as Shadow Lugia back in the server or as Lugia's Shadow back in your old account), buddy. I hope you enjoy your brand new account and don't worry. Your post's fine.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
Hello guys! Ive switched accounts, I was known as Ultimate PKMN Trainer Red, but now im ExtremeGamer :3 So, if any mod is reading this, can you transfer my emblems to this account? Thanks and if some friend of mine is reading this make sure to befriend me in this account. :3

Shadowraze

ur mum
Years
Haha, everyone is switching accounts :3

Anyways, hi there guys this is Shadowraze previously known as tajaros. Oh and don't be shy to have a chat with me I won't bite :3

kthnxbai

ohHeyVaporeon.

You just can't shake me.
Years
I'm baaaaaack. ;)

I haven't been here in nearly a year. College, work, family... It all took over for a while and I had to disappear. I am now back and ready to roleplay again. ^^ It's been a while, and I used to be the type to start my own, but I think I'll just look to join one for now and see where that get's me. Baby steps. I am so incredibly happy to be back.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I'm baaaaaack. ;)

I haven't been here in nearly a year. College, work, family... It all took over for a while and I had to disappear. I am now back and ready to roleplay again. ^^ It's been a while, and I used to be the type to start my own, but I think I'll just look to join one for now and see where that get's me. Baby steps. I am so incredibly happy to be back.

I remember you! :3 Welcome back to PC. Yeah, guess I'll agree with ya there on roleplay. You may want to take some baby steps if you're looking towards joining some. Try one for now, and if you have time, go on ahead and join another. Just don't do 5 roleplays like I did in the past. That literally sucked my life slowly. xD

Hope you stick around this time! :)

Harvey_Create

Pokemon Apex Team Member
Years
  • Age 27
  • Iowa
  • Seen Jul 12, 2015
Harvey_Create

Well, havent really done much since my last post here!

Im Harvey!

I am still somewhat new. I am working on a game named Pokemon Apex, and was curious if any newbies or people in general wanted to come help me!

Shadowraze

ur mum
Years
Hello there Harvey_Create!

Welcome back to PC! Since you're back try to refresh your memories with the rules so you won't get in to any trouble. So you're making a game I like the name well good luck with it I hope to see the game soon.

If you have any questions regarding the forum you can ask any of our dear staff members via VM/PM.

Welcome Back! :)

Back