The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Fifth Generation

Notices

Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, and then return two years later in Black2 & White2.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old April 17th, 2013, 09:33 PM
Kitori
[ ICE QUEEN ]
Community Supporter Tier 5

Nature: Sassy
Humilau... because I would like to live there. xD It's so pretty on the water and everyone seems so care-free (other than the meinfoo lady who cant walk her own pokemon.)

Let the storm rage on....
The cold never bothered me anyway.

[ TRADE THREAD | FRIEND CODE | TWITTER | CHALLENGE | PAIR♥]

Old April 18th, 2013, 10:35 AM
Boilurn
Scald Pokémon

Nature: Mild
Nimbasa City has always been my favorite place in the Unova region. I love the facilities there, such as the Battle Subway, the Ferris wheel, the small court and big stadium. I love the new gym in the B2W2 version as well, especially the music!

Last edited by Boilurn; April 18th, 2013 at 10:37 AM. Reason: grammar errors
Old April 22nd, 2013, 05:07 AM
vaporeon7
My life would suck without you
Community Supporter

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to vaporeon7
I love Castelia City. It is such a big beautiful city, with great music and ice cream. It's a nice place to run around in, and you can see it as you run across Skyarrow Bridge.
Old April 22nd, 2013, 05:13 AM
Treetwig
Banned for being awesome

Nature: Jolly
Hmm I go for Nimbasa and Humilao because Nimbasa reminds me of circus and Humilao reminds me of summer
Old April 22nd, 2013, 06:34 AM
DragoniteGirl
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Quiet
Mine would be Nimbasa City, I find myself always hanging around there most of the time, and usually when I start up my save I'm there. I not only absolutely love the music that goes with it, I also tend to love going into the Stadiums and the Musical there too, and because it's closest to the Join Avenue, I go there alot, and my Avenue's on a pretty high level because of it.

But besides that, my second favorite would be Humilau City, mostly because of how upbeat it looks, and how pretty it is with the sun on it, and I personally like the water there too, and how there are houses on boards above it and yeah.
Old April 22nd, 2013, 06:53 AM
Captain Falcon
Gotta go fast

Nature: Lax
Driftveil city cause of the music
Old April 23rd, 2013, 09:34 AM
MetaRaptor
Unhatched Egg

Undella Town. It's just so...peaceful. Plus the best Champion of all time can be seen there. :3
Old April 23rd, 2013, 01:36 PM
MIAU
Community Supporter

Nature: Quiet
Hmm well there's the Ferris Wheel in Nimbasa, the Castelia Cones and Royal Unova in Castelia, the pretty emeralds (?) in Driftveil, Roxie's gym in Virbank, the Marine Tube and the adorable Frillish board in Humilau... But I'll settle for White/White 2 Opelucid, because of the pretty music in the city and the Village Bridge. I'll miss it in Black 2, I'm sure of that!
Old April 23rd, 2013, 04:41 PM
Bang
Unhatched Egg

Castelia. The music and the ambient combined make an nostalgic place.
Sorry 4 my bad english :'(
Old May 7th, 2013, 06:18 AM
Mithel_Celestia
Alluring Illusion

Nature: Modest
I like Lacunosa Town. It has very relaxing feeling coupled with calming music and a loyal culture. Lacunosa doesn't feel busy during night because of their culture. sometimes i wish i could live in place like that.

Trainer Data:
Full Name: Mithel "Myth" Celestia
Hometown: Lacunosa Town
Trainer class: Ranger, Psychic, Deceiver*
Specializes in: Dark, Psychic-Types

*Deceiver (Japanese: 奇術師 Illusionist) is a type of trainer class who specializes in Illusions and deceptive tactics to take advantage of their opponents. They are tricksters and tend to disguise themselves as another trainer class to deceive challenging trainers, but soon break off of it as soon as they are found. They tend to use annoyer and stall tactics such as Embargo and Swagger along with bulky and fast Dark-types like Zoroark and Umbreon to give trainers a hard time during battle.
Old May 7th, 2013, 10:49 PM
Zekrom1066
Master of Ideals

Nature: Naughty
My favourite town in B2W2 is Lacunosa Town, I like the concept and overall design and infrastructure of the town. Plus, the music is very soothing.

I also like Undella Town, both the Summer theme and the Spring/Autumn/Winter theme are equally as good . I also like the fact that it's based on Hawaii, which is more active in the summer, hence the music. The summer theme kind of reminds me of Super Mario Sunshine.

Humilau City and Nimbasa City are also awesome cities due to their music!

One of my favourites is Anville Town, as I have a liking for public buses and trains which is one of my other hobbies beside Pokemon.

Naughty Nature Zekrom with 422 Attack stat and 252 Attack EVs traded from Pokemon White Version FTW!!!

