The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > Community Feedback and Support

Notices

Community Feedback and Support This is the place for your concerns, praises or help relating to the PokéCommunity. Unsure of how to post a thread (though you should find out pretty quickly)? How do you get a blog? Maybe you don’t like a certain feature. Make a thread here and get responses from your fellow members and staff.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old April 17th, 2013, 09:24 PM
Khrysta

Send a message via Skype™ to Khrysta

Advertise here
I was looking through the forums and found that the Table Top Gaming forum disappeared from the list.

All I can see is General Entertainment, Video Games and Technology and the Internet. When I click on Entertainment discussion it still doesn't pop up. But if I look for it through posts I've made I get linked to it and its still anchored to Entertainment discussion.

Is this a bug?
Old April 17th, 2013, 09:25 PM
Lance
Pokémon Champion

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to Lance
Nope, It was archived last week I believe. It went bye-bye.

Quote:
April 8th, 2013

Tabletop Games has been archived. If you want to talk about them, you are free to open a club in Fan Clubs and Groups or a discussion thread in General Entertainment.

Old April 17th, 2013, 09:26 PM
Zorua
Adventurous One.
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
If I'm correct...and the admins can correct me on this, because this is just a theory but...

My theory is that the permissions really haven't been touched. It's just the forum themselves that have. In this case, the forum was "turned off" from public viewing, but if you still had a certain url of some sort, then you could still access it because the permissions says you can.

But this is just a hunch, I guess. xD
Old April 17th, 2013, 09:30 PM
Jak
@ dark eco

Nature: Timid
I shot it down like how Rihanna shot down that guy in that music video.

Blood will have blood.
paired to klippy, mr. downstairs, and elheroeoscuro
Old April 17th, 2013, 09:45 PM
tabor62
PONPONPON
Community Supporter

Tabletop Games can still be found here. You just cannot post or make any new threads. So in-case you wanted to look at old conversations there.

Friend Codes
Y

Trade Reviews
Click Here

Ever wonder what goes through my head as I breed Pokemon? Want to see all the steps and pains I take to provide Pokemon for all of you? Well clicky clicky [here].
Old April 17th, 2013, 10:02 PM
Khrysta

Awww so I can't post my decks anywhere then =C

I hope Cirrus continues to post card updates.
Old April 17th, 2013, 10:06 PM
Jak
@ dark eco

Not sure if you're talking about YGO or MTG or something else, but you could always make a fan club for it. :) And there's already a club for the YGO TCG, if that's what you're into.

Blood will have blood.
paired to klippy, mr. downstairs, and elheroeoscuro
Old April 18th, 2013, 12:31 AM
shenanigans
Staff Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight Sky View Post
If I'm correct...and the admins can correct me on this, because this is just a theory but...

My theory is that the permissions really haven't been touched. It's just the forum themselves that have. In this case, the forum was "turned off" from public viewing, but if you still had a certain url of some sort, then you could still access it because the permissions says you can.

But this is just a hunch, I guess. xD
tl;dr, the forum was archived. d:

But yes the forum was archived because we decided that it didn't really warrant enough activity on its own to not be. There's probably a club to post your decks in instead. Or, yeah, just make a club yourself if there isn't one.
[07/08/2014 15:43:15] ‎keiran: my name is YAMI YUGI and i was a card-playing pharoah in my past life *summons blue-eyes white privilege*

Last edited by shenanigans; April 18th, 2013 at 02:54 AM. Reason: omgrammar
Old April 18th, 2013, 02:48 AM
Captain Fabio
The Shadow Pokémon
Community Supporter

Nature: Lax
Yeh, I know XanderO, it sucks it is gone. The majority of the H-Staff decided that it is best suited as a single club in Fan Clubs & Groups, where I have created a club called Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG + OCG Fan Club, which can be found by clicking on the links.
Old April 18th, 2013, 01:00 PM
Khrysta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Fabio View Post
Yeh, I know XanderO, it sucks it is gone. The majority of the H-Staff decided that it is best suited as a single club in Fan Clubs & Groups, where I have created a club called Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG + OCG Fan Club, which can be found by clicking on the links.
Already found and Joined XD

Gunna post decks in my blog now too~
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here