Last edited by Zekrom1066; May 8th, 2013 at 11:31 PM.
Old May 8th, 2013, 08:32 AM
pokemart789
Unhatched Egg

Undella Town, it's gorgeous
Old May 8th, 2013, 10:41 AM
Birthday Thunder
Venus

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Skype™ to Birthday Thunder
My favorite town is Lentimas. I love the Midwestern desert feel it has, and the music is just so beautiful. It fits the dusty, arid desert theme that GF was going for when they made it. My only gripe with Lentimas Town is that it's so small! I mean seriously, it's smaller than Pallet Town in Kanto, which is the smallest town in any game! XD But, you know, it's aesthetically pleasing to me which is what matters the most. ^__^

3DS FC for X and Y: 2766 8490 0653
Old May 8th, 2013, 04:44 PM
Syltti
Lilligant's Loving Trainer

Nature: Calm
It's tough. Aspertia City is the first starting town (hurr) in the serious to have its own actual Pokemon Center and Gym. Plus dat lookout. Undella Town has, probably, the best town BGM during the summer. Laconosa Town's BGM is addictive.

If I had to pick, probably Undella. I just wish we got our own little villa again like in Platinum.

FC - 4012-4737-6781
Y Battle Record: [0 Win(s) - 1 Loss(es) - 0 Tie(s)] - Latest Battle Video: N/A
"Ryana.. She's a Necromancer. Hers, however, uses a very peculiar system and grants her amazing abilities that no other necromancer has managed to replicate. Necromancers can control zombies, skeletons, and ghasts; Ryana specializes in zombies, but has a secondary handle on skeletons. People see Necromancers as horrible abominations. Ryana is nothing of the sort. It would take less than a day for anyone to realize that."

Fuyou Ayame - Elven Alchemist. Loving Mother. Royal Guardian.
Old May 11th, 2013, 10:04 AM
Mochaccino
Unhatched Egg

It's a tie between Lentimas and Humilau! I love them both because they're very different from the other cities, Lentimas is a deserted land just like my country in real life and Humilau is just beachy and perfect! they remind me of my favorite region 'Hoenn' in some way =3
Old May 11th, 2013, 12:29 PM
AniRain
Goddess of Storms

Nature: Relaxed
I really like Virbank City, cause of the unique idea of Movie Making. I also liked Nimbasa City, its just my kind of place. And I like the idea of the Castelia City and the sewers, its also something different - I like it, Liked that gym too.

Here Comes:
The Storm!
Old May 15th, 2013, 12:33 PM
✯Shigeru✯
I Dropped The Lift Key...

Nature: Impish
I really like Lacunosa Town's design and the idea of the people that live there don't come out at night because of Kyurem's legend.

Old May 18th, 2013, 11:23 PM
Powerserge
The Imminent Victor

Nature: Relaxed
I like Nacrene City. It has a really artsy feel to it, if that makes sense. Reminds me of Asheville, 10 years ago.
Old May 19th, 2013, 12:05 AM
Airhead
Banned

Nature: Quirky
Village Bridge, y'all! It freaken rocks! It is so serene and relaxing, like a dream...
Old May 23rd, 2013, 03:27 PM
이큐리
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Community Supporter

Nature: Impish
Undella and Humilau are my favorites. I'm a big fan of towns/cities by the sea/ocean. :)
Old May 23rd, 2013, 06:21 PM
lmcde22

Nimbasa was my favourite because it was like Battle HQ for Unova, what with the battle subway and sports arenas and the battle institute and stuff. Plus the gym has my favourite track in the region.
Old July 11th, 2013, 02:09 AM
bigjon357

My Favorite is undella town because it reminds me of where i live
Old July 11th, 2013, 05:47 AM
The Dark Avenger
Eye-Catching

Nature: Adamant
In B/W, I really enjoyed Icirrus City. Windmills and Bridges, accented by ponds and marshes, how does it get better than that.

Well...
In B2/W2, my love for Virbank outweighs that for Icirrus City. It is everything that Slateport and Vermillion City should have looked like. Though, I cannot hate on Olivine City, my favorite city of G/S/C by far. It was both grungy yet intriging with the bridges, over passages, and River Drainoffs.

In addition, I liked the addition of a sewer system in Castelia City.

Retrodex Sprites
|D&D Forum|??? (coming soon)
Old July 11th, 2013, 06:28 AM
Autumn Reverie
wibbly wobbly... timey wimey... stuff.

Nature: Modest
I absolutely adore Humilau City! Firstly, it's a city on the water. On the water. And the houses have glass floors. And the gym looks pretty too - like an indoor water garden. How much more awesome can a city get?? The whole city feels very holiday-island-like and reminds me of one of my favourite vacations where there were wooden houses on wooden walkways on the sea. I'm naturally drawn towards water, beaches and the ocean, so no wonder I was drawn towards Humilau. <3

pairs | twitter | showdown | pc family
Old July 13th, 2013, 11:39 AM
UltimaCircuit

Favorite city is Himalou City, mainly because of the music
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links